SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Brutal Metal

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

anonjedi2 wrote: I can personally verify that I saw the incorrect photo on the Sentinel's website (but the Daily Mail had already updated it by the time I checked theirs).
Updated it with what? another Fake picture of a girl taken somewhere off the internet and given the name Allison Wyatt AGAIN? :huh:
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

MrSinclair wrote:New York City is a mere 75 miles from Newtown CT and packed with rabid mad dog lawyers who dream of events like this and all the ways they can profit from them. Were this a real event the rage of the survivors and the insatiable greed of the lawyers would create a perfect storm of lawsuits. We are now one month into this tedious war on our senses, if it were a real event the biggest lawyers in NYC would already have signed up most of the families and held press conferences announcing massive lawsuits.
I hate the term lmao , so will you trust me if I tell you sincerely that I am sitting here quite bemused by this and am genuinely laughing out-loud and uproariously at this post. Had I any pause to doubt the accuracy of your statement the idea of rabid mad dog lawyers who dream of events like this and all the ways they can profit from them snapped me right back into reality. I think you just may be right. No, I was wrong, now I see what really got me going was the elegant and obstreperous phrase perfect storm of lawsuits hiding right there in the open; brilliant word-smithing.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Brutal Metal wrote:
anonjedi2 wrote: I can personally verify that I saw the incorrect photo on the Sentinel's website (but the Daily Mail had already updated it by the time I checked theirs).
Updated it with what? another Fake picture of a girl taken somewhere off the internet and given the name Allison Wyatt AGAIN? :huh:
Probably :)
dollphin
Banned

Unread post by dollphin »

:lol:

BIG THANK YOU TO CLUES!!!! :D

I have become more skilled at telling fakes!!! B)

Look at this:

Part of Vicki's face is in sunlight. Part of it is in the shade. Her neck is in the shade. Then she has a big black shadow under her chin too!!! I have looked at loads of my holiday snaps and it is just NOT POSSIBLE to have levels of shadow. Either there is a shadow or there isn't!

I wish I knew how to post images side by side. I am convinced Sandy Hook Vicki Soto is based on the woman on the right in this picture (by the way, the image below is victoria soto y nicole prez):
http://trendypicture.com/victoria-soto/2404/victoria-soto-y-nicole-p-rez.html
More at TrendyPicture.com
Last edited by dollphin on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

Man who helped Sandy Hook kids is harassed by conspiracy theorists :P

A man who found six children in his driveway in Newtown, Conn., after their teacher had been shot and killed in last month's school massacre has become the target of conspiracy theorists who believe the shootings were staged.

“I don’t know what to do,” Gene Rosen told Salon.com. “I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor, ‘How much am I being paid?'”

Rosen, a 69-year-old retired psychologist who lives near Sandy Hook Elementary School where the shootings took place, says his inbox is filled with emails like this one:

How are all those little students doing? You know, the ones that showed up at your house after the ‘shooting’. What is the going rate for getting involved in a gov’t sponsored hoax anyway?

“The quantity of the material is overwhelming,” Rosen said, adding that he's sought the advice of a retired state police officer and plans to alert the FBI.

[Related: One month after school massacre, parents of Sandy Hook victims speak]

On the morning of Dec. 14, Rosen had just finished feeding his cats when he saw six small children "sitting in a neat semicircle" at the end of his driveway. According to the Associated Press:

A school bus driver was standing over them, telling them things would be all right. It was about 9:30 a.m., and the children, he discovered, had just run from the school to escape a gunman.

"We can't go back to school," one little boy told Rosen. "Our teacher is dead."

Adam Lanza, the 20-year-old gunman, had shot his way into the school and opened fire, killing 20 children and six adults.

[Slideshow: Scenes from Newtown, Dec. 14-21, 2012]

Rosen took the four girls and two boys—students of slain teacher Victoria Soto—into his home, gave them toys and comforted them while he tried to reach their parents. He spent the days following the massacre telling his story to the swarming media that invaded the small Connecticut town in the wake of the shootings.

