OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by simonshack »

WE HAVE SOME VICTIM NAMES - AND NOT ANY VICTIM NAMES! :rolleyes:

"Norway killings: Princess's brother Trond Berntsen among dead"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -dead.html

And this seems like a MAJOR cock-up. Something isn't working quite as smoothly as planned :

Norway revises down attack death toll to 76
OSLO Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:11pm BST (Reuters) - "Norwegian police revised down the death toll from Friday's bomb and shooting attack to 76 people from a previous estimate of 93, citing difficulties in gathering information at Utoeya island, where the shooting spree occurred."
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/07/2 ... IA20110725

"Difficulties in gathering information"???
Oh yes - I forgot: Norway is a struggling, 'third world' country inhabited by cavemen. :lol:
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

Perhaps not every discrepancy.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

Yikes!! Look at that gargantuan moman (woman or man?) in the striped t-shirt, in the
background on the left. I think I had her.(I am blaming the guinness). :blink:

The shadows from the feet of the policemen look to be too prominent and overdone.
It doesn't seem like a particularly sunny afternoon.

Also, is that the face of an old man/woman staring out from the area where the blood is concentrated on the blonde girl/'victims' hair?

Thanks for all the great work, my friends. :)

All this fakery is making me enemies.
People no want to listen. Damn. :(
(Someone called me a 'tree hugging, hippie c**t' when i even broached the notion of
no planes on 9/11. Imagine if i mentioned the vicsims report :o :o )
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

With a warm excuse to "warriorhun"; as a borrow a quote as inspiration:
warriorhun wrote: [...]But if a single hair on the head of children was hurt in reality, I want to see the perpetrator or perpetrators publicly hanged from the lamp-posts in the center of Oslo!!!
It is OK to express a strong emotion as a reaction to an event like this. It is a real and serious crime. Blowing out the windows of a building isn't legal. Filling the streets of drift-wood and litter isn't legal. Sending a fake news event isn't legal. An killing anyone, especially if performed in the physical reality, is the most serious crime.

There is no "Us" and "Them". There is only "Us"! The purpose of an attack like this is to inflict negative emotion of HATE towards "Them"! Concentrate your thoughts, and simply refuse to project the emotion of hate! Simply don't give it to the perpetrators! Don't give them a war, or a colder and more security-oriented society.
There is only "Us"! There is no "Them"!
sparkoflife

Re: OSLO 7/22 2011

Unread post by sparkoflife »

simonshack wrote:
sparkoflife wrote: I don't know what anyone is trying to point out by showing these slight photographic issues.

if anyone is trying to say "there was not a bomb attack in Norway that killed people"

You are without a doubt wrong.

One of my closest friends lives in Oslo, he felt the blast, heard it from his apartment. And has seen all the destruction with his own eyes.

There are alot of NORMAL people who witnessed it.

Please clarify why the photographic issues at the Oslo bombing are significant ??
Sparkoflife,

We are asking questions. You may also ask questions, of course. But you know full well that no one here is saying that there was no blast in Oslo. Why you should utter such silliness is beyond my comprehension, especially considering that you are not a newbie to these matters. So before you submit any more questions to us, it would seem only fair that you first tackle our questions - since we submitted them first. Here are a few that I have:

1: They are saying a car bomb did this destruction. On this picture, you can see (with your own eyes) what the destruction looks like. Any comments?

2: I posted this picture earlier in this thread, asking a simple question: "are all these people wishing to experience the thrill of another possible terror bomb?" To you, Sparkie, I ask: are these the 'NORMAL people' you mentioned? Did your Oslo friend also stroll along this bombed out street after the blast?

3: I also submitted these two pictures earlier on. If the smudged areas you can see (with your own eyes) in the first photograph is, as you say, only a slight photographic issue of little significance, please explain how it came about. If you can't, I hope that clarifies some of your questions:

Lastly, you wrote:
"But hey this is coming from the same group of people that said the G20 Toronto Riots "Never Happened" so who am I to kid to bring some logic and reason to this thread ??"

