George Carlin on New Investigation of 9/11

All other news and developments related to 9/11
hoi.polloi

George Carlin on New Investigation of 9/11

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pow5_UYKaJ8

In this clip, I enjoyed Carlin's comment on the question, "Would you support a new investigation ...?"

His response is short but no-nonsense. Question consensus reality. There isn't hope; they do what they want. It's a nice idea, though. Haha!

RIP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_carlin
XxCeltics34xX

Unread post by XxCeltics34xX »

A great man and my favorite comedian of all time. He spoke it like it was and he didnt care what anyone thought. But sadly hes right, there will never be an answer to 911. The government will keep denying everything which will make the people deny as well, this website is cracking the surface, but it will never break through
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

I'll add, that you don't have to investigate if you already have have all the facts. The Facts may also be a lie, so we have two layers of 911 lies, the outer layer that we investigate here, and there may also be a credible and detailed inner layer, only available to top politicians and intelligence services.

I have no information on this. But it can be the case that "A New Investigation" is also a buzz-word of the preps, and that this proposition is already taken care of.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Tufa @ Aug 18 2010, 08:26 AM wrote:
I have no information on this. But it can be the case that "A New Investigation" is also a buzz-word of the perps, and that this proposition is already taken care of.
As much as I hate indulging in predictions/or 'wild guesses', I fear that the "New Independent Investigation" will soon take place. It will be led by the eminent and scholarly "Architects&Engineers for 9/11 truth" crew; samples of rusty scrapyard steel beams (with no certifiable chain of custody - but just don't mention it !) will be examined scientifically and no sinister explosives will be found - no nano particles, no thermate-thermite and no traces of chinese firecrackers. Some standard cutter explosives routinely used by post-demolition crews to split large pillars (for ease of transportation) may be found - and the courtroom will squirm and giggle. "Case closed, your Honor - science and justice have prevailed - everyone back to work".

Time will tell if I'm unduly cynical on this front. Those are just my two cents.
http://www.septemberclues.org
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I doubt very much that a new investigtion will be limited to study some WTC scrap. AE911Truth asks for more than that. It will also include a look at videos, etc. It will be your day of glory, Simon! I put 3 cents on you.

Beacuse as any 5 years old around me knows by now. No tower collapses from the top! http://heiwaco.tripod.com/chall.htm
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

XxCeltics34xX 4 Aug 18 2010, 07:31 AM wrote: ...But sadly hes right, there will never be an answer to 911. The government will keep denying everything which will make the people deny as well, this website is cracking the surface, but it will never break through
You're certainly entitled to your own defeatist attitude, just keep it to yourself.

If you have no faith in yourself or your fellow man, then this is probably not the place for you.

And you can stop with the "government" meme - the legit people here know who's responsible for what we have seen.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Heiwa,

You are a very clever man but sometimes I dont understand your thinking process, so if you dont mind I like to ask you a couple of questions.

1. AE 9/11 truth are a perp organisation, what part of that dont you understand?

2. Why dont Richard Gage just come out and say THE VIDEOS ARE FAKE?

3. Simon , Hoi, Me, Ozzy, Fred, Brian, Tim, Dean, Tufa, Godzy, Proloft, Id, and all the other guys here, would never be in the same picture as Manny Badillo, now why do you think Richard Gage is in the same picture as Manny?

If you dont know who Manny is , please come back and I will give you the full picture and the whole Manny story.

Best
D.Duck
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

D. Duck,

1. AE911Truth demands a new investigation and gives many reasons for it and works hard for that objective. I like it.
2. I don't know! Richard already says that the NIST reports are faked! Isn't that enough? Richard is very brave!
3. Sorry, doesn't know Manny!

Best regards

Heiwa
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Much like court-appeals are job security for judges, lawyers and attorneys - another 9/11 investigation would just serve as job-security for the perps!

Who is going to chair this new investigation? And who will be it's members? Ha!

Richard is very stupid - not brave!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Another 9/11 investigation would almost by definition be a pointless endeavor. Without judicial rules of evidence, subpoena of witnesses, and perjury charges, no testimony will be credible.

