Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-7-2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I will be eagerly awaiting the moving "survivors' testimonies", uttering the classic phrase...

"It almost felt like being in a mooovie!"
:P
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

I wonder if at some point the perps' scriptwriting department might run out of "plausible" lone gunman archetypes. They've now used up a "conspiracy theorist" ("Loughner") and a "Christian extremist" ("Breivik") card. Knocking on wood, this new "James Holmes" concoction might just be their first foray into something truly implausible (wishful thinking, admittedly) in a gunman's "motivational" background.

But since their scriptwriters are lazy hacks most of the time, it will probably be the same old BS: "anti-social", reclusive, too much violent video games/movies/music, blah, blah, blah.

Sad and pathetic, as always.
Last edited by Makkonen on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by fbenario »

Maat wrote:The villain, "Bane":
Hannibal Lector!

Aurora is apparently a military town, very similar to Littleton/Columbine.
A large military presence has existed in Aurora since the early 20th century. In 1918, Army General Hospital #21 (later renamed Fitzsimons Army Hospital) opened, with the U.S. government expanding and upgrading the hospital facilities in 1941 just in time to care for the wounded servicemen of World War II. Lowry Air Force Base was opened in 1938, straddling the border of Aurora and Denver. It eventually closed in 1994, and was redeveloped into a master-planned community featuring residential, commercial, business and educational facilities. In 1942, the Army Air Corps built Buckley Field, which over the course of history has been renamed Naval Air Station, Buckley Air National Guard Base and finally Buckley Air Force Base. The base, home of the 460th Space Wing and the 140th Wing Colorado Air National Guard, is Aurora's largest employer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora,_Colorado
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

simonshack wrote:*
I will be eagerly awaiting the moving "survivors' testimonies", uttering the classic phrase...

"It almost felt like being in a mooovie!"
:P
I was in the car and they had some sort of "special" about the event on the radio preempting regular programming (funny word in this context isn't it?). Several people described it as being like a movie or being on a movie set. One interview with a claimed 16 year old witness was so false as to be ludicrous. Nothing about his patter or cadence had any ring of truth to it. It was as I listened to him that I realized this was likely another fake. Seeing the mini-cop (maybe he was from nearby Littleton?) and the hysterical dad with the photo I'm feeling it even more.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:*

Huh? :huh: I don't understand.

Is this Tom Sullivan dude actually suspecting that his son Alex was killed inside a movie theater - but cannot seem to find him? Why doesn't he just call the police - or those folks cleaning up the carnage inside the movie theater? Can't he afford the phone call? Have they checked the movie hall's restrooms yet? Hey - perhaps Alex went for a poo - and got stuck inside?

Crikey !- it seems that this actually IS what Tom's saying.

"He was joined by his friend’s father, Tom Sullivan, who carried a photo of his son, hoping someone would recognize him." (source: ABC News)

So, ok folks - this is some stoopid shit allright!

As Makkonen wrote: "All PsyOps are of course mental, but this seems to be extra-insane. Why on earth?"

But hey, we've gotta give Tom some credit. As Maat pointed out, the caption for this other Tom Sullivan picture goes like this:
Maat wrote: Image
"Tom Sullivan, holds a photograph of his son, Alex Sullivan, as he pleads with the media to
help him find his son, outside Gateway High School on July 20, 2012 in Aurora, Colo."
Author: Edecio Martinez
Credit: AP Photo/Barry Gutierrez
So at least, Tom knows that to collect any info about his son - the MEDIA is the place to go! :P

Oh, dammit ! - I spoke too fast! The Media hasn't a clue about Tom's kid's whereabouts either ! :blink:

Aurora Shooting: Possible Victim Unaccounted For On 27th Birthday

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 ... -birthday/
Call the police, Tom, call the police !! :lol:
:lol: :lol: Right on, Simon!

There are more large hi res pics to laugh at here: http://darkroom.baltimoresun.com/2012/0 ... screening/
— including the 'mad Irishman':

Exif data:
No camera
Date Created: July 20, 2012 1:52:50PM (timezone is 5 hours behind GMT)
Credit: REUTERS
Creator: EVAN SEMON

Note the T shirt design with caption: "The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk they're sober. – William Butler Yeats". Indeed! :rolleyes:
Now, although I realize that Celtic knot design is very common, isn't it a bit too 'coincidental' that it's also used in the Dark Knight movie co-producers' logoLegendary Pictures ?

