SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
lux

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread post by lux »

I'm wondering if there isn't a little subliminal word-association game going on as regards the name "Sandy Hook" and the recent so-called "Frankenstorm Sandy"?
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Pleased to see you are all over this one. I just wanted to say how "impressed" I am that 78 year old women in the US have Facebook accounts. :P
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

This may be a useful youtube account http://www.youtube.com/user/HistoricalR ... ture=watch. The videos have been aggregated as events unfolded so may help to build a proper timeline of media reports and expose the usual conflicts with the official version of events. Not something I can do due to technical limitations.
CTGal1011 wrote:
herrnimrod wrote:Is it normal for a town of 30.000 inhabitants to not have a daily newspaper in the US?
I would think most have an online paper, and/or a weekly paper.
Or at least be merged with nearby communities for a daily run.
A complimentary issue of Newtown Bee (local paper) containing the obituaries amongst other things is available here http://newtownbee.com/PDFFiles/Special% ... dition.pdf There's an interesting photo of the principal in a princess dress which doesn't look quite right, but could be due to overexposure? The sheer media presence in some of the photos is... exhausting.
resolution

Interestingly the Newtown Bee had quoted Principal Dawn Hoschsprung as follows prior to the release of the list of deceased individuals. It read this myself at the time, but didn't get a screen grab unfortunately. It's since been taken down, but it took them three days to do it apparently. I didn't bother posting this before as I took it as just another piece of bad reporting, but a likely freudian slip has been pointed out to me.
"Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shows – more than she could count – that went "on and on."

^to clarify, not my screen grab, google found it for me.
resolution

I noticed that at the time, but thought just a co-incidence...

I also noticed both the middle girls' in this photo doing the same at the time but thought, just a co-incidence... (PS: I concur with hoi, the child on the left hasn't got any legs to stand on).

I should remember to trust my instincts...
resolution

Obituary from the Newtown Bee.
Emilie Alice Parker

Emilie Alice Parker was a beautiful person. She came into this world May 12, 2006. She was tragically taken from us December 14, only 6 years later. Despite her short time here on earth, her life was full. Full of love, full of compassion, full of charity, full of enthusiasm, full of joy, and full of gifts given to her by Heavenly Father that she shared with everyone fortunate enough to cross her path.

Emilie was quick to strike up a conversation, with anyone, anywhere. She could always be found with her markers, colored pens and paper, because as she put it, “I have so many ideas of things to draw and it is hard to remember them all.” She also expressed her artistic abilities in her paintings, ceramics, and fashion, as she always wanted to be fancy.

Emilie loved to read. She loved to read stories, not only with her mom and dad, but also she could often be found with her sisters, Madeline and Samantha, dressed in costumes, reading stories with them. Her sisters looked up to her and sought her out for comfort when they needed it. Emilie always wanted to help people feel better. Her compassion and charity was exemplified by her hugs, the cards she would make, and her statements that, “I wish everybody could just be happy.”

“She was our princess here on earth, and now her angel up in heaven. May her life and example continue to live on in all of us.” — Her loving parents, Robbie and Alyssa.

The family will receive friends at Myers Mortuary, 845 Washington Boulevard, Ogden, Utah, Friday, December 21, from 5 to 8 pm. Services will be held at the Rock Cliff Stake Center, 1000 Suncrest Drive, Ogden, Utah, Saturday, December 22, at 10 am.

Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Avenue, Danbury, is in charge of arrangements.
:puke: This one of only two obituaries listed that doesn't have a list of extended family members in it, the other one belonging to Rachel Davino.

What's interesting is that Emile isn't in the 'school photo' and that the family live in Danbury, a much larger city of 80,000+ residents about a fifteen minute drive to the west so why travel all the way out to Sandy Hook for schooling?

In addition, the Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home's website lists their address as 9 Granville Avenue, Danbury. There's no -11, even though they've posted that in the obituary on their website http://www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com/
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

resolution wrote: Image

I also noticed both the middle girls' in this photo doing the same at the time but thought, just a co-incidence... (PS: I concur with hoi, the child on the left hasn't got any legs to stand on).
This is another Muppetwood family photo.
http://disney.go.com/disneyinsider/goin ... one-before
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urrRcgB581w

Fraud!
y0lked

Unread post by y0lked »

^^ please dont repost.

"Unimaginable Tragedy"- Lanzas' "baby sitter"
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50137363n

also information exposing Victoria Soto
http://wellaware1.com/giffords/loughner ... green.html
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

Here's another sketchy Obit.

Noah Samuel Pozner
12/17/2012

Noah Samuel Pozner, died December 14, a victim of the tragic events at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Noah was born in Danbury, son of Lenny and Veronique Pozner.

“How do you capture the essence of a 6-year-old in just a few words? Noah was an impish, larger than life little boy. Everything he did conveyed action and energy through love. He was the light of our family, a little soul devoid of spite and meanness.”

He will be forever missed by his mother and father; siblings Danielle, Michael, Sophia, and twin sister Arielle; his grandparents Marie, Dirk, Ivan, Deanna, and Lena; uncles and aunts, Arthur, Stephan, Alexi, Patricia, and Victoria.

“May you fly to that peaceful valley and wait for us there.”

Funeral services will take place Monday, December 17, at 1 pm, from The Abraham L. Green and Son Funeral Home, 88 Beach Road, Fairfield, with interment following at B'nai Israel Cemetery on Moose Hill Road in Monroe.

Memorial contributions may be directed to the planting of trees in Israel.

The Newtown Bee Posted December 17, 2012

I found out from a bit of background search the father's name is also listed as Eliezer.
Every single link I looked at had no names linked such as Dirk, Marie, Ivan, Deanna or Lena.

What I found interesting about this one is the governor of Connecticut supposedly went to the service.

Feel free to join me in seeing if there is any flesh on the bones. I think not.

Here's the dubious Intelius report on eLIEzer.

Eliezer Pozner , age 45
Get more details
Name/Aliases Has lived in DOB Phone Address Related to
Eliezer Pozner
Len Pozner
Leonard Pozner

Brooklyn, NY
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Buffalo, NY
New York, NY

Shmuel Pozner
Arthur Pozner
Enta Pozner
Veronique Pozner
Last edited by Unleashed on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
discomatty

Unread post by discomatty »

:P
resolution

Or, you could have just posted a decent scan of the yearbook... :rolleyes:
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Paul Simon was there today too, when they buried hero vicsim Victoria Soto.

http://todayentertainment.today.com/_ne ... acher?lite
lux

Unread post by lux »

discomatty wrote:Image
It does now.