The Roadrunner

All other news and developments related to 9/11
jlsumme

The Roadrunner

Unread post by jlsumme »

Has anyone been successful yet of recreating an airplane crashing into a concrete/steel building? Don't you think this would disprove what happened? Like shooting a beercan through a ????????. What material would give you the same resistance as the concrete/steel framework using a beercan as the airplane? I know it's a stupid question but I would like to see it tried. Another thing is the speed at sea level. Can we get a speed from the videos that the planes were supposed to be traveling? Were the perps thinking "in a tornado I've seen a piece of straw embedded in a tree!" This is something that's been on my mind for awhile.
bostonterrierowner

Re: The Roadrunner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

An empty aluminium object cannot penetrate steel , let alone 2 layers of it like The Peremeter Walls and The Core . Plus it would have to cut through the floors . Its like experimenting stopping a Humvey going 100 km/h jumping in fornt of it. Can it happen? Maybe :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

jlsumme wrote:Has anyone been successful yet of recreating an airplane crashing into a concrete/steel building? Don't you think this would disprove what happened? Like shooting a beercan through a ????????. What material would give you the same resistance as the concrete/steel framework using a beercan as the airplane? I know it's a stupid question but I would like to see it tried. Another thing is the speed at sea level. Can we get a speed from the videos that the planes were supposed to be traveling? Were the perps thinking "in a tornado I've seen a piece of straw embedded in a tree!" This is something that's been on my mind for awhile.
Well, I did at least try recreating the idiotic Evan Fairbanks shot. I know, it's only a silly video montage ... but that's exactly what just about ALL of 9/11 was about : silly image montages! (and, of course, a controlled demolition of the entire WTC complex).

By the way, just today a guy named 'Anthony C' sent me via e-mail me this good analysis of his:

-----------1-------------------------------2-----------------------------------3---------
(NOTE: Now, if the discrepancy between 1 and 2 (355ft versus 279) could be explained away with video aspect-ratio issues or/and vantage point perspectives, the discrepancy between 1 and 3 (355ft versus 520ft) is only explainable as a monstrous cock up on the part of the 9/11 goons.

As you see - we really shouldn't waste more time and money trying to crash a real 767 into a steel building to see what it looks like. All we need to do is compare the available videos released by the media and show that they mutually invalidate each other. Much, much cheaper - and disarmingly undisputable ! :P
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

jlsumme wrote:Has anyone been successful yet of recreating an airplane crashing into a concrete/steel building?
The shipbuilding industry has successfully recreated various ship collisions (to improve collision protection into the designs); small ship/tanker hitting big ship/tankers and big ship/tanker hitting small ship/tankers; perpendicular or at angles, at various speeds, etc, etc. Just google on e.g. oil tanker collisions at sea damages and you'll find interesting stuff.

You will not find a small oil tanker hitting a mega 5000 passengers cruise ship where the small tanker disappears into the cruise ship; whereafter there is a big fire ball and the cruise ship is on fire for 60 minutes and then suddenly sinks in 15 seconds. It only happens in Hollywood animations.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

jlsumme wrote:Has anyone been successful yet of recreating an airplane crashing into a concrete/steel building? Don't you think this would disprove what happened?
Another thing is the speed at sea level. Can we get a speed from the videos that the planes were supposed to be traveling
Until someone proves that any of the 9/11 images/videos is 'real', there is no reason to waste time 'proving' that any plane-hugger strawman theory is either valid or invalid, since they are all intended solely to attract attention away from the faked videos.
jlsumme

Unread post by jlsumme »

plane-hugger strawman theory
Can I get credit for the straw-man part? :D
The wings must have been heavier that the fuselage since they carried the fuel so there must be a difference in the impact of the two. Fire should have started upon impact, fuselage should have deflected to some degree.

B-52 hits Empire State building:
http://www.damninteresting.com/the-b-25 ... e-building
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

jlsumme wrote:B-52 hits Empire State building
Wouldn't you rather waste your time watching these B-52s - from Athens, GA!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGdkDuL_fgU
Ricky Wilson's last performance.
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

Just looking at this, it was a B-25 that hit the Empire State building. B-52 wasn't made until a bit later.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

jlsumme wrote:
plane-hugger strawman theory
Can I get credit for the straw-man part? :D
The wings must have been heavier that the fuselage since they carried the fuel so there must be a difference in the impact of the two. Fire should have started upon impact, fuselage should have deflected to some degree.

B-52 hits Empire State building:
http://www.damninteresting.com/the-b-25 ... e-building
A litre of milk in a carton is quite heavy - throw it at at a wall. Same physics!
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Just a basic drapht I'am currently working on below...

NO entry hole!!

Source- Jennifer Spell
Almost the entire Fuselage, wings, and engines. Have pierced the nth tower, yet not a single sign of an entry hole!

Source- Michael Hezarkhani (CNN)
(In between the fuselage and left engine the plane has pierced the building yet has not yet made the hole.
This is of course reprehensive of a pixel crash.)

Look no hole.. The plane has entered the WTC...and the fuselage has not made any hole!
Source- Luc Courchesne

No the videos don’t “Match” up!!

(NOTE: Now, if the discrepancy between 1 and 2 (355ft versus 279) could be explained away with video aspect-ratio issues or/and vantage point perspectives, the discrepancy between 1 and 3 (355ft versus 520ft) is only explainable as a monstrous cock up on the part of the 9/11 goons.)