MARS & the Curiosity Rover - NASA's latest hoax

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
rick55

Re: MARS & the Curiosity Rover - NASA's latest hoax?

Unread post by rick55 »

rick55 wrote:UStream has a live NASA conference right now--
http://www.ustream.tv/nasahdtv
They're taking questions now. The BBC asked about picture quality-- when will we get better pictures. The tech says the low res pics were interesting enough to share and that higher res cams will kick in later. He ays the pics will be planned and guided by science not just planned. This first picture was planned last November. (This is consistent with a prefabricated movie/simulation... why not just turn the camera on and look around... why are pictures are planned?)

Another tech explains work load, flexing their muscles, having pre-built programs for pictures, and "pre canned activities". They're doing double time to explain this nonsense. Another tech says they have "placeholder positions" and "software updates" to take further pictures.

A caller asks about the color panorama and if its easier. The techs debate among themselves who will take the question. The tech who answers says a lot of things but doesn't really address the question.
It's bafflegab. He's saying we can distinguish colors better than grey scales.

Irish TV questions: "I thought the first hi res photo pan would be available and when can we get Mount Sharp. How tall is the crater rim, how high are the cliffs".

Tech: "I don't think I can tell you all that. We'll see a few dozen color panoramas after the software upload. (stutter). I have to ask the Rover to do 24 images and pull them out. We're uplinking commands for that now. In 5 sols we'll get more back. (stutter). The new images will be 2 bits per pixel, so several megabits. Later pics will be megabits. We don't have DSL or cable bandwidth. The crater wall is lower than the Peak of Mount Sharp, and we're below the wall buts its 2 km higher.

Phone call-- Several photos have augmented reality tags that say they'll be used with smart phones. Are these closed or open?

Tech: Ap with AR tags... not sure. There's a free online experience now... blah blah.

Steve Groyben with Reuters: About the colour panorama pics.. when taken? (ans. last night)... What instruments have been checked. (What kid of question is that?)

Tech: Everything checks out. (looking down at his paper). There are different levels of checking it out. blah blah blah. (insignificant). We're starting out slow and making sure they have first level functionality. We're unrolling it slowly.

Caller, Discovery News for Mike Watkins. The Deck of curiosity. Why wasn't it anticipated there would be debris on top? Will they remain there?

Tech: It was not predicted because propulsion folks guessed at particle size and felt it wouldn't kick up things this big. So exhaust was stronger than expected or something like that. Potential things could have landed... but we don't see that...

continued...
rick55

Unread post by rick55 »

rick55 wrote:
rick55 wrote:UStream has a live NASA conference right now--
http://www.ustream.tv/nasahdtv
Question: what are the data downlink rates?

tech: We start slow at 8k and then 32k then in another week go higher

question: This is more colorful a place than where we've landed before.

tech: I didn't look at navcam... colours have to do with the sand dune... the dune is dark.. in this kind of camera will look blueish... there is red dust... the dust is a light tone... those are consistent with the 1950's and 1960's telescopes.... it's also texture.. I can't say it's more colorful.. but it is more diverse...

another tech: We looked at highrise photos, there are a lot of texture details.. we'll seee what that diversity is... we're excited that there's a lot to look at...

question: USATODAY... what willyou do in the next 24 hours... sounds like you'll upgrade software, and can you do anything else?

tech: Several days are dedicated only to software upgrade... we have many copies, we load one on and then another and verify... you know why you change software on your computer, it's the same...

another tech: This is the first time i've heard about changing software, I hope Mike does better than what I do on my machines.

question: what day is sol 5?

ans. Saturday

question: BBC... in your quads, you showed us the pan, which quad?

ans. No quads... oh it is. It's 121, 122, 131, 135.

Q: has there any exam of the chem cam or is it contaminated?

a: there is a lot of hope we can use our laser (laughter) (?)

q: Does the surface look like what you expected?

a: none of the rocks are visible from orbit. It looks smooth. The images from nascam and navcam gives us a better idea so now we want to know how it formed.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

Doesn't she look too flat? Perhaps similar to the way the glass in a Mercedes can make you look...a bit unrealistic? Even with the supra-real lens distortion

What's going on in the darker JPL command room seperated from the main composition? That busy window-pane has a lot of pixel-striping and pale blocks. Am I seeing combinations of reflections (or supposed reflections from the main command centre) coupled with apparently photorealistic elements behind the glass???
rick55

Unread post by rick55 »

Chem Cam tech Roger Weins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO1mk3V2KVk

What kind of a super-hoax is this that goes to this extent?