Someone else echoes our thoughts on the 'missing' drama:

@ http://mackquigley.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... -lost-cat/

[Refers to our forum favorably here (shame it's by an Islamaphobic bible thumper): http://mackquigley.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... -fictious/]

The final zinger: Yet all the "Sullivan family" could give the media as a 'photo' of their "lost cat son" was that B&W flyer? :blink: :rolleyes:

@ http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 ... -birthday/
reel.deal

Unread post by reel.deal »

westhammer wrote:

whats the odds on this occuring ?

http://twitter.com/jessicaredfield :huh:

her brother jordans telephone interview moments after she was announced dead,
was very strange, no emotion whatsoever and very calm.
:blink:
reel.deal

Unread post by reel.deal »

SmokingGunII wrote:
Jordan Ghawi, who identified himself as Jessica's brother, tweeted a short time later that Jessica had been critically wounded in the theatre.

"Well this could easily be the worst night of my life," he wrote. "It appears that my sister has been fatally wounded in a mass shooting at a movie premiere in Denver, CO."

Yep. My sister's been killed, which sucks. However, I must let the land of Tweet know ASAP
. :lol: B)

" ...i was so sick, i could hardly tweet " Image
XQB

Colorado Theater Massacre - PsyOp?

Unread post by XQB »

I don't take anything at face value and question everything the media is propagating, especially the bullet points they continue to hammer away at in every cover story related to the event, such as these:

- "Suspect" has impeccable academic record, no criminal record. No trace of James Holmes anywhere on the internet, no social media profiles.
- Holmes was suited up in full military/swat armor (where did he get it from?)
- Holmes allegedly shoots 70 people then strolls outside and calmly gives himself up to police without any resistance.
- Holmes then allegedly volunteers info, informing them his apartment is booby trapped with explosives (where did he get this type of training?)
- Police allegedly scope out Holmes' apartment, finding explosive devices unlike any they've ever seen (again, how did he do this?)
- Holmes was a allegedly a graduate/PhD student studying neuroscience, isn't that ironic?
- No one can really remember anything about him, or offer anything about his background, other than he was a loner. Really?
- A "neighbor" recalls having met him last week, and had a beer with him at a bar down the street. This seems like an invented/inserted backstory.

Notice how the police are adamant about not disclosing any motives or offering further details about the "suspect". However, the perps have a lot to gain and plenty of motive. For one, they can start policing theaters with TSA, and can further their small arms treaty agenda at the upcoming globalist UN meetings. I'm sure I left out many other obvious and not-so-obvious clues, but you guys are far more adept at picking these types of things apart ; )
Last edited by XQB on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pug

The Dark Knight Rises

Unread post by Pug »

Shall I be the first to kick this thing off then? (didn't know a post had begun already - how could I not presumed that!)

Place: Aurora, in Denver - Theatre number 9.
Midnight screening
Shooter: James holmes
DOB 12/13/1987
Car License plate: 119 RDC* (TBC)

12 dead / 58 injured

3 month old baby (?) injured (at a midnight screening?

Obama talking gun control..
Politicians discuss the Bane character all this week!

Let the games commence!

Cheers,
Pug
Last edited by Pug on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

That milk-carton / pussy-cat pic looked familiar to me...many comic-book relaunches and Hollywood sequels tend to obliterate previous incarnations of super-villains, but Nicholson has an eternal savagery that burns on...
http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forum ... 0&page=538

Note: the image on the right is a 1:8 scale plastic model (Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker). And the Vulcan salute from the bereaved father, silhouetted through the paper.

But apparently not made by Aurora...the quintessential American schlock/horror model-making company.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-33xP8JVqoCk/T ... ogo+02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/ ... el_box.jpg
Jordan wrote:It appears that my sister has been fatally wounded in a mass shooting at a movie premiere in Denver, CO
No family member can ever be described as being 'fatally wounded', even within the ego-projecting blogworld of Twits. This is the language of a copywriter, not a dead sister's brother...they would speak honestly, like reel.

