NASA - the tallest of all tales

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: NASA - the tallest of all tales

Unread post by simonshack »

CitronBleu wrote:Hi CF members,
I've been wondering if there is a way to get more information on T. Keith Glennan, first director of NASA.
Dear Citronbleu, I thank you for reminding me to look a bit further into the T. Keith Glennan character. As it is, I just bumped into this most interesting 'nugget' regarding the man's pre-NASA appointments (aside from his many years as studio-production manager for major Hollywood studios).

Surprise,surprise ! -_-

KEITH T. GLENNAN - commissioner for the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (1950-1952)

"He [T. Keith Glennan] advocated building a formidable defense capability and constructing a powerful nuclear deterrent force as the best hopes for ensuring the nation's peace."
http://www.smashwords.com/extreader/rea ... -t-keith-g

As it turns out, in 1950 Glennan was nominated "commissioner for the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission". In the book "The Birth of NASA - The Diary of T. Keith Glennan" (of which I have selected a few extracts below), we learn that during Glennan's 25-month tenure as commissioner of the Atomic Energy Commission, "the most significant issue the AEC became involved with was the development of the hydrogen bomb."

While Glennan had strong beliefs about limiting the federal government's role in daily life, he tempered those ideological leanings with a certain pragmatism, informed by principle, that recognized some regulation and some activity was required by the federal government to ensure the safety of the citizens and the advance of the nation's technological and scientific base. One of those areas where he had little difficulty accepting the federal government's preeminence was in the management of nuclear power. This same area also afforded Glennan his first important opportunity to offer public service at the national level in the postwar period.

That occasion came while he was on vacation in the summer of 1950, when Glennan called back to CIT and learned that the White House had been trying to reach him. Glennan found that outgoing Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) member Lewis L. Strauss had given his name to Donald Dawson, a Truman aide who was looking at candidates to serve on the AEC. Strauss had been Herbert Hoover's private secretary in the World War I era, became a successful Wall Street businessman in the 1920s, and turned his attention to philanthropic enterprises associated with scientific research in the latter 1930s. A member of the Naval Reserve since 1925, he had served as a Rear Admiral in World War II as a special assistant to Navy Secretary James V. Forrestal. During the war he had also learned of Glennan's work at the Naval Underwater Sound Laboratory, and when the time came to seek a replacement for his own seat on the AEC, Strauss remembered the 45-year-old Case president. While some of the Democratic congressmen involved in the search preferred the appointment of AEC General Counsel Joseph A. Volpe, Jr., Strauss used his connections in the White House and the Pentagon to gain Glennan's appointment. Glennan brought to the job, as the official history of the AEC commented, "a solid business background, some experience in Government, and a great interest in the role of science and technology in modern industry.

After speaking with Dawson, Glennan visited Washington to learn more about the AEC position. He recalled that he met Dawson in the White House, where he was briefed on the activities of the Commission. Glennan told Dawson that he would wait to hear from him about whether or not President Truman wished him to serve. As he was preparing to leave, however, Dawson said, "wait a minute, Mr. Glennan, I think the president wants to see you." Dawson took Glennan into the Oval Office where he met the president and they spoke briefly about the AEC. Glennan allowed that he was not particularly well-qualified for the post, but Truman responded with a "I'm not sure you're the best judge of that".

Following this discussion, Truman sent Glennan's name to the Senate for confirmation as one of five commissioners for the AEC. Glennan testified before the congressional committee handling the nomination on 16 August 1950, was confirmed handily, and began work for the AEC in Washington on 1 October. He served on the AEC for the next twenty-five months. Probably the most significant issue the AEC became involved in during Glennan's tenure was the development of the hydrogen bomb. Glennan resigned from the AEC on 30 October 1952, and the first hydrogen bomb test took place at Eniwetok Atoll in the Pacific Ocean on 1 November 1952.

http://www.smashwords.com/extreader/rea ... -t-keith-g

Needless to say (to this forum's readers), this goes to corroborate what we have long been exposing on Cluesforum, i.e. that the "Atomic bomb" and the "Space race" are both EQUALLY phony (and intimately intertwined) state-sponsored hoaxes sold to the public with the aid of totally artificial "Hollywood-grade" imagery.
simonshack
Administrator

NASA Needs Help Pooping In Space

From time to time, I feel it's important to remind everyone just how much BS emanates from the government agency known as 'NASA'.