He says the laser is invisible in the real demonstration, not an animation. Then he says we have to show it for the sci fi buffs. Yet, just a second ago he introduces the video as the real demonstration. So then he admits to doctoring the video "for the sci fi buffs". Maybe this was a slip-- because maybe the whole thing is concocted for the "sci fi buffs".

Trial Rover in a Nevada desert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn0azajw ... ure=fvwrel

Great animation of the Opportunity Rover launched and landed in 2006. How did this one get out of the balloon lander mechanism? There is no question in 2006 that this is a red planet. The music is better too. It's awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKnZrueY ... re=related

Red Planet, the movie... landing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_fWv37HiJ4
Last edited by rick55 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

icarusinbound wrote:
Sisterlover wrote: Any ideas on how long it actually takes to send
Going by the Official Story, that would be 150,000,000 miles divided by 186,000 miles-per-second, divided by 60 to give minutes....so just 13-and-a-half minutes. For the first pixel to be sent over that distance, then received here. Officially.
They can has a speed of light transmitter?
Later pics will be megabits. We don't have DSL or cable bandwidth.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

rick55 wrote:At what point does "impossible" become intuitively obvious?
rick55,

I watched the NASA live streaming - approx from the time you posted it.

That was indeed a telling Q&A session. So, as you commented earlier (regarding technical issues):

"At what point does "impossible" become intuitively obvious?!

I'll have to say that the human lackadaisical demeanor and general 'performance' (in tackling / answering those simple questions from the conference floor) of these supposed top NASA scientists tells us more than any arithmetical calculations could ever do. It is - in fact - intuitively obvious that they cannot be any sort of serious experts in their (purported) fields of expertise.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

simonshack wrote:
rick55 wrote:At what point does "impossible" become intuitively obvious?
rick55,

I watched the NASA live streaming - approx from the time you posted it.

That was indeed a telling Q&A session. So, as you commented earlier (regarding technical issues):

"At what point does "impossible" become intuitively obvious?!

I'll have to say that the human lackadaisical demeanor and general 'performance' (in tackling / answering those simple questions from the conference floor) of these supposed top NASA scientists tells us more than any arithmetical calculations could ever do. It is - in fact - intuitively obvious that they cannot be any sort of serious experts in their (purported) fields of expertise.
You nailed it right on the head, exactly what I've been saying.
rick55

Unread post by rick55 »

simonshack wrote:Rick55: At what point does "impossible" become intuitively obvious?

Simon:I'll have to say that the human lackadaisical demeanor and general 'performance' (in tackling / answering those simple questions from the conference floor) of these supposed top NASA scientists tells us more than any arithmetical calculations could ever do. It is - in fact - intuitively obvious that they cannot be any sort of serious experts in their (purported) fields of expertise.
And yet they get away with it. The half answers, for example, about the needed reprogramming of the cameras sounds like utter nonsense. Ranger cameras used scan lines and broadcast pictures in realtime to earth from the moon (we're told) in the mid 1960's...

http://www.msss.com/mars_images/mardi_m ... index.html

...as they CRASH LANDED on the moon!!! No time for reprogramming... just a straight shoot using old fashioned photoconductors and image scans. You can see that the mainstream reporters in todays Curiousity conference were REALLY disappointed! ...and confused about colours... reprogramming... data streams. I myself am now confused about colours since there was no problem with the obvious red colour in 2006 with Opportunity. The obsession with texture for several minutes made it sound like that tech was describing food or clothing fabric rather than a planetary surface from a knowledgable geologists point of view. Again, likely actors as on 9/11. All fake. Fake experts, maybe even fake MSM people. Nothing for real scientific minded people like us. Note that these techs never made references to previous mars landers cameras, colours and results, let along the old Rangers.

No contextual references means that these people are not real technicians but paid actors. A real technician would be able to cite references off the cuff, richly endowing his answer with associated ideas and anecdotes. These people are flat and fuzzy minded.

