SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Brutal Metal

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

What made the guy so bad again? posting a divorce document and saying it would be hard to fake? :huh:
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I started reading the Demographic report that I linked to previously. It seems that of the 4 elementary schools in Newtown, Sandy Hook is projected to see the largest decline in enrollment over the next 5 and 10 years. I won't go into the boring details but the report discusses the main reasons for a decline in enrollment in Newtown schools (K-12) in recent years. These reasons are mainly a rise in unemployment, decline in birth rate and a major decline in housing net gain. There may be some other little nuggets to gleam from this report, but for now I'll just focus on a few statistics.
Past Five Years - During the five-year period between 2004 and 2009, the k-4 enrollment declined by 183 students or by 8.7%. Head O'Meadow School lost the most students: its enrollment declined by as much as 22.2% or by -107 students. Next, the enrollments of Hawley School declined by 30 students (-6.7%). Sandy Hook School lost 34 students (-5.2%) and Middle Gate School lost only 10 students or by -2.0%

As we can see, the Head O'Meadow school's enrollment dropped the most over the last five years, but it's also currently the smallest school at the present time and over the last few years. Now let's look at projections for the next 10 years, in 5 year chunks.
First Five Forecast Years: Since the K-4 enrollments are projected to decline from their peak level in 2005, it is projected that the enrollments of all four elementary schools will decline over the next five years by as many as 447 students or by -23.4%. This drastic projected decline is due to a sharp decline of birthed in the midst of a dire economic recession during the past three years. In terms of percentage, Sandy Hook is projected to continue to decline by the most, 28.2% (-176 students), followed by Hawley by 22.9% (-96 students), Head O'Meadow by -22.5% (-84 students), and Middle Gate by -18.5% (-91 students) over the next five years.
Emphasis mine.
The Second Five Forecast Years: The declining enrollment trends of the past five years are projected to slow down during the second five years of the projection period given that the assumed numbers of births prove to be accurate. It is projected that Newtown's K-4 enrollments will decline much more slowly than they did in the first 5 years; they will decline by 158 students or by 10.8% over the second five years. In the process, K-4 enrollments reach a trough at the level of 1,267 students in 2017 and then show a slight increase because the projected births are shown to increase slightly. This pattern is repeated by each school losing on average 39.5 students or 10.8% in a span of five years. Altogether, Newtown elementary schools are projected to lose 31.6% of their enrollments (604 students) over the next ten years according to the middle projections over the next ten years.
Emphasis mine.

In summary, Newtown in general is projected to lose 25% (or roughly one school) over the next 5 years, 10.8% over the next 10 years. Sandy Hook is projected to lose about 217 students over the next 10 years (from 2009 - 2019 to be exact), which is a decline of 35% and is much higher than any of the other schools. The overall loss of students in Newtown over the next 10 years is projected at 604 which is just about the exact size of Sandy Hook Elementary.

Obviously this doesn't prove anything but it does give us some valuable information. If a decision was made or would be made in the future to shut down one of the four elementary schools, the statistical findings in this report would likely lend to the decision to close down Sandy Hook above any of the other three.

One other interesting tidbit that the report mentions is that Newtown has "28 out-of-town special education students." This makes me wonder about a few things. Sandy Hook Elementary had a "school psychologist", Mary Sherlach. I've never really heard of such a thing for an elementary school. But if it's a special needs or special education school, that would make more sense to me. How many of the victims had "special needs" ? I know of at least 2:
Staring down the barrel of a rifle, Anne Marie Murphy pulled Dylan Hockley close to her, trying to shield him from the hail of bullets that would kill them both. Dylan, 6, had special needs, his family said Monday. And Murphy was his "amazing" aide, they said. He loved her, pointing happily to her photo on the Hockley's refrigerator every day...In [Ann Marie] Murphy's obituary, her family asked for donations to be made to the charity Autism Speaks.
http://www.newcanaannewsonline.com/news ... 122828.php