Here is a fine video by "HowIseeTheWorld" which I'd recommend everyone to show to all newcomers to the (total) NASA fraud. His soft-spoken, no-nonsense commentary should make for a great introduction to anyone who still believes in the reality of space travel, in any way or form.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkYaVV49znc

I find it comforting to see that, in spite of the NASA Propaganda Department's million-$-effort to discredit those awakened to the BIG NASA FRAUD by associating them with the 'viral' Flat Earth BS campaign (of their own making), there appears to be a growing number of thoughtful / articulate NASA critics emerging on the internet - on Youtube and elsewhere. Back in 2009, as we started here at Cluesforum our methodical deconstruction of the massive / total NASA fraud, the only NASA skepticism to be found was limited to the Apollo Moon Landing TV hoax (1969-1972). I think we can be proud of our patient, collective work over the years - as it may well have been instrumental in (logically) extending the discourse to encompass ALL of NASA's purported space operations - exposing them for the total, taxpayer-funded scam that they (and space travel in general) are.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Simon, your video is not showing - states that it is not available.
simonshack
Administrator

CluedIn » December 6th, 2017, 10:38 pm wrote:Simon, your video is not showing - states that it is not available.
Too bad - looks like the HowIseeTheWorld YT channel is gone.

Anyhow, if you're really interested in the "pooping in space" topic, here's what Canadian ass-true-not Chris Hadfield will happily smear in your face : -_-

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TEaJP91k0I

NASA : the tallest of all tales (the show must go on)

The only major achievement of NASA in the last 48 years (i.e. between 1969 and 2017) has been that of training their ass-true-not actors to act in a considerably more relaxed fashion - as they poop their smelly lies out of their asses. (Simon Shack, December 2017)

COMPARE CHRIS HADFIELD'S PERFORMANCE WITH HIS "APOLLO 11" FOREBEARS :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bh-xMuodGg
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

NASA counts down to launch of first spacecraft to 'touch Sun'!

https://www.france24.com/en/20180810-na ... -touch-sun

The 65-minute (11) launch window opens at 3:33 (9) am (0733 GMT), and the weather forecast is 70 percent favorable for takeoff, NASA said.

The probe's main goal is to unveil the secrets of the corona, the unusual atmosphere around Sun. Not only is the corona about 300 times hotter than the Sun's surface, it also hurls powerful plasma and energetic particles that can unleash geomagnetic space storms and disrupt Earth's power grid. The probe is protected by an ultra-powerful heat shield that is just 4.5 inches thick (11.43 centimeters). :lol:

The shield should enable the spacecraft to survive its close shave with the center of our solar system, coming within 3.83 million miles (6.16 million kilometers) of the Sun's surface.

The heat shield is built to withstand radiation equivalent up to about 500 times the Sun's radiation here on Earth. ;)

Description of heat shield:

The heat shield is made of two panels of superheated carbon-carbon composite sandwiching a lightweight 4.5-inch-thick carbon foam core. The Sun-facing side of the heat shield is also sprayed with a specially formulated WHITE COATING to reflect as much of the Sun's energy away from the spacecraft as possible. :lol:

The heat shield itself weighs only about 160 pounds—here on Earth, the foam core is 97 percent air. Because Parker Solar Probe travels so fast—430,000 miles per hour at its closest approach to the Sun, fast enough to travel from Philadelphia to Washington, D.C., in about one second—the shield and spacecraft have to be light to achieve the needed orbit.

https://phys.org/news/2018-07-cutting-e ... r.html#jCp
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Hello Cluesforum readers and contributors,

Just posting a little comedic video from our favorite space propagandist, to brighten and lighten your day !

