George Carlin on New Investigation of 9/11

All other news and developments related to 9/11
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

D.Duck,

1. Buildings do not collapse by gravity from top down, thus WTC1/2 destructions were planned demolitions. UBL could not do that! Basic! Same for WTC7 - obvious controlled demolition. NIST & Basant are evil criminals supporting terrorism. Structures always collapse from bottom ... up! You have to remove the support at bottom and elements above may driop down. If you remove support up top nothing happens below.

2. Richard is IMHO not a gate keeper of any kind.

3. Evidently AE911Truth is infiltrated by CIA, FBI, various Mannies, etc, etc, but it doesn't matter as everything is on the table for everybody to see. I have met many AE911 members = all honest people. Of course, probability of success is virtually nil for obvious reasons (perps controlling USA). But better do something than nothing, like you and Simon & Co.

Richard knows that I am a 'no planer', etc, and I assume he is aware of Simon & Co. Why don't you sign the petition and propose your services?

All best.

Heiwa
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Heiwa @ Aug 19 2010, 10:17 AM wrote: 1. Buildings do not collapse by gravity from top down, thus WTC1/2 destructions were planned demolitions. UBL could not do that! Basic! Same for WTC7 - obvious controlled demolition. NIST & Basant are evil criminals supporting terrorism.
It's fake video. The source that allows you to make that statement doesn't exist.

"Buildings don't collapse that way."
- Gary Welz, 9/11 actor and fake plane witness (later retracted)
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Heiwa,

1. Buildings do not collapse by gravity from top down, thus WTC1/2 destructions were planned demolitions. UBL could not do that! Basic! Same for WTC7 - obvious controlled demolition. NIST & Basant are evil criminals supporting terrorism.

Sure they can, you give me 25 JDAM 2000 and a Stealth bomber and I will make every building in lower Manhattan collapse from top down.

What I am saying is that no one knows how the buildings collapsed and what made them collapse.

Its one thing to say "there had to be planned demolitions" and an other thing to show it and prove it.

Richard wants us to look at the videos and I have told him a million times, "you cant base anything by looking at Fake Videos and Pictures" but he still does it so ask yourselves the question, WHY.

2. Richard is IMHO not a gate keeper of any kind.

That's your opinion and that's OK.

3. Evidently AE911Truth is infiltrated by CIA, FBI, various Mannies, etc, etc, but it doesn't matter as everything is on the table for everybody to see. I have met many AE911 members = all honest people. Of course, probability of success is virtually nil for obvious reasons (perps controlling USA). But better do something than nothing, like you and Simon & Co.

I totally agree the most people are honest people but at the same time I also believe that a lot of good people have their belief system f#cked up and are very gullible and that include soldiers that think they are doing the right thing when going to war but if they were told the whole story they would never go.

Most good people are being used by people like Richard cos he is not telling the whole story, the same way soldiers were used by Colin Powell.

Richard knows that I am a 'no planer', etc, and I assume he is aware of Simon & Co. Why don't you sign the petition and propose your services?

I have been in contact with Richard but as soon as I started to talk about the Fake Videos and pictures he has in his presentations, he just stopped responding.

That is why I ask you to open up the communication between us, will you please try to do that?

If he is legit he sure would not mind a discussion about the Fake Videos and Pictures he uses in his presentation.

I hope you can make it happen.

Thanks in advance
D.Duck
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Just let me lay down one more stinker.

I can't help but wonder, have certain parties reached that stage in their itinerary when the meme of gatekeeper bravery is to be introduced?

Both comments within a few hours of each other:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81TccPwfg0Q

fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

The actors appear on stage and engage in their shtick--there's nothing brave about them.

I reckon Ozzy is right that brave "truth leaders" is a theme straight from perp-central. Within a couple of days you'll probably see these clowns sharing the stage with "rescue workers" and "firemen".

Duck is right that Gage runs a perp show.

The _____ for Truth (insert favorite authority figure) organizations are run by the perps.

The _____ "Change" (Loose, We Are) groups are Hitler Youth/Boy Scout organizations designed to fit with Obama's "Change" slogan

The perps have a created a fairly standard demographic and psychographic segmentation of the public and formed spook-led groups designed to appeal to each segment.

The brave "Truth Leaders" and "9/11 Family Members" their chanting supporters for "Change" should all be called "Actors and Spooks for Extra Income". Their job is to gain your trust and herd you into some unproductive direction.

Richard Gage is a too little busy running his little circus and reminding you about all the tragic fake victims and fake bereaved family members right now to actually expose any elements of the simulation.

Perhaps heiwa is cyberherding us in Richard Gage's brave direction while saying that Simon and Hoi "do nothing" because Heiwa's been keeping a relatively low profile up until now?

My opinion is that anybody promoting Gage at this late stage, especially somebody who "knows him", has perp written all over him. You might as well send people to Loose Change, 911Blogger, and Brave Truth Hero Alex Jones and the 9/11 Commission Report.

If Gage isn't informing people in every speech that the 9/11 videos shown on TV were fake and that the towers were evacuated before they were blown up, and that many or all of the victims were nothing more than crude invented "vicsims", well then he's doing nothing to support the cause and he's just pushing official themes from his talking points.

9/11 architects and engineers for the official alternative go-nowhere "new investigation". It's a joke and you know it. Say hi to Judy Wood, Darren McNulty and Gary Welz the next time you bump into them.

Just write "not perceived as legitimate" on your status update. They'll understand. I'm curious though as to what kind of architect and engineer it says you are on your background information sheet. You wouldn't be messing around with that group unless you were one or the other, right?
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

D.Duck 4 Aug 19 2010, 11:10 AM wrote: Heiwa,

1. Buildings do not collapse by gravity from top down, thus WTC1/2 destructions were planned demolitions. UBL could not do that! Basic! Same for WTC7 - obvious controlled demolition. NIST & Basant are evil criminals supporting terrorism.

Sure they can, you give me 25 JDAM 2000 and a Stealth bomber and I will make every building in lower Manhattan collapse from top down.

D.Duck
Sorry Duck! No chance what ever type of plane you crash into the top of a skyscraper ... bottom part is not affected at all!! Visit my web site and I explain why structures/buildings never collapse from top down. It is from bottom up.

All the children I explain this to agree with me.

Heiwa
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

D.Duck @ Aug 19 2010, 11:10 AM wrote: Heiwa,

I have been in contact with Richard but as soon as I started to talk about the Fake Videos and pictures he has in his presentations, he just stopped responding.

That is why I ask you to open up the communication between us, will you please try to do that?

If he is legit he sure would not mind a discussion about the Fake Videos and Pictures he uses in his presentation.

I hope you can make it happen.

Thanks in advance
D.Duck
Duck,

or try again! Richard is nice and reasonable, etc, etc. I think Richard knows all videos are fake but just wants to narrow his/AE911Truth's focus on the destructions of the three WTC towers that were blown up. The audiences can understand that. Why widen the focus?

Heiwa
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Heiwa 4 Aug 19 2010, 04:47 PM wrote: Why widen the focus?

Heiwa
Indeed, Heiwa, indeed. :rolleyes:

Heiwa said:

Yes - and even Dennis The Menace knows that if mum can't prove that he's broken the marmalade jar, he can always blame the cat - and she won't/can't spank his ass for it. It's called 'benefit of doubt'. In fact, the way the Twin Towers were 'broken' is perhaps the one thing that cannot be proven in this entire, sordid affair.
http://www.septemberclues.org
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Heiwa,

My intention is not to get into a pissing match with you.

Sorry Duck! No chance what ever type of plane you crashes into the top of a skyscraper ... bottom part is not affected at all!! Visit my web site and I explain why structures/buildings never collapse from top down. It is from bottom up.

1. What has your explanation why structures/buildings never collapse from top down on your web site to do with 9/11.

2. Are you telling me that you know how the towers came down? if so, please tell me without referring to the videos and pictures.

You obviously dont have a clue what a JDAM 2000 is but if you go to Iraq all children will agree with me that a JDAM 2000 will make any building explode/collapse from top to bottom but that's not the point here.

I think Richard knows all videos are fake

What a nice guy, he knows the videos are Fake but he is the God that decides that people cant handle the truth.

Is the name A/E 9/11 truth? or is it A/E 9/11 half truth and half lie?

You guys start to sound like Jack Nicholson in that movie " You cant handle the truth"

just wants to narrow his/AE911Truth's focus on the destruction of the three WTC towers that were blown up.

They dont know, you dont know and no one knows how the towers came down except the perps.