“I wanted to speak about the bravery of the children,” Rosen told Salon. “I guess I kind of opened myself up to this.”

A quick Web search for Rosen's name reveals some of what he's opened himself up to: Appearing online are photos of his home, his address and phone number, several fake YouTube accounts and plenty of conspiracy theories.

One post, entitled "Grieving Town Grandfather, or Bad 'Crisis Actor,'" reads in part:

Gene's oft repeated, and changing, story about that day, focuses totally on the kids and the sound of gunshots. Even though his eyes and ears should've taken in the whole scene, his story focuses completely on the kids and the guns.

Why? Well, if this was a false flag event designed to move political opinion on gun control, here in America, then you would get a lot more bang for your buck by talking about the innocent little children. That's what tugs on America's heart strings the most ... especially around Christmas time.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gen ... 33813.html
dollphin
Banned

MrSinclair wrote:Image

I know he's taller than her but he's not that tall :huh:
and again, no sign of real tears...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1239915

Is Robbie Parker going to let an opportunity to pull go to waste? I doubt it. ;)
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

Utah wrote:

While certainly in on the scam, Robbie "Smiley" Parker, like Carver, is NOT a SIM, or mere actor playing a part. These are well-established identities whose participation in the hoax make it very difficult to distinguish between reality and simulation.
Since when are Sims and actors the same ?

An actor can also be used as a Sim or morphed into someone else but a Sim or fictitious creation can't become an actor or a real person. Only in people's minds is he ever a 'real person.'

Yes Parker and Carver are 'real' flesh and blood persons, but if they're 'in on the scam' as you say, but they're NOT 'actors' in the professional sense, they certainly are actors as far as lying through their teeth is concerned.

They are both engaged in the creation of this Sandy Hook fiction and absurd farce of a tear-jerking saga.

They were certainly SELECTED by somebody to do this, they were either SELECTED to be as psychotic and despicable as they are or they ended up that way through a thorough botching up of the director's instructions. The former scenario is likely if all was filmed in advance and aired as 'live' and the latter 'botch up' scenario if they ran it live. They certainly couldn't yell cut in the middle of the scene if they were running it as 'live.' If it's proven that they shot all the video ahead of time, then it will be INSESCAPABLE that the psychotic 'bad acting' screw-ups were done on purpose.

Acting is lying and lying is acting. When you're a liar, even in small things, you're already dramatizing and acting and the bigger the lie gets the more acting skills you have to pull out of your behind to make it stick. These two and others, through their deliberate fictionalizing become the equivalent of 'neo-realist' amateur actors like the ones in the old films of Rossellini and De Sica. Question is who the hell was the director ? Who were the scriptwriters and producers ? The CIA ? The Mossad ? Hollywood directed by these intelligence agencies like Kubrick in the Moon Landing hoax or Billy Wilder helping with the holohoax all those years ago ?

And of course, the ultimate question is: if all this was done ahead of time and aired as 'live' then why did they leave all the screw ups in. The answer could be exactly what you suggested in the 'mind-fuckery' section of your post. They might actually be trying to create an entire race of complete zombies here so cut off from reality that they will do anything their masters command. Then maybe they were planning on sending these zombies after people like us, the heretics from their manufactured fantasy world. :P :puke:

However, considering how many people have already woken up to this Psy-Op in a very short time, a total ANTI-ZOMBIE dynamic seems to be at play. It's hard to believe that that was intentional too !
dollphin
Banned

dollphin wrote::lol:

BIG THANK YOU TO CLUES!!!! :D

I have become more skilled at telling fakes!!! B)

Look at this:
http://media.komonews.com/images/130107 ... oto_lg.jpg

Part of Vicki's face is in sunlight. Part of it is in the shade. Her neck is in the shade. Then she has a big black shadow under her chin too!!! I have looked at loads of my holiday snaps and it is just NOT POSSIBLE to have levels of shadow. Either there is a shadow or there isn't!

