10 Year Anniversary

All other news and developments related to 9/11
jlsumme

Re: 10 Year Anniversary

Unread post by jlsumme »

Speaking of the National Geographic shows.Parts of "Witness D.C. 9/11" were from National Geographic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIfwsjF8X5U
At 10:47 he says "Marine Corp. Stamp" talking about the piece of aluminum.
At 13:00 someone says "get off the set!" Could be talking about the guy on the phone.
At 13:28 young folks running is if in a staged drill, one says "I'm going home".
At 14:59 interesting explosion then aircraft sound.
Most interesting is the piece of aluminum,stated as being to thin to be a passenger jet and drab green outside color.Placement of rivet holes possible clue as plane or missile.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

jlsumme wrote:Speaking of the National Geographic shows.Parts of "Witness D.C. 9/11" were from National Geographic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIfwsjF8X5U
Thanks for linking to that National Geographic docu, Jlsumme.

It contained this interesting pair of Pentagon shots: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2354932
grav

Unread post by grav »

thought this might be an interesting thread to start collecting all of the "Pre-9/11 Memorial" imagery that MSM is going to start pumping out to play up the 10 year anniversary. this is my speculation, but i believe they are going to be using all media resources necessary to start feeding out "in-your-face" as well as subliminal 9/11 references.

of course the big 9/11 re-surfacing is the Murdoch vicsim phone-hacking scandal psyop

collapsing radio tower in the netherlands. this might be a stretch but i find it to be very similar imagery to the WTC radio antenna. also it is a 'collapsing tower'.. convenient

"planes - buildings - planes - buildings" new Expedia commercial
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

Get this....about two hours ago on the main page of Yahoo (american version anyways), there is a news link amongst the main links with a title more or less like this "Post 9/11 biggest terrorist threat is underground" - So I link on it to come to a bullsh%t AP story, spewing govt propaganda to justify military and FBI and police state like presence in NY's subway systems.

I didn't read much of the meat, because why bother, I scroll down to the comments section...where hundreds of comments were all along the lines of, this is govt propaganda bs, the real terrorists are the us govt, the real terrorists are working on wall street, etc etc etc...not a single comment that is usually along the lines of what one finds in the Yahoo comment threads after this kind of bs articles...

Now I've gone back to try to find the story again and read to see if anyone responded to my comment.

The story has disappeared. I even searched for it on Yahoo news search.

NOthing.
:ph34r: :rolleyes: losers....
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Guerrero wrote:Get this....about two hours ago on the main page of Yahoo (american version anyways), there is a news link amongst the main links with a title more or less like this "Post 9/11 biggest terrorist threat is underground" - So I link on it to come to a bullsh%t AP story, spewing govt propaganda to justify military and FBI and police state like presence in NY's subway systems.

I didn't read much of the meat, because why bother, I scroll down to the comments section...where hundreds of comments were all along the lines of, this is govt propaganda bs, the real terrorists are the us govt, the real terrorists are working on wall street, etc etc etc...not a single comment that is usually along the lines of what one finds in the Yahoo comment threads after this kind of bs articles...

Now I've gone back to try to find the story again and read to see if anyone responded to my comment.

The story has disappeared. I even searched for it on Yahoo news search.

NOthing.
:ph34r: :rolleyes: losers....
found it with google:
http://news.yahoo.com/post-9-11-biggest ... 32491.html
grav

Unread post by grav »

either people are really waking up, or we are seeing the staged "truth" movement kick it up a notch and move more into MSM territory.
FOX sounds more like Alex Jones every day.

yahoo admins could simply censor or add sock-puppet comments.

not sure what to think about it.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

grav wrote:either people are really waking up, or we are seeing the staged "truth" movement kick it up a notch and move more into MSM territory.
FOX sounds more like Alex Jones every day.

yahoo admins could simply censor or add sock-puppet comments.

not sure what to think about it.
I think for every movement that's gaining ground, they have to fake doubly - to try to steer it another direction.

I guess there is a real shift toward the public understanding this issue and - as such - the official groups are going to have the mistrust they shared with us reflected back at them 10 million fold. And they'll see how they like it? It's weird but it's almost like they don't want to be trusted and are deliberately trying to upset the system.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

To the extent any of our readers are wondering why we care about media fakery, and 9/11, this bit from perp-actor Sibel Edmonds provides a nice summary. Let's all keep our eyes on the ultimate prize for our efforts - fewer civilians all over the world murdered by the military for either no reason, or to further a lie. In fact, for any reason at all.
Why ‘some’ still question and seek answer(s) and accountability on 9/11.

Why 9/11? Because ‘they’ claim that’s what gives them the right to override our Constitution and all other laws guaranteeing our liberties and privacy.

Why 9/11? Because that’s what ‘they’ claim as justification for every one of our many wars.

Why 9/11? Because that’s what ‘they’ say is the reason for us having to be violated, humiliated, groped and fondled for the ‘privilege’ of travel.

Why 9/11? Because that’s when ‘they’ began the illegal eavesdropping of all our communications.

Why 9/11? Because that’s how ‘they’ legitimize excessive secrecy.

Why 9/11? Because that’s the excuse ‘they’ use to implement torture and severe human right violations and escape all liabilities.

Why 9/11? Because that’s the rationalization ‘they’ use to expand ‘their’ size and power.

Why 9/11? Because ‘they’ have successfully made it a means to justify many unjustifiable ends.

Why 9/11? Because that holds answers to many questions ‘they’ don’t want you to ask.

Why 9/11? Because that’s the question ‘they’ don’t want ever answered.

Why 9/11? Because maybe that is what ‘they’ really wanted.

Why 9/11? Because ‘they’ should not get away with it.

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2011/08 ... %E2%80%99/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario wrote:To the extent any of our readers are wondering why we care about media fakery, and 9/11, this bit from perp-actor Sibel Edmonds provides a nice summary. Let's all keep our eyes on the ultimate prize for our efforts - fewer civilians all over the world murdered by the military for either no reason, or to further a lie. In fact, for any reason at all.
Why ‘some’ still question and seek answer(s) and accountability on 9/11.

Why 9/11? Because ‘they’ claim that’s what gives them the right to override our Constitution and all other laws guaranteeing our liberties and privacy.

Why 9/11? Because that’s what ‘they’ claim as justification for every one of our many wars.

Why 9/11? Because that’s what ‘they’ say is the reason for us having to be violated, humiliated, groped and fondled for the ‘privilege’ of travel.

Why 9/11? Because that’s when ‘they’ began the illegal eavesdropping of all our communications.

Why 9/11? Because that’s how ‘they’ legitimize excessive secrecy.

Why 9/11? Because that’s the excuse ‘they’ use to implement torture and severe human right violations and escape all liabilities.

Why 9/11? Because that’s the rationalization ‘they’ use to expand ‘their’ size and power.

Why 9/11? Because ‘they’ have successfully made it a means to justify many unjustifiable ends.

Why 9/11? Because that holds answers to many questions ‘they’ don’t want you to ask.

Why 9/11? Because that’s the question ‘they’ don’t want ever answered.

Why 9/11? Because maybe that is what ‘they’ really wanted.

Why 9/11? Because ‘they’ should not get away with it.

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2011/08 ... %E2%80%99/
S i b e l E d m o nd s -> D i s s e m b l e d

V : "To disguise or conceal one's real nature, motives, or feelings behind a false appearance."
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Don't forget there was also an attack on Glasgow Airport only a few years ago which followed a pre-empted and 'failed' attack in London [unexploded car bomb] after which the suspects drove 5-6 hours with a car filled with 'flammable' material to attack somewhere else in the UK, bypassing tens/hundreds of other urban areas/millions of people, to go 'fail' in Scotland!
Whether it was a ploy to embroil Scotland in the woes of the UK's [England's] problems, who knows?
But just thought i'd bring it up now whilst it popped into my head, may be worth some more discussion later.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:S i b e l E d m o nd s -> D i s s e m b l e d

V : "To disguise or conceal one's real nature, motives, or feelings behind a false appearance."
What a great [almost] anagram! Do you have any more up your sleeve about people with whom we are all familiar?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario wrote:
brianv wrote:S i b e l E d m o nd s -> D i s s e m b l e d

What a great [almost] anagram! Do you have any more up your sleeve about people with whom we are all familiar?
Doing it as I go - when I see name that kinda fits the bill!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Regarding 10th anniversary . Mr Obama is very concerned that some "lonely wolf" , a Breivik's copycat will hit USA in the near future :) Should we get ready for Norway "massacre" made in USA ? It would be something big , I can imagine some crazy , super - man maybe a former Navy Seal going wild on Manhattan Island :) Death toll in thousands , no more fucking around :)
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

The following news items caught my eye:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/1 ... 29060.html

Trivial as it may seem regarding the 'tacks' and 'glass' left on this Colorado bike trail, it was the mention of 'box-cutters' that caught my eye.
They are generally not called that in the UK so the mere mention of them is reminiscent of the alleged hijacked planes on 11/Sep'01.
Is this the same in the US? ie is it a common enough term used often in news items coming up to a certain anniversary?
I do wonder anyhow, if someone is going to sabotage a bike-trail the glass and tacks left there may work, but a box-cutter? :blink:
grav

Unread post by grav »

http://www.cnn.com/
:rolleyes:

gee, i know this reminds me of SOMETHING... just can't put my finger on it....

there was a story running earlier related to the earthquakes that they "invoked memories of 9/11 for New Yorkers"

and looks like the spotlight may be getting thrown on NYC this weekend for this reported hurricane Irene. should be interesting to see if they're setting the stage for some pre-memorial disaster psyop. i can see headlines like "in the face of the tragedy of Hurricane Irene, New Yorkers still plan to gather at the 9/11 memorial to pay their respects, blah blah blah"

anyways, gotta love the timing of all this