The audiences can understand that.

We are not talking audience here, we are talking about strict court proceedings.

Why widen the focus?

So sad to hear you say that cos that is gate keeping at its best.

The Media is the perps biggest weapon, that's why you and Richard need to widen the focus and get to the bottom, right now you and Richard are protecting the media.

I will not try to contact Richard again and I am asking you if you will help to open up a conversation.

Best
D.Duck
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

reel.deal 4 Aug 19 2010, 06:29 AM wrote: i wont be holding out for any george 'dubya' 'show-trial' in The Hague anytime soon tho...
unlike slobodan milosevic, radovan karadzic, saddam hussein, charles taylor...

I can't tell whether you think those trials at The Hague actually accomplish something or not. They are NOT serious endeavors.

The UN Security Council Regime of Tribunals and Sanctions: A Smokescreen for Military Seizure of Regions and Resources

It is not surprising that the Security Council-appointed Hariri Tribunal continues the murky traditions of all hitherto Security Council-appointed special international tribunals, including for Rwanda and Yugoslavia, among others. They were uncovered by leading jurists and Defense Counsel for what they really are: geopolitical instruments to camouflage dark deeds in various regions, committed by the Anglo?American-Israeli governments axis with the acquiescence of other permanent members of the Security Council, in collaboration with governments who are their military proxies. They carried out military aggression, merciless bombings of the civilian population, sectarian killings by more than one group to fracture existing societies and regime change and pre-planned assassinations to replace governments. They also pillaged hydrocarbons and minerals, among other financial and economic objectives, including the lethal trade in drugs for money laundering into Banks and financial institutions of the coalition of the willing. Further acts include stationing military troops to re-colonize countries, a joint enterprise of major banking, financial and corporate entities of more than one country recently facing a financial denouement in their own heartlands, bailed out by massive subsidies from the public exchequer at the cost of citizens everywhere.

In this context, Professor Michael Mandel, an eminent Professor of Law, Co-Chair of Lawyers Against the War (Canada) described appropriately what happened in Rwanda:

“...It was another case of Western greed (again mostly US) and IMF-imposed austerity throwing a match into an ancient and highly volatile inter-communal conflict left over from colonial times.”
These are only very few examples of how countries have been devastated and destroyed, exposing without a shadow of doubt that the security system of the United Nations, with the Security Council as the pivot, no longer protects member states of the United Nations. It is controlled on behalf of the dominant financial and commercial oligarchy astride the world acting through the Permanent Members, incorporating other governments into their strategy in different regions to wage war or acquiesce to the waging of war for a quid pro quo, as a “continuation of policy by other means”. Military power has been used to enforce a military and economic order to seize resources, national budgets and to control trade in vital commodities, including hydrocarbon resources, to provide immediate liquidity to US, UK and NATO Banks and Financial institutions or those of its alliance partners, including arrangements with other Permanent members and with members of the G8 countries and others, including Banks and Corporations under Zionist control, to establish a so called “International Security Assistance Force” as in Afghanistan of almost 50 countries and earlier the coalition of the “willing” for Iraq and Yugoslavia. It is in this context, that the case studies on behemoth corporations including financial institutions taking decisions for war through their governments, have to be understood by those who claim to be serious members of the Anti?War movement.
When Tribunals cannot be appointed by the Security Council or when regime change and the forced restructuring of governments is difficult in view of internal cohesion, sanctions are resorted to by the US led Security Council, to weaken countries before imposing the “killing fields” of war on an already weakened and demoralized population, as happened in Iraq. The sanctions imposed on Iran by the permanent members of the Security Council, all heavily armed “Nuclear Weapons States” with nuclear arsenals capable of destroying the entire world, in order to implement so called Chapter VII procedures in the face of the alleged threat to peace by Iran (as in the earlier onslaught on Iraq with the fictional weapons of mass destruction theory advanced) conclusively establishes that there is presently no international security system protecting countries who are member states of the United Nations. It also shows that the Security Council and its Permanent Members are initiating or acquiescing in a brutal ‘Military Order’, for the seizure of markets and resources imposed on one country after another, evidenced by successive occupations of former Yugoslavia, followed by Afghanistan still ongoing and Iraq. This comes among many other brutal military interventions in the Congo, in Haiti in the Horn of Africa, in Lebanon, in Gaza and in Palestine, apart from other countries and regions where covert intervention or open warfare is being waged.