Meanwhile, the family of Josephine Gay is requesting donations to the Douglas Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
http://www.dougflutiejrfoundation.org/D ... s-Fund.asp
Joey was autistic and severely apraxic. She could not speak, yet she touched the lives of so many around her: teachers, therapists, friends, neighbors, all loved and cherished her.
I found a few special education tutors in the Sandy Hook area: http://www.wyzant.com/TutorSearchNew.as ... =5&z=06482

The Special Education Supervisor for the district is: Jan Calabro ($109,653), 203-426-7628
http://newtownbee.com/content.aspx?d=/r ... s=ed00.htm
Sandy Hook Elementary’s school motto, “Think You Can, Work Hard, Get Smart, Be Kind,”emanates from the work of the Efficacy Institute and Dr. Jeff Howard which focuses on a social construction of intelligence that recognizes the potential of all children, rather than on the self-fulfilling notion that only a small percentage can achieve excellence.

The school culture recognizes the importance of linking students’ self-esteem to achieving success through persistence, determination, and hard work. Self-directed and lifelong learning is fostered by providing opportunities to select topics of study, varied approaches, and multiple ways of demonstrating what students know and are able to do. Teachers provide student-centered environments by sharing expectations through rubrics, guide sheets, and planning tools. Self-assessments and reflections by students shift the responsibility of learning from the teacher to the student by helping students internalize expectations and set appropriate goals. Lessons are focused on curriculum standards; learning is advanced through explicit lesson plans, the posting of lesson objectives, and the sharing of learning products. Heterogeneous class assignments, the integration of special education and general education, and differentiated instruction provide equal access to the school program.

Sandy Hook’s school program offers a continuum of services targeted to students’ needs and includes both “push in” and “pull out” instruction based upon which setting will better ensure student success. Classroom schedules provide extended blocks of language arts instructional time and a solid hour of mathematics instruction. Sandy Hook “grays the lines” between special and general education by offering services based on students’ needs rather than on labels. Special education students are serviced with non-special education students; all support teachers are cross-trained and observe, as well as demonstrate, strategies specific to their area of expertise.
http://ctserc.org/s/index.php?option=co ... a0fd4860e9
Dr. Jeff Howard, trained social psychologist, has developed a comprehensive set of field-tested training programs, consulting services and materials for adults and youth. He is also the founder of J. Howard and Associates, a corporate training and consulting firm that is part of the Novations Group, Inc. Dr. Howard holds an A.B. from Harvard College and a Ph.D. in Social Psychology from Harvard University.
http://www.efficacy.org/AboutUs/Staff/t ... fault.aspx

The Efficacy Institute and Dr. Jeff Howard are both mentioned in this book called Teaching Kids with Learning Difficulties in the Regular Classroom.
http://www.amazon.com/Teaching-Learning ... 157542004X

According to this, Sandy Hook has a total of 22 Special Education students enrolled. http://ctserc.org/s/index.php?option=co ... 4ccb1d28e2

But based on the PDF report I quoted above, there were only 28 special needs students out of a total of 5463 students in all of Newtown in 2009 (including middle and high schools). What are the odds that 2 (or more) would die in the school shooting? What are the odds that Sandy Hook would house a majority of them at random? I think that at this point it's safe to assume that Sandy Hook was THE special education school. It would make more sense for all the children to be in one school than scattered, wouldn't it?

Now this is pure speculation on my part but is it possible that this school was converted to a school just for special education students? That could provide a plausible reason for "secrecy" or non-disclosure. If there were only 22 special ed students in the school, that could set the environment for a staged event where the rest of the town wouldn't have to be in on it, only the parents of those special ed families would be in on the scam and perhaps they'd be the handful of families that recently moved to the area? Or, perhaps the school was only open for special ed students that Friday? Just throwing out ideas. Both scenarios would explain the lack of 600 students and their parents at and around the Firehouse. We've only seen a few dozen children in all photos and videos, is it possible that these are all the special ed students?

