Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-7-2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
I, Gestalta

Re: Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

The URL to the youtube account:

http://www.youtube.com/thinktilldeath

Here's a prt scrn of the youtube video I mentioned in comparison with the basic metadata, in case somebody wises up and fixes the many issues with these uploads:

note: It's 1920x1080, so if that is an issue, please feel free to edit this post and link to the image rather than embed it. I didn't want to resize it since it's just a Prt Scrn coupled with the fact that it would be going through compression on imgur; and since the text needs to be legible, I left it as is.

note 2: Errr, nevermind that whole first note since, at least on my computer, this message board seems to auto-resize embedded images. Excellent. (open the image in its own tab/window to see full size--- not that it matters)

The only reason I suggest a future clean-up job as a possibility is because, as I stated in an earlier post---and correct me if I am wrong---faking a youtube date/views etc is a hefty task. There are ridiculously expensive programs you can purchase (or pirate?) which alter metadata to the extent of it being admissible in a lot of courts of law (for now), but I don't know of any way to manipulate a youtube upload date save for being involved with NSA/CIA/FBI, etc. Someone THAT good would almost doubtlessly have been recruited by them at this point, no?
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

http://www.youtube.com/user/thinktillde ... sults_main

fuct up English poor little rich boy.

:wacko:
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Hello everyone.
This is my first post after a too long while... It is even worse, today I opened the pages of this forum for the first time in a long while! I read some of this thread, just enough to get an idea, and to maybe try and step into the discourse without too much disadvantage... I hope I am not missing crucial parts.

I read at a certain point in the thread one of the (many, apparently) new members of the forum (new since I was here last) suggesting that this event was perhaps a "ritual" of some sort http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2372903#p2372903. Well we heard that distracting statement before, whose only purpose is usually to imply some mysterious conspiracy that still requires the event to be real (thus preserving its threatening and manipulating energy). The statement does not require a response, but it made me wanna step back and try to put together some political context, possible motivations or supposed strategy behind events like this one -- perhaps helping the casual reader to see why this is propaganda 101 that has little to do with rituals.

I know I am going to write many banalities, or repeat things already said many times, but someone has to do it. :) (Most of the banalities mentioned are not really specific of this event, and certainly apply to the other stupid lone-shooter psyop event of these days, as described here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1386)

1) Obama's electoral needs

Where a right-wing republican puppet-president will always require emphasizing the foreign threat and the need for military spending and foreign intervention (republican rule means outward, expanding, dilapidating energy), a left-wing democratic president-puppet that is in special need of consensus (comes november) will always emphasize the internal, domestic threat (democratic rule means inward, soothing, defensive energy). Clinton had his Oklahoma, his Waco, his Columbine; Obama is having all these mad fascists who hate the world and make the necessary contrast with the all-loving, fatherly figure of the democratic president willing to include everyone rather than to fight anyone.
(Yes the global world requires now these "domestic threats" to be staged also abroad, such as in Oslo, Brindisi etc; this still works psychologically as a "domestic threat" because it describes a danger that comes from within the society and not from a mysterious alien enemy hidden in deep caves abroad, like the Spectre Agency. it is simply implied that this can happen everywhere now, because the whole world is "sick", like the 2012 Olympics ceremony explained to us.)

Simon is right to call these events stupid: they are not only stupid in the details of the fakery, they are also stupid on a higher, strategic level because they keep repeating this primitive scheme over and over:
the well-meaning, loving president who encounters an obstacle in the madcaps who, without any profound vision or deep thinking of any sort, but only animated by hate, wrong doses of antidepressants and the lack of a facebook account, simply do not want to be included within this loving, open society: which is supposed to motivate the rest of society to provide even more consensus and support, not just out of fear, but also to compensate for the supposed, artificial, unreal unbalancing of a community precipitating towards madness.

(When in reality few societies in human history have been so potentially healthy and sane like ours, was it not for the scumbags propagandists maniacs that keep them in check.)

2) Distracting from still developing, possibly dragging-on global scenarios.

The European Community, important ally (or cog, rather) of the global-Israelo-Atlantic front, is under heavy attack and possibly deemed to fail or be profoundly transformed; but the transformation must NOT be perceived as a failure of the system, even if it is necessary to declare it a transitional failure in order to force the transformation; next to this, the Syrian scenario is also finally developing into another forced globalization masked as rebellion: and it is still not possible to understand if the scary "WWIII" scenario of an Iran invasion is anything but an Israeli propaganda meme designed to keep everyone on their toes and accept lesser evils.

Of course these events are under the strict control of the propaganda machines, at least to a certain extent (via constant injection of fakery and false/manipulated/twisted & hyped news events), but for reasons we cannot entirely know and probably will never know (hopefully, counter-fighting?) they also drag on, which could not be intentional and, I imagine, could lead the public to "wake up" about the processes in course if they linger too much before their eyes taking shapes that are not their usual predictable hollywood-like shapes, making the necessity of constant distraction and retooling of the public attention even more urgent.