I spent all day on this topic ... I must take a break. I'm just astounded at the level and degree to which they're continuing to try to fool us here. How is it possible we cannot break this idiocy up with a few good points driven into the MSM account... ?? I want that magic proof of a hoax.... that suddenly wakes the world up! Even Joe Sixpack can be startled by something... and say "Hey... wait a minute!"... can't he? How about all the college bound students? How about the churches? Anyone other than us in this forum?

Are we this alone???
simonshack
Administrator

rick55 wrote:
I spent all day on this topic ...
Are we this alone???
:lol: Haha - cheer up, Rick! I've spent half a decade on similar topics - and have never felt 'alone'. Let me ask you:

1: What is loneliness? Can it be gauged against the ratios of people who share/or not your views and awareness?

2: If so, what is the antonym of "lonely" ? Is there a word for it?

This is what the Antonym Dictionary brings up:
http://www.synonym.com/antonym/lonely/

I just love that proposed antonym: "social". Well, I consider myself VERY MUCH a social sort of guy!

Now, on a more 'serious' note: the very fear of 'feeling lonely' when using our brains to decipher the workings of this world we were born into - is precisely what makes most people shy away from doing so. It is up to each one of us, as single individuals, to choose how to use our neurons to interpret our surroundings. We were born lonely - out of the womb of our mothers - into a pretty crowded place. See, party crashers may not always be bad people: if the party stinks to high heaven, party crashers may well deserve accolades!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:I've spent half a decade on similar topics - and have never felt 'alone'. Let me ask you:
Simon already knows this, and everyone else should keep it always in mind. Even if a single person is the only person on the planet who knows a 'truth' of some sort, his being alone with that knowledge does NOT make it any the less true. All of you need to keep your backbone on what we know. We are right and the other 6.5 billion people on earth are wrong, even if they laugh at us for being fools.

As the Brits would say to you, don't lose your 'bottle'.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Dmitry wrote:
Heiwa wrote: Note that speed was reduced from 5 900 to 405 m/s in only 254 seconds ... and only by friction between spaceship and the 125 000 meter thick Mars atmosphere. :rolleyes:
Of course the spaceship must have travelled 800 735 meters then in the Mars atmosphere.
Of what course, Heiwa? Do you mean the deceleration must be strictly linear? But this is not the case for aerodynamics.
Heiwa wrote:
You really wonder why the parachute then was used? To reduce speed further from 405 to 80 m/s during 110 seconds?? :P The Friction is much more effective!
In fact, the air friction "effectiveness" *dramatically* depends on the velocity. Consider the simplest formula (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_%28ph ... h_velocity). The force depends on 3 factors:
* the density (of the air);
* the surface (of the object);
* the *square* of the velocity.

During the landing, the density grows, but remains limited. For small velocities, the drag become too small for soft landing. But one can increase it by adding some surface. This is right what parachutes are for. On any planet with any atmosphere.

Yes, Heiwa, maybe the Martian atmosphere is too thin and too weak. But the concrete parameters you cite don't prove anything, even with smilies. The need for a parachute at some late point of landing is not at all a non-sense but a common practice.

To prove the fact of the fraud, one need to solve some differential equations.
Only if you want to calculate the exact path (position of spaceship at any moment) of braking while the actual speed is getting smaller, some second degree differential equations are required ... which JPL must have done to be able to predict the location of Touchdown after the long deceleration through the Mars atmosphere. Anytime and at any position between entry Mars atmosphere and deployment of the parachute the space craft is subject to a friction force that is a function of the density/pressure of the atmospehere at that altitude, the velocity and area of the spacecraft, etc. The energy lost to friction can therefore be calculated at any time/position during braking. But it is complex.

My calculations are much simpler based on JPL data, i.e. the kinetic energy of the 3 690 kg spaceship at entry at 125 000 m altitude and at 5 900 m/s velocity is 64.22 GJ and 254 seconds later it's speed is 405 m/s, i.e. it's kinetic energy is only 0.3 GJ, when the parachute is opened at 11 000 m altitude. The average speed while braking in atmosphere is 3152.5 m/s and total braking distance is 800 735 meter or 800 km, while about 64 GJ of kinetic energy is transformed into heat due to friction between spaceship and atmosphere. Evidently a 800 km long braking in a thin gas is not possible during 254 seconds and to suggest you can predict the exact position (or speed) at the end is farfetched as their are too many unknowns. Etc, etc. :rolleyes:
Either the space ship crashes or it misses and bounces off Mars and continues into space. That it stops and deploys a parachute is a joke. :lol: :D
Last edited by Heiwa on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

This hoax is just getting started folks, as this is supposed to be a two year project. A preemptive documentary must be made exposing the hoax that is space exploration both from the fakery side and from the scientific side in case this turns into something as series as shown in the video below.

