International Hearings on the Events of September 11, 2001

All other news and developments related to 9/11
omaxsteve
Banned

International Hearings on the Events of September 11, 2001

Unread post by omaxsteve »

http://torontohearings.org/

Excerpt below from the website:
The International Center for 9/11 Studies has decided to sponsor four days of Citizen Hearings in the city of Toronto, Canada on the 10th anniversary of the events of September 11, 2001.

These Hearings will not be a mock trial or symbolic tribunal. They will involve the serious, careful and informed consideration of the best evidence that has been discovered in the ten years since the 9/11 events occurred.

Objectives of the Hearings:

(1) To present evidence that the U.S. government’s official investigation into the events of September 11, 2001, as pursued by various government and government-appointed agencies, is seriously flawed and has failed to describe and account for the 9/11 events.

(2) To single out the most weighty evidence of the inadequacy of the U.S. government’s investigation; to organize and classify that evidence; to preserve that evidence; to make that evidence widely known to the public and to governmental, non-governmental and inter-governmental organizations.

(3) To submit a record and a summary of the Hearings, together with signed Statutory Declarations by witnesses, to relevant governments, groups and international agencies with the request that a full and impartial investigation be launched into the events of September 11, 2001, which have been used to initiate military invasions and to restrict the rights of citizens.

(4) To engage the attention of the public and media through witness testimony as well as through public talks and media events during the four day event.
What do you all think?

I know that this group of people are not "proponents" of the No Planes & Media Fakery theories, and therefore, in my opinion, everything they say or do, is suspect. The problem I have is that the very act of organizing such an event as these hearings make it unlikely that hey are "controlled opposition". Could it just be that this group is well intentioned but misinformed? Is there any way that Simon, or someone else could get a chance to present the media fakery evidence and media complicity point of view at theses hearings.

It will be interesting to see what if any attention these hearings get in the main stream media, in Canada, the USA and internationally.

Regards to all...

SteveO
simonshack
Administrator

Re: International Hearings on the Events of September 11, 20

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Omaxsteve,

THE TORONTO HEARINGS are sponsored by:
"The International Center for 9/11 Studies" : http://www.ic911studies.org/Projects.html
"The International Center for 9/11 Studies collaborated with Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice, and other scientists and engineers to submit 26 pages of comments to NIST within the three week deadline."
(...)
"It collaborated with Dr. Steven Jones to obtain the release of important data from the United States Geological Survey. It has also pressed Freedom of Information requests with NIST, and was forced to file a lawsuit against NIST in May 2009 in an attempt to obtain the release of all photographs and video footage collected or analyzed by NIST during its investigation."
I know for a fact that all the top people involved there are well-informed about September Clues. I've never heard from them. I guess I'm not international/or studious enough! :P

Any suggestions as to what could be done about that? Anyone?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

omaxsteve wrote:The problem I have is that the very act of organizing such an event as these hearings make it unlikely that hey are "controlled opposition". Could it just be that this group is well intentioned but misinformed?
How are they not controlled? Of course they are controlled.
simonshack wrote:I know for a fact that all the top people involved there are well-informed about September Clues. I've never heard from them. I guess I'm not international/or studious enough! :P Any suggestions as to what could be done about that? Anyone?
I don't think September Clues and the media fakery angle should expect to be represented on such occasions, or do anything to take part to it. Even if we did, it might end up in a lot of heckling hissing and booing, considering how all these groups are in heavy denial of fakery, and how they belittle the discussion using the "no planers" badge.

That said, it is possible that by the 10th anniversary they will pull out of the hat a fake "no planers" group, admitted to these hearings only to say preposterous things and make the discussion on media fakery impossible. They might use guys from the letsroll forum, mix them with Khalezov fans, and have them there speaking about towers without floors and mini nukes or giant ray microwaves bouncing down from the sky. Sure, in that case it would be great to be there and bust the game -- but that I don't think we would ever be allowed to do it, exactly on the grounds that "this other group" "is already submitting evidence for fakery".

Besides, even if we wanted to be part of it for the publicity: in the end it is probably better to have people getting to the idea of media fakery on their own, following their own curiosity and questions and pace and healthy thirst for knowledge, rather than trying to make proselytism --against other "cults"-- only to find ourselves with the hands full of --ugh-- "followers".
CuriousGeorge

Unread post by CuriousGeorge »

Thank you for starting this thread.

911NewsCentral.com is concerned that the major researchers of evidence that no plane hit the Pentagon have not been invited.

I personally have only just recently learned about NPT. You can obviously add to the concerns, as stated in the OP, that Simon and other NPT researchers were also not invited to the so-called "hearing."

911NewsCentral.com suggests a massive boycott of the event until the Pilots, CIT, and other researchers (you may certainly count yourselves in this category) of research that no plane hit the Pentagon are invited.

In particular, if possible, we suggest holding a parallel event on about the same day, preferably in the same hotel complex, to present the evidence that no plane hit the Pentagon. Ex. like Ron Paul did after being excluded from an important presidential debate in Iowa in 2007. Link: http://bit.ly/mFhICo Or, like AE911Truth did last September by holding a mock debate at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, on the ninth anniversary of 9/11 after no one would accept Gage's invitation to debate.

But, regardless of whether a parallel event can be arranged or not, at the very least, 911NewsCentral.com encourages a general boycott of the event as it is currently described at the official event website.

