OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by simonshack »

normann wrote: Ok. I have done that now.
That was a dismal introduction, Normann. Please do better than that. If you comply, we may let you ask your questions. But in that case, get some help with your English before submitting stuff llike this:
normann wrote: There was about 500 kids on Utøya, you mean that they are all liars?
Or what did happen to them?
They never excited?
normann
Banned

Unread post by normann »

simonshack wrote:
normann wrote: Ok. I have done that now.
That was a dismal introduction, Normann. Please do better than that. If you comply, we may let you ask your questions. But in that case, get some help with your English :
normann wrote: There was about 500 kids on Utøya, you mean that they are all liars?
Or what did happen to them?
They never excited?

Okei...

Is my english really relevant? I guess you understand what I mean?

Its just some simple questions.
simonshack
Administrator

normann wrote:So I`ll ask again:

You guys are saying that all this was fake.

500 kids at Utøya, they are all lying?
1: So what happend to the 77 people that got killed? Or didnt they exist?
2: What caused all the damage downtown if there was no bomb?
3: What did I personally hear, I live 5 min away from where the bomb went off and the whole street shook.

4: And if ABB is a CGI character, that means that all the people in the court are lying?
5: Judges, lawyers, witnesses, media people from all over the world are lying?
6: The live tv from court every day on norwegian news channels where they show ABB in court, is that premade or what?
Normann,

I have decided to answer your questions - but please do not complain about the shortness of my replies:

I believe the research we have gathered on this long thread - ever since day one - suggests the following replies:

1: The 77 people are just as fictitious as the "3000 9/11 victims". (please get up to speed with our wider Vicsim research).

2: Military bombs caused the damage in and around the Government buildings. They were rigged for demolition already in 2007 - as per official Norwegian documentations). They will now be lushly rebuilt with millions stolen from Norwegian taxpayers and, I presume, your own pocket.

3: You heard the miltary-placed bombs exploding. So did a good friend of mine in Oslo.

4: There are no people in the court. The court case is held behind closed doors - for a good reason: the number of actors involved (whether real or digital) are thus kept to a minimum. What you see is a pre-made movie.

5: Same as above.

6: Same as above.
normann
Banned

Unread post by normann »

simonshack wrote:
normann wrote:So I`ll ask again:

You guys are saying that all this was fake.

500 kids at Utøya, they are all lying?
1: So what happend to the 77 people that got killed? Or didnt they exist?
2: What caused all the damage downtown if there was no bomb?
3: What did I personally hear, I live 5 min away from where the bomb went off and the whole street shook.

4: And if ABB is a CGI character, that means that all the people in the court are lying?
5: Judges, lawyers, witnesses, media people from all over the world are lying?
6: The live tv from court every day on norwegian news channels where they show ABB in court, is that premade or what?
Normann,

I have decided to answer your questions - but please do not complain about the shortness of my replies:

I believe the research we have gathered on this long thread - ever since day one - suggests the following replies:

1: The 77 people are just as fictitious as the "3000 9/11 victims". (please get up to speed with our wider Vicsim research).

2: Military bombs caused the damage in and around the Government buildings. They were rigged for demolition already in 2007 - as per official Norwegian documentations). They will now be lushly rebuilt with millions stolen from Norwegian taxpayers and, I presume, your own pocket.

3: You heard the miltary-placed bombs exploding. So did a good friend of mine in Oslo.

4: There are no people in the court. The court case is held behind closed doors - for a good reason: the number of actors involved (whether real or digital) are thus kept to a minimum. What you see is a pre-made movie.

5: Same as above.

6: Same as above.
Thank you for your replies!

However, the 500 kids at Utøya, where they all actors? Scenes like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLNJQosv ... re=related is that staged?

I have a friend who knew Kai Hauge (who was killed by the bomb) she knew him for years, did she lie all this years? Is she in on it?

I heard just one blast.

The court case is not held behind closed doors. Anyone can sign up a day before and get a "ticket" for the next day and sit in the same room as ABB.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

All journalists following and reporting the trial at Oslo do this by watching the alleged proceedings in the courtroom on numerous TV screens far away from the courtroom. Has any of all these journalists seen ABB in blood/flesh? ABB appears each day on the screens in a new suit, tie and shirt - all in different colors. You wonder how many suits/shirts/ties ABB has in his prison locker?