I wish I knew how to post images side by side. I am convinced Sandy Hook Vicki Soto is based on the woman on the right in this picture (by the way, the image below is victoria soto y nicole prez):
http://trendypicture.com/victoria-soto/ ... p-rez.html
ImageMore at TrendyPicture.com
The more I look at these two pictures the more I see that Vicki Soto's faced is based on a combination of the two women in this photograph. Vicki's eyes are based on the woman on the left (eyebrows, eye colour, amount of orbital fat). The rest of her face seems to be based on the woman on the right. Please look at Vicki's right eyebrow (the one on the left of the picture). It looks like a shortened (squattier) version of the woman on the left's right eyebrow. Hope that makes sense. :wacko:

I have also had a look at how daylight (sunlight) reflects off peoples' eyeballs in photographs. Vicki Soto's eyes look as if they were in an artificially lit room and a camera flash is reflected in her eyes even though she is supposed to be standing outside in sunlight. The two women in the other photograph actually have daylight (sunlight) reflected in their eyes.
Last edited by dollphin on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gracist
Banned

Re:

Unread post by Gracist »

simonshack wrote:
Knapsack wrote: Too far-fetched?
Not at all, Knapsack.

I have been thinking along those lines too. Let's wait and see. It is good that you typed those thoughts of yours, in case they do release such gory, "realer-then-life" death-imagery in the future. After all, the truckloads of 9/11 "amateur" imagery that we have today trickled out progressively, one after the other, over a decade-long timespan. So, it's not like they haven't thought of that before...

Remember: the sharpest, high-resolution 9/11 images we have ... were 'suddenly' released by NIST in 2010! (allegedly through a FOIA act filed by ABC television network!!! ) :lol: :rolleyes:

Check it out: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2371825

(And the sharpest MOOOON landing imagery we have was released around 1993!!!)

Don't you think that all these "Johnny-come-lately" images were all meant to "corroborate" the official tales?
I've been thinking this too, that they will try to convince everyone it is real with fake gory images of kids, because how could anyone question that, right? Then I saw this piece of garbage on Facebook today, sorry if it has been posted before. Noah Ponzer's tattooed Jewish mother having an open casket funeral to show the horrible reality of his death.

Some snippets:
At this point, I felt that we could ethically print the description. But I wanted to double check with my editor, Jane Eisner. I wrote her an email that evening: “Do you think the detail about his jaw being blown away is too much?” She responded: “It’s important to show the true violence.”

One problem remained: we hadn’t verified the fact that Gov. Malloy viewed Noah’s body. Since we were on a tight deadline, we removed that detail when we published the story online, and we added it back in after I had checked it with the Governor’s office.
After the story went to print online, I was surprised that the dozens of people who Tweeted, commented and emailed about the story didn’t mention our inclusion of these horrific details. Then Salon.com published a brief write-up of the story, highlighting the sensitive portion: “in a harrowing description of Noah’s corpse laid to rest, some idea is given of the damage the assault weapon wrought on his young body.”
On Salon’s Facebook page, one person wrote: “I didn’t need to read that. I would not have published it either.”
But many others defended our choice:
“People should read this, as hard as it is to do so, to see the damage these guns inflict – psychologically and physically”
“If nothing else can bring you to tears, the phrase ‘a cloth covered his face where his lower jaw had been’ will.”
“Not publishing allows people to gloss over the horrible details. Like banning photos of coffins coming back from the war. If people want to keep these guns available, the effects shouldn’t be hidden.”

http://blogs.forward.com/forward-thinki ... s-killing/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

simonshack wrote:
Farcevalue wrote:A quick browse to Intelius does yield a Robbie Parker with addresses in Ogden, Utah and Sandy Hook, Connecticut. Age 59. He's holding up pretty good for 59.
Woah - indeed! "Age 59". Robbie must be a health freak! :lol: :P
http://www.lookupanyone.com/results.php ... cusfirst=1

RED PSYOP ALERT ! RED PSYOP ALERT ! RED PSYOP ALERT !

