Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-7-2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
anonjedi2

Re: Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Sorry, forgot to include the source of those photos. I found them here:

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Chantel+Bl ... 8UNmxvDv5t
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

anonjedi2 wrote:This is just too much. An open casket and the media is allowed to take pictures to post for the world to see? :rolleyes:

here she is, laughing hysterically as they're about to lower her dead husband into the ground forever ...

This reminds me of a story about GG Allen's funeral. the infamous junkie punk rock icon supposedly had a party for a funeral, where his friends and well-wishers partied with the corpse. Pills were inserted into the cadaver's throat, guests pirouetted around the room with the stiff and I believe there was even some air-banding going on. If I recall correctly, there may have even been an attempt at felatio. At least, that's what I heard...
My favourite part are the children pointing, poking and generally playing with their dead daddy. I'm pretty certain the pointing directly at dad's face is some kind of subliminal message.
In any case, these images are beyond the pale. I thought I'd seen it all.... Wow.
Last edited by Sisterlover on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

GG Allen's party/funeral or clever media hoax?
Winston'sMyth

Unread post by Winston'sMyth »

Dear Resolution, I hope you don't mind me using your post to save keystrokes.
resolution wrote:Image

Is this really a fair comparison?

and here is a morph of the two...

still taken at 12 seconds from following video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENAYe6KVFpA

Addendum: Jaw, mouth and eyebrows from dark haired Holmes, and eyes and nose from orange haired Holmes. Oh yeah, and Mr. Potato Head ears!
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Can someone take a look at this

I have vertigo so by the time I think I notice something swimming, my head is swimming and I can't always attribute whether it is real, or Memorex. Evidently, The Killer Was Stoic but the back-ground was histrionic; something like that. Supposedly, on close-up of the interviewees the background changes from a parking lot to something else. I just don't know.

Anyway Anderson Cooper from Aurora with swimming back-ground:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jRp92Y-WUo
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Lazlo wrote:Can someone take a look at this

I have vertigo so by the time I think I notice something swimming, my head is swimming and I can't always attribute whether it is real, or Memorex. Evidently, The Killer Was Stoic but the back-ground was histrionic; something like that. Supposedly, on close-up of the interviewees the background changes from a parking lot to something else. I just don't know.

:D This video is awesome. Look how busy the street is behind them on the individual shots, but on the group shots where everyone is visible, there is no activity... Except for one jumpy image at 1:12...

Edit: Sorry, on 2nd look, they may be picking up footage of a different street. It still doesn't appear to match on the closeups and wide shots to me though. And the cars in the background on the closeups are very jumpy...
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Re: Libero
Edit: Sorry, on 2nd look, they may be picking up footage of a different street. It still doesn't appear to match on the closeups and wide shots to me though. And the cars in the background on the closeups are very jumpy...
Libero

Lets all agree not to be sorry.

Shit, I feel sheepish every time I post something. It is like raising your hand in class and having the wrong answer. But you guys are doing ground-breaking stuff so there is no right and wrong, in a sense.
But look again, when they zoom in on Sasquatch, the building has windows. That is supposed to be the Aurora Theater in the back-ground which has no windows. If it did, which it doesn't, there would be an Architect in the bread line.
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

anonjedi2

Your funeral coverage was quite interesting. It is bizarre on a lot of levels. Funerals are expensive and the business is quite tightly controlled by generational families with a lot to lose. You have very little latitude in "taking the place over" as those photos show. You can pick a religious theme and they will make a few little adjustments. The whole funeral home is very conservative; think of an anti-room in Buckingham Palace. And the attendants, I don't know what they are called are very professional, like Major-Domos of an expensive estate or Maitre d's at a posh restaurant. They know everything that is going on and are as observant as Secret Service agents. Since all the doors remain open (you can actualy pass by several funerals) the tone and timbre of the establishment is kept very quiet and somber. I have had, unfortunately, direct experience and I met some one in the business. So for what its worth.
nonhocapito

Re:

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Libero wrote:
Lazlo wrote:Can someone take a look at this

:D This video is awesome. Look how busy the street is behind them on the individual shots, but on the group shots where everyone is visible, there is no activity... Except for one jumpy image at 1:12...

There's a chance that the busy road that can be seen in the close-ups is the one visible in the far left in the large shot. So the change in background might not necessarily be a sign of fakery in itself. Although it is not to be dismissed the obvious possibility that these three buffoons are really in front of a green screen. In any case a lot of bad acting goes on here, the underlying script that these guys have learned is almost literally visible.
One thing is certain, Vanderbildt/Cooper is more and more of a presence whenever there is fakery to substantiate.
anonjedi2

This video was posted once before, I'm posting again with my observations and comments.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8MadpBRusI

The two girls in this video are obvious actors.

Jump to :30 seconds and listen to the blond "witness" on the right recite her prewritten script. At about 35 seconds she says:

"...and shortly after that we see like smoke coming from it..."

then she makes a mistake, stumbles over her script and accidentally begins to repeat the SAME LINE.

"shortly after that we see like ssssss ummmm"

She catches herself just as she reaches the word "smoke", realizing that she is about to repeat the line she just said (from her script).

She then pauses and tries to remember her line and looks to her friend for help (help, I forgot my line).

"loud, well ... flashes"

then her friend repeats the word "flashes", as to help her get back on track. The blond then nods and they both say in unison "flashes, coming from the right" ... she smiles as if she has her ah-ha moment where she remembers her line.

For the next few seconds her friend speaks, but concentrate on the blonde and watch her lips. Notice the intense look of concentration on her face as she is obviously going over the script in her head and waiting for her next line. Also notice her mouth moves a few times as if she's silently speaking either the words her friend is saying or her upcoming lines (practicing in her head). Her friend (on the left) is a much better actor and has her lines down, doesn't make mistakes. It's still obvious that she's reciting from a script though ... perhaps she just put some more time into her homework than the blond.

They pass back and forth in a very unnatural way, not like you would in real life conversation. Of course they're both wearing batman shirts, too, just to add to the "realism" of it all. What, did these girls and other witnesses wait in the parking lot all night long until the next morning to give interviews to the media?

If not, did they go home and decide to come back the next day after such a traumatic event? Why would anyone involved in a theater shooting do such a thing? Wouldn't a normal person go home, get a good night's sleep and possibly never go back to that theater again?

And if they did, is it realistic to think that they'd put their Batman shirts back on?

The blond's name is Erin Post, her boyfriend is in the airforce - Here's her twitter page: https://twitter.com/Erinn_Babyy

Tweets from the night before and after:

Here's a photo of her allegedly taken before she went to the movies.

And here she is with her friend "Julia Nguyen" (note that she's not wearing her glasses, is that part of her act as well?) posing in front of the Batman poster and of course wearing the exact same clothes (even jewlery) that they are wearing in the interview which was supposedly conducted the next day. :rolleyes:

Here's the tattoo she said she was gonna get:

Here's the tattoo it looks like she finally settled on:

I haven't had time to dig in to the Julia Nguyen character yet but hope to soon. Cheers
anonjedi2

Well, well, well ... looksie what I found.

http://www.maxwell.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123321453

10/9/2012 - Lt. Gen. David Fadok, Air University commander and president, addresses an assembly following his presentation of the Air Force JROTC Award of Valor to Cadets Erin Post and Julia Nguyen Oct. 5. The cadets received the award for their actions following the movie theater shootings in Aurora, Colo., in July. The cadets, students at Aurora Central High School, rendered life-saving aid to victims of the shooting until emergency response personnel arrived on scene.

BUSTED!

anonjedi2

Jon Blunk (of Chantel Blunk fame) supposedly took a bullet for his girlfriend, Jensen Young. He and Chantel were separated (she living in Reno with the kids). Here's Jensen Young's story and interview. Make sure you watch 1:00-1:10 and after. Some highlights:

She keeps saying "it's real, no it can't be real" etc.
She is on camera for the world less than 24 hours after her boyfriend was shot and killed saving her life.
She tried to call 9/11 from his phone in the middle of a theater with gunshots wizzing by because she wasn't sure if they knew? :angry:
"He was an incredible person."
"I was born to serve my country"
"Oh my gosh"
"blah blah blah"

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/07 ... or-me?lite

Meanwhile in this video, Chantel challenges Jensen's story. Apparently the details that Jansen gave her are in conflict with what Jensen told the media.

http://www.mynews4.com/news/local/story ... 7iA6Q.cspx
anonjedi2

Looks like Chantel Blunk is suing James Holmes' shrink. I found this on the facebook page "New World Order Report"

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5-5nb_ ... w?sle=true
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

anonjedi2 wrote:Well, well, well ... looksie what I found.

http://www.maxwell.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123321453

10/9/2012 - Lt. Gen. David Fadok, Air University commander and president, addresses an assembly following his presentation of the Air Force JROTC Award of Valor to Cadets Erin Post and Julia Nguyen Oct. 5. The cadets received the award for their actions following the movie theater shootings in Aurora, Colo., in July. The cadets, students at Aurora Central High School, rendered life-saving aid to victims of the shooting until emergency response personnel arrived on scene.

BUSTED!
Great find! So the two innocent "moviegoers" (and terrible actors) with batman t-shirts were really military cadets who "rendered life-saving aid", yet failed to mention it to the news reporter.
This is obviously an indirect way for the military to award publicly its peons without acknowledge the real service that was rendered ("helping in faking an event aimed at strengthening the grip of the military and the corporate on American society"). Probably a very similar story went for the pretty girls and boys that were such vocal eyewitnesses for the Oslo bombing, maybe taken directly from a military farm in a NATO base.
anonjedi2

Exactly. And in the interview, they said that all they did was walk a bloody guy over to their car and had him sit down there until they got the cops. She says there was blood all over their car.

No photos of that? :)