Why I think zionism is important in understanding 9/11

All other news and developments related to 9/11
nonhocapito

Why I think zionism is important in understanding 9/11

Unread post by nonhocapito »

From Norman Finkelstein's blog:

Woman: Wait a moment, but then the world will say “how come you’re conquering again?”

Netanyahu: the world won’t say a thing. The world will say we’re defending.

Woman: Aren’t you afraid of the world, Bibi?

Netanyahu: Especially today, with America. I know what America is. America is something that can easily be moved. Moved to the right direction.

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/i-am-s ... shocked-3/

No block of interests benefited more from 9/11 than the israeli nationalists and zionists. Since 9/11, Israel managed to do whatever it wanted and however it wanted. Nothing like terror on american soil forwarded its agenda (stated in its flag: a satanic promised land running from the Nile to the Euphrates), for the obvious reason that convincing the USA is vital in order to run its ruthless program of genocide, expansion and apartheid faster and without opposition.

The "War on terror" served the purpose even better than "The industry of the Holocaust" (as defined by Finkelstein).
It won emotionally the masses to the idea that the west is (like Israel) a victim of arab terror, but also served as a blackmail tool (cf. Israeli ties to european far-left and far-right terror during the seventies).

Of course, it could be that they just profited from the situation. But do the Mossad and the zionists strike you as groups of people who just wait for the right situation to happen for them?

I've eventually read the papers about MITRE on septemberclues.org and, for the little I can tell, I am persuaded by them-

-but nothing prevents us to imagine the affiliation of these masonic corporate forces to the cause of zionism, if only because their interests match, but more importantly because the zionists control Hollywood and hollywood calls the shots when it comes to propaganda.

I know someone will say that Israel is a tool in the hands of the Rothschilds. I may agree or probably disagree, but if you think about it, it doesn't make that much difference: my call is to put Israel near the center of the picture where I think it belongs. I take it for granted that Israel itself is dominated or divided by different forces as everything is in this world.

I hope this thread won't make me a pariah :)
Jazza

Unread post by Jazza »

I'm starting to doubt the Zionist connections. Still open to it, but moving away from it.

Reason is that it is not a secret anymore, and I'm sure many of the Jews are not really Jews. I think many of these people claiming to be Jews use it as a cover to pull the antisemitism card if anyone goes after them. Bit like having black president. Now when anyone questions Obama, they are a "raciest".

Its a perfect cover.
nonhocapito

@Jazza: The same thing could be said of the secrets of the Military-Industrial complex. Some secrets have to spill out, the important thing is the movement of opinion... The zionist connection is almost as much of a secret as the TV fakery. Someone talks about it, but the bulk of those who question the official story refuse it.

In short your argument is at risk of being anti-economic... Before being a cover for non-jews, anti-semitism it is the perfect cover for Israel and the zionists, who can even afford to let a little part of the secrets out (just like the military-industrial complex can) because the global propaganda works so beautifully for them.

Why Bibi, just like Sharon before him, is so convinced that America can be moved how they want? Are all these U.S. corporations and agencies not working for themselves? Are they so easily manipulated to wage wars and take decisions that favor Israel? (answer: yes apparently yes).

I like to think that things are not entirely a secret today because of the effort of the few who looked for the truth and made the most of the Internet... and more importantly because the players towards the end of the game became arrogant, just like with so many other things that went down on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Jazza 4 Jul 17 2010, 03:45 AM wrote: I'm starting to doubt the Zionist connections. Still open to it, but moving away from it.

...towards ? :huh: (am not being sarcastic - only curious.)
http://www.septemberclues.org
Jazza

Unread post by Jazza »

simonshack @ Jul 17 2010, 01:33 PM wrote:
Jazza 4 Jul 17 2010, 03:45 AM wrote: I'm starting to doubt the Zionist connections. Still open to it, but moving away from it.

mmm?

Do you mean I should have put "moving towards Zionism being behind everything"?

If thats the case, nup, moving away from that stance. I was rather big on the "Jews did it" about two years ago.

I was rather concerned about how Christians were being brainwashed in the Zionist type mind frame. That war with Muslims is "good" because Israel needs to be protected as God would want etc. It seemed clear to me that 911 and the wars worked for Israel, hence my thoughts about Zionism.

Now I'm starting to think that Zionism is just a tool to get people (mostly Americans) on board with war, and using antisemitism as a way to protect those who push the agenda.

All this fakery and false people is moving me towards the conclusion that all this crap in the world is nothing but fatboys making money by any means possible. I don't see any higher agenda as far as true Zionist pulling stings.

