My analysis of the "space walks" as a diver

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
patrix

My analysis of the "space walks" as a diver

Unread post by patrix »

Hi Cluesforum

Since I’m new here, a short presentation: I’m 40+ and live in Sweden. I started to woke up about a year ago. A colleague at work talked about a third building on 9/11. Checked it out and went down the rabbit hole. A couple of weeks ago I came across September Clues and think that is the most rational theory. That led me to this excellent forum. I’m on the same page with most stuff here I think, but I do believe artificial satellites is a reality.

Being a scuba diver for several years I thought it might be a contribution if I do an analysis of the so called space walks from that perspective.

When you dive, controlling your buoyancy is a skill that takes time to master. Especially when using a dry suit. Even your breathing affects your buoyancy. When you take a breath from the air tank, the air in your lungs makes you positively buoyant and that makes you float up a little. This in turn reduces the water pressure around you and causes the air you have in your dry suit to expand thus increasing your buoyancy further. You start to float up and as the air continues to expand your ascent rate will increase. You then have two options – To vent air, by using the dump valve on your suit and/or exhaling. You can also swim or push yourself down so that the water pressure increases and compresses the air in your suit again and makes you neutrally buoyant. But if you go to deep you will start to descend progressively because of the increased pressure. Then you have to swim up or buoyancy compensate by injecting air into your suit from a valve.

This is something all new divers struggle with and a very common sight is rookies surfacing feet first with a dry suit. This is because the dump valve is placed on the upper part of the suit but if you don’t pay attention air can escape to the feet section and causing you to float up feet first. Then the scenario described above plays out but since you’re going up feet first it’s hard to swim down and impossible to vent the expanding air.

When looking at the numerous so called space walks videos I see these rules of physics play out all the time. And the space clowns have a tougher task. They cannot control their buoyancy by venting air of course because bubbles. So they need to use the constant depth technique. Just a few centimeters can make you ascend or descend. And the speed progresses because of the pressure change. That is why you see the clowns always holding on to things and having problems moving around. And they can of course not use their hands or feet to swim because that would reveal the trickery. But you see them do that anyway sometimes trying to make it look like they’re waving.

Another thing I see a lot is the feet up problem. In the video below a space clown tries to go head first under some contraption, but then backs up again. This is because the air in his suit escapes to his feet, making them more buoyant than the rest of him, so that he cannot force himself under. And then he get snagged in a line. All in all it looks like inexperienced divers fooling around.

This is nothing what I think it would look like if they were in a zero g vacuum environment. Then they would be able to effortlessly float around, going up/down/right/left with the nudge of a finger. They would move exactly like in the fake ISS movies when they use the Vomet Comet airplanes. Also their suits would not look compressed, but inflated since they would always have positive pressure compared to the vacuum. This is so silly.

I think this is also the reason they like to strap the space clowns onto that stupid crane they have on the ISS. This way they don’t have to try to make it look like zero g in their bulky swim suits. Instead they show their space toys to fool people. The reason that screw driver is so bulky, is of course because it contains air pockets to make it buoyancy neutral.

Also I would say simulating zero g and training for space missions in a pool is pretty stupid because of the mentioned problems. It would be a whole different set of skills to master compared to what I imagine it would be in zero g. So the only reason I can see they do this is because this is also they way they fake the space walks.

“Enjoy” the video below to see some of the things I talked about. There is also some bubbles escaping in that video but I missed to note the time. Cudos if someone spots it. I also noticed that the film speed has be slightly increased. Probably to try to make it look less like water and more like space. But to me it only looks stupid I'm afraid.

https://youtu.be/3Ruruhg6q1w

BR /Patrik
hoi.polloi

Re: My analysis of the "space walks" as a diver

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thank you for lending your expertise to the analysis. It is very appreciated.

As for your belief in artificial satellites, I hope you will give our Satellite Musings thread some more time and see if you can let the perspectives given sink in for equal weight. You may find one view is more buoyant or salient than the other. :P
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Thank you hoi.pollo. I'll check that thread out.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that in general it's pretty hard to move around with a dry suit. Especially if you cannot use fins or swim because that would reveal the fakery. The air moves around in the suit and tends to put you in unwanted positions. Most common is feet up. This is the reason the space clowns aren't doing very much. They just hang out struggling to maintain their position and buoyancy.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I agree with you, and although I think a variety of methods are used, I do think they do "dubbing" work over underwater scenes and try to play with the notion (using visual trickery) to make it look like normal breathing is accomplished. I think they can be holding their breath at times.

I also think we shouldn't conclude one technique is being used at the risk of being shown (or it otherwise being proven) that multiple other techniques are also used.

Once more, thanks for the analysis. I hope everyone can read and understand your post. Makes sense to me!
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Welcome Patrix. Thank you for that very easy to follow crash course in diving as it relates to the space programming.

I watched that video for about 15 minutes, and although I did note some of the things you spoke about, the main thing about it was the complete nothingness of it. What in the hell are they "trying" to do up there? The first astronut just keeps holding that piece, sticking it here and there, then begins trying to stick his feet into some contraption so he won't lose control of his legs. When the 2nd astronut appears he begins playing with his hook and then attaches it to some metal part then unlatches it and puts it around a strap? :huh:

The obvious layering is a complete joke, even for novices like myself. Does the earth spin at such a noticeable speed? What's up with the purple outline of the earth as well? So ridiculous.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Hi again

I agree hoi. They can also use other techniques and we should be open to that. But when my cognitive dissonance finally gave way and I watched some space walks with critical eyes it became laughably obvious that they're underwater.

But even if they improve their trickery they will always be revealable by their own sins at least to those willing to open their eyes. I'm amazed by how many that insist to believe in the Lunar landings even though the footage is obviously 60s sfx. I saw the Sky Lab video on another thread here. Utterly laughable. A bloody gym in space!? No wonder there are no reruns of that and no Hollywood movies about the good old Skylab and Apollo 11. Let's not draw any attention.

Thank you Cluedin! Yeah the spacewalks appear utterly pointless. It would be extremely dangerous and yet they seem to do it just for fun.

It's hard to understand that they get away with this but then again I've only been aware of it for a couple of months now. Since no MSM touches this they can keep on doing it. Instead they have shows like Mythbusters helping to keep the lies intact.

And I believe the sneaky bastards try to sell their new lies by revealing their old - Bart Sibrel has made a movie called "A funny happened on the way to the Moon" that debunks the Moon Landings. BUT the main piece in the movie is a supposedly leaked video showing Buzz and Neil in orbit faking being far away from Earth.