The main witness of the alleged bomb explosion says he watched on a closed circuit TV screen a car parking outside the government building then exploding. It seems all that is reported are pictures on a screen.
normann
Banned

Unread post by normann »

Heiwa wrote:All journalists following and reporting the trial at Oslo do this by watching the alleged proceedings in the courtroom on numerous TV screens far away from the courtroom. Has any of all these journalists seen ABB in blood/flesh? ABB appears each day on the screens in a new suit, tie and shirt - all in different colors. You wonder how many suits/shirts/ties ABB has in his prison locker?

The main witness of the alleged bomb explosion says he watched on a closed circuit TV screen a car parking outside the government building then exploding. It seems all that is reported are pictures on a screen.

No. They are in the same room as him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa6ChSXz1Qg
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Anyone can get a ticket"

I presume you have taken the opportunity?

Your friend is a liar!
simonshack
Administrator

normann wrote:
Heiwa wrote:
No. They are in the same room as him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa6ChSXz1Qg
Not so - Normann,

Not if you believe in Aftenposten - one of the 'serious' Norwegian newspapers:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2368423

Again, the images of the courtroom do not depict reality. Please read (at least) the last twenty pages of this thread before posting further questions. Thanks.
normann
Banned

Unread post by normann »

brianv wrote:"Anyone can get a ticket"

I presume you have taken the opportunity?

Your friend is a liar!
No I have not. I dont need to see him.

My friend is a liar.. So he never existed? So she has been lying all these years?
normann
Banned

Unread post by normann »

simonshack wrote:
normann wrote:
Heiwa wrote:
Not so - Normann,

Not if you believe in Aftenposten - one of the 'serious' Norwegian newspapers:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2368423

Again, the images of the courtroom do not depict reality. Please read (at least) the last twenty pages of this thread before posting further questions. Thanks.
I am reading.

They decided not to publicly broadcast ABB testimony. That dosent mean that they are not allowed in court. You can see the reporters in court on tv every day..

And by the way, whats the point in a 10 week trial if he dosent exist? Whats the point in finding out if he is sane or not?
Last edited by normann on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

normann wrote: And by the way, whats the point in a 10 week trial if he dosent exist? Whats the point in finding out if he is sane or not?
What's the point in watching TV? Most of the characters do not exist, and every word spoken is a lie! What's is TV's primary purpose? To make you watch TV!

"Terror" is now a "consumer product" packaged and sold to the masses as a form of daily entertainment when it's really trauma based mind control. To affect public thinking, to introduce new laws. To give the ruling elite an advantage. Class propaganda, Legal Propaganda, Media Propaganda, Police Propaganda, Psychology Propaganda the list is endless. Anders the movie, Anders the book, Anders the mini series...

Why kill a load of kids when you can fake it with the same results!! Everybody runs to their TV's and the politicians and the police.

PS and to quote George. W. Bush two days after nineeleven - "Go Shopping!"

One last PS. Bring your friend who knew Kai Hague here with a photo that hasn't been used by the media!
normann
Banned

Unread post by normann »

brianv wrote:
normann wrote: And by the way, whats the point in a 10 week trial if he dosent exist? Whats the point in finding out if he is sane or not?
What's the point in watching TV? Most of the characters do not exist, and every word spoken is a lie! What's is TV's primary purpose? To make you watch TV!

"Terror" is now a "consumer product" packaged and sold to the masses as a form of daily entertainment when it's really trauma based mind control. To affect public thinking, to introduce new laws. To give the ruling elite an advantage. Class propaganda, Legal Propaganda, Media Propaganda, Police Propaganda, Psychology Propaganda the list is endless. Anders the movie, Anders the book, Anders the mini series...

Why kill a load of kids when you can fake it with the same results!! Everybody runs to their TV's and the politicians and the police.

PS and to quote George. W. Bush two days after nineeleven - "Go Shopping!"

