Richard Branson - and Spaceport America

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
Heiwa
Banned

Richard Branson - and Spaceport America

Unread post by Heiwa »

As human space flights and visits to the far Moon or the closer ISS, paid for by tax payers, are impossible (and thus a hoax just documented by Hollywood style fake footages since 1969), it is interesting to see how private entrepreneurs like Richard Branson and his Virgin Galactic company is selling the nonsense.

Like many hoaxes, New Mexico, USA, is the center of action, i.e. Spaceport America 200 kms south of Albuquerque, a private US$ 200 million (LOL) space airport, is ready to send paying people/passengers into space … or what the PR-people call space. Only client so far is Richard B! The RB idea is to start from Earth with a special jet plane, White Knight Two, that carries the Richard B 6 passengers space ship to 15 kms height from where the RB space ship takes off (it starts its rocket engine) so it gets to 100 kms off the Earth surface in 2 minutes = SPACE!, where the passengers can view space for 6 minutes and enjoy being weightless!!! LOL! The 500 stupid, future passengers that have already paid US$ 200 000:- to have a flight sometimes (RB has problems to get off the ground) believe that being weightless = being in space, but the fact is that they are just 100 kms above Earth and temporarily subject to a centrifugal force (of the RB space ship) that equals the force of gravity of Earth. Without centrifugal force it will just drop down to Earth again.

And that’s a little problem. How to get back safely to Earth and land at the New Mexico Spaceport America? :rolleyes: To produce the centrifugal, weightlessness force at 100 kms altitude the RB space (LOL) ship needs great velocity flying around the Earth … and how to reduce it? How the break a speed of 20 000/30 000 kms/hr at 100 kms altitude? OK – you stop the rocket engine and friction will stop you, while the space ship drops down. But friction will heat up the whole rocket space and kill all aboard.
It seems RB has a problem. And the NM Spaceport America space airport. Actually Spaceport America is only 100 kms away from the Trinity Site where 1945 another hoax took place. The atomic bomb that never exploded … or never existed.
lux

Re: Richard Branson - and Spaceport America

Unread post by lux »

I can see it now ... Celebrities in Space! :lol:
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Sometimes I wonder if this Richard Branson is real flesh and blood promoting ‘space’ (LOL) travel since 2009 at US$ 200 000:- per person per trip, when the ‘space’ ship is ready, which it is not today, or if he is just a stunt? ‘Space’ is 100 kms above Earth, i.e. less than 1/3 of where the tax payers ISS space station is supposed to be.
But it is a nice stunt. You take off, it costs you US$ 200 000, in your space ship carried by a normal plane that is named White Knight Two and up in air somewhere, say 15 kms above Earth according RB, your space ship detaches from the carrier and takes off into ‘space’ 100 kms above Earth … and then, after a 6 minutes loop in ‘space’ when you are weightless, your ‘space’ ship turns/drops back down to Earth … and lands elegantly at Spaceport America, New Mexico, USA, famous for plenty hoaxes like atom bomb and Moon rovers/cars test sites and UFO landnings. Well, if you are stupid enough to pay $200 000 for such nonsense, you will never admit you were taken for a run … somewhere except in ‘space’ … or whatever. :rolleyes: :lol: :P
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Heiwa wrote:Sometimes I wonder if this Richard Branson is real flesh and blood promoting ‘space’ (LOL) travel since 2009 at US$ 200 000:- per person per trip, when the ‘space’ ship is ready, which it is not today, or if he is just a stunt?
Branson is certainly a fraudster. He was jailed for 12 months for masterminding a huge tax swindle.

Yet rehabilitated today by the Crown and portrayed as the saintly but very sexy "Sir" Richard, explorer, balloonist, cosmic adventurer, and, of course, the nation's favourite off-shore plunderer.

Last edited by reichstag fireman on Thu May 17, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gauging

Unread post by Gauging »

reichstag fireman wrote:
Branson ... was jailed for 12 months for masterminding a huge tax swindle.

I can't verify that claim via google - just that he spent one night in jail in the 70s.

You should back that up or remove it.
reichstag fireman

Oooh! Someone's touchy! Extraordinary concern for the reputation of a billionaire fraudster!

Branson was jailed for masterminding a huge tax fraud. He was guilty, by his own admission - see his 1999 autobiography "Losing My Virginity":
"It was a criminal plan, and I was breaking the law. But I had always got away with breaking rules before."
After a commitment to reimburse the money he defrauded from the British taxpayer, Branson was released from jail.

Exactly what are you claiming? That Branson wasn't guilty of fraud? That he was innocent? There was no fraud? He wasn't jailed?

Your banal quibble-cum-threat is over the length of time that Branson actually spent behind bars. Is that how you gauge Branson's guilt? The fraudster who can pay his way out of custody can't, in your mind, be guilty?!

Anyway..

We all accept that Branson is a serial swindler. Is it any surprise then that he's up-to-his-neck in the fraud of "Space Tourism"?
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Thu May 17, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gauging

Unread post by Gauging »

reichstag fireman wrote:Oooh! Someone's touchy! Extraordinary concern for the reputation of a billionaire fraudster!

Branson was jailed for masterminding a huge tax fraud. He was guilty, by his own admission - see his 1999 autobiography "Losing My Virginity":
"It was a criminal plan, and I was breaking the law. But I had always got away with breaking rules before."
After a commitment to reimburse the money he defrauded from the British taxpayer, Branson was released from jail.

Exactly what are you claiming? That Branson wasn't guilty of fraud? That he was innocent? There was no fraud? He wasn't jailed?

Your banal quibble-cum-thread is over the length of time that Branson actually spent behind bars. Is that how you gauge Branson's guilt? The fraudster who can pay his way out of custody can't, in your mind, be guilty?!

Anyway..

We all accept that Branson is a serial swindler. Is it any surprise then that he's up-to-his-neck in the fraud of "Space Tourism"?
I'm just saying that the only record - online, at any rate - shows that Branson spent a day in jail and paid some fines. I was responding to a wild claim of his being jailed for 12 months. TBH, I was just thinking of protecting this forum from accusations of slander.
reichstag fireman

Gauging wrote: I'm just saying that the only record - online, at any rate - shows that Branson spent a day in jail and paid some fines. I was responding to a wild claim of his being jailed for 12 months. TBH, I was just thinking of protecting this forum from accusations of slander.
In other words you're a mindblown shill who's full of it.
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Fri May 18, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

reichstag fireman wrote:
Gauging wrote: I'm just saying that the only record - online, at any rate - shows that Branson spent a day in jail and paid some fines. I was responding to a wild claim of his being jailed for 12 months. TBH, I was just thinking of protecting this forum from accusations of slander.
In other words you're a mindblown shill who's full of it.

Who handles online perception management for fraudsters and gangsters like "Sir" Richard Branson? Any idea?

It's interesting to speculate on the organisational structure of the shills who work internet forums. All the big forums are heaving with shills, many with a deep working knowledge of specific industries, companies and government activities.

I have this working theory that there is a shill management structure in place in the big forums. The forum owners employ their own shill-managers.

The shill-manager never responds to critical comments on a forum. He doesn't have the expertise to do so. The shill manager works in silence behind the scene. He monitors the forum for inappropriate remarks. He forwards his concerns to a shill in the PR house that handles perception management for a maligned company, an individual or government department.

A drone-shill is then tasked by the PR agency to neutralise the criticism on the forum, on behalf of the paying client.

What are your thoughts on that theory, "gauging" ?
reichstag fireman,

Your claim that Branson spent 12 months in jail does appear unsubstantiated. Such a thing would hardly be difficult to confirm, and making this claim with no backing does not do much to advance the research or discussion on this particular space hoax.

Your reaction to being called on it also seems extremely overblown. All of sudden, you are crying 'shill' and rambling on about the hypothetical organizational structure and work-flow of 'online perception management'.

The speculative rant about online shill operations seems rather convoluted- and is a big jump off-topic. There is a thread about this general subject: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2370352

You imply that newbie member Gauging has infiltrated the cluesforum under the employ of a PR firm engaged in online perception management. To me, his request to back up your claim seems reasonable, while your response seems quite the opposite. Who is disrupting the thread here? The person requesting factual accuracy, or the person resorting to insults, making accusations, and changing the subject?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. ;)

(Apologies to Heiwa. This thread is supposed to be about Richard Branson and Spaceport America!)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Space may be the final frontier
But it was made in a Hollywod basement

RHCP - Californication

Love it!

PS Can the mods make an "Arena" where shills and non-shills can battle it out, leaving the threads free for discussion and research?
lux

Unread post by lux »

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 400.158510

... uh, something is not right here.
reichstag fireman

lux wrote:Image
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... 400.158510

... uh, something is not right here.
Hehe! Well rumbled!

Even with all his swindled loot, "Sir" Richard still can't pull a chick..

My 9 year old brother pulls similar stunts. Last year he received 50 Valentine cards, and all in the same handwriting. Bless him!

The Branson nudie photo came from this steaming cesspool of journalistic integrity....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/2 ... 89643.html
New pictures are online of Richard Branson cavorting around his private island Necker with a naked supermodel.

Branson was posing for photographer Stephane Gautronneau when he asked Branson if model Denni Parkinson, Gautronneau's girlfriend who was present at the time, could get in some pictures.

She clung to the billionaire's back while he kite surfed and also lolled around on the sand as Branson stood on the shore in a white linen shirt.

Branson told the Mail on Sunday 'What can you say if you are asked to pose with a naked lady? I only wish I had eyes in the back of my head.'

The paper added Branson's wife and two grown children watched the shoot from the shore.
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Sat May 19, 2012 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

She "lolled around on the sand as Branson stood on the shore in a white linen shirt."

I too would lol around on the sand! :D

edit/ That should now read...

Can the mods make an "Arena" where shills and non-shills can battle it out, leaving the threads free for discussion and research and the occasional bit of taking the "proverbial". Sorry! :( :lol: