OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
brianv

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by brianv »

Oh look a comment from her only friend too - he's earning his keep these past few weeks!

"«Måten hun kunne få et helt rom til å brøle av latter. Måten hun kunne uttrykke seg som ingen annen.»
Sol Irén UlvangBlogginnlegg, 24. juli 2011"

Does this say Anders tried to contact Al Quida? :rolleyes:

http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/norge/1.7745639

btw I do hope somebody calls Green Cross, a recording would be golddust too.
Last edited by brianv on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

MartinL wrote:
An example: I mention that I know people who claim to have lost relatives/friends on Utøya. I invite a friend, Anders Mathisen, which I know personally. He is well aware of how TV fakery is used to perpetrate psy-ops on the public to increase surveillance, start wars and introduce a more totalitarian society. He posts an article about his cousin and a member of this forum calls him a "pedophile"... If this was in real life, I would break that persons face. It's disrespectful and shows the lack of compassion and understanding this forum has developed.
I think MartinL you are pointing at me :) I accused your friend of incest not pedophilia but it came straight form your post. You said something about your friend having children with his cousin . I can imagine you are pretty skilled in Krav Maga so the comment about breaking my face in the real life can be true .
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Benny Hill wrote:
Bah, I meant Sol, wrote the wrong name, which anyone with a functioning brain would obviously understand .. As the brilliant researcher you are, you spend some time making fun of an error in a post and call me a clown.. Yeah, thats profesional behaviour from a profesional researcher :P. And of course again elegantly skipping any suggestion of actually coming here
(...)
And where is the feedback from your Norwegian friends by the way?? I was eagerly awaiting that....
(...)
Ok, that was the last post :D
Adieu Benny,

Here is what I'll remember from your contributions here:

- You kept ignoring all of our requests for help - even though you live in Oslo and could have helped us out easily.
- You kept whining about our work - and contributed nothing in the way of substance
- You kept complaining of me not coming to Oslo - although I clearly told you I would do so, budget permitting
- You kept asking for higher research standards and 'professionality' - only to mix up (in writing!) the names of 'live and dead' girls

As for the feedback from my old Norwegian friends - don't expect me to feed it to you so soon.
I like to go about my research in professional fashion, you know. <_<
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
An example: I mention that I know people who claim to have lost relatives/friends on Utøya. I invite a friend, Anders Mathisen, which I know personally. He is well aware of how TV fakery is used to perpetrate psy-ops on the public to increase surveillance, start wars and introduce a more totalitarian society. He posts an article about his cousin and a member of this forum calls him a "pedophile"... If this was in real life, I would break that persons face. It's disrespectful and shows the lack of compassion and understanding this forum has developed.
I think MartinL you are pointing at me :) I accused your friend of incest not pedophilia but it came straight form your post. You said something about your friend having children with his cousin . I can imagine you are pretty skilled in Krav Maga so the comment about breaking my face in the real life can be true .
Silly, you know Al-Qaeda is a....

CNN: American al Qaeda member acknowledges Jewish ancestry

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-06-13/worl ... s=PM:WORLD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUtvOW6SR0

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... lqaeda.php

HOAX.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

MartinL wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:
Silly, you know Al-Qaeda is a....

CNN: American al Qaeda member acknowledges Jewish ancestry

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-06-13/worl ... s=PM:WORLD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUtvOW6SR0

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... lqaeda.php

HOAX.

Al-Qaeda doesnt exist Martin , so doesnt Bin Laden and Breivik :)
simonshack
Administrator

MartinL wrote:
An example: I mention that I know people who claim to have lost relatives/friends on Utøya. I invite a friend, Anders Mathisen, which I know personally. He is well aware of how TV fakery is used to perpetrate psy-ops on the public to increase surveillance, start wars and introduce a more totalitarian society.
Anders Mathisen

Dear Martin,

This is what your friend responded when I said I was planning to join my old friends in Oslo:
andymathie wrote: Simon:
I've already put some trusted friends in Oslo 'at work' and hope to join them in the near future - budget permitting.
Point of no return gutta?
Could you please ask Anders what he meant by that? (since he hasn't bothered responding to this himself). Thanks!
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