Having said all that, I'm happy to have my mind changed. Still trying to figure all this crap out.

(PS. Its midnight in OZ and I'm on my second glass of scotch, so I hope this post makes sense :) )
nonhocapito

But how not to see that the TV fakery actually makes the zionist connection stronger, because of Hollywood and the media?
Would any fakery even be possible without Hollywood?

And what if the higher agenda is the one I just told you about, of one greater Israel?
The way I see it it is a convergence of interests:

* the money making that comes from wars, and drug trafficking
* the step forward a society of total control
* the greater israel as new center of world power above any law

I think 9/11 and the wars on terror worked for all these goals and a number of minor ones too.
Jazza

Unread post by Jazza »

nonhocapito @ Jul 17 2010, 03:10 PM wrote: But how not to see that the TV fakery actually makes the zionist connection stronger, because of Hollywood and the media?
Would any fakery even be possible without Hollywood?

And what if the higher agenda is the one I just told you about, of one greater Israel?
The way I see it it is a convergence of interests:

* the money making that comes from wars, and drug trafficking
* the step forward a society of total control
* the greater israel as new center of world power above any law

I think 9/11 and the wars on terror worked for all these goals and a number of minor ones too.
If Hollywood did the 911 video's it would have looked better :P

I just see Zionism as a selling point because everyone is so Pro Israel because of the holocaust. I think its a way of selling wars, not necessarily the purpose of them.

Anyway, I hope I'm not hijacking your thread with my opinions. And I could be convinced that Zionism is the problem. I'm just moving away form that view as time goes on and more fakery is exposed.
nonhocapito

If Hollywood did the 911 video's it would have looked better

C'mon I don't mean "they" did the videos. "they" (the zionist-jewish lobby) control the whole propaganda machine, the media groups... they can decide what is true and what isn't. TV fakery means total control of the media, don't forget that.

I don't see how zionism would be a selling point considered that 9/11 was an attack against America. It's not like Rumsfeld came out and said, "we have to defend Israel", he said, "we have to defend America". It was the other way around, terror used as a selling point to move America in the direction Israel wanted. Or was the Iraq war really for oil?

You know, I can change my mind too and I don't want to sound like I know the truth or anything. My head is probably still into the fog. But the more I look into it, and get interested into the story of Israel and Zionism and its affinity with terror and false-flagging, the more 9/11 seems a direct product of that mentality.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Jazza 4 Jul 17 2010, 01:59 PM wrote:
simonshack 4 Jul 17 2010, 01:33 PM wrote:

mmm?

Do you mean I should have put "moving towards Zionism being behind everything"?

No no, I meant to ask : You're moving away from it towards what other connections? But your last post has clarified your stance - somewhat.

I'll soon contribute with a more articulate post here - as I believe the time has come to confront this issue - (as opposed to ignoring it).
http://www.septemberclues.org
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"If Hollywood did the 911 video's it would have looked better"..

What? And left their fingerprints all over it? It was deliberately visually "dumbed down" to make it appear that Holy Wood did not wave their magic wand over it. IMO.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

MartinL, and others, with their work both here and on Facebook, have done a good job showing the Rothschilds are in ultimate control of the Zionists/Israel. That's likely not a surprise to any of us.

They have also done an excellent job showing the current Israelis are not descended from the Jews of the Holy Land favored by God in the Old Testament. Rather, they are Khazars from Central Asia/Caucasus Mountains, who became known as the Ashkenazis of eastern Europe.

Finally, they have proven, to my satisfaction at least, that the Rothschilds also control the Vatican, the British Crown, and the American Federal Reserve, Goldman Sachs, and every other big member of the financial system.

Since many of us are curious who is at the very top of the perp pyramid, I would suggest we have sufficient evidence to conclude it is the Rothschilds. Consequently, all talk blaming the Zionists would be playing into the Rothschilds' hands, since it means the accusations aren't being leveled against them.

Not necessarily relevant for our purposes, but still interesting, are all the many strands showing Rothschild control of most major events of the last 200 years, from the Napoleanic Wars, to funding Lenin's return to Russia just before the Russian Revolution, to starting BP as their favored tool for controlling the oil of the world.
JamedD

Unread post by JamedD »

I used to think it was all the Jews behind 9/11 (just as the perps intended). Now I think it was mostly the English. Call me a Jew/Brit hater all you like I don't care. I only follow the facts and couldn't give a damn about political correctness.

