10 Year Anniversary

All other news and developments related to 9/11
DHD

10 Year Anniversary

Unread post by DHD »

Can you imagine all of the planning that must be involved to commerorate the 10 Year Anniversay? I still would say it would be a fraction of the planning that it took to pull off the orgininal stunt, but much none-the-less. Right? What do you predict it will be like? Will they use it as an opportunity to further ingrain in people's heads the media's version of the whole event or will it be a time to get people's minds off the event since it happened 10 years ago- get over it-it's done- move on? What will they do?

It will be interesting. I guess CNN will start promoting the memorial ceremonies about 6 weeks ahead of the anniversary.....
Last edited by DHD on Wed May 04, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
regex
Banned

Re: 10 Year Anniversary

Unread post by regex »

Im not sure bout that. My guess is that they will just give us a 2 min report about some ceremonies.

Why would they want to promote it?
I cant find a rational explanation because many other "terror" attacks happened after 9/11 and people still fear al-quida and so on. There is no need for the perps to risk anything.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

They'll probably preview the propaganda museum, no? Or is that supposed to be 2012?

Probably Jon Stewart, Danny De Vito and Robert De Niro will do some kind of ribbon cutting or leg-of-lamb munching at the opening.

"Welcome to a historic event. Today we commemorate the thousands of lives lost tragically on that fateful beautiful blue day and the 300 brave firefighters who all resemble each other and look like they are made in photoshop based on actors' faces - I mean resembled each other in service to this country" boo hoo hoo (Hey Mr. Crystal, cue the war drum.)
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Hopefully, the 10 year anniversary will compel those that "lost" loved ones to re appear at the Memorial ceremony as last year's turn out was particularly poor. I don't expect the families of all the 90 countries to that allegedly lost someone to make the trip but surely it's not asking too much to expect a few thousand Americans to attend? According to Wickedpedia there were almost 2700 US victims. Let's assume that most of these "victims" had some family, it wouldn't be too outrageous to expect at least 3 members of each "victim's" family to want to pay their respects.

So folks, look out for at least 5000 grieving family members at this year's anniversary!
hoi.polloi

Yes, better than the measly 20 or so that showed up last time?

Even the President cannot apparently compel these socially damaged friends of sims to come out of the woodwork. What noble spirits, these lying bastards!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well, folks...

Not to do a racist discourse here but, you know, I have been in Africa many times and have seen how much respect those people have for their dead. Whites just don't care as much for their dead brethrens... B)

So for the 10th anniversary, I am expecting to see the entire family of victim Abdoulaye Koné from the Ivory Coast to turn up - in HUGE numbers!

Here's the touching tribute to Abdoulaye Koné on the Voices of September 11 Memorial(officially appointed by the upcoming 9/11 Museum):
ImageAbdoulaye Koné
By developing a passion for his craft and never losing sight of his desire to help his family, Abdoulaye Koné worked his way from a clay hut in Ivory Coast to the lofty heights of the World Trade Center, where he was a pastry chef at Windows on the World.
http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... 1323617590
Interestingly, here is what Abdoulaye Koné looks like on the CNN 9/11 Memorial
Image Abdoulaye Koné
http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3512.html

Now, don't get fooled by the apparent differences in skin color between the two portraits - it may only be due to some "video compression artifact". ;)
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

ImageImage
So the voices of september 11 and the CNN memorial site. Have being shown 2 completly diffrent vicsims for 10 years? :o
Last edited by Equinox on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
hoi.polloi

There is no family. Nobody died, obviously. This is increasingly apparent.
DHD

Unread post by DHD »

You know what? I've figured out what they might do. Since it would not look good to pan around and see so few "real?" relatives at the ceremony, here's a solution to having to keep the camera tight and only around the podium. I don't want to give them any ideas, but I'll bet one of the more brilliant planners has probably come up with a good suggestion. His suggestion might be,

"Evacuate the whole scene at the site of the ceremony(ies) initially. Evacuate with the reason given that the evacuation is for security purposes because famous and powerful people will be there and thus much security. Everyone in those buildings needs to go home and take the day off. Direct just about everyone out of there. Keep a no-enter zone around the event.

"Make it so that they are no real eyewitnesses of the ceremony except the podium folks that are actually real. Take those that are making speeches and video-shop them into a virtual CGI world where there are thousands of sims in the audience."

"From the comfort of your living room anywhere in the world, it will seem like there's a huge crowd there."

It might take some collaboration with skilled animators like the ones that helped make the movie "Troy" for example. They were able to take a few soldiers and multiply them on the screen many times over.

Go to 4:23 on the following Troy video and see what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXvNYmm- ... re=related

It was an amazing job by the animators.

Who knows, maybe some animator out there gets a big bonus and promotion for their effort in achieving this type of effect. This might win them credit toward an Emmy Award or Oscar for perhaps some other animation they've done a a good job on and would like some recognition for.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear DHD,

You might want to check out this thread of our forum - "Managing the vicsim scam" http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=351

It's all about last year's "family reunions at Ground Zero" ... <_<

Caption: "Family members of victims pay their respects at the site of the former twin towers on the eighth anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center, in New York, September 11, 2009." (REUTERS/Gary Hershorn) # "
DHD

Unread post by DHD »

Thank you Simon. Great work. Looks like someone took a real picture with a real camera. Maybe now there might be more finished believable space to place the audience sims if they decide to do this.

Proud to be part of the forum.

So they did this in 2009 and last year as well- Kept any and all nosy people and doubters/hecklers with bullhorns like ABC's shill/decoy and media fakery denier Alex Jones from getting close to the ceremony.

Heck, those nosy people should instead go to a restaurant and catch the ceremony on TV on the big screen while sipping java from the climate-controlled comfort of their restaurant bar stool. They can accumulate more Chase Credit Card points this way and be dry in case it rains.
hoi.polloi

Sometimes I don't even believe this kind of photo. I think it's more like they couldn't fake the Troy crowds, because they knew it would be unbelievable so they tried to get away with this thing.

Possibly, they took a photo of some of the folks, then sent it to the "output" dept. of the P2 ("Pentagon propaganda") wing and there it was corrected and modified to go with the official false narrative.

So even though we might guess they couldn't get away with massive crowds that weren't there, it doesn't mean this more believable photo is 100% real. We should be careful about those assumptions. But I appreciate the irony of your joke, DHD.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:Image
Why in the world is new construction at the WTC taking SO long, and producing so little? Didn't those builders in Dubai recently complete the world's tallest building in just a few years?
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

This is a building being built in my city of Perth; it is going to be the tallest building in Australia.
It only took about a year to get to that height if that. So what wtf are they doing down the trade centre block? ;)
I believe they are purposely holding from building it, so they it can keep the big hole in the ground and keep the propaganda fear tactics to keep support for the war, kind of like people will walk past and be and remember 9/11 more than if they had already built it. I liken it to the way “new footage” always gets released. Too keep the fear and proganda levels high.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Equinox wrote:o what wtf are they doing down the trade centre block? ;)
check out this thread on the subject...