OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
fred
Banned

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by fred »

Makkonen wrote:
traumabasedmindcontr wrote:
traumabasedmindcontr wrote: Image
The woman and the girl appear to be walking from one Tombstone Memorial to the next...
An obelisk/phallus and a pyramid to add to the earlier stone owl. They sure don't miss a beat with their rigorous Masonic aesthetics. B)
Heavy emphasis on "virgin sacrifice", too. Now I have to look up the significance of hiding one's hands in one's sleeves while bringing both arms together and extending both arms to the side and down. Anybody know Masonic semaphore or sign language or whatever it is they're doing? Where's the Tom Hanks' character from the Da Vinci Code movie when you need him? ImageImage Image

Brothers! We conjure up OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011
Last edited by fred on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

Hey, I just remembered, isn't there like 22 hours of daylight in Norway during the summer?
Does that mean we are supposed to believe that there are old people and kids hanging around the ole tombstone rock at 2am just to get those sunset photos?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fred wrote:I have no experience with Norwegian geology. The troll's comment that the red rock was supposed to be a "steel plate" has me wondering if these tombstone rocks were actually installed for the UTØYA event itself, and are intended to contain little brass plaques with the names of the dead vicsims, etc.
the panoramio photo previously linked shows at its higher resolution that the "red rock" is in fact a steel beam of some kind, probably used to keep together the whole thing. Maybe that's where the "steel" remark comes from.

From http://v6.cache6.c.bigcache.googleapis. ... 434948.jpg

In any case there is no doubt this is not an accidental artifact, a bunch of stones piled up there, but it is instead some sort of outdoor sculpture that needed steel beams not to fall over. If it was set up for the occasion or it was some sort of shoreline bench or decoration I can't tell. But would a bench or even a sculpture be turned into an altar like this? Doubtfully. I have to go with "created on purpose" and "photoshopped at will".
Probably the area where the rocks lay is cordoned off and nobody but actors can be seen next to them, if they really exist at all.

Incidentally, from that panoramio picture another detail can be made out: the damn van...

always from the same angle...

compared with news picture from http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/norj ... 67210.html
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I like this one:
http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/08/15/nyhe ... /17683949/
”Breivik har overfor politiet forklart at han hadde en kasse med seg. I kassa, som ble kjørt opp til hovedhuset på Utøya med bil, skal det ha vært ammunisjon til våpnene og altså røykgranater. I avhør har 32-åringen forklart at han brukte dette som et «våpendepot», og at han ved minst én anledning var tilbake med hovedhuset på øya for å lade våpnene.” or
“Breivik has explained to the police that he brought a bag (to the island). In the bag that was transported up to the main building at Utøya by a car were ammunition and also smoke grenades. In hearings the 32 years old has explained that he used the bag as “arms depot” and that he at least once returned to the main building on the island to reload the arms.”
You really wonder what car/van was used to transport the bag of ammunition/grenades up to the main building (and why the bag was not inspected (for alcohol!) prior being brought on the boat).
IMO Norwegian media just rehash the fairy tales of ABB to impress the public.
Last edited by Heiwa on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

fred wrote:In most of these victim memorial shots, shouldn't there be a bunch of activity over on UTØYA? Don't they need a bunch of policemen there not only to investigate, but also to keep teenagers and paparazzi off the island itself? How do they stop the "memorial" people from going over to the island? Aren't there some Norwegian punks who side with Brevik and want to go see the scene themselves? I would guess that in real life, these days, they make it difficult to near UTØYA at all.

Usually after one of these things the police are on "high-alert" and they don't let people walk around in the water like that, do they? You would think that a couple of kids would sneak a rowboat over there to see what's going on and upload it to youtube, given that the entire place seems completely unsecured.

Or are there special police with guns who allow only the "legitimate mourners" to walk up and shoot photos at tombstone rock?

We need some Norweigians to go put a "Brevik is a Sim" flag on that rock and snap a few photos for us.