9/11 was a joint Elite Anglo Saxon/Ashkenazi conspiracy. The non elite/bluebood Anglo Saxons and Ashkenazi (the vast majority of English and Jewish people are entirely innocent).
nonhocapito

fbenario: so you are *sure* of this Rothschild theory? No chance you might be wrong?

Let's assume you're wrong. Wouldn't the Rothschild theory be the perfect distraction to get you not to be bothered by the fact that the west supports the most fascist, racist, expansionist nation active in the world today?

Now let's assume you're right, and we ought to talk only of the top of the pyramid, ignoring what happens below it: than why talk about anything else, really? Why worry with MITRE or NASA or the Iraq war or 9/11 itself? Let's just turn this whole forum into a Rothschild forum, no?
In other words, why only Zionism or Israel fall under the "distraction" category? Isn't it rather that it is better to ignore them because they are taboos that can mark you if you talk about them?

Personally, I don't think there is a one pyramid, but even if there was, this does not excuse for omitting or ignoring how the pyramid is built, and how its weight keep us down.

I think I know something about the history of Israel by now (and how the Rothschild played a crucial part in creating the nation of Israel), and I don't ignore the story of the Khazar tribes either. But what them being "real" jews or ashkeNazis has to do with anything?
I am italian, but am I a real "italian"? What's my tribe? WHO CARES?

I am talking about the politics of terror, and how terror plays directly into the hands of Israel and its outrageous genocidal politics. Even if Israel equates to the Rothschild. Even more so then!

See, me, with my little wallet, I boycott Israel. If Israel was proved to be 100% a tool of the Rothschild, should I stop boycotting it? Or should I boycott it even more?

Right now, before our very eyes, Israel is becoming the only nation in the world ABOVE ANY LAW. The only nation in the world that can blackmail all other nations. Eventually the Rothschild will have at their service a nation that does not respond to any international authority and cannot be pressured or curbed or restrained from acting in a genocidal or aggressive manner whatsoever. A nation that can call the U.S. or NATO dogs to fight its wars whenever and however. How ignoring this can help us?

I'm thinking we ought to put this into the picture "as opposed to ignoring it", to quote Simon. :)
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Zionism was officially established in 1897 in Basel, Switzerland, home of the Bank of International Settlements aka the central bank of the central banks.

The very same group of people responsible for much if not all of the havoc in the world after the founding of Zionism were responsible for the British Revolution, the French Revolution and after Zionisms founding, the Russian Revolution that brought about the Bolshevik/Communist terror-state of the Soviet Union, the First World War and the Second World War. This they managed by controlling Soviet Russia, England and the United States. The Second World war and post-war propaganda allowed them to expand their influence in war torn post-WW2 countries. (what was the conditions for receiving Marshall Help?)

There appears to have been a gradual takeover of Europe and the US by one and same group of people, leading eventually to the attempted take over of the Middle-East with the establishment of Israel and the recent wars of aggression, genocide and "western assimilation-techniques/corporate takeover" towards Middle-Eastern countries.

One has to wonder what it is that can create such a vile force that keeps working towards the same objective for several centuries, leaving 100s of millions dead in its trail.

While I do think Rothschild do play an important role, especially in the Zionist cause, there are other families who I am sure plays an even bigger part in this operation....... names and faces not mentioned on the Alex Bones show. We got to remember Zionism is about a homeland for Jews, while the mentality of the perps seems to have more to do with conquering the world and claiming their rightful place as the rulers of a one world (communist?) government.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

You can no longer argue about the control of the entertainment and media industry when you have people like Fox News President Peter Chernin (Zionist); Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Zionist); Walt Disney CEO Robert Igor (Zionist); Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (Zionist); Warner Brothers Chairman Barry Meyer (Zionist); CBS CEO Leslie Moonves (Zionist); MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Zionist); and NBC/Universal Studios CEO Jeff Zucker (Zionist).

Well, it makes me wonder what would happen if the same seats were held by just black people or just by Chinese people or by Italian people.

On the other hand it really pisses me off when you try to make all the senators and congressmen in the US of A and the people in the parliament in England innocent victims.

As long as we have government, they have the responsibility to protect its citizens from all foreign and domestic threats and work in the interest of the people.

If governments dont do that, the people have a responsibility to throw them out.

Just think of it as we have bad police:

Its not the peoples job to go out and find criminals if the police is bad but its the peoples job to kick the bad police out and replace them with good cops so they can do the job.

I think its a dance going on and we the people have to stop the music.

Best
D.Duck