Thank you.

http://blog.911newscentral.com/?p=1903

911NewsCentral.com has placed this banner on its News Wall/home page. The linked article gives reasons for a general boycott and the link to our "Boycott the Toronto 9/11 Hearings" Cause page on facebook.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

The Hearing is 8, 9, 10 and 11 September 2011 at Toronto = plenty of time and easy to reach. If you want to testify, present any relevant info or just attend use http://torontohearings.org/about/ . No need to get upset at this stage and stupidly propose boycotting it.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Who the fuck can afford to go to Toronto and pay $200 to watch prepared speeches by the preeminent "truth" pop stars?

Nobody is going to listen to someone using real science at the event when they paid a chunk of money to be told soothing things they already believe. Who amongst the listed guests is going to tell them, "Go do research for yourself. Go rewatch the videos and examine them closely." ???

How much would you be willing to bet there will be at least a couple instances of these pop stars saying "Don't even bother examining the video for signs of fakery. It's clear evidence of ___[fill in the blank pet theory]____ and anyone can plainly see it because of ___[chunk of pixels believed to be an actual recording of something]____."?
All the "plane impact" videos, "building collapse" videos and "eye-witness" testimonies are fake. All the "amateur videos" are created in a lab and remixed as different fake sources. Look up all the names of the video amateurs. Look up all the names of those who supposedly died in the towers. Look up all the names of the companies supposedly "lost" in the WTC destruction. It was all long-planned. Prerecorded. Garbage. The victims were fake - simulated victims like the game Sims. Toronto is about to be filled with the followers of false scientists using fake video to prove their "theories" of "alternative conspiracy theories". Real science is not going to be very welcome there. The real culprit in all this isn't the "government". It is our misplaced trust in media authority and pop celebrity types like Alex Jones and William Cooper. The true authority is not "out there" at some convention. It's right here at home. It's you. You have the power to stop believing your lying television and turn the damn thing off for good.
This is what I posted on the contact form (awaiting moderation) <_<

This is my only comment on yet another bullshit elitist event.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

To anyone willing to consider it, here is my take on the 9/11 mass deception - developed and refined throughout many years of steady reserch:
THE 9/11 TV HOAX EXPOSED

As hard as it may be at first to come to terms with, the most solid evidence left from 9/11 is to be found on film : a thorough analysis of the 9/11 TV archives and every single so-called "amateur" video clip betrays that the 'airplanes' we saw on TV were entirely fabricated with digitally-generated imagery. This of course implies that the big TV networks' were complicit in this massive hoax - their role forming an integral part of this false-flag operation aimed at creating a fictitious enemy of the Western World - whose gigantic military machine would otherwise rot in a hangar.

Today, TV is the enemy : no mainstream media can be trusted as they serve the vested interests of a handful of bandits who dominate the World economy. This is not hard to understand, nor is it difficult to see how the newsmedia relentlessly pushes the fake 'War on Terror' agenda aimed at subduing hapless nations, plunder their resources and enrich the few.

Predictably, a growing effort is under way to stir up utter confusion around the TV FAKERY research. A typical tactic is to call this research "government sponsored disinformation"... I ask all level-headed people to keep their spirits balanced and understand that this is a 'natural' development which should be of no surprise to anyone : as this research leads to the hottest smoking gun of 9/11 (along with many more who, alas, have all failed to launch a real inquiry), we can only expect major efforts will be deployed to discredit the TV fakery research. They will not succeed - for the evidence available today is simply beyond debate.

Enormously popular films like Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" and "Loosechange" have hit the mainstream scene to give the common man the feeling that we live in a free speech society. I used to believe in them myself - not anymore - as it is evident they promote only attractive theories but no proof : the only verifiable, repeatable and thus court-admissible proof we have is the video fabrications aired by the newsmedia on 9/11. Of course the towers were demolished with powerful explosives, yet this is nothing that can be demonstrated in any scientific way as all the rubble has long been disposed with. In fact, a total of 9 buildings were wiped off the map as a result of the demolition job. What? NINE buildings? Yes - but most people are simply not aware of this fact.

It is now emerging that the twin towers were most probably empty as they collapsed. The alleged victims have been found to be fictitious identities generated with a computer database. A crew of actors are, still today, impersonating "angry family members who push for a new investigation" and get extensive press coverage to uphold the all-important myth of "the 9/11 victims". Once again, this sounds like a crazy conjecture to most people. However, the evidence now at hand is as massive as the hoax itself.

Simon Shack
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

This is my only comment on yet another bullshit elitist event
Agreed, just like this event, a nice social occasion for a get together for all the truth personalities.
http://www.911oz.com/vbulletin/showthre ... dence+tour
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

simonshack wrote: To anyone willing to consider it, here is my take on the 9/11 mass deception - developed and refined throughout many years of steady research
Very very well written -- I have also written a summary (it is in Swedish).

The 10'th year's will probably be a low-point in Truth Research (Tufa is Pessimistic as usual). I think that, if a conference is considered, it shall be completely on our own terms, at a place and time of our choosing. Some press coverage is good, but it will likely not occur. So the benefit would be: to encourage ourselves to carry on a while longer, to record our current view of events, and to make this material easy to obtain for anyone that actively search for this type of content. The web http://www.cluesforum.info is good in many respects, but taking out the Main Results from the many ideas, floating, can be a challenge, especially if you are a firm Plane Hugger.

The TIME is the most important factor. In future, the time will run out, and then it will take the smallest whisper to reach main media, and absolutely every one will reject the official story. On the "911" and on other things as well.