Coincidentally (or not), an opening for a Special Education teacher was posted for Hawley Elementary just last week. http://k12jobspot.com/Jobs/?ID=470016

If it's true that Sandy Hook had a large percentage of children with special needs or learning disabilities (comparing to the other schools in the area), why has the media kept quiet about this?
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

anonjedi2 wrote:I started reading the Demographic report that I linked to previously. It seems that of the 4 elementary schools in Newtown, Sandy Hook is projected to see the largest decline in enrollment over the next 5 and 10 years. I won't go into the boring details but the report discusses the main reasons for a decline in enrollment in Newtown schools (K-12) in recent years. These reasons are mainly a rise in unemployment, decline in birth rate and a major decline in housing net gain. There may be some other little nuggets to gleam from this report, but for now I'll just focus on a few statistics.
Past Five Years - During the five-year period between 2004 and 2009, the k-4 enrollment declined by 183 students or by 8.7%. Head O'Meadow School lost the most students: its enrollment declined by as much as 22.2% or by -107 students. Next, the enrollments of Hawley School declined by 30 students (-6.7%). Sandy Hook School lost 34 students (-5.2%) and Middle Gate School lost only 10 students or by -2.0%

As we can see, the Head O'Meadow school's enrollment dropped the most over the last five years, but it's also currently the smallest school at the present time and over the last few years. Now let's look at projections for the next 10 years, in 5 year chunks.
First Five Forecast Years: Since the K-4 enrollments are projected to decline from their peak level in 2005, it is projected that the enrollments of all four elementary schools will decline over the next five years by as many as 447 students or by -23.4%. This drastic projected decline is due to a sharp decline of birthed in the midst of a dire economic recession during the past three years. In terms of percentage, Sandy Hook is projected to continue to decline by the most, 28.2% (-176 students), followed by Hawley by 22.9% (-96 students), Head O'Meadow by -22.5% (-84 students), and Middle Gate by -18.5% (-91 students) over the next five years.
Emphasis mine.
The Second Five Forecast Years: The declining enrollment trends of the past five years are projected to slow down during the second five years of the projection period given that the assumed numbers of births prove to be accurate. It is projected that Newtown's K-4 enrollments will decline much more slowly than they did in the first 5 years; they will decline by 158 students or by 10.8% over the second five years. In the process, K-4 enrollments reach a trough at the level of 1,267 students in 2017 and then show a slight increase because the projected births are shown to increase slightly. This pattern is repeated by each school losing on average 39.5 students or 10.8% in a span of five years. Altogether, Newtown elementary schools are projected to lose 31.6% of their enrollments (604 students) over the next ten years according to the middle projections over the next ten years.
Emphasis mine.

In summary, Newtown in general is projected to lose 25% (or roughly one school) over the next 5 years, 10.8% over the next 10 years. Sandy Hook is projected to lose about 217 students over the next 10 years (from 2009 - 2019 to be exact), which is a decline of 35% and is much higher than any of the other schools. The overall loss of students in Newtown over the next 10 years is projected at 604 which is just about the exact size of Sandy Hook Elementary.

Obviously this doesn't prove anything but it does give us some valuable information. If a decision was made or would be made in the future to shut down one of the four elementary schools, the statistical findings in this report would likely lend to the decision to close down Sandy Hook above any of the other three.

One other interesting tidbit that the report mentions is that Newtown has "28 out-of-town special education students." This makes me wonder about a few things. Sandy Hook Elementary had a "school psychologist", Mary Sherlach. I've never really heard of such a thing for an elementary school. But if it's a special needs or special education school, that would make more sense to me. How many of the victims had "special needs" ? I know of at least 2:
Staring down the barrel of a rifle, Anne Marie Murphy pulled Dylan Hockley close to her, trying to shield him from the hail of bullets that would kill them both. Dylan, 6, had special needs, his family said Monday. And Murphy was his "amazing" aide, they said. He loved her, pointing happily to her photo on the Hockley's refrigerator every day...In [Ann Marie] Murphy's obituary, her family asked for donations to be made to the charity Autism Speaks.
http://www.newcanaannewsonline.com/news ... 122828.php

Meanwhile, the family of Josephine Gay is requesting donations to the Douglas Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
http://www.dougflutiejrfoundation.org/D ... s-Fund.asp
Joey was autistic and severely apraxic. She could not speak, yet she touched the lives of so many around her: teachers, therapists, friends, neighbors, all loved and cherished her.
I found a few special education tutors in the Sandy Hook area: http://www.wyzant.com/TutorSearchNew.as ... =5&z=06482