I've already put some trusted friends in Oslo 'at work' and hope to join them in the near future - budget permitting.
Could you please ask Anders what he meant by that? (since he hasn't bothered responding to this himself). Thanks!
http://www.pointofreturn.no/ it was a question if you were going to meet up with these guys.
simonshack
Administrator

simonshack wrote:

andymathie wrote:
simonshack wrote:
MartinL wrote:
http://www.pointofreturn.no/
it was a question if you were going to meet up with these guys.
Oh. I see. Well, I guess I should have just guessed it. :rolleyes:

Please tell Anders not everyone has heard of "Point of Return.no" - and NO ONE has ever heard of a "Point of no return" organization. He should refine his communication skills if he's well aware of what we are all doing here. You could start by teaching him how to post a hyperlink.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Simon would you be caught dead in the same country as Anders Mathisen?

http://blog.balder.org/?p=1162
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

brianv wrote:Simon would you be caught dead in the same country as Anders Mathisen?

http://blog.balder.org/?p=1162
The case with Anders is a good example of how the media is used to ridicule truth-seekers.
All Anders did was to post his personal conviction on his personal facebook page, and suddenly World Jewish Congress was discussing the matter... ! He wasn't even a member of a political party at the time, but the media said so and the international press re-reported it.

He asked for proof of systematic gas-extermination of jews, but all he got in return was hate and ridicule. And now rabbi brianv is trying to use this to discredit a good man. Way to fight for truth and justice brianv! :lol:

Luckily, Norway haven't started to put people in prison as they do in Germany, yet!
http://germarrudolf.com/
simonshack
Administrator

MartinL wrote:
brianv wrote: And now rabbi brianv is trying to use this to discredit a good man. Way to fight for truth and justice brianv! :lol:
Martin, I will kindly ask you to refrain from conferring any silly and unfunny 'titles' to any of our forum members.
You have recently also 'attacked' two other regular members of this forum. I ask you to stop these antics. Thanks.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

simonshack wrote:
MartinL wrote:
brianv wrote: And now rabbi brianv is trying to use this to discredit a good man. Way to fight for truth and justice brianv! :lol:
Martin, I will kindly ask you to refrain from conferring any silly and unfunny 'titles' to any of our forum members.
You have recently also 'attacked' two other regular members of this forum. I ask you to stop these antics. Thanks.
As long as he is dodging my questions and is disregarding the facts I put forward I feel entitled to be handing him a title.

Code: Select all

Did this jam-packed knowledge-explosion of a thread hit a nerve with you? Have you recited the Kol Nidre oath within the last 12 months brianv? Let me ask you brianv; Are you a Jew? It's no problem if you are brianv, it would just be more honest if you informed the forum about it if you are one brianv.
(from the zionism thread)

This was my question. It was not answered. I asked because it's important to know if the guy has sworn his liars-oath this year.
It has a lot to do with his credibility. My full name is known. Who is brianv? Why should I not question his motives? Anyone know the guy?

Here is why I bother you, dear Simon and all, with my "antics"....

"All personal vows we are likely to make, all personal oaths and pledges we are likely to take between this Yom Kippur and the next Yom Kippur, we publicly renounce. Let them all be relinquished and abandoned, null and void, neither firm nor established. Let our personal vows, pledges and oaths be considered neither vows nor pledges nor oaths." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kol_Nidre

Surely I am neither unfunny or silly, nor am I a bad person, a provocateur, a troll or a shill because I am asking these questions.
I am after the truth and nothing but the truth. I do hope we all share that goal. Brianv can stop it all by not dodging the initial questions presented to him. If you ask me ANY question, I will answer truthfully and to the best of my ability. Therefore I expect the same from others.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Brianv can stop it all by not dodging the initial questions presented to him? <- Question mark at the end of a statement!

The Questions

Am I a jew?
Have I ever been a jew?
Do I ever intend to be a jew?
Are any of my relatives jews?
Do I eat sausages?

