Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-7-2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
MrSinclair

Re: Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-

Unread post by MrSinclair »

That is pretty asinine, sounds like the work of the genius who came up with the Shoe and Underwear Bombers.
Lazlo

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by Lazlo »

Is there a consensus on this.......

The top and middle photos on the left are dead ringers for me, but I am the worst person to ask. But that is not why I am asking. I am asking because Salon.com posted a q and a "debunking" the actors theory. The q and a went:

Why do they all look the same? Numerous websites juxtapose pictures of people from Newtown against pictures of similar looking people from Aurora, Colo., and assert they are the same actors.

Answer: Not all women with brown hair are the same person.

On Salon the red highlight leads to a link that pulls up the above photo. My problem is that the question was plural but the answer was singular. In other words they lazily just feilded the brunette woman. That is fine as far as it goes but my big problem is that that is no kind of in depth analysis. It is just a glib throway line: Not all women with brown hair are the same person, I mean that is just a weak tautology.

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/18/your_co ... cy_theory/

Thanks
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

MrSinclair wrote:That is pretty asinine, sounds like the work of the genius who came up with the Shoe and Underwear Bombers.
That is absurd, it sounds like a Rube Golberg invention:

MrSinclair

Thanks for the Rube Goldberg and a great laugh Lazlo. I particularly like the use of the snapping turtle.
These obsequious psyop stooges could never come up with something so simple and effective.
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

MrSinclair wrote:Thanks for the Rube Goldberg and a great laugh Lazlo. I particularly like the use of the snapping turtle.
These obsequious psyop stooges could never come up with something so simple and effective.
Thanks. Were it me I think I could be more thorough. I would leave a trail of free candy to the remote.
But I wouldn't leave it at that. I would leave a trail of Smarties to attract Canadians, Sweet Tarts for any U.S. people and Pulparindo Tamarind for any of our south of the border friends. That way, I would have the whole Hemisphere covered.
MrSinclair

I think I would set up a jobfair at the next fake massacre. You need actors, liars, psychopaths of all pay grades and skill levels and this might be a great way to find them. After all you can't just create an insane spree killer out of thin air...oh wait a minute... :blink:
Sisterlover

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by Sisterlover »

There's a new girl in town (Aurora, that is...) and she's a big supporter of James Holmes!

The Daily Beast reports that Misty Benjamin has even died her hair like Ronald McDonald in solidarity with her 'sim'-biotic friend.
This story reeks of a cheap attempt to humanize the character Holmes, with pithy statements like...
"“Even after everything I heard, I can still say I can still support this human being,” she says after the day’s proceedings. “He is not an animal. I don’t think he is a bad guy. What he did was bad.”
Such superlatives are usually reserved for real, flesh and blood persons, but for Misty, its all in a day, sitting in the overflow courtroom as a witness. So, yeah, hes' a human being, and what he did was bad, mmmkay?

This is one funny story, and should be read (between the lines) for it's silly pysop-ness.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... f=obinsite
Sisterlover

There's a new girl in town (Aurora, that is...) and she's a big supporter of James Holmes!

The Daily Beast reports that Misty Benjamin has even died her hair like Ronald McDonald in solidarity with her 'sim'-biotic friend.
This story reeks of a cheap attempt to humanize the character Holmes, with pithy statements like...
"“Even after everything I heard, I can still say I can still support this human being,” she says after the day’s proceedings. “He is not an animal. I don’t think he is a bad guy. What he did was bad.”
Such superlatives are usually reserved for real, flesh and blood persons, but for Misty, its all in a day, sitting in the overflow courtroom as a witness.

So, yeah, hes' a human being, and what he did was bad, mmmkay?

This is one funny story, and should be read (between the lines) for it's silly pysop-ness.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... f=obinsite
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

WTF? So does that mean anyone can just show up to the courthouse and will be let in?
Sisterlover

anonjedi2 wrote:WTF? So does that mean anyone can just show up to the courthouse and will be let in?
In most cases, yeah. Nowdays, there's usually rooms with CCTV of the proceedings, but back in the day, if there was room, a person could stroll right in.
In this case, I'm sure you'd only be seeing a camera feed of the Holmes character, BECAUSE HES NOT REAL.
:P
anonjedi2

BUSTED

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjGHl5CbSUU

EDITED to add the link to her Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/desira.keys?ref=ts&fref=ts

It's in the description of the youtube video but thought I'd include it here as well.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

Got a screenshot of her facebook account to the allegations in the above video?
anonjedi2

What do you mean exactly?

Her page is set to private, but is a screenshot I just grabbed for her About Me blurb.

And here she is is defending herself on the FOX 31 page. She is openly admitting it is her and everyone is calling her out.
https://www.facebook.com/fox31denver/po ... hare_reply

Screenshot of her comment:

Also, I found this story posted on another forum ... It seems this is old news, I had remembered running across it awhile back but hadn't seen the video comparison or her facebook page.
"It seems like someone involved in this case took a corrections department employee from the neighboring county and booked her on a trumped up charge which would be easily dismissed later and stricken from her record, then put her in protective custody on the same medical ward that James Holmes is on, so that she could falsely claim that he confessed to the killings...Turns out the “former inmate” who gave an interview to FOX31 Denver’s Justin Joseph in which she claims to have heard him admit to committing the July 20th massacre at the Century 16 theater in Aurora, just happens to have posted comments in the past (July 23rd) condemning Holmes and stating that he’s “not going to get away with it”
http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2012/09 ... -employee/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Following the Cluesforum tradition of providing free professional help and tips to the psyop-perpetrators, I hereby advise them to contact this actress and hire her to train the next batch of weeping "family members" psyop-actors : <_<

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O1sk3jA2Lk
MrSinclair

Very good Simon, she engenders empathy for her plight unlike these psy sim losers. How could those bastards not give her the damn flowers? :angry: