Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
pov603

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Unread post by pov603 »

Starbucked wrote:The latest Soyuz launch takes our Kosmonots from Kazakhstan to the ISS in 6 hours!
A new record! Why keep the sheep waiting?

The video producers produced a very unrealistic looking exhaust blast at launch (from 50 second mark).
It appears to be little more than a quickly dissipating dusting of baby powder or cigarette smoke than a real looking Space Shuttle launch exhaust, for example. That is: TOTALLY FAKE

I can understand why isolated Kazakhstan is a great location for these Soyuz launches. Is it possible that no real rocket launches at all?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9nd91VgJ0c
A strange 'glitch' at 01:32?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Maat wrote:
Tip: for extra bonus hilarity, turn on the CC auto-translation of the audio (the way it 'hears' the Russian dialogue in English is priceless too) ;)

Just one of many gems:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESr9anxT_Bs

CC: "on the part of the pesticides congratulations unsuccessful docking"

[Female voice translating for the Russians actually says : "On the part of the Russian's side, congratulations on a successful docking"]

But I think we at Clues 'Pest Control' would have to agree with the CCs' exceptional accuracy on NA$A's loony toons ^_^
Thanks Maat - what a treasure trove of fun ! :lol:

One can only wonder how that translation software has been programmed. Is it some kind of bizarre inside joke played on the public? Here are some more gems that I just felt compelled to share with you all.

"kissinger demolition the garden of friendship delivery and the gender"
Well, not much of a surprise, is it? We all know the old fart has been grooming this vicious plan in his sick and perverted mind for decades: to demolish the garden of friendship delivery - and the genders! :P

"abstention clinton pensionable we'll start with the lubrication"
Some string of word algorithms ripped straight out of the Monica Lewinsky memoirs, perhaps? How droll that the blonde asstronot woman looks a bit like How-dare-you-Bill too!

"prompt agreement to push for abortions for poor pretended not to mention"
I wonder what the current 'pro-life' Pope - who pretends to defend the poor - would have to say about that!

"yellow brick road state-of-the-art perfect"
Aww, perfect indeed - the Yellow Brick Road, the state of the 'art', and the Wonderful, swindling, Wizard of Oz!
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm? ... _id=377760

"sandbagged as planned"
From the Dictionary: "SANDBAGGED": To downplay or misrepresent one's ability in order to deceive someone, especially in gambling. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sandbagged

"REMEMBER REMOVED FROM THE NUMBER ONE SHOW"
Indeed ... remember to remove it from the number one TV show - lest our kids start buying the NASA crap too! <_<

...and dulcis in fundo :

"discussions spanking" :D

"That's all folks!"
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Great collection Simon! Precious, isn't it? :D Phonetic anagrams — the Fox magnate got a mention too, from a snippet of Russian:

@ 2:39 "also rupert murdoch but at the critical" (hope so) :lol:

Has anyone seen this French toon of the Ariane 5 "launch" on June 5th?

I love the colors in this "night launch", from royal blue to purple & firey gold — even the mandatory flitting birdy @ 0:34 :rolleyes:

Dix, neuf, huit, sept...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOVghKelWdg
Published on Jun 5, 2013

The European Space Agency's (ESA) fourth Automated Transfer Vehicle cargo craft (ATV-4) launched atop an Ariane 5 rocket from Kourou, French Guiana at 5:52 p.m. EDT on Wednesday to begin a 10-day trip to the International Space Station.
But why does it take 10 days instead of 6 hours? :blink: :P
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

We have yet to prove or disprove that a Rocket Works In A Vacuum, however,
according to Nasa, a Vacuum Works In A Rocket.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywh035K0NZc

Female astronauts are exempt from military style cuts :rolleyes:
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Starbucked wrote:We have yet to prove or disprove that a Rocket Works In A Vacuum, however,
according to Nasa, a Vacuum Works In A Rocket.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywh035K0NZc

Female astronauts are exempt from military style cuts :rolleyes:
A Vacuum Works In A Rocket

That was hilarious!.

I just have to wonder about NASA's use of such a product when a user of the commercially available version marketed under the name FLOWBEE carries the admonishment of a long time user in his comments on Amazon that one has to use it guardedly: It does require a strong vacuum to work well. When I used the household vac, I ALWAYS changed the bag before cutting hair.

You can have your arguments about propulsion in a vacuum, moon fakery, and the real existence of space jitneys; as for me I never bought into the whole efficiency thing of tubes and vacuum waste removal, Tang and Astro-food. Check out the following, not for the feint of heart (like me), yuck! http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/201 ... ace-shield

Starbucked

Flowbee is the Tang of hair cutting technology.

At one point we see a clump of mohawk fly up and away and later astronot unhooks the hose from the clipper and freestyles with the vacuum.

I can imagine if they were really in orbit that bits of hair would be a common hazard except for the long lady strands which you could use as an obstacle course.

Maybe one of the Kosmonots will secretly collect the blonde American astrolady's hair and use it for "companionship" for those lonely nights :wub:
Starbucked

Perhaps I may be nitpicking, but during this chat with young children (don't they have 'sperimentin to do?) they have difficulties with a mic.

