The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
jlsumme

Re: Moon Hoax/NASA Bullcrap

Unread post by jlsumme »

Yeah, I believe that is how it should look! Nice job with the photos.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Image Image
...I know its crazy, but lets just pretend you can see the stars... from the moon !!! :P
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

A mad old man who has lost his wits (too much LSD?):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofyWPUVAu5M&NR=1

So next time someone calls you "a kooky, tinfoil-hat conspiracy-theorist", show them what has happened with the folks who graciously went along with the Mother of Alll TV Hoaxes. Such as Buzz Aldrin.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

jlsumme wrote:If the Earth is this much bigger than the Moon:
Then why does it look about the same size as the Moon looks from Earth?
Shouldn't the Earth engulf the whole background or look much bigger than it does in the second picture?
Not to support NASA pseudo-science, being that image fake as it is: but I don't think there is a macroscopic error in that picture regarding the size of the earth. If you look at the Moon in our sky, it actually looks much, much smaller than the earth does in that Apollo image (another story with magnification). If you try and measure it, it occupies a really tiny portion of the sky. I think that our familiarity with it, plus the fact that it is so luminous at night, makes us see it as larger. The absence of stars is really the big stinking hefty macroscopic error of such imagery, of course.
reel.deal

Its all relative !!!
Its not really helping that those NA$A SPACEMEN took cheap crappy HASSELBLADS !!!
With the NEAR FOREGROUND IN SHARP FOCUS - 10 METRES AWAY...
SHAME that the FAR HORIZON STOPS AND ENDS AT 50 METRES !!!
I guess if you went up to that 50 METRE FAR-HORIZON,
you'd FALL RIGHT OVER THE EDGE !!!
:P
jlsumme

Unread post by jlsumme »

This site is interesting but still look how big the moon is!
http://darkskydiary.wordpress.com/2011/ ... -illusion/
The distance between the Earth and the Moon is around 250,000 miles, the space shuttle usually orbits around 400 miles. When you think of it that it takes so much energy just to obtain an orbit, those guys in the 60's were some smart guys using the amount of technology that is now available in a $1.00 calculator. Not that the cheap calculators have high tech internals but they took a trip to the moon and back using that amount of memory in one.
I like this site to track satellites over my house, fun when friends come over.
http://www.heavens-above.com/
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Yea, that's real believable.
NASA to Use Lockheed Vehicle

NASA designated a four-person space capsule built by Lockheed Martin Corp. as its likely premier exploration vehicle to take future astronauts beyond earth orbit.

The decision, announced Tuesday, is anticipated to lock in billions of dollars in revenue for Lockheed Martin over the next few years, and reinvigorate a program that has been struggling due to budget cuts and uncertainty about NASA's long-term manned exploration goals.
But on Tuesday, NASA officials announced that the basic design of Orion—featuring advanced avionics and an innovative heat shield [FMB-you mean one that actually works?] —will become a centerpiece of the agency's efforts to send humans deeper into space. Now renamed the Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle, NASA said it is intended to carry a four-person crew on a 21-day mission and splash down in the ocean.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... ketplace_1
nonhocapito

As I was browsing the "behind the scenes" archives at NASA's website, I found this article from 2010, just in case someone else missed it, here it is:

Moon Rocks Returning to Space
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shutt ... up130.html
George Zamka and five other astronauts are taking the lunar souvenir and a rock from Earth's highest peak on Mount Everest aboard space shuttle Endeavour as part of the commemorative payload for the STS-130 mission.
Astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin collected the moon rock during the historic Apollo 11 landing in 1969. The sample is made up of fragments of one of the rocks picked up during that first moon exploration.
A plaque with the samples will be mounted inside another Endeavour payload, the Tranquility module. Tranquility has its own lunar lineage, since it has been named for Apollo 11's landing site, the moon's Sea of Tranquility.
So, all "Moon rocks" are disappearing, being stolen and lost, or shamelessly sent up to space. I guess this must happen before they all get debunked by more dutch scientists.
This is not only funny, it also gives us an idea, I think, of the fact that a battle might be going on, far from our eyes, between opposite forces (yes I don't believe the "one pyramid" idea) and that one of the weapons of the battle could be to put to shame old tricks of the enemy. Who knows...
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Because the Moon is smaller than Earth, gravity force on Moon is 1/6th Earth gravity. It means that Neil Armstrong, the alleged first Earth person on Moon, would be able to lift 6 times more on Moon than he could on Earth. Let's assume Neil Armstrong could lift his own weight on Earth (as I could 1965 but not 2011), it means that he could lift 6 times his own weight on Moon. Or in other words you get 6 times stronger on the Moon than on Earth. Great. With such strength (on Moon) you have to be very CAREFUL! ( On Moon) E.g, you take your first step on the Moon after climbing down a ladder from your space ship; if you just step Earthwise you'll make a great jump up/forwards and fly away a fair distance. And probably land on your nose! It seems Neil Legstrong was duly trained only to apply 1/6th his normal strength when he took is first Moon walk. Like Michael Jackson. What a show!
nonhocapito