I do not recall anyone here saying that "the G20 Toronto Riots Never Happened" - but I do remember you ridiculously assuming that this was the case. I will now kindly ask you to retract this lame accusation once and for all. Failing that, you won't be welcome on this forum anymore - to spew further such bullshit.

1. Obviously a car bomb did not do that.

2. That is also true.

3. Those pictures are also interesting.

Now finally,

yes people did say the riots did not happen, there was people posting pictures of the CP24 coverage that showed the city of Toronto but the images were kind of tweaked because they were airing live during a thunderstorm so it was leaving streaks and glowing lights on the screen.

So yes that did happen and no I did not assume.

I retract my statement, but i'd like to see some more evidence that this is 'attack' is another sim.

Don't get me wrong, this is clearly a psyop, but real terror is real terror. I'd like to see some research into the "fake victims" of the shooting, ect.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

__
Last edited by Tufa on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
sparkoflife

LightCone wrote:
Wow for someone with such amazing grasp of photographic fakery you sure lack skills at MS PAINT.

Secondly, there is no reflection in that window, because the window is shattered.

Also, just a thought.
The explosion had to be big enough to shatter a large radius of windows, that's forsure.
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

sparkoflife wrote:
LightCone wrote:Image

Wow for someone with such amazing grasp of photographic fakery you sure lack skills at MS PAINT.

I didn't use MS Paint. Regardless, I would rather spend my time analyzing the image instead of making my notes look pretty.
sparkoflife wrote:Secondly, there is no reflection in that window, because the window is shattered.
The window must have been shattered perfectly with no jagged edges of glass. The same goes for the driver's side window. Plausible?
sparkoflife wrote:Also, just a thought.
The explosion had to be big enough to shatter a large radius of windows, that's forsure.
Of course. Then why is it only the back window and the driver's side window are shattered? The back seat window on the left side is completely unscathed. REMARKABLE! <_<
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

Once upon a time in Norway, a young girl meet with two police officers and a press photographer in a photo studio. After applying a dose of ketchup on the young girl, a green-screen photo is taken where the girl is being carried away. It is important, for the emotional impact, to include children into the story, so the relative probability of finding young children in front of the government building, compared to politicians and journalists, is ignored. It simply don't work carrying a politician!

We then need a background photo. The photo is blurred so it looks like focus is only good in the front of the picture. The foreground action with the girl is now painted in.

A thin cut-line (A) can be seen to the left of the press photographer in the brown shirt. The hair of the lady-police (B) works rather well; the problem is that the background should shine through the hair. A little white spot is fully acceptable. The flap over the man's face (C) is difficult to see, if you are not checking for errors, and who on earth would do that!? The square ting on the left shoulder of the man, is a window in the background.

Viewing the finished composite, we note that the left and right concrete obstacles are significantly lighter compared to the middle one (between the legs of the two police men). (If you cannot see the right obstacle, use "Show picture" ADMIN: there is a CSS in the livingroom thread).

The perspective can be a problem, and we see in the resulting composite that the by-standers in the back becomes a little too big compared to the foreground action. Since the background action is completely separate, the ladies at the back is not looking at the policemen, the half-dead girl, or the press photographer snapping the picture.
Last edited by Tufa on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
sparkoflife

LightCone wrote:
sparkoflife wrote:
I didn't use MS Paint. Regardless, I would rather spend my time analyzing the image instead of making my notes look pretty.
sparkoflife wrote:Secondly, there is no reflection in that window, because the window is shattered.
The window must have been shattered perfectly with no jagged edges of glass. The same goes for the driver's side window. Plausible?
Yes, a sonic boom would do that.
sparkoflife

Anyone seen this ??