You know the reply...well at least Simon does :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

MartinL wrote:

Code: Select all

Did this jam-packed knowledge-explosion of a thread hit a nerve with you? Have you recited the Kol Nidre oath within the last 12 months brianv? Let me ask you brianv; Are you a Jew? It's no problem if you are brianv, it would just be more honest if you informed the forum about it if you are one brianv.
(from the zionism thread)

This was my question. It was not answered. I asked because it's important to know if the guy has sworn his liars-oath this year.
It has a lot to do with his credibility. My full name is known. Who is brianv? Why should I not question his motives? Anyone know the guy?
Dear Martin,

Brian did respond to you - in a humorous and, imho, polite and effective way:
brianv wrote: Nearest I ever got to being a jew was driving through North London!
He's been around for longer than perhaps any of us here - seriously researching 9/11: here's a thread he started back in March 2005 as most of us were still spinning round in circles (well, at least I will humbly admit that I was - at the time) :
http://letsrollforums.com/ssa-and-publi ... t4731.html

Of course, I have experienced my fair share of 'trusted research colleagues' suddenly flip-flopping and showing their real colors. But I will keep upholding my 'working philosophy' of trusting good contributors until I have a number of good reasons not to.

But back on topic, now: Martin, I have asked you repeatedly to mention the name(s) of the Oslo victim(s) you say you are acquainted with. Have I missed your reply? In any case, this is what you wrote on your website - "Folkets Info":
MartinL wrote:
http://www.folkets.info/2011/etter-terr ... se-trader/

"Jeg har selv en god venn som mistet et familiemedlem på Utøya. 'Hun var alltid snill og hun ble bare 20 år,' fortalte han meg."
Translation: "I have myself a friend who lost a family member on Utøya. 'She was always kind and was only 20,' he told me."

Martin's article then proceeds like this:
"Ved å lære seg historien, og lære av den, kan man unngå å gjenta den. Derfor ønsker jeg å vite hvordan det kunne skje."
Translation: "In learning history, and learning from it, one can avoid repeating it. Therefore I wish to know how this could have happened".

So, Martin: I have these questions for you.

1: What is the name of your friend?
2: What is the name of his deceased 20-year-old female family member?
3: Why did you not mention their names in your article?

Moreover, since I trust history as you have learned it also includes some of the information we tirelessly publish on this forum - I honestly wonder why you appear to dismiss offhand the possibility that you have been duped - just as billions of people were duped in believing 3000 people died on 9/11 (or in London, Madrid, Bali, Mumbai, Moscow, Tucson, etc...) . I take it that you currently believe a Mossad death squad shot the 85...uh, I mean the 69 kids on Utøya? By the way: what's the deal with the wildly fluctuating death toll?
Is it because Norwegians are not accustomed to perform body counts? :blink:

Thanks for responding in articulate and exhaustive fashion to all of my above questions. I expect no less from you, Martin: you know I'm no enemy, no jew, no dupe - and I've invited you several times over the last year(s) to visit me in Italy. I have always considered you as a friend. Friends communicate without ambiguity - or else they are false friends. Let me tell you that as the news broke of the 'Norway attack' (as Wickedpedia now calls it)- and I could not find you for days - I was sincerely worried about you. How about that?
simonshack
Administrator

"ARSHAD MUBARAK ALI"
Just another media-generated "eyewitness"

This guy is not standing in that street. The crowd behind him (as well as the scenery which features half of a one-way sign at top right)is evidently computer animated. Here is a short loop which shows some rendering glitches: look out for the old man walking below the one-way sign as he 'doubles himself'. In fact, another clone of this man also appears at the very right edge of the frame - check it out!

Here is the full video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP3O_XNBNXQ

At 1:23: "And this person who was shot he called for help... he said, 'I can't breathe, please help me'...and then I just... we just heard... I just heard three or four gunshots and then at that moment I was very sure that I was going to die..."

At 2:05: "And at that moment I was very sure that I was going to die...that my time had come and my thoughts were like on... I mean it was very different issues like my parents, my friend, my best friend...uuhh...you know, it was just fragments of thoughts, you know, it's very difficult to explain, actually..."

I mean, seriously: WHO THE HECK WRITES THIS SHIT?

****************************************************************************************************************************************
Edit (April 21, 2012): the above-linked Youtube has now been removed...due to "multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants, including : [Essex Police], [Harry Fear], aaand...*drum-roll*...[David IckeBooks ltd]" !!!
:blink: :P