The Special Education Supervisor for the district is: Jan Calabro ($109,653), 203-426-7628
http://newtownbee.com/content.aspx?d=/r ... s=ed00.htm
Sandy Hook Elementary’s school motto, “Think You Can, Work Hard, Get Smart, Be Kind,”emanates from the work of the Efficacy Institute and Dr. Jeff Howard which focuses on a social construction of intelligence that recognizes the potential of all children, rather than on the self-fulfilling notion that only a small percentage can achieve excellence.

The school culture recognizes the importance of linking students’ self-esteem to achieving success through persistence, determination, and hard work. Self-directed and lifelong learning is fostered by providing opportunities to select topics of study, varied approaches, and multiple ways of demonstrating what students know and are able to do. Teachers provide student-centered environments by sharing expectations through rubrics, guide sheets, and planning tools. Self-assessments and reflections by students shift the responsibility of learning from the teacher to the student by helping students internalize expectations and set appropriate goals. Lessons are focused on curriculum standards; learning is advanced through explicit lesson plans, the posting of lesson objectives, and the sharing of learning products. Heterogeneous class assignments, the integration of special education and general education, and differentiated instruction provide equal access to the school program.

Sandy Hook’s school program offers a continuum of services targeted to students’ needs and includes both “push in” and “pull out” instruction based upon which setting will better ensure student success. Classroom schedules provide extended blocks of language arts instructional time and a solid hour of mathematics instruction. Sandy Hook “grays the lines” between special and general education by offering services based on students’ needs rather than on labels. Special education students are serviced with non-special education students; all support teachers are cross-trained and observe, as well as demonstrate, strategies specific to their area of expertise.
http://ctserc.org/s/index.php?option=co ... a0fd4860e9
Dr. Jeff Howard, trained social psychologist, has developed a comprehensive set of field-tested training programs, consulting services and materials for adults and youth. He is also the founder of J. Howard and Associates, a corporate training and consulting firm that is part of the Novations Group, Inc. Dr. Howard holds an A.B. from Harvard College and a Ph.D. in Social Psychology from Harvard University.
http://www.efficacy.org/AboutUs/Staff/t ... fault.aspx

The Efficacy Institute and Dr. Jeff Howard are both mentioned in this book called Teaching Kids with Learning Difficulties in the Regular Classroom.
http://www.amazon.com/Teaching-Learning ... 157542004X

According to this, Sandy Hook has a total of 22 Special Education students enrolled. http://ctserc.org/s/index.php?option=co ... 4ccb1d28e2

But based on the PDF report I quoted above, there were only 28 special needs students out of a total of 5463 students in all of Newtown in 2009 (including middle and high schools). What are the odds that 2 (or more) would die in the school shooting? What are the odds that Sandy Hook would house a majority of them at random? I think that at this point it's safe to assume that Sandy Hook was THE special education school. It would make more sense for all the children to be in one school than scattered, wouldn't it?

Now this is pure speculation on my part but is it possible that this school was converted to a school just for special education students? That could provide a plausible reason for "secrecy" or non-disclosure. If there were only 22 special ed students in the school, that could set the environment for a staged event where the rest of the town wouldn't have to be in on it, only the parents of those special ed families would be in on the scam and perhaps they'd be the handful of families that recently moved to the area? Or, perhaps the school was only open for special ed students that Friday? Just throwing out ideas. Both scenarios would explain the lack of 600 students and their parents at and around the Firehouse. We've only seen a few dozen children in all photos and videos, is it possible that these are all the special ed students?