Nice that he included the state zip-code abbreviation, to avoid confusion with any other Denver....so, Colorado, Rio Colorado, the red river en espanol
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

You will probably have noticed the cast in Tom's left eye, nothing unusual about that, hey Tom it's curable for about $50 in Cuba!

You might not however have detected that Sullivan is from the Ancient Irish meaning "One Eye" [ Súil Amháin pronounced sool awaah in ].

In the previous pageants there has been nods to the so-called "Monarch" and "MKUltra" alleged "mind control" operations through the imagery probably for "Illuminati/NWO" conspiracists to run with.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king!

Coincidence? Perhaps!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I just want to point out that Frank Miller is known to be a bit of a fascist writer, even if he doesn't hold strong fascist beliefs himself. His awfully racist and "macho" (if you can call sweaty hulking men bonding together "macho") if anti-Persian comic/movie 300 was decried by many. Now they are turning his Batman stories into movies.

In fact, the sequel to his and Lynn Varley's book The Dark Knight Returns (the story on which this third "Dark Knight" movie is based) is The Dark Knight Strikes Again, which features the billionaire fascist vigilante going against a loose criminal cabal of evil powerful people. And the writing and artwork don't mesh well together - it kind of has that "phoned in" appearance to it.

However, the plot was ambitious. It asked the question of its fictional world something like this: if our politicians are fake computer-generated representations of a fascist mob ruling the world, is it appropriate to become a fascist vigilante of justice one's self in order to right the wrongs and dole out justice?

It is a cartoonish version of some questions we sometimes ask ourselves on this forum. Yet, the medium and the delivery are all wrong. Miller it too quick to posit violent psychotic means of control to subvert non-existent psychopaths.

And I can't help but feel this is a failure of Miller's and Varley's art form. I can't say we've really done better here on this forum, but we don't jump to Miller's frequent conclusion that there is a bunch of psychotic evil people that need to be beaten and disciplined with violence. He's what they call in the industry a "wrist" - someone who just scribbles graphics out really fast. And just because he really likes to draw violence and fists doesn't mean he's given adequate thought to what those things mean. He is more famous for "revitalizing" the "property" of Batman as a product, rather than truly infusing the medium with meaningful dialogue (the explanation of those who purport to see philosophical value in superhero stories).

The articles and seediness around these movies smacks to me of a political discussion the "elites" are having with themselves about ideas "dangerous" to introduce to the masses. For example, in the media blitz around the second movie's release, there was the actor Heath Ledger's death and the "chaotic terrorist" Joker character and some Jack Nicholson gesturing, there was "Al Qaeda Terror" imagery of flaming buildings, and now this. I can't recall if there was any psy-op for the first Dark Knight movie, but it seems these properties are sensitive to the elite. I wonder if it's because they are somewhat fascist ideas of what a "hero" should be.

Just to be clear, the order of this property's release is something like this:

Wide-release film Batman (1989, starring strangely celebrated actor Jack Nicholson)
Wide-release film Batman Returns (1992, starring psy-op actor Danny "NBC contract" DeVito)
Wide-release film Batman Forever (1995, directed by pawn Joel Schumacher)
Wide-release film Batman and Robin (1997, also Schumacher, and starring government stooges George Clooney and Arnold Schwarzenegger)
Comic book Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller and Lynn Varley (1997, critically hailed)
Comic book Dark Knight Strikes Again by Frank Miller and Lynn Varley (2004, critically panned)
Wide-release film Batman Begins (2005, based on Miller's version of Batman)
Wide-release film The Dark Knight (2008, based on Miller's version of Batman)
Wide-release film The Dark Knight Rises (2012, based on Miller's version of Batman and the plot of Miller's 1997 Batman book Dark Knight Returns)

---

Re: above picture, do people trying to convince the media of something usually shield their eyes with shades? I thought it was more typical for such emotional folks to stare into the camera, trying to convince the public of something they were desperate about. This character seems relatively sketch and consciously trying to appear sketch.
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

As we see in all the shooting events we have mourner pictures, http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1118289.

In this first picture the guy in the ball cap and sweater is a little too warmly dressed for 101 degrees in Aurora on 7/20/12. He really looks out of place. This picture makes me think of Where's Waldo?

In the second picture a memorial is set up in front of graffiti, how classy. Also, it looks like tall white church candles are back in vogue. This is all just too staged.