Cheers and enjoy the laughs !

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lc4u0399wc

Last edited by CitronBleu on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Enabled by Newton's Law of Physics from the 17th Century when Witches were being burned at the Stake.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lc4u0399wc
Gopi

Unread post by Gopi »

I have noticed recently that the search function in Google is working VERY differently for moon fakery... there has been some sort of clean-up recently probably for the 50 year deal. Has anyone else noticed this?
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Gopi » August 24th, 2019, 6:33 pm wrote:I have noticed recently that the search function in Google is working VERY differently for moon fakery... there has been some sort of clean-up recently probably for the 50 year deal. Has anyone else noticed this?
What kind of changes have you noticed?

I don’t really “google” that kind of thing anymore—so I wouldn’t know.

I’m curious about your observations though.
simonshack
Administrator

NASA - going nowhere since 1958

It really is a crying shame that Jeranism, who now enjoys a pretty handsome following on Youtube, is associated with the silly Flat Earth DBA strategy (obviously designed and funded by NASA itself so as to discredit by association anyone aware of the Great International Space Scam).

Fortunately, in this new video of his (July 2019), there seems to be no mention of Flat Earth whatsoever - and Jeranism does an absolutely sterling job at covering a facet of NASA's history that focuses on the various USA presidents that have been upholding the sorry NASA hoax for all of these years. A highly recommended and most informative documentary:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGxhmZ6OKUU
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Freemasons in Space
"Freemasons have always been in the forefront of the scientific community; from the founding of the British Royal Society to today’s NASA programme in the United States.
The following is a short and incomplete list of Brethren who have contributed to the exploration of outer space."

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/spacemason/
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

I was taking a look at the supposedly new uploads to https://file.wikileaks.org/file and saw this 630-page "sensitive but unclassified ESAS for internal use only" (ESAS=exploration systems architecture study). It looks like a massive computer modeling exercise in rocket sizing and launch/engine/propellant requirements, but there are also graphs depicting alleged ascent dynamics and launch failures based on a historical series (1980-2005) of 1,930 launch attempts, for which a reliability of 95% is claimed. Pages 217-228 list the reasons for said failures.

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/nasa-esas-appendix.pdf
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

patrix wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:56 pmThe following is a short and incomplete list of Brethren who have contributed to the exploration of outer space.
How nice! 13 masons who have contributed to the exploration of space. Their influence has been mighty heavy. Most of NASA´s mission memorabilia reeks of neo-masonic ideology.

Left: 10th anniversary masonic bronze medallion.
Right: Aldrin was initiated in Montclair Lodge No. 44, in New Jersey. Above, he and sovereign grand commander Luther A. Smith are holding the masonic flag that was carried on the Apollo 11 mission.
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

These official X-ray photographs of astronut Alan Shepherd's Apollo 14 "spacesuit" are quite extraordinary as they demonstrate definitively that the suits would not have provided the wearer any protection from radiation on the lunar surface. Since X-rays can pass through the suit, presumably other forms of radiation present (cosmic, gamma, etc) would also.

Of course, NASA have never claimed that the suits had any kind of shielding and instead prefer to downplay the radiation levels on the lunar surface, claiming it is only 200 times that of the Earth's surface. The moon has no atmosphere and no radiation belts to protect it from cosmic radiation, however, so logically it would be many orders of magnitude higher than this. It follows then that the astronut would be exposed to a lethal dose of various forms of radiation within minutes.

The question is, would the radiation have killed the all-singing, all-dancing, clumsy astronuts before the extreme temperatures? Doubtful!

Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

simonshack wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:50 pm

Fortunately, in this new video of his (July 2019), there seems to be no mention of Flat Earth whatsoever - and Jeranism does an absolutely sterling job at covering a facet of NASA's history that focuses on the various USA presidents that have been upholding the sorry NASA hoax for all of these years. A highly recommended and most informative documentary:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLzxXK1lg3w
Here is a mirror for this excellent documentary, it no longer appears to be on Jeranism's channel.