From around the 3 minute mark, the Astronut in green seems to be looking to his right for guidance. As if there is someone, perhaps a set director, who can help.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ5ltPwk5vc

And why do their shirts look inflated? Is that what weightlessness does?
sceppy

Unread post by sceppy »

Starbucked wrote:Perhaps I may be nitpicking, but during this chat with young children (don't they have 'sperimentin to do?) they have difficulties with a mic.

From around the 3 minute mark, the Astronut in green seems to be looking to his right for guidance. As if there is someone, perhaps a set director, who can help.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ5ltPwk5vc

And why do their shirts look inflated? Is that what weightlessness does?
They appear to be simply turning the mic on and off.
Is this to deflect the questions asked?
As for their shirts being puffed up. I have a thought on this.
I have often wondered why they all appear to suffer from high blood pressure in this supposed space station, so what about this...
The vomit comet as we know,drops altitude... and as it does so, you see the people inside it immediately start to float upwards until the plane balances the equal falling speed of inside and out.

So let's transfer this to the space station shenanigans.
These Astronoughts 'could' be hung upside down in the vomit comet and as it attempts to equalize the so called gravity, the astronaughts start to bounce as their legs are forced against the roof.
This also explains why they constantly keep folding their arms and why their shirts keep looking puffed out.
It also explains why good old flute playing Cady Colemans hair is like it is, aided by some harmony firm hold hairspray to stop it fanning out.

I love the mic bit in the video at 4.25, where they exchange it for what looks like an electric toothbrush. :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

sceppy wrote: I love the mic bit in the video at 4.25, where they exchange it for what looks like an electric toothbrush. :lol:
I love it too! :P

But hey, that would explain the huge drop in audio quality as he switches to the electric toothbrush!
I once tried to record a song with one of those and - ugh! - it sounded really screechy ! :lol:
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

Please forgive me, folks, as I know that, as of late, most of my activity on the forum could be described as "speculative musing"---i.e. pretty much zero photo analysis. I have been very busy with music, which gives me quite a lot of time to ponder while I practice.

That said, regarding the ISS, I have been wondering as to why it seems as though this perpetration has been utilized for little more than NASAganda, with very little focus on the broader idea which the ISS encompasses. Thus far, this farce has yet to demonstrate to me that it has had any effect on humanity's general conception of everyday reality, other than that these so-called space agencies comprise a compendium of super-geniuses whose exploits cannot be comprehended by mere mortals such as ourselves.

When we discuss the nature and purpose of the many gigantic lies which shape the majority worldview, we often allude to the proverbial lie which must be upheld by a continual string of further lies. Okay, great. However, is that all this is? Are the people responsible for this well-coordinated (global?) effort just aimlessly going through the motions? Is it not reasonable to think that, while they are obviously not smart enough to launch a football field into space, they've definitely got propaganda and social engineering down to a practical science, and that there must assuredly be an exit strategy here?

As of the present, I would loosely conjecture that probably 98% of what's been regurgitated to us from the mouth of this operation has been nothing more than a foray into appealing to lowest-common-denominator frivolity. I can hardly accept that, given all we've learned from the ways in which these PsyOps have been utilized to further various agendas, the promulgation of an urban myth (and perhaps a lot of money) as a distraction is the extent of this operation's intended aims.

Thus, I would like to propose an intellectual exercise---a thought experiment, if you will:

What would YOU do if YOU had any stake or pull in this operation?

I'll go first, though I must warn that my ideas come from a place of bias, and said bias is that I think a new world order is quite plainly in the making. However, do note that I am not attempting to illicit fear, as I do not subscribe to the idea that a supposed NWO will have to be forced onto the general public via direct threats---people will welcome it.

If I were to take charge of whatever international think-tank is behind this ongoing silliness, my first order of business would be to ramp up the propaganda. For instance, every occasion of the ISS being mentioned in either the mainstream or alternative media circles would be heavily saturated by a schmoozy, sleazy, cheesy deluge of ideas celebrating and commending the greatness of globalization and international cooperation---of course, I would also take advantage of Alex Jones and his ilk, and drive the fear mongering angle just as hard. I would use this psychic driving to steadily ripen the public consciousness to a state of regarding global-unity rhetoric as a fact of life---that is to say, something not to be especially regarded. Yes, the "global community" nonsense is very much present in politics today, but I do not think the space propaganda is doing enough to take advantage of it. Then again, perhaps this is because I am not proactively following the media's shenanigans.

My objective would ultimately revolve around the ISS endgame, and I would likely try to time said endgame with what should inevitably be the conclusion of the nuclear hoax: the unilateral decommissioning of nuclear weapons as a demonstration of the movement toward "world peace". On the heels of the success of the nuclear exit strategy, it would be time for some sort of tragedy with the ISS to unite the world in mourning.

This, in unison with all of the constant PsyOps from other aspects of the system, would significantly aid in the molding-of-minds necessary to instate what will likely be lauded as "world peace".