It seems clear to this end that events like the Masonic "zion" London Olympics aren't enough anymore, if anything because in times of crisis not everyone is in the mood to cheer. Besides they worked so hard in the past decades to dissolve nationalistic pride (at least out of the USA), it seems counter-intuitive to expect people to feel national pride watching doped-up athletes running around for sponsors as if it mattered.
So they are giving us these dramatic irrational scary events to get us through this crucial summer, a summer during which, apparently or possibly, the destiny of the EU and of the Syrian front will be ultimately decided.

3) Continuing the detachment of the general public from reality.

In the long course we know by now that the ultimate objective is to have most of humanity living in a completely artificial and controlled world, where all events are piloted, scripted, faked, or else censored; to achieve this we also know by now that it is necessary to constantly lower the quality and intelligence and plausibility of the events described, so that the public progressively loses the ability to critically separate reality from artificiality (where aluminum planes piloted by random terrorists disappear full throttle into steel walls, for example.)
What makes this clear in the Aurora shooting, like in all other events like it, it seems to me is that every little element here wants to fall right into place like in a hollywood script (which doesn't mean it gets to, and not surprisingly considering that most hollywood scripts are utter SHIT); the media blather about the "gratuitousness" of the act but there is actually very little in it of the gratuity of life, which is normally filled with details that get in the way of the climax and mood of the event in a zillion ways. Like a list of victims that does not include any edifying or moving story, or a psychopath killer whom isn't completely impossible to relate to, which is something that really happens only in Hollywood, because in reality it is always possible to understand and to relate to anyone's point of view for warped it is, or far off from ours it is...

Well this is it with my banalities from now. I went on for too long. It is possible I wasn't too clear here and there, I am a bit out of shape. But I can clarify if needed, of course.

On a more personal note, I need to apologize to those who sent me messages during my absence, to which I barely or did not respond. Forgive me please, there were entirely personal reasons of purely existential nature that got in the way, things made of the gratuitous, damned sort we encounter in life. It is thus something that will very likely happen again, but I am sorry nonetheless. :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:Hello everyone.
This is my first post after a too long while... It is even worse, today I opened the pages of this forum for the first time in a long while! I read some of this thread, just enough to get an idea, and to maybe try and step into the discourse without too much disadvantage... I hope I am not missing crucial parts.
Welcome back nonhocapito, and as usual you are right on the money! And speaking of which, I can't help supposing that other types of "villains" are used to the same effect in many countries. A once prosperous people here in Ireland are currently being humiliated into sucides, evictions and unemployment because of "the criminal banks". An Internal threat by all accounts! We dont have any external enemies as such, with the exception of the Brutish Empire, but I now feel that whole dialectic was manufactured many centuries ago for the same purpose!

Missing kids, paedos, shoot-ups in schools, home-grown terrorist suicide bombers, bank crashes - you name it!
whatsgoingon

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Excellent and accurate as ever, Nonho! I ditto Brian and Whatsgoingon, your lucid insights and perspectives have been truly missed.

This article you linked to epitomizes their persistent push to instill that sense of some "danger that comes from within" to control society:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... cious.html
Ref: http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill ... uspicious/

i.e. Divert, distract and herd mass perceptions — then watch their contrived 'consensus reality' apply social pressure on the rest to conform :angry:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Welcome back, Nonho. :)

This is hoping you won't leave us fighting this mad world all too frequently - all by ourselves... ^_^
whatsgoingon

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

That totally blew me away!

THE LACK OF A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, OR REFRAINING FROM JOINING THE SOCIAL MEDIAS, MAKES ONE A MENACE 2 SOCIETY???

If this becomes the accepted official view, especially by employers, than that's me truly and totally fucked!

Well, no matter what, I won't conform. Even the voices advised me this... ;)

And, welcome back dear nonhocapito, I missed you! (It's not as if I myself contributed that much recently to any topics, but I keep reading through the threads.)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:Hello everyone.
Welcome back nonhocapito, and as usual you are right on the money!
I too am really happy you are back, Nonho. I miss your wise analyses on every subject we encounter.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote: We dont have any external enemies as such, with the exception of the Brutish Empire, but I now feel that whole dialectic was manufactured many centuries ago for the same purpose!
"The Brutish Empire" ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry folks - but that cracked me up! :P
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Ditto to Nonho comments.

Unbelievable report regarding non-Facebook users, but should we be surprised? On the subject of Facebook did anyone else read the recent report that 83 million FB profiles are fake? No mention of terrorist "victims" in their list, though. <_<
VivekAnand

Unread post by VivekAnand »

Irish heroine of Batman shooting spree drowns

Did she exist? Seems to be real. Tough chick, played all kinds of sports...takes off on a boat late one night, with an un-identified friend and drowns.

No pictures, no big investigation.

Interesting, I thought.

Jennifer Gallagher-Pinson, 46, the Denver based Irish woman who cared for the Aurora Batman shooting victims in the aftermath of the horrific attack has drowned. She was a critical care emergency room nurse.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Irish- ... 21656.html
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

It seems like the best predictor of a 'copycat effect' event would be to know in advance where and if there was a gub'mint anti-terrorist training drill planned on that day (Aurora, 9/11, 7/7, others (?)). Is there a website with such a schedule containing this info available anywhere? :D