ANCIENT ALIENS: The NASA Connection:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuG4wy_yvzU

I certainly saw this coming well before this episode aired. Some of the the parts in the video about Mars is almost verbatim what I was saying they were going to tell us in my post below. They are very predictable indeed, and I absolutely cringed when I saw that video. Almost every single fake looney toon conspiracy theory we've been hearing over the years from fringe groups about space all rolled up into one propaganda piece. I'm sure you all know it won't take much for these fringe beliefs to come to be believed by the entire world under the right circumstances.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... #p2364736:
I don't really have much of an opinion on this issue about life on Venus at the moment, but it seems to me that there isn't a clear understanding of the game that is being played by NASA and their handlers concerning life in space and specifically Mars, and the fairy tale they are trying to set us up for. They are telling us that Mars was once like Earth ages ago based on their "findings", but because of the loss of the magnetosphere, the atmosphere has been eroding ever since, making it a dead planet. They can't tell us exactly how this happened, and this is where the Curiosity Rover comes in, and even a possible future manned mission to Mars. Postulating a possible alien hoax, some people have suspected for many years that the fairy tale that will be told will be along the lines of an advanced alien race destroying the planet in warfare as the reason why Mars appears to be a dead planet, and they had to live underground as a result of this disaster, where no Rover or lander has ever searched in great depth if at all, which the Curiosity Rover plans on doing with its Star Trek laser. This will be part of the story for the disclosure event, the hoax. You can see this kind of conditioning by Hollywood even concerning the Beagle 2 lander.

Beagle 2 attacked by aliens (deliberately portrayed as a Rover):
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ItK90yvA44

CNN discussing what hoaxes NASA has in store for us in 2012:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jcgiP_yQKo
simonshack
Administrator

Dcopymope wrote:This hoax is just getting started folks, as this is supposed to be a two year project. A preemptive documentary must be made exposing the hoax that is space exploration both from the fakery side and from the scientific side in case this turns into something as series as shown in the video below.

ANCIENT ALIENS: The NASA Connection:
My favorite quote from that "Ancient Aliens" atrocity (at 17:52) :

"We have to remind ourselves that these stories [of ufo sightings] were reported by astronauts - and not by insane people."
"Giorgio A. Tsoukalos"

Yes, Dcopymope...this is certainly a disturbing development - in need of some sort of preemptive/ derisive 'strike'.
The astronomical silliness of all this is pretty numbing - but I agree we just can't sit back and watch (with our soda and popcorn) as these fools keep dumbing down the human race. As a matter of strategy, however, I would like to see someone else than myself to direct a future NASA debunking documentary; as I see it, it would seem unwise for me to do so at this time, what with the predictable backlash/repercussions this would have on September Clues ("aah yeah, that Simon Shack dude just doesn't believe in anything - bla bla bla"). This is not to say I'm 'calling myself out' from such a project - I am just making some considerations as to how to best go about it.
rick55

Unread post by rick55 »

Rick:
Are we this alone???

Simon:
It is up to each one of us, as single individuals, to choose how to use our neurons to interpret our surroundings.

FBenario:
Even if a single person is the only person on the planet who knows a 'truth' of some sort, his being alone with that knowledge does NOT make it any the less true.
Thanks for your counselling on this point Simon and FBenario but I'm afraid the comments miss the basic idea-- that being the disaster we face as a civilization if we're the few who recognize and call out the hoax and... of horror. Sheer, screamless, utter horror.

Apparently the mind control of NASA and/or the willingness/blackmail effect has captured the beliefs/complicity of otherwise intelligent and power people-- not just people we think of as tv-dupes. Military organizations, scientists, corporations and highly trained people of all kinds, governments worldwide and even skeptic organizations believe NASA landed a craft on Mars. This is not a matter of being an individual or not worrying about being social or being stalwart about truth in the face of adversity of being one of the few against the many. It's a matter of the survival of the civilization we're in since a lie on this scale can't possibly lead to funding the projects we actually do need to survive as a species.

