"First Man" - Apollo Reset

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
elmoastro

"First Man" - Apollo Reset

Unread post by elmoastro »

As I was about to SKIP a YouTube advert, noticed it was showing the blast-off of a rocket on a NASA Moon Mission. The movie is called "First Man" (2018). The heroic tale of Neil Armstrong. Oh the drama! Enjoy the challenge, the suspense...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Y7DTCn7Cc

I'm guessing "they" finally realized the stupidity of not having a major film about one of the greatest feats in the history of humans. It will be interesting to see the process of Re-Programming a susceptible and easily fooled human population through this film (although the comments give hope that people are starting to wake up from this shit). The current era CGI, will, to many/most believers, re-embed a hi-def image of NASA's Greatest Feat and attach it to their emotionally-driven beliefs, resulting in confirmation bias and further belief in the "science" and duty of NASA's galactic exploration film company.

This film will fill in the blanks for the want-to-believe-ers so their "reality" (created by a film) is an uploaded construct the the viewer/believer accepts as truth.

Oh, and one of the taglines from the trailer (2:02)..."EXPERIENCE THE IMPOSSIBLE JOURNEY"

Impossible indeed.
Last edited by elmoastro on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
elmoastro

Re: Here We Go Again - Apollo Redux

Unread post by elmoastro »

The COMMENTS are hilarious...

mex herr
5 days ago
Then they found the Decepticons...

The Earthtones
3 days ago
Matt Damon is waiting for him on the moon with a baked potato.

Shobhit Ratna Mathur
4 days ago
I am amazed why they make a movie on moon landing in 2018.

poopagore
4 days ago (edited)
this is fake. Ryan Gosling never went to the Moon.

iChinnyAce
5 days ago
Spoiler Alert: He lands on the moon.

Antos Green
4 days ago
Pretty sure i just watched the whole movie

Pradeep Shearan
4 days ago
RIP HOAX!!

VFX Todd
4 days ago
What gets me about the crackheads that think the moon landings were faked, is how stupid that belief is. They completely ignore the fact that it would require a worldwide conspiracy, which would include the Russians, where every industrialized nation on the planet would have to go along with it. Aside from that, this movie looks really good.

Aesthetic
4 days ago
You know what's the most dangerous mission in history..
me telling my girlfriend that she wasn't following her diet and gained some weight

Glenn Jimson
4 days ago
we did land on the moon. No debate

mrdzzamn
3 days ago
But the Moon Landing was fake sooooo...

Andinga Tacho
2 days ago
Please show aliens....please

WRoNgPaSsiON
4 days ago
It will be nice fictional movie! After all...all we know moon landing was fake!