OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
DeeJay

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by DeeJay »

reichstag fireman wrote:
DeeJay wrote:
goodpeople wrote:Hvil i fred Synne Røyneland <\3
https://www.facebook.com/groups/122865107806628

This is apparently a different blog of hers. http://herregudkjedermeg.blogspot.com/

Here is her photography portfolio http://rox1en.deviantart.com/?offset=50

Her with the band "datarock" https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 7315_n.jpg
'
Notice in the rock band photo how the grey cardigan with the skulls at right is the same one worn by a mourner on P.8 of this thread, a young blonde lighting a remembrance candle in a photo submitted by Makkonan on 25/07/11. 5th pic from top of page. Popular item!
This post? http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2355759
Amazing observation, DeeJay!

EDIT: Ooops! Sorry brianv!
I know! :( The skull cardigan 1st appeared on P.8 of this thread, then on P.19, when I posted my brilliant comment. Next time it appeared was on P.39 with a whole discussion... I promise to read all 200+ pages and not utter another word...
DeeJay
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

reichstag fireman wrote:Got a sneaking feeling that Anders, being an all-too-real psychopath
Why in the world did you say that? Isn't this the 201st page of a thread devoted in large part to showing he's a fabricated persona?
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

fbenario wrote:
reichstag fireman wrote:Got a sneaking feeling that Anders, being an all-too-real psychopath
Why in the world did you say that? Isn't this the 201st page of a thread devoted in large part to showing he's a fabricated persona?
Are you teasing?! I do know Breivik is a fake! It was meant to be a sarcastic joke, hence the suggested reading material (a book on CGI) that could be sent in for the enlightenment of the sim as he serves his simulated life sentence. In terms of humour, that was an epic fail then?!

When I was young, British kids used to write letters to Santa Claus (another fictitious character it turns out :( ) And someone at the Post Office was paid to write back in reply, signing them "Santa". Is the Norwegian Government twisted enough to do the same for their CGI'd perp-sim "Breivik"? Employing some goon to reply in the sim's name?

Get the feeling that "Breivik" is a long-term perp-sim project for Norway. Just like the "Moors Murderers, Myra Hindley & Ian Brady" are in Britain.

The "Hindley" PSYOP Bureau has now been permanently closed with a loss of 5 jobs (Official Autopsy Results: Lung Cancer from 60 a day habit").
But the other half of the mass-murdering double act, the "Brady" PSYOP Team, is still going strong (Registered Office: Serial Killers Wing, Broadmoor Special Mental Hospital)
Perp-sim "Brady" often writes to the press to rant about his wish to be executed. A request that is always rejected, with compassion, by the British Ministry of Justice. The British press, being "the most free press in the world" (some might say a little too free), always gives "Brady" as many column inches in their letters column as "he" could possibly want for ranting about his desire for death! :rolleyes:
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:
So when are we going to arrange a delegation to go visit Anders in the chokey?
Dear Brianv,

Ideally, I'd love to arrange the delegation - and act as the (mothertongue) spokesman of it. However, considering that I'm still waiting for a response from the Oslo police regarding the initially reported "92 victims", I have little hope that the Oslo police will invite us to visit them anytime soon ...
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Then you could also visit the "graves" of the "victims" and lay some flowers.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:
Dear Brianv,

Ideally, I'd love to arrange the delegation - and act as the (mothertongue) spokesman of it. However, considering that I'm still waiting for a response from the Oslo police regarding the initially reported "92 victims", I have little hope that the Oslo police will invite us to visit them anytime soon ...
The "police" would have little or no say regarding a visit, he passes out of their jurisdiction upon conviction. One would call the prison where he's simcarcerated and simply arrange a visit. In which prison is he allegedly being held in? Do we know?
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote: In which prison is he allegedly being held in? Do we know?
Yes, well - he should now be back in ILA prison, after having been temporarily transferred up north - in Skien prison - in July this year (for about 10 weeks, we are told).

