George Carlin on New Investigation of 9/11

All other news and developments related to 9/11
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Heiwa @ Aug 20 2010, 05:51 PM wrote:
brianv 4 Aug 20 2010, 05:21 PM wrote: "stop whining about AE911Truth and Richard" Ooh Richard is it? AE911Truth is it?

Heiwa go suck Richards cock somewhere else! He's a bullshit artist and so are you!
You are just inexperienced. I am in this business since, say 1994. You have to be patient. You don't seriously think 911 is something new?? Just repeat performance.
Wow! Good comeback! I'm an noob! :lol:

Wait and see! Have faith! Have faith in brave Richrod! He'll sort all this out!

Im not going to bother my arse emailing Gage because I know what the answer will be!

A distant church bell rings, a tumbleweed is blown a dusty street by in the howling wind! Bong - whoosh! :rolleyes:
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack 4 Aug 20 2010, 06:07 PM wrote: sc
Heiwa 4 Aug 20 2010, 03:58 PM wrote: And stop whining about AE911Truth and Richard.

Best of luck,

Heiwa
Best of luck to you too, Heiwa.

No, nobody's 'whining' over here. We are only concerned about serious people wasting serious time analyzing fake videos for years on end to establish any sort of 'scientific' conclusions. You have based your own calculations on the fake imagery, Heiwa. This is a fact.

Heiwa's calculations based on fake imagery:
http://heiwaco.tripod.com/nist.htm

And Heiwa's - indeed impressive - qualifications:
http://heiwaco.tripod.com/cv.htm

To Heiwa's credit, he writes these lines in his intricate expos?:
All videos show very strange destructions when smoke, dust and damaged pieces are being ejected. You should wonder if the destruction is real ... or the videos are faked!

Well, Heiwa - we could have saved you a lot of time and effort. ;)
Simonshack:

I like the photo from a simulated/faked video of the WTC2 destruction ... so I put it on my site as illustration of the false NIST report.

NIST suggests WTC2 collapses due to gravity based on this photo. LLLLLOLLLLLL!

Big clouds of smoke & dust ... due to gravity??? It looks more like a volcano starting to errupt ... which happens a second later. The skyscraper fountain!! No skyscraper becomes a fountain of rubble = obvious sim!

Anyway - I have managed to get published in ASCE's Journal of Engineering Mechanics July 2010to show that NIST/Bazant are bogus = criminal sh#t = terrorist supporters.

I told a few (or a lot of) US main media about it ... no reply! Something is wrong.

But I don't worry or get upset or setdown about it. Tomorrow I have a game of tennis. And then we'll see.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Heiwa,

You are just inexperienced.

Haha, you my friend haven't got a clue who you addressed that statement to, not very humble in my mind and not very clever and since you have raised the bar I will follow.

I am in this business since, say 1994.

Well, then my friend I think its time for you to do something else because you haven't learned much about Psyops.

You have to be patient. You don't seriously think 911 is something new?? Just repeat performance.

Well, you should know. How many years is it since that boat went down? It was a lot of scientists/ architects and engineers on that one and where are the Estonia thing today? Is that patient enough for you?

I have told you many times now that I want you to open up the communication with Richard and that is because he stopped answer my e-mails to him so I have no reason to send him an e-mail.

You have told us you have been in contact with him and you say he is a very nice man so prove it by sending him an e-mail, telling him we want to open up a communication.

I have the feeling you like us here and what we are doing so that is not asking to much of you.

Richard Gage knows very well who we are and if he is legit its in his interest to accept the invitation.

Heiwa, here is a presentation in the form of a slide show from Richard and I want you to show me what part of that presentation that is not based on Fake pictures.

http://www2.ae911truth.org/ppt_web/10mi ... =1&lores=1

Please come back and make me happy and if I were you I would lower the bar.

Best
D.Duck
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Heiwa 4 Aug 20 2010, 03:04 AM wrote: I really feel sorry for Muhammed Atta getting involved in that mess just leaving his passport in the rubble.
No more of this, Heiwa.

No more sly, apparently serious, references to nonexistent people/vicsims.

No more conclusions based on faked videos.

No more insulting personal comments directed at regular contributors here. No more defensive answers when your posts are critiqued.

On this forum we don't respond to substantive criticism of our posts with defensiveness, or attacks/insults directed at others, or mindless repetition of the comment in question - all of which are signs of bad faith and perp status. We don't waste each other's time, and we don't engage in lengthy discussions of unsupported positions, which would mislead forum visitors about our work and our seriousness.

You are acting in bad faith, and whether or not you are a perp, I can't imagine any of us care how long you've been 'researching' this area. 1994, my butt. It doesn't take 16 years to understand the implications and lessons of the research and conclusions on this forum.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

No more of this, Heiwa.
No more sly, apparently serious, references to nonexistent people/vicsims.
No more conclusions based on faked videos.
No more insulting personal comments directed at regular contributors here. No more defensive answers when your posts are critiqued.
I agree completely with fbenario, and note that, if we can seriously discuss parts on which we have different opinions, we learn more on WHY we differ in opinion, and so we can distil the conditions by which different opinions are likely true.
The cute ting is that, if we all behave then follows that any "preps" on the forum must behave as well, and then must be able to substantiate any disinformation that they wish to forward!

D. Duck wrote:
I am speechless ... including also fake still pictures. OK: I think it is proof in reverse, so that a True controlled demolition shall prove the pictures and video as genuine.
A funny thing with the fake video, that it is one thing we can actually prove and demonstrate!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

D.Duck @ Aug 20 2010, 07:26 PM wrote: Heiwa,

I have told you many times now that I want you to open up the communication with Richard and that is because he stopped answer my e-mails to him so I have no reason to send him an e-mail.