Coincidentally (or not), an opening for a Special Education teacher was posted for Hawley Elementary just last week. http://k12jobspot.com/Jobs/?ID=470016

If it's true that Sandy Hook had a large percentage of children with special needs or learning disabilities (comparing to the other schools in the area), why has the media kept quiet about this?
The point may be moot, because the claims of having an enrollment of roughly 500+ is the 'official' story. If this school had a higher per cent of special needs students, it could be easily explained away by having a psychologist on site (parents would no doubt enroll their children at a better equipped facility).
If, in fact, the school was 'converted for spec. ed. students', all 22 of them, wouldn't a church basement or something be more applicable? These kids would be veritable ghosts in a facility as huge as Sandy Hook School. If this school had 500+ students, (rather than none!) 22 w/ special needs wouldn't be hard to imagine.
Further, it may be there are more students with special needs in elementary school. Older special needs students may often be home-schooled (for social reasons), or have reached their educational peak.
The numbers quoted above are for public schools, and not special/private schools, so it may not be earth shaking. I think the overall down trend you've noted in enrollment is far more interesting. What the bleep is going on in CT??? :rolleyes:
By far and away, the biggest factor in declining enrollment is, according to the official story.... ADAM LANZA!
blindedbyscience
Banned

Unread post by blindedbyscience »

Thanks for the more detailed info on the school enrollment. I posted a bit of that here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... start=1140
a few pages back. They were anticipating a 25% decline pretty quickly.

The link BELOW contains some NEW PHOTOS and NEW AERIAL VIDEO that I, at least, had not seen before. A couple things of note... The triage area closest to the school is missing in the still shot. From the shadows, it should have been there by now, I think. Also there is a nice image of the direction the cars are parked in the Sandy Hook School parking lot. THEY ARE ALL FACING THE SCHOOL. In the images, you can also see what has been identified as Lauren Rousseau's car with police yellow tape around it. There is also another section of cars facing forward that are taped off.

http://www.insanemedia.net/sandy-hook-e ... scene/1193
marcusstone

Unread post by marcusstone »

blindedbyscience wrote: The link BELOW contains some NEW PHOTOS and NEW AERIAL VIDEO that I, at least, had not seen before. A couple things of note... The triage area closest to the school is missing in the still shot. From the shadows, it should have been there by now, I think. Also there is a nice image of the direction the cars are parked in the Sandy Hook School parking lot. THEY ARE ALL FACING THE SCHOOL. In the images, you can also see what has been identified as Lauren Rousseau's car with police yellow tape around it. There is also another section of cars facing forward that are taped off.
http://www.insanemedia.net/sandy-hook-e ... scene/1193
Thank you BlindedByScience, definitely many differences within the media.
It's the first bit of aerial footage I've seen from the 15th December!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RipglWKwRrg

Amazingly the car-park around the area of Lanza's car looks liked its been patched with new tarmac.
Original photo taken from
http://www.kcet.org/news/stories/Connec ... aerial.jpg
It also looks like many of the car-park lines have been touched up or even repainted. Amazing what can be repaired and altered within a day!
blindedbyscience
Banned

Please... Would the next several people who see this link go to the site and tell me if the date at the top is significant, or if it's just a red herring. Is there any way to tell when this page was developed despite the date of December 9, 2012 at the top? It contains info on Vicki Soto. There are other, similar pages for other parts of the SH story.
Thanks!

http://mobiledevmag.com/wp-content/uplo ... vicki.soto
blindedbyscience
Banned

MikeyGonebad wrote:Here is a small field right behind the firehouse and Rosen's supposed house/yard. To me it looks like the same kind of Illuminati/Masonic grid that the streets of DC are modeled after:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39098353@N ... hotostream
I've looked at that on Google earth. I scrolled through the years to look at that spot every time there was a new Google Earth image. The markings first appeared in Google earth in August 2010. To me, it looks like the way one might draw a pyramid on a 2-dimensional plot. Where all the lines converge at the NE corner would be the apex of the pyramid.

There is a Masonic lodge that abuts the Sandy Hook Elementary School property. It's at 3 Washington Ave (Hwy 34). http://newtown.patch.com/blog_posts/mas ... the-public
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

blindedbyscience wrote:
MikeyGonebad wrote:Here is a small field right behind the firehouse and Rosen's supposed house/yard. To me it looks like the same kind of Illuminati/Masonic grid that the streets of DC are modeled after:

I've looked at that on Google earth. I scrolled through the years to look at that spot every time there was a new Google Earth image. The markings first appeared in Google earth in August 2010. To me, it looks like the way one might draw a pyramid on a 2-dimensional plot. Where all the lines converge at the NE corner would be the apex of the pyramid.

