The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The Moon Hoax

Unread post by simonshack »

Once you've enjoyed the silly and blurry, original Apollo 13 TV broadcast, you will LOVE reviewing these even more hilarious and absurd "historical APOLLO 11 TV broadcasts" - as aired by the BBC ( and all the affiliated USA television channels ) :

BBC tv anchor James Burke

The problem is, these "historical TV broadcast" of APOLLO 11 have been lost... Do you wonder why?
"Most of the footage covering this historic event from a British perspective has now been either wiped or lost""
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_te ... 1_coverage
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:*
Once you've enjoyed the silly and blurry, original Apollo 13 TV broadcast, you will LOVE reviewing these even more hilarious and absurd "historical APOLLO 11 TV broadcasts" - as aired by the BBC ( and all the affiliated USA television channels ) :

BBC tv anchor James Burke

The problem is, these "historical TV broadcast" of APOLLO 11 have been lost... Do you wonder why?
"Most of the footage covering this historic event from a British perspective has now been either wiped or lost""
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_te ... 1_coverage
Because Captain Scarlet looks more realistic perhaps? Or maybe it's a "cock-up" like their nineeleven footage that went missing.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Okay, so this remarkably buoy shaped contraption with no propulsion or rudders re-enters the earth's atmosphere at heaven knows how many miles per hour, and through the miracles of NASA, brakes and navigates with pinpoint accuracy to a floating reception/pressbox, replete with cameras and the TV hosts cued to applaud it's being no more than five seconds late. Yeah, I said it.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

From: http://www.politicus.org.uk/news/dunne- ... ldrin_1333

The dashing fellow on the left is the Rt.Hon Philip Dunne, Minister of State for Missiles, Bombs and Death. The crooked git on the right is, of course, our old phony friend Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin, the second man to fake walking on the moon.

Aldrin, 82 years young, purportedly jetted into London a few days ago, to advise Her Majesty's Government on "space security" and missile defence. Hmm.. <_<

This fauxto of Buzz and Buddy is a bit weird for a few reasons:

Astronought Aldrin is looking more spaced-out than ever. Eyes gazing blankly through the camera and disconnected from his surroundings. Is this just early-stage Alzheimer's, or is Buzz really not there at all? :blink:

This one fauxto is the only tangible proof that the space-hopper ever bounced on to British soil. And yet it's not persuasive proof of anything.

Error Level Analysis is inconclusive, so let's take it at farce value.

What expertise does an octogenarian have in modern missile defence? Why should HMG want to consult Aldrin?! Why the sudden, unannounced visit? Why did Aldrin meet only one critter from the Government while here?

Why not a whistle-stop sightseeing tour of the whole gaff? A day at Jodrell Bank Centre for Astrophysics ("to inspire British yoof") ? A press conference at the Royal Observatory, Greenwich? Or the Armagh Planetarium? Not your thang these days, Buzz? Not even a kiss-and-cuddle for the cameras with heavyweight hoaxster, Sir Patrick Moore? Nor a smooch with Astronomer Royal, Martin Rees? Hardly worth the jet lag, was it? :rolleyes:

Given his astonishing (if disputed) achievements shouldn't Buzz have been granted an audience at Buck House? No less than a chin wag with commander-in-chief, Mrs E.R. Saxe-Glockenspiel-Battenburg? That's what Aldrin deserved, no? Yet poor old B-rate Buzz only got to pose for a single picture during the whole trip. And that was in the dullest fauxto shoot ever with just one slithery banker for company! :o
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

reichstag fireman wrote:From: http://www.politicus.org.uk/news/dunne- ... ldrin_1333

The dashing fellow on the left is the Rt.Hon Philip Dunne, Minister of State for Missiles, Bombs and Death. The crooked git on the right is, of course, our old phony friend Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin, the second man to fake walking on the moon.

Aldrin, 82 years young, purportedly jetted into London a few days ago, to advise Her Majesty's Government on "space security" and missile defence. Hmm.. <_<

This fauxto of Buzz and Buddy is a bit weird for a few reasons:

Astronought Aldrin is looking more spaced-out than ever. Eyes gazing blankly through the camera and disconnected from his surroundings. Is this just early-stage Alzheimer's, or is Buzz really not there at all? :blink:
Not only do his eyes look spaced-out, in the ELA they don't even appear to be his; painted-in, more likely.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 4373.27373
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

A 911-NASA connection? :P

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Flabbergasted wrote:A 911-NASA connection? :P
As much as I don't like saying "there's no doubt in my mind" - I'll presently throw caution aside and state that there is no doubt in my mind that the folks, operatives, 'masterminds' and the general infrastructure behind the moon hoax, NASA, the nuke hoax, Hollywood and 9/11 (to name a few) are one and the same. With this same 'mafia' also controlling the news media, the picture is completed - and their criminous power is essentially maintained by ... faking pictures.

Come to think of it, I don't think this - ehrm - 'impulsive' statement of mine should sound too far-fetched. ;)

Thoughts?
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ I've pretty much assumed that was the case.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Absolutely!
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

It is not easy to prove objectively, but the 9/11 imagery and the NASA stuff have the same Rosenbaumish feel about them. The mentality (or mind) behind it is a scary mix of crooked, insane, imbecile, haughty and barefaced. If the same people were not behind NASA, Hollywood, 9/11 and the mass media, they would be competitors and would be busy unmasking each other.
Farcevalue

I would not underestimate the role of public schools in these hoaxes. I remember the TV being wheeled in to indoctrinate our young minds with the idea that the moon hoax was real. They probably have demographic tables that show when the skeptics become irrelevant and the next generation of gullible tax cattle are ripe for the next hoax and stage them accordingly.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

They do it in colleges too. They did it at mine for various fake events over the years. Pause the class for a television break to see something apparently important happening a thousand miles away. It really is stupidly smart. Wheel out the TVs! Make 'em all watch! The resistant professors were chastised by students looking for a break from the monotony of the usual slide show actually pertinent to the class.

A prime example of the entertainment factor winning more imaginations than given lectures, even if that "dry" knowledge has a higher percentage of truth and critical thinking in it than the television does.
Farcevalue

I want to recommend Neil Postman's 1985 "Amusing Ourselves to Death", (which I have on mp3, for anyone who is interested). He writes about the way news is structured with commercial breaks, music, etc., and the absurdity of that style of format as a source of reliable information.

"One small step for man, on giant leap for mankind. And now a word form our sponsors!" It's nuts.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Farcevalue wrote:I want to recommend Neil Postman's 1985 "Amusing Ourselves to Death"...
It's a facinating book, I've had it since it was first published.

The proposition that (to a first approximation) the human concentration span has become irreparably damaged is depressingly persuasive.

I also recommend a book that appeared around the same time ''Looka Yonder!: The Imaginary America of Populist Culture'' by Duncan Webster.
lux

Unread post by lux »

While we are recommending books, let me add one:
Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television by Jerry Mander written back in 1978.

There is a synopsis here.