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20670

Sorry for the long quote, but I can't stand reading anything that merely repeats the approved mainstream accepted wisdom about the world.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

Hello Boys!
Nice vivid discussion we have here!

The difference between The Preps and Researchers is that researchers can disagree politely, and change opinion on convincing evidence, while Preps intend to spread mistrust and guilt and be unforgiving and make everyone angry. You once told me so, in person, Duck, remember that?

THE VIDEO. The video is, of course, a fake. That imply that the Video cannot be used as an argument for anything. While The Preps broadcast the fake video, you can even fly a plane into a building!

When it come to the demolition, though, a central issue is that taking down the WTC buildings using ANY MEANS is still a problematic and difficult job to perform. Note, that we expect the demolition to follow the video reasonably well, so that your time-window is a minute at the best. This imply that a conventional building demolition must be used, simply as you cannot gamble on anything new and unproven. The proof of a controlled demolition consists of that the buildings are gone!

The assumption of a conventional demolition is further supported by that not much alternatives exist, and that include extrapolation into the unknown future technologies, that some, Preps, wish to tell us was available. You must also include damages, or lack thereof, on the perimeter buildings and Manhattan in general. This exclude a lot of the more fancy alternatives, and especially this atomic-weapon scenario.

Heiwa knows very much on these things, and it is a fault of him not to take the time to explain this to you in detail.

THE MISSILE
You obviously don't have a clue what a JDAM 2000 is but if you go to Iraq all children will agree with me that a JDAM 2000 will make any building explode/collapse from top to bottom but that's not the point here.
WRONG! The point here is that the The Preps wish us to believe that there are a lot of dangerous weapons. On this ground The Reader is encouraged to initially tag all these US-Military propositions, as propaganda. The WTC buildings cannot be demolished by these, or any other kind of missile. Would you like to know why?

The September Clues video, while most refer it to be on "no-planes" or "fake-video", also includes A Missile. I have reported to Simon that the cut where the missile strike a target is likely slightly fixed, as a petrol-style explosion follows. Someone liked a big bang to sell more missiles! When Simon tilts the video over and compare with the WTC fuel explosion, it get kind of humoristic, at best, and possibly rather tragic, if you follow my thought. The problematic issue is that the video (September Clues) could be seen as trying to ague that the fuel explosion actually could be produced by an incoming missile, and that this could account for the WTC-2 fireball on the video. This is impossible as the full-scale explosion needs approx 180 m3 of fuel. You need a large missile....

Another problematic issue on Missiles, is that, when you have rigged the WTC building for a demolition, you simply cannot have some military Gang-Ho shoot into the thing. It could cut a cable for you, that can have result in that you cannot bring the building down. You cannot use a missile on 911.

I don't want to hear any more on Missiles. OK?

D. Duck wrote
You guys start to sound like Jack Nicholson in
that movie " You cant handle the truth"
If you see the movie again, kindly note what happens right next?

The Fake Video
The Loose Change video, and others, make a lot of effort into making you believe that the WTC towers fell due to a controlled demolition. There are not much alternatives to this, and I want you to ponder upon why anyone would be fabricating a video into telling a Truth? So, while a real controlled demolition take place, there is a fake one on the telly?

The solution is that you shall think that also this is a lie!
So now comes:

The Directed Energy Weapons
If you look carefully on the video and pictures, you find peculiar round burn-marks on the surrounding WTC buildings, and there is also a WTC-7 video clip, that have a big burn mark at the centre while the video itself pass most tests--not at all as bad as the broadcast video. A much more realistic ...fake.

The directed energy demolition simply just don't go, and that is because you don't have the "Energy", and the "Directed" part also don't work. The important part is: What do this DEW-idiocy-theory lead us?

If you imagine (... like in a science-fiction movie :P ) that it was for real; and add in that The Weapon is space-based, then the US-Military should have access to a weapon by which they can demolish any building on Earth by the push of a button. The political implication of this would be serious.

And that is the main point on the DEW-idiocy!

I don't want to hear any more on directed energy weapons. OK?

On the issue, if Richard Gage is a prep or not, I have no opinion.