I've already posed this question, Fred. Not bad for a troll, eh? B)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

nonhocapito wrote:
fred wrote:I have no experience with Norwegian geology. The troll's comment that the red rock was supposed to be a "steel plate" has me wondering if these tombstone rocks were actually installed for the UTØYA event itself, and are intended to contain little brass plaques with the names of the dead vicsims, etc.
the panoramio photo previously linked shows at its higher resolution that the "red rock" is in fact a steel beam of some kind, probably used to keep together the whole thing. Maybe that's where the "steel" remark comes from.

In any case there is no doubt this is not an accidental artifact, a bunch of stones piled up there, but it is instead some sort of outdoor sculpture that needed steel beams not to fall over. If it was set up for the occasion or it was some sort of shoreline bench or decoration I can't tell. But would a bench or even a sculpture be turned into an altar like this? Doubtfully. I have to go with "created on purpose" and "photoshopped at will".
Probably the area where the rocks lay is cordoned off and nobody but actors can be seen next to them, if they really exist at all.

Incidentally, from that panoramio picture another detail can be made out: the damn van...

always from the same angle...

compared with news picture from http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/norj ... 67210.html
Holy cow, nonho, that pic is the motherload of fuster-clucks in just that section alone! Darkened as usual trying to hide their bloopers. I lightened & cropped a few details as examples.

If that's a "steel" beam it's the weirdest one I've ever seen, looks more like painted wood (even weirder)

As expected, shadows are faked — ever see a darker outline around shadows cast by solid objects?

Nice little black 'halo' outline around this pasted candle

Smudge/bleed line between the red 'beam', 'rock' & 'water' (& no clue what that 'tape' thing is)

How can light spots show out of dark rock crannies already in shadow?
Ooh...little 'demon eyes'? Aaw, how cute :rolleyes:

Something tells me this bunch of crap exists only in pixels — and it's not even good art! :P
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

fred wrote:The 7/7 memorial in Hyde Park, London has a bunch of broken obelisks, is it possible that the UTØYA Art Committee has already begun work on the Memorial Museum and that construction is running ahead of schedule?

I can imagine that there might be one or two tombstone shaped rocks from which UTØYA can be photographed, but so many? Nobody ever buys a tombstone in that neighborhood because they're so plentiful by the side of the road. There's one, just throw it in the back of the truck, Anders
Interesting! I think we can almost safely assume that whenever there are Masonic "memorials" for victims/vicsims, some form of foul play has been involved in the case (whether a psy op / a black op / etc.).
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

"Ritual Murder and the Secrets of Mental Magic"

Excerpt from Michael Hoffman's "Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare"

The Cryptogracy has a much more refined inducement for attendance at their masonic ritual: Spectacular optical.
Many "serial" murders are nothing more than the work of a single individual acting out a graphic horror movie he saw, or responding to powerful "psychotic" impulses for aggression and predation. But others are ritual murders involving a cult protected by the US Government and the corporate media, with strong ties to the police.

Such killings are actually intricately choreographed ceremonies; performed firs on a very intimate and secret scale, among the initiates themselves in order to program them, then on a grand scale, amplified incalculably by the electronic media.

In the end what we have is a highly symbolic ritual working broadcast to millions of people, a Satanic inversion; a Black mass, where the "pews" are filled by the entire nation and through which humanity is brutalized and debased in this, the "Nigredo" phase of the alchemical process (This is the alchemical psychodrama for the transformation of humanity.)

The French adept Antonin Artaud, architect of the "Theater of Cruelty" with its transformative power, and the prophet of the extreme sex-and-death media of our time, had this to say about the processing of the Group Mind:

"Aside from trifling witchcraft of country sorcerers, there are tricks of global hoodoo in which all alerted conciousnesses participate periodically. That is how strange forces are aroused and transported to the astral vault, to that dark dome which is composed above all of the poisonous aggressiveness of the evil minds of most people. The formidable tentacular oppression of a kind of civic magic which will soon appear undisguised."

