OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Kentrailer
Banned

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Kentrailer »

Chocolate finger.. wonder how they got those?

I've noticed a couple of "glitchy" things as well:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIC-Y0vdlPs

Most of that material is new, some of it toward the end is a "refresher" or new to many people.
----------
Question: Is this the first murder trial in Norway to not have a Jury of 10, and instead have judges?

Doesn't anyone find it strange there are no jurors in this trial? I guess Geir didn't really need to know how many jurors there would be- seeing as how he knew there wouldn't be jurors anyway.
normann
Banned

Unread post by normann »

Hello.

I have been reading alot of these posts in this thread.
I just have a few questions..
Are you saying that this never happend?
There was no bomb?
No one got killed at Utøya?
disinpho

Unread post by disinpho »

normann wrote:Hello.

There was no bomb?
Hi!

I know there's alot of posts in this thread, but it's also a lot of information. You really should read all of it from the top, and come to your own conclusions. What we think isn't really that important, what the video and images show you is what's important.

Every single piece of imagery from these "attacks" is either staged or photoshopped or both!

Edit: And your supposed to introduce yourself on http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838, shame on you
Last edited by disinpho on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
disinpho

simonshack wrote:Dear Disinpho,

Nice work there. Just for comparison's sake, I am reposting a few of my own frames I saved/analyzed from "Breivik's February 6, 2012 courtroom entry". The first three are extracted by a version aired on "Nyhetskanalen 2":

Thank you! I also tried to do some analysis on the Nyhetskanalen clip, but it is horribly out of sync! It wasen't possible for me to match it with any of the other footage I've found so far, the framerate is much lower than 25fps and it seems to speed up and slow down at random! All the other videos I've found line up perfectly, with the exception of the aforementioned rendering errors and added flashes.

It makes sense if they are all just different renderings the same animation, and renderings I know from my own personal experience can turn out very different from one to another (you can produce random errors in some angles, while not in others), even if the animation hasen't changed the least. Rendering is highly unpredictable, because of the multiple light sources, light-reflections and reflections of reflections of reflections (etc...).
Last edited by disinpho on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

normann wrote:Hello.

There was no bomb?
Are you saying those things did happen? And apart from the "news reports" what evidence - that they did in fact happen, can you bring to the discussion?

Your sister's friend's cousin was at Utoya perchance? Whom you will be asked to name and provide media indepedent proof of said aquaintance!

And dont forget to introduce yourself after you have read the entire thread!
normann
Banned

Unread post by normann »

I dont know anyone that was on Utøya. I know a person that knew Kai Hauge who was killed by the bomb.
I live about 5 min from where the bomb went off, and I was outside my apartment when it happend and the whole street shook. So something exploded. I also went down there a few minutes later and it was a chaos.

There was about 500 kids on Utøya, you mean that they are all liars?
Or what did happen to them?
They never excited?
Extremophile

Unread post by Extremophile »

http://www.vgtv.no/#!id=52117
The above video shows a re-enactment of the Oslo explosion, shown in court with comments from some bomb expert called Svein Olav Christensen.

I can't wrap my head around it of why precisely, but something is wrong with this.
They chose some perspectives where you can't make out which car is where exactly, but it appears that it is somewhat like this:

^                                        [] = van    ||| = blue car    {} = red car    ^ = direction the front of the car is facing towards
                                []                                       []
                                []

<  |||
 ^
{}

Someone here with the right tools to see frame by frame should take a look at the explosions. To begin with; I thought this was kind of interesting:

The sound in the background: you hear shutters of a camera, but the explosion itself is hardly as loud as you would expect. Are they behind thick glass in a bunker which could explain these things or something else??
I mean; why go to lengths to fake even this? (i know, kind of a silly and rhetorical question, but still...)

The budget for this gig was low though; the red car (as visible below) has a big inward dent on the other side of where the explosion (supposedly) happened. Also the roof is bent inwards while nothing major fell on it. So they used scrapheap cars or something weird is going on.

For added "value" : Breivik, with new suit and tie, features in HD in this video, as if he were watching the re-enacted explosions:

Click on Breivik for a 1920x1080 jpg ;)
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Extremophile wrote:For added "value" : Breivik, with new suit and tie, features in HD in this video, as if he were watching the re-enacted explosions:

Click on Breivik for a 1920x1080 jpg ;)
I don't know what kind of ideas are thrown around in the PsyOppers' "workshops", but they must be pretty bizarre for this newest version of C.G.I. Andersim to look like some unholy synthesis of a Kraftwerk robot, Conan O'Brien (slightly) and a Tetris piece. :lol:

Why won't this painful show end? (I know why it won't; just askin'...)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Extremophile wrote:http://www.vgtv.no/#!id=52117
The above video shows a re-enactment of the Oslo explosion, shown in court with comments from some bomb expert called Svein Olav Christensen.

[...]
ANFO is not a bright orange GGI special effect, it's a deep down dirty explosive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYKbBavXriY
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well, are these even meant to be one and the same explosion re-enactment? At no stage does Svein Olav Christensen say that they did 2 separate re-enactments of the explosion???....If they did so, WHY?...duh! :blink: :rolleyes:

N°1

N°2

Anyhow, I guess this guy stood a tad too close to the explosion test! :lol: :lol: :lol:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:Image
Max Headroom?

disinpho

This Svein Olav Christensen has an incredibly 'animated' face! A wonderfully loveable character! I couldn't help put together a little compilation of his grimaces :wacko:

lux

Unread post by lux »

This is wild!
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

Extremophile wrote: Image
Strikingly fake. :lol:
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Explosion re-enactments? Does this level of theatrical performance run as a standard feature in the Norwegian courts? The explosion kinetics in an open area of space would be entirely different from the results within a built location. The reflective wall and road surfaces would give totally-different results in terms of range, damage radius, impact effects...what is trying to be demonstrated or replicated here?

Also: the explosion fireball colours, from the perspective of spectroscopic analysis- are these meant to be multiple separate instances of the same ignited chemicals? The hemispheric 'plasma dome' looks very clean-burn synthetic, whilst the others appear gritty and mis-scaled.