Well well well... I guess the most assiduous Cluesforum readers are - as usual - the psyoppers themselves ! :P

http://www.lookupanyone.com/results.php ... cusfirst=0

Did anyone by any chance make a screencap of this LookupAnyone page yesterday? If not, it would be good if all those who looked it up will confirm that they saw with their own eyes the (now missing) "59" figure in that age box - lest I be suspected of making all this up ! :rolleyes:

So is Robbie's wife Alissa 77? :lol: :wacko:

CAPTION: "Brave: Alissa Parker, left, and her husband, Robbie Parker, center, carry their daughters following funeral services for their 6-year old daughter, Emilie Parker."
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... es-1504384
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Utah wrote: I was surpised to learn these last few weeks that I actually have friends that went to high school with Robbie Parker, and that the Parker family is well known in Ogden, Utah. While certainly in on the scam, Robbie "Smiley" Parker, like Carver, is NOT a SIM, or mere actor playing a part. These are well-established identities whose participation in the hoax make it very difficult to distinguish between reality and simulation.
Dear Utah,

At this point, I think you should ask your friends who claim they went to high school with Robbie Parker the following important questions:

1: How old is the "Robbie Parker" they knew? How old is his wife, Alissa?
2: Were there two pairs of Robbie and Alissa Parker in Ogden, Utah? If so, did they both move to Sandy Hook, Ct at some stage?
3: What do your friends make of the fact that we can only find one pair of Robbie/Alissa Parker with addresses in both Ogden, Utah and Sandy Hook,CT - and they are aged 59 and 77. What's going on here?
4: Who are their relatives Randy and Randon Parker - both aged 36? Are they twins by any chance?
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Well well well... I guess the most assiduous Cluesforum readers are - as usual - the psyoppers themselves "
And it's fair to say none of them have lost a child. It's probably fairer to say none of them HAVE any children. They are the saddest bastards on the planet and they deserve to die screaming and alone. Hopefully they will. :puke:

Nice work Farcevalue!

Randon Parker. What sort of stupid name is that anyway?

Randon C Parker
704 23rd St
Ogden, UT 84401-1708

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Randon-C ... UT/54sf1jj
lux

Unread post by lux »

@ dollphin

I don't mean to discourage postings by new members but you are mistaken regarding your comments about the lighting in the images you posted. There is nothing wrong with the lighting/shadows in those images. “Having a look at your holiday snaps” as you put it does not make one an expert in photography. And, neither does “having a look at how daylight (sunlight) reflects off peoples' eyeballs in photographs.”

BTW, flash units are used in outdoor daylight shots to control shadows – it's called “fill flash.”
dollphin wrote:
dollphin wrote:
The more I look at these two pictures the more I see that Vicki Soto's faced is based on a combination of the two women in this photograph. Vicki's eyes are based on the woman on the left (eyebrows, eye colour, amount of orbital fat). The rest of her face seems to be based on the woman on the right. Please look at Vicki's right eyebrow (the one on the left of the picture). It looks like a shortened (squattier) version of the woman on the left's right eyebrow. Hope that makes sense. :wacko:
And, the photo of the 2 women is confusing. Who are the women in the photo? How are they connected to Sandy Hook? Did you just find the photo at random? (The link you provided is no help). Are they simply women with similar features to Soto in your mind or is there some tangible connection?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

lux wrote:@ dollphin

I don't mean to discourage postings by new members but you are mistaken regarding your comments about the lighting in the images you posted. There is nothing wrong with the lighting/shadows in those images. “Having a look at your holiday snaps” as you put it does not make one an expert in photography. And, neither does “having a look at how daylight (sunlight) reflects off peoples' eyeballs in photographs.”

BTW, flash units are used in outdoor daylight shots to control shadows – it's called “fill flash.”
dollphin wrote:
dollphin wrote:
And, the photo of the 2 women is confusing. Who are the women in the photo? How are they connected to Sandy Hook? Did you just find the photo at random? (The link you provided is no help). Are they simply women with similar features to Soto in your mind or is there some tangible connection?
Sorry to butt in but...
And I do see what dollphin means regarding the faces, especially that of her alleged rubber-faced sister.