Heiwa wrote:Because the Moon is smaller than Earth, gravity force on Moon is 1/6th Earth gravity. It means that Neil Armstrong, the alleged first Earth person on Moon, would be able to lift 6 times more on Moon than he could on Earth. Let's assume Neil Armstrong could lift his own weight on Earth (as I could 1965 but not 2011), it means that he could lift 6 times his own weight on Moon. Or in other words you get 6 times stronger on the Moon than on Earth. Great. With such strength (on Moon) you have to be very CAREFUL! ( On Moon) E.g, you take your first step on the Moon after climbing down a ladder from your space ship; if you just step Earthwise you'll make a great jump up/forwards and fly away a fair distance. And probably land on your nose! It seems Neil Legstrong was duly trained only to apply 1/6th his normal strength when he took is first Moon walk. Like Michael Jackson. What a show!
Perfectly put, Heiwa. And let's not even consider the puny jumps we see these astronauts doing all the time they are supposedly on the moon. Hopping stupidly around, to give us the false impression that by hopping instead than walking, they are traveling faster. Think about it, you could jump 1/6 higher and further than on the earth. Who needs a stupid moon rover?
Too bad that that by simply speeding-up the videos to twice the speed the whole castle crumbles, and the hopping appears for what it is:earthly hopping.
reel.deal

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 87459.html
"She promised him the moon, for a sky-high price – but he wasn't buying." :lol:

:P
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

A fun thing, here:
If we go back to this link Space Shuttle Endeavour/STS-134's final roll-out to the launch pad of space-travel preparation... You may compare this version of moon-rocket start.

This comes from David McGowan, Wagging the Moondoggie.
nonhocapito

Screen from "the Woman in the Moon" http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/1132929/21207159/

According to the 2002 Guinness World Records, Apollo 10 set the record for the highest speed attained by a manned vehicle at 39,897 km/h (11.08 km/s or 24,791 mph) during the return from the Moon on May 26, 1969.
:blink: :lol:

Also is notable that in the movie the name of the one guy who makes the journey to the Moon possible is "Helius". And we all know what Apollo represented:
In Hellenistic times, especially during the 3rd century BCE, Apollo became identified among Greeks with Helios, Titan god of the sun, and his sister Artemis similarly equated with Selene
You gotta wonder why the Apollo mission was not more appropriately named "Artemis" or "Selene"? Why, in this fantasy (and in this movie which seems to be the blueprint for it), the "sun" was so evoked in going to the "moon"? Very bizarre.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

nonhocapito wrote:
In Hellenistic times, especially during the 3rd century BCE, Apollo became identified among Greeks with Helios, Titan god of the sun, and his sister Artemis similarly equated with Selene
You gotta wonder why the Apollo mission was not more appropriately named "Artemis" or "Selene"? Why, in this fantasy (and in this movie which seems to be the blueprint for it), the "sun" was so evoked in going to the "moon"? Very bizarre.
A lot of people seem to think that regarding NASA, when you see Apollo, you really should be reading Horus -- his Egyptian counterpart, which opens up all sorts of secret society ruminations.

Richard Hoagland goes the step further and says Apollo is really A for Asar, (Asar/Osirius/Orion) which leads into all of his theories.
nonhocapito

guivre wrote:A lot of people seem to think that regarding NASA, when you see Apollo, you really should be reading Horus -- his Egyptian counterpart, which opens up all sorts of secret society ruminations.
Yeah I guess it's the easiest interpretation, considering the program counted in its ranks occultists like Jack Parsons, and that it was lead by the former "Black Order of the SS" member Von Braun. Apollo/Horus/Helios being the light bearer in other words Lucifer.
Bah, pathetic. <_<