Best
D.Duck

Duck,

try again yourself! More polite, not so condescending, etc. We all have same objective but do it differently, it appears, so no reason to overreact.

Heiwa
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

D.Duck @ Aug 20 2010, 07:26 PM wrote: Heiwa,

where are the Estonia thing today? Is that patient enough for you?

Best
D.Duck
Duck,

http://heiwaco.tripod.com/news.htm

Quite popular page; 100+ visitors day. I have quite a following in Estonia proper you know but, as you also know, the authorities and media (and some thugs) control that the lid remains on!

Heiwa
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Heiwa,

I have no use of you anymore.

You dont answer all my questions to you and you clearly think all of us here are wrong about Richard, that tells me you have a f#cked up belief system and you dont have access to full critical thinking, that is what we call "denial", and that tells me also I dont need you but who knows you might wise up.

I have asked you to set up the contact and you will not do it.

I have told you many times in the past " Anyone who base their research on FAKE videos pictures are up to no good"

I will now broaden that statement to " Anyone who is defending people that base their research on FAKE videos and pictures are either stupid beyond belief or up to no good", so pic you choice or wise up.

Heiwa, you have your first warning and you will not get another one.

This thread is about George Carlin:

George Carlin had no education but had access to critical thinking at its best and he was the master, so try to watch some stuff of George between your "tennis games", that will be good for you cos to understand some things you just cant use the stuff from the education system, you have to use your brain, get it?

I will give you a last chance, so come back and make me happy.

Best
D.Duck
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

D.Duck @ Aug 21 2010, 10:24 AM wrote: Heiwa,

I have no use of you anymore.

You dont answer all my questions to you and you clearly think all of us here are wrong about Richard, that tells me you have a f#cked up belief system and you dont have access to full critical thinking, that is what we call "denial", and that tells me also I dont need you but who knows you might wise up.

I have asked you to set up the contact and you will not do it.

I have told you many times in the past " Anyone who base their research on FAKE videos pictures are up to no good"

I will now broaden that statement to " Anyone who is defending people that base their research on FAKE videos and pictures are either stupid beyond belief or up to no good", so pic you choice or wise up.

Heiwa, you have your first warning and you will not get another one.

This thread is about George Carlin:

George Carlin had no education but had access to critical thinking at its best and he was the master, so try to watch some stuff of George between your "tennis games", that will be good for you cos to understand some things you just cant use the stuff from the education system, you have to use your brain, get it?

I will give you a last chance, so come back and make me happy.

Best
D.Duck
Duck!

You behave like a jealous normally dull Swede of average mediocrity that distrusts everybody including himself and when challenged becomes aggressive. Sorry, I have had enough of that nation of nobodies and that type of behaviour. I haven't stolen your teddy bear!

Re topic George Carlin I just had some ideas about a re-opened 911 investigation. Have been working for a re-opened Estonia investigation since 1997. Similar, hard work. The perps do not like it. They are still around!

Kind regards

Heiwa
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Heiwa.....you deflect, ignore, insult and forget.

I know a group of people who hate nation states. They are the same who did 911. Insulting an entire people is no good. Ignoring questions is even worse. Promoting shills is disgusting. You should know better.

Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

MartinL, I never deflect, ignore or forget. But insult! Why not? Regardless, I am quite popular though and I managed to get published in ASCE's Journal of Engineering Mechanics, July 2010, debunking Bazant, NIST and perps. Duck should appreciate that. I am not his servant running his strange errands. My objective right now is to improve my tennis.
Nice to talk to you in spite of photo!
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Heiwa,

I have given you many chances (more then you deserve) to back off defending Richard Gage but you dont get it and push the mantra “ Richard is a nice and brave man” and that makes you one of the most stupid people I have met.

So how the hell are anyone going to take you seriously about ideas of re-open a 9/11 investigation and make that go in the right direction, when you cant figure out what Richard Gage is all about.

We dont need stupid people here , so Heiwa,

You Are Banned.

ToDiLo
D.Duck
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

edit... instead of making dumb jokes, I contribute a frame from the non existing(?) LUC COURCHESNEs so called amateur video... ;)

Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

D.Duck 4 Aug 21 2010, 05:58 PM wrote: Heiwa,

We dont need stupid people here , so Heiwa,

You Are Banned.

ToDiLo
D.Duck

But I just wrote explicitly that this simply don't go:

... and note that, if we can seriously discuss parts on which we have different opinions, we learn more on WHY we differ in opinion, and so we can distil the conditions by which different opinions are likely true.
The cute ting is that, if we all behave then follows that any "preps" on the forum must behave as well, and then must be able to substantiate any disinformation that they wish to forward!
... so, those who don't behave is likely "Preps". Making a fight is bad work. Heiwa have done positive work. Only by discussing and understanding, can this 911 issue be moved forward. If you don't like the work of Richard Gage you should try to talk to him! I have no information what he has been doing, It could be really bad, right! There is no reason to make a fight and then to silence Heiwa from the forum.

Only one reason come into my mind:

The physical (or physics) view on things 911 related are extremely dangerous from a propaganda point of view. Each and every one of the faults, can be a mental turning point for The Audience.
It was for me.

My problem is that I can not sit here and accept that Heiwa shall be expelled from the forum. If he is not here, who else is going to write posts with his view on things discussed? If you don't understand, or care, shall you decide for all of us?

So, I EXPECT a correction!
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Tufa,

Anyone who defend obvious perps have nothing to do on this forum.Period.

We have enough work to keep track on the perps, so we dont need stupid people come here to defend the perps.

D.Duck