My two-cents is that NO judge will ever preside over a 9/11 trial, given that he will likely be threatened with impeachment/disbarment/assassination if he proceeds. I'm not defeatist about humanity, or our ability to discern 'truth' that accurately reflects reality/events, but I don't believe we'll ever see a trial on 9/11 media fakery.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Richard has 1245 architect/engineer supporters and 9030 other have signed the petition demanding a new (or re-opened) investigation. He is pretty busy with that.
A re-opened investigation should be lead by a judge going through/verifying the information bit by bit like in a court.
shawnymenonic

Unread post by shawnymenonic »

Yeah! George Carlin's right, "they own everything!"
That go's for the Courts especially and especially
NYs International Corporate Courts.

The far reaching scope of this simulation when decomposed
will expose the insects beneath. These reckless naives have
infected the whole of humanity, dower. So what do you do?
I scantly read through some of the responses starting
with the A's at the Voicesmem site. I didn't bother for long
when I found so few responses to these characters. It became
apparent that the content revealed less than the content-less.
Like every thing else in this theater.of mediocrity.

Investigate911 is a rouse as Vietnam was a distraction.
When police break the law, there is no law. There can be no justice.
Until the simulation is over because then people will see its was a simulated
act of war, not an event. And now that event is over the investigation into
this real crime against humanity may begin...
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I attended a Richard Gage forum last year. After a very slick Power Point type presentation about the WTC's controlled demolition, Gage fudged & virtually refused to answer any questions about faked videos & 'no planes'.
Towards the end of his presentation Gage says, "and all those poor people that were killed" as though his audience needed to be reminded.

At best he's a gate keeper, the 9/11 forums that afford him hero status 9/11oz, loosechange etc are all plane hugging forums, clinging to the "we want a new independent investigation". The terms of reference will be so narrow it'll be a complete waste of time, analysing fake video footage.

Just as my time was wasted until I learned how everything was faked on 9/11.

A re-opened investigation should be lead by a judge going through/verifying the information bit by bit like in a court

Make sure you let the judge know about the faked footage.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

edit: I suspend judgment and remove my original statement.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Heiwa,

1. AE911Truth demands a new investigation and gives many reasons for it and works hard for that objective. I like it.

1. Please name one of the reasons you think are bullet proof.

2. I don't know! Richard already says that the NIST reports are faked! Isn't that enough? Richard is very brave!

2. No, its not enough and if Richard Gage now is saying the NIST report is fake he may have to thank Simon for the info. Until last year his A&E site still supported NIST's 11-second collapses bullsh@t. Simon wrote to him and showed him some live TV footage. The next day, their article about 11 seconds was taken down .

You also say you dont know why Richard dont come out and just say "THE VIDEOS ARE FAKE" , but dont you think that is strange when AE911Truth demands a new investigation and gives many reasons for it and the Nr. 1 reason is that the Videos are Fake and they dont even say a word about it?

In my world that is not called brave, that is called gate keeping.

3. Sorry, doesn't know Manny!

Well, a good start is to look at the ACTORS thread.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=1534179

Richard has 1245 architect/engineer supporters and 9030 other have signed the petition demanding a new (or re-opened) investigation. He is pretty busy with that.

I am not impressed cos Al Gore had just about the same number of scientists on his Global Warming list and we all know what that's all about.

I am not saying all 1245 architect/engineer and 9030 other guys are all perps but what I am saying is that the legit architect/engineer have signed on something they dont have the full picture on cos that is kept in the dark by Richard Gage.

A re-opened investigation should be lead by a judge going through/verifying the information bit by bit like in a court.

All Judges and courts are bought and paid for many years ago in the US of A but if you have a trial outside the US of A we are ready and it seems to me that you have a better relationship with Richard then I have, so please tell him if he really want to make some noise and bring the house down, he should contact us and we will provide bullet proof evidence for him and we can also help presenting the evidence in a Court of Law.

Best
D.Duck