SKIEN prison:

http://www.an.no/Innenriks/article6161283.ece

You see, he had to be transferred to Skien for a while, in order to allow ILA to upgrade their premises - including the building of a brand new psychological hospice wing for the treatment of Breivik - still suspected by some shrinks to suffer from 'paranoid schizophrenia. As I gather from the Norwegian newspapers and his attorneys, Breivik (who we're told is isolated from all other inmates in a 'high-security wing') should now be enjoying in ILA prison considerably more space than your average small-town bank robber... :

ILA prison:

1: a newly revamped prison cell
2: a "working room" (sic)
3: a gym
4: a purposely built psychological hospice

So, hey - he should easily be able to put us up, Brianv! Maybe we should call him first to ask if we need to bring our sleeping bags - or if he's got a couple of guest beds and some spare bed linen. I'll personally bring my Italian espresso-coffee kettle, since Norwegian Melitta filter-coffee totally sucks! :P
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

reichstag fireman wrote:
fbenario wrote:
Are you teasing?! I do know Breivik is a fake! It was meant to be a sarcastic joke, hence the suggested reading material (a book on CGI) that could be sent in for the enlightenment of the sim as he serves his simulated life sentence. In terms of humour, that was an epic fail then?!
I apologize to you, Reichstag, I just couldn't "see" the twinkle in your eyes that would have alerted me to your sarcasm. Sorry, I love reading your posts on all subjects.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Thank you, fbenario! And likewise for your posts too :)
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

brianv wrote:
simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:
Dear Brianv,

The "police" would have little or no say regarding a visit, he passes out of their jurisdiction upon conviction. One would call the prison where he's simcarcerated and simply arrange a visit. In which prison is he allegedly being held in? Do we know?
I would also like to be party to this visit as an Irish citizen living in France. I would invite other members of this site to mobilize and meet "this person" face to face! I can't do anything about visiting 9/11 personas due to costs but Norway is much closer and of course my main concern would be "the state of his soul"... :rolleyes:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

DeeJay wrote: I would also like to be party to this visit as an Irish citizen living in France. I would invite other members of this site to mobilize and meet "this person" face to face! I can't do anything about visiting 9/11 personas due to costs but Norway is much closer and of course my main concern would be "the state of his soul"... :rolleyes:
I thought you said you were in Dubai or something! But no matter, and as an Irish man living in Ireland, I really wish we could do this - before he gets ahem "bumped off" or "mysteriously dies" in prison!
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

brianv wrote:
DeeJay wrote: I would also like to be party to this visit as an Irish citizen living in France. I would invite other members of this site to mobilize and meet "this person" face to face! I can't do anything about visiting 9/11 personas due to costs but Norway is much closer and of course my main concern would be "the state of his soul"... :rolleyes:
I thought you said you were in Dubai or something! But no matter, and as an Irish man living in Ireland, I really wish we could do this - before he gets ahem "bumped off" or "mysteriously dies" in prison!
I worked in the UAE from 1989 until 2011. I am now in France and I would definitely join others to bear witness.
simonshack
Administrator

We've got to hurry up if we're gonna visit him in jail, folks! They're killing him ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anders Behring Breivik's prison conditions 'inhumane'

The Norwegian convicted of the massacre of 77 people last year has said he is being held in "inhumane" conditions. Anders Behring Breivik complained in a letter to the prison service that his coffee is served cold, he does not have enough butter for his bread, and he is not allowed moisturiser. [the bastards!!]

"I highly doubt that there are
worse detention facilities in Norway”

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe- ... WEET348342
Well, at least he's allowed freedom of speech. <_<
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Simon,

ABB is a sim. A Norwegian sim! Maybe ABB was born once but ... ? The only way for a sim like ABB to die is a sim suicide and I assume it will take place soon. I thought it would have happened a year ago but the Norway sim world is ... sim. :D :P

Heiwa
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hey Anders, if you are reading this from the laptop in your cell, use an Avocado, much better for your complexion than Big Pharma Crap Moisturiser! They might take the stone out of it first, just in case you brain one of the guards with a slingshot made from your knicker elastic!! But hey...

edit:

Q: What is Anders favourite brand of Moisturiser?

:rolleyes: :P