OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Tufa

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Tufa »

With reference to this, the Longer footage of Oslo...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAj6oVRPMzQ

I have upload a TV-version copy that I obtained form local TV (Sweden) that re-transmitted the Norwegian broadcast. torrent with MP2 file
You may compare the quality between the you-tube and the TV version.
Previous pictures of the "van" also come from this material. Please kindly contact me if you need more material; my file is about 39 GB; this is a short cut.
Test Picture for TV
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

LightCone wrote:Image

That looks authentic.

<_<
where is this from? what th-?!
sparkoflife

Re: OSLO 7/22 2011

Unread post by sparkoflife »

brianv wrote:It's kinda like who get's to stage the Olympics. I wonder what are the criteria for the selection process.

The van's trim is visible through the simian head! Black - under area of van visible through arm :wacko:

5.1, 5.0, 5.9
I don't know what anyone is trying to point out by showing these slight photographic issues.

if anyone is trying to say "there was not a bomb attack in Norway that killed people"

You are without a doubt wrong.

One of my closest friends lives in Oslo, he felt the blast, heard it from his apartment. And has seen all the destruction with his own eyes.

There are alot of NORMAL people who witnessed it.

Please clarify why the photographic issues at the Oslo bombing are significant ??

The bombing definitely happened. That is forsure.

But hey this is coming from the same group of people that said the G20 Toronto Riots "Never Happened" so who am I to kid to bring some logic and reason to this thread ??

Anyways, please enlighten me.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

sparkoflife wrote:
brianv wrote:It's kinda like who get's to stage the Olympics. I wonder what are the criteria for the selection process.

The van's trim is visible through the simian head! Black - under area of van visible through arm :wacko:

5.1, 5.0, 5.9
I don't know what anyone is trying to point out by showing these slight photographic issues.

if anyone is trying to say "there was not a bomb attack in Norway that killed people"

One of my closest friends lives in Oslo, he felt the blast, heard it from his apartment. And has seen all the destruction with his own eyes.

Please clarify why the photographic issues at the Oslo bombing are significant ??

But hey this is coming from the same group of people that said the G20 Toronto Riots "Never Happened" so who am I to kid to bring some logic and reason to this thread ??

One thing is to say that a blast is real. Another to say that the material we are asked to believe in by the media is real. Blasts may happen to be real when you stage something in a crowded city. Even in NYC, when we know the whole 9/11 script was a digital simulation, there very likely were huge explosions, synched with the TV narration, to confirm the reality of the event to the people in Manhattan. You can have an explosion somewhere, and then all videos and pictures and more importantly all victims are FAKE.

Why? To have the most aspects of the event under control, and run the less risks possible. Incidentally, this is why dates have become more and more "significant" in the last decade or so, when we see fakery being used in full swing for every terror attack: being the attacks completely faked, nothing gets in the way and they can be staged whenever it is desirable; when real attacks have to be carried out, things can go wrong all the time, causing delays, errors, postponements, missing dates.

With Oslo and Utoya, we started with imagery deeply flawed, a simulated terrorist, and absurd storylines. Now I am looking forward to the memorials of the "victims"...
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Makkonen wrote: I see at least two main functions with this psy-op: reinforce criticism of multiculturalism as a slippery slope to crazed terrorism, and reinforce the "reality" of terrorism as the 10th anniversary of 9/11 approaches.
Good point , it can be safely expected that any organized opposition against joining EU in the future by Norway will be branded Breiviks . Maybe we will see another norwegian contribution to globally used vocabulary , I mean Breivik= homophobic psychopath like Quislling = traitor :)
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

The mushy, sentimental bullcrap, which gives a shuddering deja-vu of post-9/11 and other major psy-ops, is on overdrive already. We are expected to form a digital human chain (where's the vomit emoticon when ya need it?): http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/oslobomben/lenke.php

Memorial photos of course can be found all over. The most hilarious one I stumbled onto is this (http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/norj ... 96524.html):

So, I want to, respectfully and gracefully, honor the tragic loss of life here BY WEARING A SHIRT FULL OF SKULL IMAGES.
bostonterrierowner

sparkoflife wrote:

Sparkoflife ,

Let me enlighten you , like NoHo said nobody wants to say that there were no blasts in Oslo , however I can bet my last meal on a fact that there were asolutely no gunshots in Utoya . Its like with 9/11 , towers were demolished in controlled fashion , without victims . We were sold the story about terrorist attacks , its the same with Norway , after almost a year as a member of this forum you should know better.

My mistake you have been a member 18 months now
Last edited by bostonterrierowner on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

It is easy to see !
It is more difficult to see what is not there. That should be.

So, my question: Later, when BBC make the Oslo documentary, from where shall the stories of the heroic rescue-workers come from? I kind of miss a heroic-traumatic component?
bostonterrierowner

Another polish connection guys :)

Breivik purchased his chemicals he later used to construct his fertilizer bomb in an online shop registered in Wroclaw , Poland : )
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

sparkoflife wrote:

5.1, 5.0, 5.9

I don't know what you are trying to say by me pointing out these flawed photographs, is it normal to see through peoples heads and bodies in photographs?

[ my cousin's uncle's brother-in-law saw the plane hit the tower ]

Did any ABNORMAL people witness it?

Who said the G20 Riots didnt happen?

Please clarify why your presence here is significant ??

Lastly, fuck off!!
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

This is bit of a jump back chronologically, but I think this video is a good addition to the collection of all things non-spontaneous and contrived:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/videot/ulkoma ... 32984.html (an AP video with English audio)

At 00:45 an actr... I mean, a victim is being interviewed:

She has redder hair than the reddest hair ever x infinity, set against a background of a red fence and a red house. So much red! Nobody is going to tell me "this just happened". It's as if she's in a RED ROOM -> REDRUM -> MURDER (this NLP wordplay as per the movie "The Shining"). Her acting isn't convincing, either (even though after the interview she's shown hugging a guy with a RED STRIPED shirt). Sorry, girl!

Immediately after this we're treated to a RED boat. But what follows is perhaps the most absurd sight in the video:

What the F is this? An organized rescue? Babewatch? Babewatch to the rescue? Ridiculous. The inexplicably-laying-on-the-nose-of-the-boat girl has a RED-colored bra and a lower torso/legs that look... interesting, to say the least. Maybe it's time for a new victimized minority: the mutants!

Nearly on the same timemark (01:01) we hear a rather ridiculous, random, disembodied scream to add some "shock" value to the footage. Unsurprisingly, at that moment, we also see a RED tent on the right.

In addition to all the other absurdity in the video, what was up with all the redness? (Some subconscious connotations? Blood? Left-wing? Redrum-Murder?) Ugh, now I have an overdose of all things red!
Last edited by Makkonen on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

sparkoflife wrote: I don't know what anyone is trying to point out by showing these slight photographic issues.

Sparkoflife,

We are asking questions. You may also ask questions, of course. But you know full well that no one here is saying that there was no blast in Oslo. Why you should utter such silliness is beyond my comprehension, especially considering that you are not a newbie to these matters. So before you submit any more questions to us, it would seem only fair that you first tackle our questions - since we submitted them first. Here are a few that I have:

1: They are saying a car bomb did this destruction. On this picture, you can see (with your own eyes) what the destruction looks like. Any comments?

2: I posted this picture earlier in this thread, asking a simple question: "are all these people wishing to experience the thrill of another possible terror bomb?" To you, Sparkie, I ask: are these the 'NORMAL people' you mentioned? Did your Oslo friend also stroll along this bombed out street after the blast?

3: I also submitted these two pictures earlier on. If the smudged areas you can see (with your own eyes) in the first photograph is, as you say, only a slight photographic issue of little significance, please explain how it came about. If you can't, I hope that clarifies some of your questions:

Lastly, you wrote:
"But hey this is coming from the same group of people that said the G20 Toronto Riots "Never Happened" so who am I to kid to bring some logic and reason to this thread ??"

I do not recall anyone here saying that "the G20 Toronto Riots Never Happened" - but I do remember you ridiculously assuming that this was the case. I will now kindly ask you to retract this lame accusation once and for all. Failing that, you won't be welcome on this forum anymore - to spew further such bullshit.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Let's not forget the absurd images of the shooter/bomber extraordinaire.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/No_Russian

The Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NMnnMRWJ-0

Interesting top comment!

I'm looking forward to seeing the images from the CCTV cameras from the Government buildings in Oslo and elsewhere, no doubt the will resemble these!!

Wow...im getting all wobbly

Snap out of it Brian!

Yeah, wow, ok that's for another day!

/edited on 1 dec, I noticed the image missing while reviewing the thread!
Last edited by brianv on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
bostonterrierowner

Spark - off-life :)

Are you a sleeper-troll assigned for Scandinavia -related threads on this forum ? :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Lastly, you wrote:
"But hey this is coming from the same group of people that said the G20 Toronto Riots "Never Happened" so who am I to kid to bring some logic and reason to this thread ??"
Yeah, that's not what happened. We were skeptical about the earthquake reported and the news and Internet coverage of the riots - which seemed extraordinarily artificial. You should be happy we aren't taking reports of the riot at face value; the news almost never reports protests correctly.