Anders Behring Breivik, the man accused of a killing spree and bomb attack in Norway, sits in the rear of a vehicle as he is transported in a police convoy in Oslo, 07/25/11. (photo: Jon-Are Berg-Jacobsen/Aftenposten/Reuters)
Suspect in Norway Attacks Is Denied Public Platform
By Edmund Sanders, Los Angeles Times
25 July 11

Anders Behring Breivik had hoped his first court hearing would be televised, but a judge in Oslo rules that it be held behind closed doors. Officials revise the death toll in Friday's bombing and shootings downward, to 76 from 93.

It was supposed to be a defining moment for Norwegian terror suspect Anders Behring Breivik.

He'd hoped that the first hearing Monday into last week's twin attacks would be televised live by the world's media. He wanted to dress in a uniform to defend his actions as part of a bid to trigger an anti-Islamic revolution in Europe.

But to his disappointment, Breivik was neither seen nor heard in court. A Norwegian judge ruled the proceedings should be held behind closed doors, siding with government prosecutors who are increasingly nervous about giving the suspect a forum to expose his radical views.

Inside the courtroom, Breivik was formally charged with violating Norway's anti-terrorism laws and remanded to solitary confinement for the next four weeks.

During a news briefing after the hearing, Judge Kim Heger said Breivik confessed to the attacks - which police now say killed 76 people, revised down from previous reports of 93 - but pleaded not guilty to the terrorism charges, justifying his actions as part of an anti-Muslim campaign.

He also claimed to be working with two other cells, although previously police said he told them he worked alone.

Norwegian officials said Monday it remains unclear whether Breivik is part of a wider conspiracy or is a lone megalomaniac.

But as more is learned about Breivik - through friends, family and a 1,500-page manifesto he released on the Internet - it appears likely that he is relishing the attention now being focused on his life and ideas.

His manifesto, released shortly before Friday's mayhem, refers to the bombing in downtown Oslo and an hourlong shooting massacre at a youth political camp outing as a "marketing" tool designed to focus international attention on his extremist ideology.

"Unfortunately, I don't think he's crazy," said Peter Svaar, a childhood friend of Breivik's. "He's cold, intelligent and resourceful. He's playing us all like a piano."

Svaar, now a journalist at Norwegian broadcaster NRK, said he believes Breivik is only halfway through a carefully planned "ideological operation" to disseminate his "sick political analysis." He noted that in addition to the lengthy manifesto, Breivik also produced and released a 12-minute video now circulating on YouTube and a Facebook page that "basically serves as his press kit."

The manifesto is a mix of historical analysis, ideology and a personal diary, detailing his efforts over several years to buy weapons and bomb-making materials, experiment with explosives and create a double life to shield his activities from family, friends and government officials.

Breivik portrays himself as a modern-day Crusader, fighting against what he sees as the Islamic invasion of Europe. But he appears to have plagiarized some of his manifesto from a more recent source.

Several sections appear to be lifted directly from the writings of US mail bomber Ted Kaczynski, though Breivik substitutes Kaczynski's condemnation of "leftism" for Breivik's own pet peeves, "cultural Marxism" and "multiculturalism."

"I'm not sure I would call this guy an intellectual," said Anders Ravik Jupskas, a political analyst from the University of Oslo, who noted that the treatise, written in English, is filled with grammatical mistakes.

"He's more of a copycat," Jupskas said. "It's easy these days to take stuff from the Internet. The manifesto is a kind of erratic mix of different genres. He tries to present himself as a crusader and part of a long tradition. But the police need to verify some of the claims. Some of it might be part of his imagination."

Outside the courtroom Monday, hundreds of reporters and citizens waited anxiously for Breivik's arrival. Many said they just needed to see the face of the man accused of one of Europe's deadliest terrorist attacks. Others hoped to hear an explanation that might make the tragedy easier to comprehend.

When a dark vehicle with tinted windows, which the crowd mistakenly believed was transporting Breivik, drove inside court's parking garage, a handful of youths shouted obscenities and pounded their hands on the car.