This post is not intended to represent or demonstrate any imagined fashion of consensus among the cluesforum membership, and exists solely as a means of stimulating another tributary of conversation. I am neither trying to birth a conspiracy theory nor sidetrack the forum---I am simply suggesting that it might be of at least some use to take what we know about these seemingly innocuous fiascos in general, and use this knowledge to determine what, if any exists, the objective is or could plausibly be. Then again, perhaps this has already been discussed at length, and I have missed it!!!! If so, I apologize.
Vext Lynchpin

Unread post by Vext Lynchpin »

I, Gestalta wrote:My objective would ultimately revolve around the ISS endgame, and I would likely try to time said endgame with what should inevitably be the conclusion of the nuclear hoax: the unilateral decommissioning of nuclear weapons as a demonstration of the movement toward "world peace". On the heels of the success of the nuclear exit strategy, it would be time for some sort of tragedy with the ISS to unite the world in mourning.
We have seen foreshadowing in movies and TV for 9/11 and other psyops. It's possible that the upcoming NASA propaganda film Gravity, starring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock, could foreshadow "real world" events (ie. manufactured psyops meant to look real to the public) somehow. We'll see if that's the way it plays out.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

Vext Lynchpin wrote:
I, Gestalta wrote:My objective would ultimately revolve around the ISS endgame, and I would likely try to time said endgame with what should inevitably be the conclusion of the nuclear hoax: the unilateral decommissioning of nuclear weapons as a demonstration of the movement toward "world peace". On the heels of the success of the nuclear exit strategy, it would be time for some sort of tragedy with the ISS to unite the world in mourning.
We have seen foreshadowing in movies and TV for 9/11 and other psyops. It's possible that the upcoming NASA propaganda film Gravity, starring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock, could foreshadow "real world" events (ie. manufactured psyops meant to look real to the public) somehow. We'll see if that's the way it plays out.
Certainly. We briefly discussed the promotional material of that film a short while back, primarily focusing on whatever projection of the intended endgame the trailer was grooming us for.

The discussion I am attempting to generate is centered more on upping the awareness quotient of any directional changes or additions to the "message" of the ISS religion.

For instance, I think, for the last 2 years or so, that the NASA facade has begun to initiate a sort of courtship with the general public---i.e., not just nerds and pseudo-intellectual "science" worshipers. Looking at the Curiosity footage and the semi-recent patterns and repetitions in the subject matter of the ISS propaganda should give you a clear picture of what I mean. NASA is being made "cool", popping the collar and unbuttoning the shirt of what was once a stuffy tux worn to a boring, black-tie affair.

They're reaching out to and establishing a broader audience, and I think it is reasonable to suggest we be on the lookout for any more subtle changes/additions to the "space" narrative.

Whether or not any speculation on the matter is at all beneficial is open to debate, but I thought the "how would YOU run it if YOU were a psychopath?" question was a solid enough prompt for sparking some creative, yet still practical thought.

edit: tidying
simonshack
Administrator

Very latest video from the (P)I$$ - as presented to the Italian public (June 25, 2013) :
http://video.repubblica.it/tecno-e-scie ... ref=HREV-5
:blink: :huh:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:*

Very latest video from the (P)I$$ - as presented to the Italian public (June 25, 2013) :
http://video.repubblica.it/tecno-e-scie ... ref=HREV-5
:blink: :huh:
NASA-sims-in-PISS.jpg
NASA-sims-in-PISS.jpg (35.27 KiB) Viewed 11902 times
Caption translated: "Lunch for four on the ISS, at 28 thousand km / h
Lunch break for the astronauts of the ISS in orbit around the Earth. Chris Cassidy, our Parmitano Luca (from behind the green t shirt) and the two Russians Fyodor Yurchikhin and Alexander Misurkin gathered to eat a small meal, even with the use of some cutlery. In this footage, filmed by a camera inside the International Space Station, the four have lunch as they flew south east asia at a speed of nearly 28,000 km schedules and at a height of 415 km
(edited by Fabio Russello)"

For comparison:
sims-in-space-SS1.jpg
sims-in-space-SS1.jpg (69.04 KiB) Viewed 11902 times
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/s ... Id,261796/
SpaceStationSim-NASA1.jpg
SpaceStationSim-NASA1.jpg (100.29 KiB) Viewed 11902 times
http://www.vision-play.com/products/game1/demo.html
Starbucked

Published on Jun 24, 2013
Outside the International Space Station, Expedition 36 Flight Engineers Fyodor Yurchikhin and Alexander Misurkin conducted a x hour, xx minute spacewalk in Russian Orlan suits outside the Pirs Docking Compartment June 24 to replace a fluid flow control panel on the Zarya module, installed clamps for power cables for the arrival of a future Russian laboratory module and retrieved several experiments from the hull of the Zvezda Service Module. The spacewalk was the third at the orbital outpost so far this year, the second of up to six Russian spacewalks planned this year, the 169th in support of station assembly and maintenance, the sixth of Yurchikhin's career and the first for Misurkin.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37CNj6zy7w4

This Russian space walk video looks more surreal than the US lead ones. Some of the hand/ arm movements look a bit sped up, perhaps to compensate for water friction in the pool, if they are filming in a large pool. No evidence of bubbles or floaters. "Good job" video production crew! :D