OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
herrnimrod

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by herrnimrod »

simonshack wrote:*

"Nice to meet you!"

OSLO - April 16, 2012: 9 members of the court shake hands with alleged mass-murderer Anders Behring Breivik :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uejqn5ywTgU

Has Norway gone MAD? :blink:
Nobody shook my hand in court, that's for sure. Weirdest thing I've ever seen.
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

Alfie wrote:
There is something very odd with all the male cameramen angles, they are all facing this image, the two female photographers could be photographing ABB but not the male ones. A strange observation but its really bothering me for some reason.
Not easy to aim at someone who isn't there...
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack wrote:*

"Nice to meet you!"

OSLO - April 16, 2012: 9 members of the court shake hands with alleged mass-murderer Anders Behring Breivik :

Has Norway gone MAD? :blink:
The court consists of two judges, Wenche Elisabeth Arntzen (short, gray hair) and Arne Lyng (tall, bald) (seen on other videos), and three lay persons (appointed by the political parties). Normally there is only one judge and two lay persons in a Norwegian court.
It seems that the two judges actually shake hands with ABB and also the three lay persons ... and you wonder why. Then four other persons - court staff? - shake hands with ABB.
Last edited by Heiwa on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

nonhocapito wrote:
It's true he really seem to be putting something up his sleeve:

Even though the guy in a brow suit came forward empty-handed:

If it is anything, it must be an act to get "conspiracy theorists" busy, considering that I don't think this actor will head to jail later on to secretly unwrap a message. :rolleyes:
Indeed ^_^ Grassy Knoll? or a deviant troll?

These courtroom scenes make more sense when you consider that yesterday was actually 'Hug a Hitler' day around the world.
No harm in a smidgeen of TLC.
A kind word here, a nice gesture there, to the genocidal, to the deranged.
And who knows!
A new career in Kindergarten or in botany after they have served their 900 year sentences!
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

The whole situation is very strange.
Why are there so few camera flashes? Even compared to the last "trial"? There are hardly any camera flashes, and the people who do take pictures just take "one at a time".. which no real cameraman would do- you take a burst of pictures in rapid succession- the camera flashes would be flashing like there's no tomorrow as he enters the courtroom- and especially shakes hands with the entire court!

To me, many of these camera flashes look drawn in after the fact:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duH7w19XDco

Interesting stuff about Wenche: "Since 2009, Arntzen been a member of the Parliamentary Scrutiny of Intelligence, Surveillance - and the Security Service (EOS range).[1]" They oversee "intelligence, surveillance and security services.." They are behind oversight for audio surveillance and video surveillance.

Maybe Wenche would be a good person to ask where all the security camera footage is? ;)
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

What I mean about "few camera flashes" can best be summed up by comparing what we were shown regarding flashes as "Breivik" enters vs: reality

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRyakK9SA8w

Compare that to:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMu5k1yBN5M

You get the idea..

During the trial for the "worst superkiller in Europe's modern history" there are so few camera flashes you can count them on one hand? I mean.. really :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks Kentrailer - for focusing on the camera flashes.

We now have incontrovertible proof that this video sequence of "Breivik in courtroom" is a digital creation.
Here are two successive frames extracted from that video. The first shows an impossible "half flash" - with a perfectly horizontal lower cut...This simply does not happen in nature. It is physically impossible. I welcome all video/photography experts of this planet to challenge this :

Be my guests! ^_^
Extremophile

Unread post by Extremophile »

Judge orders Breivik court footage to be secret for 25 years (sic)

Original Dutch article:
http://www.parool.nl/parool/nl/6964/Aan ... heim.dhtml
Google translation to English:
http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... heim.dhtml

Haven't found a Norwegian press source for this, but it's probably out there... I paraphrazed the headline of the article just to be clear about that.

Really adds to the Breivik footage/image credibility, doesn't it? :rolleyes:
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

ImageImage

Photo A: Top half flash.
Photo B: Bottom halve flash (34 seconds later).

Last edited by wtc-wtf on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
traumabasedmindcontr

Unread post by traumabasedmindcontr »

What we're witnessing would have been a farce, had it been in the least bit funny - only it isn't. Echoing what's in The Manifesto, Breivik (or whoever) says in open court that "... I made my first million at the age of 24 and I made something like 4 million when I was 26." This completely outlandish statement is not challenged or even discussed by either defence or prosecution... This is just WILD! If Geir Lippestad is truly representing his client, then why does he not discuss the origin of 5 million Norwegian Kroner ending up in his clients accounts - as these monies have EVERY potential of deflecting at least some of the blame away from his client!?? ... I could go on, but this in itself should convince anyone that "the fix is in."
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

My first ever attempt at adding my own edited image;

Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

Just a thought, my screenshot of the same footage Simon used is 1 second before his. I'm not sure what my digital camera flash speed is but my 35mm has to be set to 1/125th of a second to use the flash (old school photographer I'm afraid) :wacko: Either a strange timing issue with video cameras or image manipulation.

Edit. Not suggesting I'm a photographer. Just knew that I had to set a camera on the 1/125th for a flash.
Last edited by Alfie on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Yeah, I know folks...this is getting crazy. But we need to stay ON TOP of this sh@t !

(Thanks, wtc-wtf!)

In any case, NO MATTER IF YOU ARE A PHOTO EXPERT OR NOT - you should easily understand that there are some profound problems with this imagery of Anders Behring Breivik in the courtroom - which has been broadcast ALL OVER THE WORLD ON TV !
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote:
fbenario wrote:In the US, criminal defendants are brought to court in handcuffs and shackles. Before the jury enters the courtroom, the chains are removed so as not to prejudice the jury against the defendant. I would guess the same procedure applies in this courtroom, so when the jury leaves for the day, the cops immediately handcuff him and attach the handcuffs to the metal loop on the belt - thus chaining his hands against his body and making him easier to control.
I see, thanks for the explanation, fb. :) I guess the american system is less hypocritical in this: either you wear a suit because you are not dangerous (O.J.) or you come in in an orange jumpsuit and leather belt because you are not to be trusted. It is absurd to see a person given the freedom to dress in a nice suit and tie and yet wear a leather belt on top of it. Maybe it is really a sign that the scenes happened in a studio and the clothing designer got a little bit confused during the dress rehearsal.
No, in the US they bring the defendant from jail to court in a suit to avoid prejudicing the jury against him.
simonshack
Administrator

fbenario wrote: No, in the US they bring the defendant from jail to court in a suit to avoid prejudicing the jury against him.
In one suit - or in two suits?