"Traitor," screamed Alexander Roine, 24, an activist with the ruling Labor Party who knew three victims of Friday's shooting rampage at a party camp on Utoya Island. "Get out of this car and I'll kill you on the street."

Elsewhere, Norwegians continued to grapple with the tragedy. Police said new information had led them to lower their estimate of the number of casualties to 68 people on the island and raise the number of victims to eight in the earlier bomb blast. A massive rally was planned for Monday evening. Earlier in the day, the nation observed a minute of silence to remember the dead and those victims still unaccounted for and feared dead in the water around Utoya.

Around downtown, lines at florist shops snaked out the door as well-wishers purchased bouquets to place at a growing memorial near the site of Friday's bomb blast.
http://readersupportednews.org/news-sec ... c-platform

1. the picture looks incredibly fake.

2. they are still going back and forth, almost blatantly putting it in our faces about the fact that there may or may not be more suspects, or if he is apart of a wider 'terror-cell'

3. they are also blatantly changing the death toll.

4. Alexander Roine - searched on facebook for a Norweigien Alexander Roine, could not find him.
sparkoflife

One more thing,

I dunno if anyone has mentioned this.

There was a very graphic movie in 2009 that came out called "Rampage"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1337057/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampage_%282009_film%29

[Youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlH89im7SmQ[/Youtube]

It is a very shocking movie to watch,

Something worth pointing out, it seems as though the psyop writers may have taken a page out of this propaganda film:
Determined to extract revenge upon his small town where he lives, Bill builds himself a full-body suit of Kevlar armor, complete with a ballistic helmet and a paintball mask.

One day, Bill dons his suit of Kevlar armor, and goes to town. First he incapacitates the police by car-bombing their headquarters with a bomb-laden van. He then begins to kill the town folk, shooting people at random, including the coffee shop owner with whom he earlier had argued about not preparing the coffee as he ordered.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1337057/synopsis
He attacks the police head quarters with a home made car bomb, then he uses that as a diversion - while he goes and murders "92 people"
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote:"Norway killings: Princess's brother Trond Berntsen among dead"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -dead.html
Trond Berntsen, the stepbrother of Norway's Crown Princess Mette-Marit, was killed by Anders Behring Breivik while working as a security guard on the island of Utoya.
Let me get this straight... the princess' brother worked as a "security guard"? What's even the point to have a royal family then :lol:
I'll take the apparent "11" in the poster at his back as a pure coincidence anyway.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Sparkoflife, here are some quotes of yours since you returned to this forum:
I don't know what anyone is trying to point out by showing these slight photographic issues.
You should know better.
But hey this is coming from the same group of people that said the G20 Toronto Riots "Never Happened" so who am I to kid to bring some logic and reason to this thread ??

"The same group of people"? This is not a 'group of people'. Everyone here is an independent individual. Anything anyone might write on this forum does not necessarily reflect the opinion of everyone else. So yes, who are you to kid, kid?
What a valuable comment, Sparkie. Trying to start a fight? And what skills do YOU have, kid? Have you contributed something of value yet?
Yes, a sonic boom would do that.
Thanks for sharing with us your expert knowledge,Sparkie.
I'd like to see some research into the "fake victims" of the shooting, ect.
No one could care less about "what you would like to see", Sparkie. Besides, they haven't even finished counting the 'victims'. How could we possibly research something that is not there?

Then you share/promote a most repulsive movie of a serial killer going on a killing rampage.
It is a very shocking movie to watch, (...)
He attacks the police head quarters with a home made car bomb, then he uses that as a diversion - while he goes and murders "92 people"
I can think of scores of trash movies of the sort - and can't see why this particularly crass example would have been a source of inspiration for the Oslo psy-op.

I don't think this is the right forum for you, Sparkie. Good bye.
kimlodrodawa

Unread post by kimlodrodawa »

ho :wub:
Last edited by kimlodrodawa on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.