Further, this is not a matter of sociability vs. loneliness but rather a matter of blood curdling horror-- screamless horror in the face of an obvious hoax that powerful, wealthy and otherwise intelligent people everyone are either knowingly or unknowingly attempting to perpetrate on an unbelievably massive scale, in excruciatingly fine detail and with unrelenting insistence. A financial con job or minor bubble-boy hoax is one thing, but the vast scale of this Mars landing hoax infiltrates every university and college, every government on earth, every organization of any type, as well as interpersonal relations at the neighbourhood bar, the local church, the political process and more. The grip this hoax has on everyone is, itself, like science fiction from the 1950's. The mind control goes further than I ever thought possible. This is Edgar Allen Poe material. I enjoyed "The Blob" horror movie as a kid--- this is real life horror... "The Curiosity turns minds into blobs". The Curiosity Hoax has done the opposite of evoking curiosity, ironically-- it has negated it.

And I sense, as the days go on and the hoax continues, my own power of penetration of this hoax weakening. Like everyone, I have a real daily life to conduct and so, like others, I'll eventually let it go and give up talking about it while the Associated Press updates the "narrative" and NASA funds more fake data.
We all live in a fishbowl of fakery and no matter which way we bolt, turn, dart and swim, we're stuck in our mind-control fishbowl-- unable to scream, unable to prove the hoax, unable to say anything without being considered, ourselves, to be the oddballs. This is not a concern with lonliness-- it's a realization that evokes sheer and utter horror of living in a world of zombies.

Am I understood on this? If I allow myself to be lighthearted about it or dismissive and accepting, I have a sense of losing a part of my sharpened awareness on this matter, as well as the other hoaxes Simon has so definitively rounded up on this clues forum... which leads to a sinking with others into zombie-hood. My basic regard for civilization and the regard for higher truth tells me that this hoax simply cannot be allowed... that there must be a way to startle people out of the zombie state... that, say, the Catholic Pope could be persuaded to come with a statement that pronounces this a hoax and that Catholics ought not believe it... that the hoax is the work of the Satanic order of Illuminists... something major should be done to counter this control of man's mind.

This is much more than simply being alone, as I suggested. Being relatively alone in this group on this issue implies we're surrounded by a world gone mad... a world of animal sub-humans who have lost their minds!

Simon:
Yes, Dcopymope...this is certainly a disturbing development - in need of some sort of preemptive/ derisive 'strike'.
The pre-emptive strike that Dcopy and Simon discuss above, to counter the next two year campaign NASA has planned, could begin with this forum obviously. This is why, earlier in this thread, I was arguing with Heiwa about why we need to make the case on NASA's and the mainstream press's own terms, starting with the numbers 13,000 mph and 7 minutes of terror. I thought an x-box video game using the Curiosity's parameters would prove to millions of video game kids that this mission was impossible then I found out they MADE the game already... and it's been demonstrated-- and it works out the landing is shown to be possible with the videogame controller! So it's been programmed wrong!

Earlier Simon said there won't be any one universal proof of a hoax and I disagreed saying that that's precisely what we need here... a universal proof. I argued earlier that we need to pick our audience-- the college/university math and science educated students and graduates... that a certain level of college level math is certainly required... a certain level of "numeracy" is required.

I like videos and I think they can be convincing but a simple brief website with diagrams and a written argument would be best... one that could be emailed to many news organizations without their having to work too hard. It would have to be hard hitting and to the point and would have to "go viral".

I'm convinced, this morning, that my original thought regarding the absolute speed that NASA starts with-- 13,000 mph stated in mph as the press stated it-- aimed at an educated American audience-- would demonstrate that regardless of the angle of entry to a planets atmosphere at that speed, there is no possible way to stop in 7 minutes without exploding into a million pieces. Those are the numbers they gave us-- and the proof of a hoax should quote those numbers and prove impossibility. The number 13,000 is so large that most people zone out at its mere mention because there is no ANALOG for it in daily life so the work would involve helping people understand that speed better... and get a grip on what it means physically and in the context of 78 mile height and 7 minute "deceleration". Noori's guest Hoagland said it best when he said it's "LIKE" stopping a car going 60 mph in a fraction of a second. Hoagland should have recognized that that's called a car crash. The analogous situation exists with the Curiosity.

