OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by simonshack »

Kentrailer wrote:
Woah!! Quite the ally huh?

You sure you don't have some sort of beef with me?
Kentrailer, would you like to have a chat with me on Skype? I'm sure we can sort out everything with a simple man-to-man conversation. :)
I frankly do not understand what sort of issues you are having with Nonhocapito - or this forum in general. So let's talk, ok?

My skype username: "simon.shack"
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

H
simonshack wrote:
Kentrailer wrote:
Woah!! Quite the ally huh?

You sure you don't have some sort of beef with me?
Kentrailer, would you like to have a chat with me on Skype? I'm sure we can sort out everything with a simple man-to-man conversation. :)
I frankly do not understand what sort of issues you are having with Nonhocapito - or this forum in general. So let's talk, ok?

My skype username: "simon.shack"
So, no I'm the suspect now.. I don't use Skype.. I don't have a camera on my computer.

Sorry, I don't reveal my identity online to anyone, ever.
simonshack
Administrator

Kentrailer wrote:
So, no I'm the suspect now.. I don't use Skype.. I don't have a camera on my computer.

The suspect? What are you talking about? I also have no camera on my computer. I use Skype just as a free phone (audio only). You can use any identity you like on Skype. I have no interest in knowing your identity - whatsoever.
Kentrailer
Banned

simonshack wrote:
Kentrailer wrote:

The suspect? What are you talking about? I also have no camera on my computer. I use Skype just as a free phone (audio only). You can use any identity you like on Skype. I have no interest in knowing your identity - whatsoever.
I have signed up for a Skype account, I am talking to Elbuggo over Youtube, I just am not comfortable revealing my image to other people on the internet, I'm sure you understand why. I am completely happy to talk to you real time (honored actually) about my research.

Take care. I will send you a message on Youtube regarding the skype account.
Kentrailer
Banned

Also, Simon, the ""Heiko Junge" realizations above.. Another "what are the odds" moment.. Great connection.

Hate to be a "back seat forum user".. but you should extend the number of maximum comments allowed per page.. so we don't run into "awkward moments"..

Maybe 2x the comments per page would be better for research?
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear all,

An interesting phenomenon caught my attention.

The news were full of "Breivik making a Nazi/fascist salute" during his trial.
See picture:

I did a double-take, 'cause he did not do such thing!
The clenched fist, as anyone grown up in an ex-Communist country will realise without fail, is the clenched fist, the COMMUNIST RED SALUTE, the anti-fascist raised fist!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raised_fist

Interesting, huh?
traumabasedmindcontr

Unread post by traumabasedmindcontr »

simonshack wrote:
Kentrailer wrote:

Guys! Stop this! You're both providing extremely interesting information, please get over whatever minor misunderstandings/differences that might occur!!
beforewedie

Unread post by beforewedie »

I think a lot of the reason as to why some people believe in this hoax is because of the people who were shot. I know a lot of people who passed (Norway is a small country, few inhabitants) so there were for sure deaths. A friend of my sisters survived the "attack" and she's still disturbed and broken. So isn't it possible that Breivik actually did all this - but with help and thourough planning because of the bigger agenda the government has?
simonshack
Administrator

beforewedie wrote: I know a lot of people who passed (Norway is a small country, few inhabitants) so there were for sure deaths. A friend of my sisters survived the "attack" and she's still disturbed and broken. So isn't it possible that Breivik actually did all this - but with help and thourough planning because of the bigger agenda the government has?
You actually know a lot of people who passed? Personally? Can you list the names of these people, please? Thanks.
If you don't mind, please also let us know the name of your sister's friend. I don't think this is asking too much, is it? This wouldn't be any sort of invasion of privacy, would it? Thanks.

And, btw, you are required to introduce yourself here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838

Takk skal du ha.
Lauragp5

Unread post by Lauragp5 »

beforewedie wrote:I think a lot of the reason as to why some people believe in this hoax is because of the people who were shot. I know a lot of people who passed (Norway is a small country, few inhabitants) so there were for sure deaths. A friend of my sisters survived the "attack" and she's still disturbed and broken. So isn't it possible that Breivik actually did all this - but with help and thourough planning because of the bigger agenda the government has?
According to you THERE WERE DEAD. Could you show a picture of a victim whom you "knew", so I can believe you, laugh and investigate? :lol:
BTW, have you read the last 178 pages of this thread to say that? :huh:
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Anybody know anything about this guy?

Trond Blattman

Oh hang on...

Trond Blattman

Trond Blattman
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote:Anybody know anything about this guy?
Yes Brian,

Trond Blattman is a longtime member of Stoltenberg's "Arbeiderpartiet"(Labour Party) - the very folks behind this hoax ...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAHttJaUimM

...now faithfully playing out his role as "Leader of the 22 July Support Group" (for the vicsim families):

"Relatives of Breivik's victims describe 'tough' first day"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17733836
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Kentrailer wrote: but you should extend the number of maximum comments allowed per page.. so we don't run into "awkward moments"..

Maybe 2x the comments per page would be better for research?
Sorry, but I've got to disagree. Many pages that are overly loaded with images take MUCH longer to load. I don't think we need to do anything that makes pages slower to completely load.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

beforewedie wrote:I think a lot of the reason as to why some people believe in this hoax is because of the people who were shot. I know a lot of people who passed (Norway is a small country, few inhabitants) so there were for sure deaths. A friend of my sisters survived the "attack" and she's still disturbed and broken.
Before posting such unsupported malarkey masquerading as personal testimony, why didn't you make even the slightest little bit of an effort? There are only 170 prior pages of this forum. Did you have a hard time finding any of them?