Artaud wrote those words in the 1940s. The public sorcery he forecast is here, now.

The issue of controlling humanity with esoteric words and symbols encoded within a play, a media spectacular or a ritual is one of the most difficult for people to comprehend. That is why most people are viewed with utter contempt as "cowans", "the profane", the "gentiles" and the "goyim" by secret society initiates.

http://library.thinkquest.org/12307/media/73664.jpg
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

MartinL

Michael Hoffman sounds as jewish as it gets to me :) How do you digest this ?

Regards
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Unleashed wrote:I also went back to re-read some of the earlier articles. In light now of the heavy use of roses in the symbolism. In one article, Jens Stoltenberg declares "the roses are crying" in reference to Bano Rashid. In another, Thomas Breen, parliamentarian says, "we have lost one of our most beautiful roses", in reference to "Ishmail Ahmed".

At any rate, I had never before thought of roses in connection to Norway. Tulips of course, and other bulbs, sure. So maybe the symbolism is to tie in Rosicrucians or the 18th degree in the Scottish Rites. Which in turn ties in with Knights Templars and the over-the-top youtube of Andersim prominently displaying the big red cross on their tunics.
Yes, great insight! Let's just say that it wouldn't surprise me at all if in addition to being a Bilderberger, Mr Stoltenberg is also some other secret society sycophant, such as a Rosicrucian. The symbolism in this psy op is quite obviously, at least on the surface, alluding to that. Maybe this psy op is Stoltenberg's "great" claim to honor in those circles?

Speaking of which, is this still image of Mr Stoltenberg...

...a joke (I mean, of course it's always a joke on some level) or fur-real? Found it here: http://8858.vgb.no/2009/02/15/vaksiner-stoltenberg/
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Masonic/Rosicrucian/Luciferian whatever we call it , symbolism is all over these psyops.It can be found everywhere and its perfectly visible for "the ones that have the eyes to see it " according to masonic mantra . What are these guys really after let alone money and control ?
IMO they use these things to create mass emotions within societies , I think that fear and compasion are the most sought for feeleings. How do they manage to feed on human emotions is beyond my comprehension but I starting to believe its the case. Politicians are completely irrelevant they jump to the tune like little monkeys and read their scripts , bunch of little whores I wish Breivik was for real and made some geniune mess on UTOYA :)

p.s.

regarding this 5 thing , ABB is 1+2+2=5 , age 32 the same thing :)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Here's a high res collection of our 'faves' : http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011 ... ay/100113/
Also another gloomy 'tombstone rock' view with figure staring at the island # 23

I got a good laugh at # 2 & 10 with this:

I certainly find their shitty artwork "objectionable" :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Were the children INSURED to be on the island. Did the AUF take out insurance for this event? Would they even get insurance to have 700 kids their island from where there was no escape in the event of a "disaster"? Would the parents allow their beloved children to go to an event from where there was no escape, no-evacuation procedure, a rust bucket the only means of transport, and no insurance? You cant have a garden party here without taking out insurance!

Is it checkable?

80 multimillion Euro insurance claims, if genuine, would surely be causing some ripples in the Insurance Industry and the AUF.
Extremophile

Unread post by Extremophile »

Maat wrote:Here's a high res collection of our 'faves' : http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011 ... ay/100113/
Also another gloomy 'tombstone rock' view with figure staring at the island # 23

I got a good laugh at # 2 & 10 with this:

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2896 ... heatla.png

I certainly find their shitty artwork "objectionable" :lol:
On #32, is that Sol Iren Ulvang ??! :blink:
Photo credited to Paula Bronstein, based out of Bangkok but flew halfway around the world for a Norway photojob? "Unlikely" is an understatement.

She got what she wanted... it's much easier with imaginary friends though.
malinow

Unread post by malinow »

? :unsure:

Terror-charged Anders Behring Breivik arrives in the back of a police car at the court in Oslo Friday, Aug. 19, 2011.
AP/Thomas Winje Oeijord