Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-7-2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Guerrero

Re: Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-

Unread post by Guerrero »

It's NOT??! I thought it was proof positive! :lol: :P
Yeah...I wasn't saying that it was proof of anything just that no one, as of yet, is claiming any third party of a third party who knew somebody who knew somebody who was involved - in my circle. :mellow:
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Guerrero wrote:It's NOT??! I thought it was proof positive! :lol: :P
Yeah...I wasn't saying that it was proof of anything just that no one, as of yet, is claiming any third party of a third party who knew somebody who knew somebody who was involved - in my circle. :mellow:
Yes, no one is claiming to know anyone in your circle of friends and family. Your friends and family can't be everywhere at once, nor can they possibly know who everyone is, even in a small town. It is especially impossible in today's society where most people don't even know who their next door neighbor is, because no one talks anymore and seldom even makes eye contact with each other. If we're talking about small incidents like this theater shooting, then the chances of anybody you know recognizing those involved is very slim.

Edit: By the way, there was another theater shooting in Oakland, California, yet we don't see the mainstream and 'alternative' media hyping this up as an incident of importance on a global scale. I'm sure there's lots of people with friends and family there too, doesn't mean they know any involved. Its a flawed argument any way you look at it.

Five people shot outside Oakland movie theater: http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sectio ... id=8729269
tomato

Unread post by tomato »

Here is a picture of two of the shooting witnesses together.
Here is the myspace of the supposed "Jennifer Seeger":
https://www.myspace.com/glaxbaby0811/photos

I found these from GLP at this link http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 938232/pg1and the thread was pinned. Seems suspicious given the nature of that site. I have been a lurker on this forum for a long time now, but just registered to post this.
Winston'sMyth

Unread post by Winston'sMyth »

Check out the last comment posted to this article by Sam. It is an excerpt from Wayne Madsen's pay-for-subscription newsletter. I've seen reference to this elsewhere, this link is an example...

http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2012/07/25/f ... s-colorado

Feels like this back story for the Holmes is fodder for a limited hangout.
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

And the star of the Murdoch owned Fox show 'Homeland', Damien Lewis, is getting in on the 'no guns' act.

But asked what he’d do if he had real political power like Obama, Damian replied: “I’d get rid of all guns.”
- source, The Sun - Murdoch's own of course.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... inema.html
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Are we are to forget about WAR and the WARMONGERS?
Are we are to forget about their scum partners in the Media who whip up WAR?
Are we are to forget about the Terrorist USA and British Colonial Mass Murdering Armies?
Are we are to forget that the Political scum who send them to war, ARE MASS CHILD MURDERERS too?

Here is the face of Public Enemy No.1

TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

Another appropriately timed event keeps the Aurora Batman shooting in the news. Meet 44 year old David Martin Escamillo. He purportedly terrorized a Batman movie showing in Miami South Beach. Wearing black gloves he goes into the theater and screamed out 'this is it', http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... is-it.html.

Of course it would not be complete without the perps dropping their special number in the article,

"The day laborer who has a tattoo that reads 'Las Vegas 777' and lives near to the theater was charged with disorderly conduct."

Another article with a better video description of the event, http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08 ... nsues?lite.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

brianv wrote:Are we are to forget about WAR and the WARMONGERS?
Are we are to forget about their scum partners in the Media who whip up WAR?
Are we are to forget about the Terrorist USA and British Colonial Mass Murdering Armies?
Are we are to forget that the Political scum who send them to war, ARE MASS CHILD MURDERERS too?

Here is the face of Public Enemy No.1

As we can see, the so called "anti war" protests have all but disappeared off the face of the earth. This disappearance started at the end of the Vietnam war and the constant Pentagon authorized war propaganda from Hollywood was certainly a major factor in it, so most people have forgotten about the warmongers in charge a long time ago. Now, the public enemy is nothing more than a punk committing a common crime. At some point, the public enemy will be anybody that resists the state in any way. Nothing to worry about though, the scum warmongering state will bring them to justice.

Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Found these the other day. Low res, but that boat-necked tee with those exposed shoulders just don't look right. I swear, I can see an exposed bra strap next to that pasted over neck. I guess next we'll find out he was cross-dressing...

From this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml
clarken1

JAMES HOLMES'S YOUTUBE VIDEO MOTIVE FOUND?!?!?!?!

Unread post by clarken1 »

Hey guys - I'm pretty sure this is just a fake, but some people are saying that
this youtube video was made by JAMES HOLMES - the crazy wanna-be Batman Joker Aurora cinema Shooter.

[ADMIN: Link removed. Irrelevant distraction from investigation and misleading speculation that James Holmes is anything but a corporate invention.]
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

youtu. be what the f*ck is that?

The link is good, sorry . I was paranoid thought it was a bad link for a virus or something. In any event the video is crappy don't waste your time .

regards,

Steve O.
Last edited by omaxsteve on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

omaxsteve wrote:youtu. be what the f*ck is that?
Google and affiliates began using shortened links several years ago.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

This is worse than a waste of time; it's a fairy tale to suck you into the simulation that this whole thing is. Video happily removed.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

hoi.polloi wrote:This is worse than a waste of time; it's a fairy tale to suck you into the simulation that this whole thing is. Video happily removed.
While I agree with your sentiments regarding the actual content of the video, it's really just another opportunity to shine some light onto the stupidity of this fiasco.

The video upload date has already been proven to be fake, the channel has zero favorites, the main youtube page's "latest activity" is in 2011, the account has posted no comments/replies on any videos, the first seven videos all have the same encoding date and were done roughly within the span of several hours (the Sterilin Limited inc. boxes strongly indicate that these "short films" were created within a lab/professional place of work/study, and raises the question as to why nobody would ever think to engage in a line of inquiry regarding a colleague shouting "you ruined my life" in a British accent and enacting wrath onto inanimate objects in multiple instances throughout one day).

"You Ruined My Life" 11 is particularly interesting in that it has an upload date of February 18, 2012, but the metadata reads June 22, 2012. Another interesting thing to note is that the figure appears to be shooting the video within the same room in regard to 11 and 12, however, it appears that each video features a completely different person. The differences in height and the differences in movement are unmistakable---the shorter individual seems to be either a female, or a rather effeminate male.

I could go on and on, but my point is that just because it's obviously fake doesn't mean that people shouldn't go out of their way to demonstrate the phoniness. The alteration of youtube dates is no easy task and, to my knowledge, neither is the successful editing of operational metadata on video files. In other words, I'm inclined to think that the account and videos therein are the work of more than just some dumb schmuck being a jackass on the internet.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Very well. I regret removing the link, because I didn't give enough time for an intelligent analysis from you. But I didn't know one was forthcoming. I will be more patient next time. Perhaps you can re-add the link in a post?