SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
sunshine05

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by sunshine05 »

ShaneG wrote:Interesting slant on the Sandy Hook narrative.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/1 ... 10928.html

"Sandy Hook 'Truther' Tells Victim's Mother Her Daughter Never Existed"

There's a a little video linked too, some locals being interviewed about this story, they could be legitimate locals and not actors for all I know.

They really are trying to discredit anyone who questions these stories, but obviously reinforcing that a mother exists in the first place. Clever.
Follow the money. They are probably trying to raise more "donations" as people will be so outraged that the mean "truthers" stole a playground sign. As if anyone would even bother.

The foundation for the 26 playgrounds is called "Where Angels Play Foundation". That stemmed from the NJFBA (New Jersey State Firefighters Benevolent Association).
http://www.njfmba.org/

I wonder how much cash they rake in from these fake tragedies. Interestingly, the president of the association's name is Donnelly....not too far from Grace "McDonnell".

And a final quick thought ....Would you really want to take your child to a playground with huge photos of dead school children plastered on a giant sign? "Who's this mommy?" "Oh, just a child who was gunned down in a school." I don't think so.
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

DEVOLUTION

One of the most common "exercises" we did at university, whatever the class, was to "compare and contrast" different systems as a way to objectify information. The examples below are meant to signify certain potential failures of modernity.

DAGUERREOTYPE OF POE (1849)

CROW INDIAN CHIEF 1908 (GLASS PLATE?)

ADAM LANZA CIRCA 2011 ("MODERN" DIGITAL IMAGE)

SlimJim

Unread post by SlimJim »

The photo of Adam Lanza 2011 is of lower quality than a pin hole camera. Adam Lanza is similair looking to Gilligan.

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

SlimJim wrote:Image
What's that triangular thing protruding from Bob Denver's left cheek, an inch in front of his left ear?
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

fbenario wrote:
What's that triangular thing protruding from Bob Denver's left cheek, an inch in front of his left ear?

The entire left side of the face in that image is botched, really. Seriously, what is that side-neck junk? It's like Clayface from Batman hadn't finished morphing. My guess would be that it is a painting.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I, Gestalta wrote:
fbenario wrote:

The entire left side of the face in that image is botched, really. Seriously, what is that side-neck junk? It's like Clayface from Batman hadn't finished morphing. My guess would be that it is a painting.
Just reading that some of the B/W episodes were "colorised". This image may have been taken from one of those, so you're probably right Gestalta.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

fbenario wrote:What's that triangular thing protruding from Bob Denver's left cheek, an inch in front of his left ear?
Image search this character. You'll find that it's simply the way the shadows fall on his face from a bright back light with his ear and cap creating the strange looking shadows.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

POOR, POOR KID ACTOR :(

The use of child actors is, of course, one of the most revolting aspects of the Sandy Hoax. Today, I just happened to stumble on this poor kid who, in a painfully funny way, fumbles his rehearsed (and pathetically scripted) lines.

"Then we hear gunshots... that didn't sound like our army gunshots, our policemen gunshots... our school gunshots or animal-control gunshots. We are heading to my teacher's office and everyone was quiet and my teacher ... she saved the life."

At 3:05:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jaoa8zf1TI
Oddfellow
Banned

Unread post by Oddfellow »

I call BS on that little boys interview, I think it was done by the Isreal?i news program. Listen to how he says, "hiding" like he's Hebrew speaking the word lechaim. And "she saved the life" is NOT how American kids talk, but how an Israeli or non native would use English.
Oddfellow
Banned

On further listening, his yiddish disguises the words. He does not say "hiding", but "We all headed.." with "headed" sounding again like the Hebrew accent.

"animal-control gunshots" did it for me!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Oddfellow wrote:On further listening, his yiddish disguises the words. He does not say "hiding", but "We all headed.." with "headed" sounding again like the Hebrew accent.

Thanks, Oddfellow - but isn't he more precisely saying "we are heading" (in some strange accent, I agree.)
In any case, I have now edited my transcript of his words (in my above post) from "we are hiding" to "we are heading".
And does he really say "school guns"? :huh:
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

simonshack wrote:
Oddfellow wrote:On further listening, his yiddish disguises the words. He does not say "hiding", but "We all headed.." with "headed" sounding again like the Hebrew accent.

Thanks, Oddfellow - but isn't he more precisely saying "we are heading" (in some strange accent, I agree.)
In any case, I have now edited his words (in my above post) from "we are hiding" to "we are heading".
And does he really say "school guns"? :huh:
Yes, he said "school gunshots". So the kid is familiar with the sounds of army, animal control and "school" gunshots. Ooookay.

I wonder....maybe he was referring to what they typically hear during the school "drills" they're doing these days - the "active shooter" drills. The accent is very odd. I doubt the kid lives in the US.

The whole thing was so odd. Remember that some of the police were speaking in foreign languages too. The footage was bizarre with still shots captured from it and images are now famous with multiple fauxtographers credited for the shots. An outsourced movie, filmed abroad.
Oddfellow
Banned

Yes he does say "school gunshots" along with police, Army, Navy, Marines, Yosemite Sam, and the freaking Animal Control gunshots! Now I am pretty familiar with firearms myself and can distinguish fairly well between some common small arms and calibers, but I sure as hell couldn't tell you who was firing it.

In my opinion this is what he says, (edit: though I think we are splitting hairs at this point as we have exposed him for what he is, I'll leave this in for anyone on the fence still) bold is where his Hebrew accent slips out and slurs his words. And again, no American kid talks like that, "my teacher she saved the life" my foot!
"We all headed into my teachers office, and everyone was quiet, and my teacher, she saved the life"
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Perhaps a nice present for all the kids who survived the Sandy Hook horror: a childrens book
http://www.awakenyourkids.com/3-tall-buildings.php
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Simon,

Indeed, both of these children (brothers) are 2 of the best Sandy Hook liars on record, and poor actors to boot. I exposed Ben and Ethan Paley back on page 82 of this now very long thread. More details in the video below (longer version).
anonjedi2 wrote:I hadn't seen these 2 little liars before today:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSzXbAz76CI

and their father :blink: http://todaynews.today.com/_news/2012/1 ... -kids?lite

EDIT to add some more info about the father.

http://newtown.patch.com/announcements/ ... aceuticals

http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewpaley

https://www.facebook.com/salesguy9
FWIW, the boys' father Andrew Paley is the president of Congregation Adath Israel, a synagogue in the community.