One last PS. Bring your friend who knew Kai Hague here with a photo that hasn't been used by the media!
Does that really matter? You have made up your mind already that he is fake, I doubt a photo will change that. Because that photo will also be fake right?
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

normann wrote:Does that really matter? You have made up your mind already that he is fake, I doubt a photo will change that. Because that photo will also be fake right?
You're presuming too much here and putting words into other people's mouths. It's not fair game (and you probably know it yourself).
simonshack
Administrator

normann wrote:
Does that really matter? You have made up your mind already that he is fake, I doubt a photo will change that. Because that photo will also be fake right?
Normann,

I have every reason to suspect that you are just another troll spamming lame questions and vapid pablum on this forum. If you think I am wrong, you can e-mail me personally at [email protected] and make your case there. I will answer your mails. You can even write to me in Norwegian. No one on this forum is interested in reading any of your drivel. Your account is suspended for a month - to let this thread pursue its intended purpose: to inform.

This forum is not a chatline - all "normenn" wishing to join it from now on - are warned:

Any new member from Norway (or elsewhere) joining this forum only to ask questions - without providing as much as a iota of credible information/substantiated critique/or useful contributions to our discussions, will be immediately blocked.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Hey guys,

Seems like a lot of people here, are as confused as myself with regards to the post-22/7 Norwegian madness.

I said I didn't want to hang around here any longer, after the horrible accusations that were raised against me, but here I am, trying to help you out, so you might understand the situation concerning the Breivik-trial a bit better.

Here are some strange facts:

Breivik have already been found criminally insane by Riksadvokat Tor Aksel Busch.
He will most probably never go to jail, because according to the charges against him, he was psychotic while doing the killings.

So why are they holding a 10-week trial agains a person who has already been sentenced to forced psychiatric treatment, according to the charges? He cannot be charged for the crimes, because he was criminally insane while doing them, according to these charges.

So the court-show is obviously not created to sentence him for killing these people or bombing the government quarter, but is instead created to sentence all the opinions and potentially true historical facts he might bring up during this trial. I am sure they will have him cover most of what would matter for Norwegians, if they wanted to learn something about the causes for the government crime and corruption in Norway..

It's a great way of discrediting a pretty huge portion of Norwegian history and contemporary life, as a product of a criminally insane individual, and thereby discrediting totally those real facts he might bring to the table during the trial. It surely is a political show trial, in the most stalinist sense of the word.

Read the charges yourself:
Statsadvokatene i Oslo setter herved Anders Behring Breivik, f. 13.02.1079 p.t varetektsfengslet i medhold av straffeloven § 39 under tiltale ved Oslo tingrett til ervervelse av dom på overføring til tvungent psykisk helsevern, jf. psykisk helsevernloven kapittel 5, for i psykotisk tilstand å ha foretatt en ellers straffbar handling(!)
Etter hans egen oppfatning er handlingene rettmessige, og en nærliggende og åpenbar fare for nye alvorlige forbrytelser av samme karakter er utvilsomt til stede. Hensynet til samfunnsvernet nødvendiggjør dom på overføring til tvungent psykisk helsevern, og vilkårene i
straffeloven § 39 nr. 1 er oppfylt.
Slik saken er opplyst på tiltaletidspunktet er det ikke grunnlag for påstand om ordinær straff, jf. straffeloven § 44 første ledd. Påtalemyndigheten tar et uttrykkelig forbehold om at det likevel under hovedforhandlingen kan bli nedlagt påstand om fengselsstraff eller forvaring med tidsramme på 21 år, basert på den totale bevisføring i retten, hvilket tiltalte og forsvarerne må forberede seg på. I så fall kommer straffeloven § 62 til anvendelse.
(§62 seems to be unimportant in this case, as he has already been found to have been psychotic during the perpetration of these crimes)

Read the charges yourself: http://www.dagbladet.no/2012/03/07/nyhe ... /20573953/

Here are some reflections around the court case, and other scandals unfolding similarily in Norway.
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s ... 4119397624

Why would they hold a 10-week court case, against a man who has been found criminally insane?

Breivik scored only 2 out of 100 points in the psychiatric test they did on him? Edit: According to this he hust be totally crazy and a danger to himself and others.

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks ... 5p9M9XlaZ6

Who's that guy in court, with the fabulous nose-job and chin-job? How many Norwegian men perform nose-jobs, and chin-jobs? None?

It's interesing to note that many of the paragraphs used in the charges are based on laws that were implementet in Norwegian law in 2002, shortly after the terror-hysteria of September 11th.

I'm out.

Best regards, Martin
Last edited by MartinL on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.