There is a Masonic lodge that abuts the Sandy Hook Elementary School property. It's at 3 Washington Ave (Hwy 34). http://newtown.patch.com/blog_posts/mas ... the-public

There are actually two locations with crop formations in the area. You can see both of them clearly in this video.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSMGcXgQT84
blindedbyscience
Banned

sunshine05 wrote: There are actually two locations with crop formations in the area. You can see both of them clearly in this video.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSMGcXgQT84
If you look at that one in 2006, it's a spider web design, and then it changes again in 2010 to a different design. The present design is the 3rd one that I can find on Google Earth. Could it simply be a Corn Maze?
sunshine05

blindedbyscience wrote:
If you look at that one in 2006, it's a spider web design, and then it changes again in 2010 to a different design. The present design is the 3rd one that I can find on Google Earth. Could it simply be a Corn Maze?
Anything is possible. I haven't seen the 2006 image of that area.
anonjedi2

:angry:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGrOP_Hd6GY
sunshine05

I put together a video of what I believe is likely "spilling" from poor editing of blue screen in one of the Sandy Hook videos. Please let me know if you think I'm off base as this is fairly new to me and I haven't been able to find a lot of information online about what one would expect this to look like. I really believe this is what we're seeing though.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjhVs5DHReM

accompanying article: http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/201 ... k-footage/
Wings

Unread post by Wings »

Seeing some of the Video above ( Dec 15th medical examiner's tent-side Vehicle ) I suddenly remembered that when first viewing various initial on-line Video of the Sandy Hook School, my first thought at the time was "Oh! That's just like some of the ones we used to look at on ebay.."

Meaning, a few years ago, a friend of mine and I were emailing one-another ebay Real Estate Sale's Auction links, for dis-used elementary and high schools back east and in the mid west. We each were looking for old Buildings with lots of room, which one could buy cheap to have for Work-Live situations. There were tons of them, all dirt cheap, most every State had lots of them, most having that same 'look' as Sandy Hook does - the wan sunbleached and cracked Asphalt, the thinning 'white' Gravel on older and now oxidizing and aging Hot-Mop flattish Roofs, mature tufts of Weeds in various nooks and corners of otherwise barren former 'lawn' areas, and so on.

Anyway, this in it's way is of course one more - if slight - affirmation of sorts, as to how the Sandy Hook School, did or does have some of the 'classic' ways about it, of having been a dis-used or de-commissioned or closed, no longer in service, School.

Granted, some Schools may have some of these attributes, even though still in use.

But, not usually where average House Prices surrounding the School, are around the half-a-million-dollar mark though.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

MikeyGonebad wrote:Like always... the sloppier the false flag/psyop, the sooner you see the damage-control propaganda "movie" about it:
http://news.yahoo.com/director-plans-mo ... 28711.html
How true! Covering for each other! Maybe one of the reasons they are so sloppy. On the other hand could Hollywood have a hand in these events? Since they are a bunch of no talent arseholes they may have to resort to these tactics to sell their crap!

Buttman gimme a break!
anonjedi2

I found this odd photo posted at nodisinfo.com today. I don't have an original source but have left a comment for the author on this page asking him/her for one. Bizarre, to say the least. This has photoshop written all over it, imo!

http://nodisinfo.com/Home/2013/01/10/vi ... ke-tweets/

Meanwhile, I linked over to the DailyMail and found some more photos of Daniel Barden that I hadn't seen before and they scream of photoshop! Check these out!

And from Daniel Barden's facebook page:

:blink: This is a complete joke. What I can't wrap my head around though, is that Barden's FB page is FULL of photos, most of them seem real but there are definitely a few that are obvious fakes. Of course, I'm still new to this, so if anyone wants to peruse, here's the album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 334&type=3

Could it be possible they used some of his older brother's younger photos in the shots by himself or with his brother not present? And ... is the dad trying to cover a smile in this shot?