-----------
Hi Richard!
Do you believe that the US-Military was responsible by using A Missile on 911?
:D :D :D
XxCeltics34xX

Unread post by XxCeltics34xX »

good point
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

From what we see of the rest of the 9/11 operation, the plans had to have been in place a long time before 2001. The perps had to make their fake videos, hire the actors and witnesses, create the fake identities of the future victims, write up their fake obituaries, gain control over the media, set up fake truth groups etc. All of that takes time.

Given this long lead-time, the perps had plenty of time to rig up the buildings to come down using their choice of methods. There's no shortage of opportunities for the military to test out weapons before deploying them. Unconventional does not mean unproven.

The planners undoubtedly built in a lot of 'fail-safes' and redundancy into flattening the entire WTC complex. While I personally doubt that a missile is the method by which the towers were brought down, I believe that one could rig the towers to come down in such a way that firing a missile would not wreck the rest of the demolition. Firing a missile at the towers is not a bad way to simulate a plane crash for the handful of live witnesses who happened to be watching the show with their own eyes.

Given the perps' control over the WTC complex's physical security (Stratacom, Securasec, Kroll, Bush et al), there's no reason they couldn't deploy any kind of equipment along with the proper power sources months or years in advance.

After all of the supposed bomb damage from the 1993 bombing, the whole underground infrastructure was re-built with FBI (and assorted "anti-terrorist" alphabet soup organization) oversight. I would guess that they spec'ed out the requirements for the 2001 operation way back then. They probably built in all of the space they needed to deploy the infernal devices.

The perps supervised the clean-up of the WTC (they're still there today) and banned photography of the aftermath. If entire sections of the building were built with velcro and explosive bolts, I doubt that we're going to read about that in the New York Times or The Guardian.

In contrast to what was shown on TV, the LIVE 9.11 operation was a big Broadway show complete with actors and props. Don't let the singing and dancing chorus line influence your opinions of the set design. They had years to put in all the cables, lights, and trap doors behind the curtain.

Give me a decade to design a building that comes down in a minute or less along with control over the crime scene and I'll be happy to make it a solar-powered demolition. It's not like they decided on September 10th to blow something up and they had to send in James Bond all by himself to do the dirty deed.

It's more like designing a carnival ride than a building. As we've seen on other threads, the buildings themselves were commercial failures. Perhaps they were not designed with commercial success in mind.

It's nine years later and there's no particular hurry to put up new buildings where the old ones once stood. I would guess that the entire site was designed for spectacle rather than for real estate profits, especially given the wealth of the Rockefellers and some of the other families that seem to be involved in putting on the show.

For all I know the FBI was getting calls every week from janitors discovering destructive devices and they just told them to stay quiet and that everything was under control. "Hi, I think I see a giant industrial laser cutter here in the broom closet... oh, you guys put it there? OK, thanks, I was worried that it shouldn't be here."Thanks."
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I like Tufa's logic, but I think the main point is we cannot know what happened behind the fake video and conflicting witness testimony, much of which seems to involve lies and actors.

I agree the missile and DEW guesses are rather pathetic since we don't even know the real timelines for any building destructions on that day. Fred's point (and Simon's original point) is that a missile explains the "average citizen testimony" of a small plane (which itself is in doubt, but is the most plentifully rehashed of all the ridiculous stories of that day).

I presume D.Duck is being pejorative (and sarcastic) about "top down" destruction because he's frustrated that so many people act like cowards when it comes to the simple presentation of September Clues and wrapping their heads around the idea that the collapses are BADLY PRE-FABRICATED ANIMATIONS.

Phrases like "we can't talk about 9/11 being computer-generated propaganda because it's too true" are the most ludicrous back-asswards logistics for the whole 9/11 psyop in the first place. IF IT'S THE TRUTH YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY SEEKING, THEN TALK ABOUT IT YOU CLOWNS.

Richard Gage - if we should even give a crap about who he is - needs to stop acting like a gatekeeping perp and just explain that evidence of what happened on 9/11 is much harder to come by than - [laughter] - THE "NEWS REPORTS" and "AMATEUR VIDEO" which are all credited to a suspicious group of news employees, dead-end characters and cartoon figures ... oh - and they're computer generated and rendered animations.

Until then, how much of a sucker can you be to talk about Richard Gage as anything except a gatekeeper? He is nearly on par with Alex Jones for flippant idiocy and cowardly behavior.

I just wanted to talk about George Carlin being awesome. B)