The argument would involve what NASA could have done to make the story more believable-- which is that they would have fired retrorockets several days or weeks before landing to make the atmosphere entry speed more consistent with reality in gross figures. Either that, or the Mars Curiosity could have gone into orbit around Mars at 13,000 mph and then, over a period of days, converted that orbital velocity to heat of re-entry near the 78 mile high atmospheric edge of space, slowing over, say 40 hours (not 7 minutes)... to something where vertical descent becomes greater than horizontal motion.

It is said that meteors entering earth's atmosphere can be travelling as high as "30 miles per second" which works out to "100,000 miles per hour". Wikipedia makes reference to a spacecraft entering earth's atmosphere at 7.8 km/s which is 17,000 mph. The entire history of spacecraft re-entering Earth's atmosphere starts with figures like that and involve re-entries in minutes from that speed... which implies as I've written it here, that the entire history of orbital mechanics is WRONG!!--

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=7 ... s+per+hour
Last edited by rick55 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

rick55 wrote:
Rick:
Are we this alone???

Simon:
It is up to each one of us, as single individuals, to choose how to use our neurons to interpret our surroundings.

FBenario:
Even if a single person is the only person on the planet who knows a 'truth' of some sort, his being alone with that knowledge does NOT make it any the less true.
Thanks for your counselling on this point Simon and FBenario but I'm afraid the comments miss the basic idea-- that being the disaster we face as a civilization if we're the few who recognize and call out the hoax and... of horror. Sheer, screamless, utter horror.

Apparently the mind control of NASA and/or the willingness/blackmail effect has captured the beliefs/complicity of otherwise intelligent and power people-- not just people we think of as tv-dupes. Military organizations, scientists, corporations and highly trained people of all kinds, governments worldwide and even skeptic organizations believe NASA landed a craft on Mars. This is not a matter of being an individual or not worrying about being social or being stalwart about truth in the face of adversity of being one of the few against the many. It's a matter of the survival of the civilization we're in since a lie on this scale can't possibly lead to funding the projects we actually do need to survive as a species.

Further, this is not a matter of sociability vs. loneliness but rather a matter of blood curdling horror-- screamless horror in the face of an obvious hoax that powerful, wealthy and otherwise intelligent people everyone are either knowingly or unknowingly attempting to perpetrate on an unbelievably massive scale, in excruciatingly fine detail and with unrelenting insistence. A financial con job or minor bubble-boy hoax is one thing, but the vast scale of this Mars landing hoax infiltrates every university and college, every government on earth, every organization of any type, as well as interpersonal relations at the neighbourhood bar, the local church, the political process and more. The grip this hoax has on everyone is, itself, like science fiction from the 1950's. The mind control goes further than I ever thought possible. This is Edgar Allen Poe material. I enjoyed "The Blob" horror movie as a kid--- this is real life horror... "The Curiosity turns minds into blobs". The Curiosity Hoax has done the opposite of evoking curiosity, ironically-- it has negated it.

And I sense, as the days go on and the hoax continues, my own power of penetration of this hoax weakening. Like everyone, I have a real daily life to conduct and so, like others, I'll eventually let it go and give up talking about it while the Associated Press updates the "narrative" and NASA funds more fake data.
We all live in a fishbowl of fakery and no matter which way we bolt, turn, dart and swim, we're stuck in our mind-control fishbowl-- unable to scream, unable to prove the hoax, unable to say anything without being considered, ourselves, to be the oddballs. This is not a concern with lonliness-- it's a realization that evokes sheer and utter horror of living in a world of zombies.

Am I understood on this? If I allow myself to be lighthearted about it or dismissive and accepting, I have a sense of losing a part of my sharpened awareness on this matter, as well as the other hoaxes Simon has so definitively rounded up on this clues forum... which leads to a sinking with others into zombie-hood. My basic regard for civilization and the regard for higher truth tells me that this hoax simply cannot be allowed... that there must be a way to startle people out of the zombie state... that, say, the Catholic Pope could be persuaded to come with a statement that pronounces this a hoax and that Catholics ought not believe it... that the hoax is the work of the Satanic order of Illuminists... something major should be done to counter this control of man's mind.

This is much more than simply being alone, as I suggested. Being relatively alone in this group on this issue implies we're surrounded by a world gone mad... a world of animal sub-humans who have lost their minds!
dead on the money. welcome to the reality of the world as depicted in
"I Am Legend".

:mellow: