Why I think zionism is important in understanding 9/11

All other news and developments related to 9/11
Rasta84

Unread post by Rasta84 »

Jazza 4 Jul 17 2010, 04:45 AM wrote: I'm starting to doubt the Zionist connections. Still open to it, but moving away from it.

Reason is that it is not a secret anymore, and I'm sure many of the Jews are not really Jews. I think many of these people claiming to be Jews use it as a cover to pull the antisemitism card if anyone goes after them. Bit like having black president. Now when anyone questions Obama, they are a "raciest".

Its a perfect cover.
I think you're wrong in your thinking about this, because lots of Jews criticize Israel not just a few any more. However I've broadened my view a bit lately and even though Zionists are at the center of 9/11 the larger issue is the over imperialist ruling class they're a part of (albeit a prevelent one). There's a lot of misdirected talk about Zionism and Communism out there today in my opinion though. A lot of fascist and white supremacist type people foster this by spreading false theories rooted in Nazi ideology when in reality the predominant element behind hardline Zionism is extreme right-wingism. Like fascism. The Zionists hold rallies in Israel where they march chanting 'death to leftists' for example.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

On related news, Akex Jones and Mike Rivero are parting ways. On a certain issue.
http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/v ... 94#p147794
(it was about time)
shawnymenonic

Unread post by shawnymenonic »

The X-Theocracy of Isreal most likely knows every trick in the book, so what.
The SIMULATION includes strong ZION theme's, dancing Isrealies or what ever.
Perhaps to cause conflict and confusion to redirect our attention away from Disney.
Its a good thing that one Isreal company moved out of WTC just prior to the simulation.
Maybe that group wanted nothing to do with it. Then again all networks involved are trapped
into the big simulation. The more they wiggle, the further we stick our fingers in there eye's.
The veal of AmalgamViros SIMULATION is rent asunder. Geeeeeze.....

Cha~ching! ( you win the game ; )
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

shawnymenonic @ Aug 21 2010, 06:35 AM wrote: Its a good thing that one Isreal company moved out of WTC just prior to the simulation.
Or that story is just propaganda used to strengthen the notion that real companies were occupying the WTC pre-911...
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

This will likely not surprise those of us who don't believe the accuracy of standard Holocaust history.

Wiesenthal Worked for Israeli Spy Agency, Book Alleges

Simon Wiesenthal, a Holocaust survivor who gained worldwide fame for decades as a one-man Nazi-hunting operation, was in fact frequently on the payroll of the Mossad, Israel’s spy agency, a new biography asserts.

The assertion, based on numerous documents and interviews with three people said to be Mr. Wiesenthal’s Mossad handlers, not only punctures a widely held belief about how he operated; it also suggests a need to re-evaluate the standard view that the Israeli government took no interest in tracking down Nazis until the 1960 capture in Argentina of Adolf Eichmann, and little thereafter.
The book also shows that Mr. Wiesenthal came to the quiet and consistent aid of Kurt Waldheim, the former secretary general of the United Nations and president of Austria, when he was being accused by Jewish groups of having lied about his service in the German Army. The harshest suspicions of war crimes against Mr. Waldheim were never proved and Mr. Wiesenthal’s role was largely as a behind-the-scenes consultant to his fellow Austrian. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/03/world ... ?ref=world
shawnymenonic

Unread post by shawnymenonic »

MartinL 4 Aug 21 2010, 10:10 AM wrote:
shawnymenonic 4 Aug 21 2010, 06:35 AM wrote: Its a good thing that one Isreal company moved out of WTC just prior to the simulation.
Or that story is just propaganda used to strengthen the notion that real companies were occupying the WTC pre-911...
Those virtual snakes, more than likely your right. Supprting the Videodrome is there A1~priority, i reckon.
Just as the berry jenning story of an abandoned OEM. Me thinks, not.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Rasta84 4 Jul 22 2010, 01:29 AM wrote:
Jazza 4 Jul 17 2010, 04:45 AM wrote: I'm starting to doubt the Zionist connections. Still open to it, but moving away from it.

Reason is that it is not a secret anymore, and I'm sure many of the Jews are not really Jews. I think many of these people claiming to be Jews use it as a cover to pull the antisemitism card if anyone goes after them. Bit like having black president. Now when anyone questions Obama, they are a "raciest".

Its a perfect cover.
I think you're wrong in your thinking about this, because lots of Jews criticize Israel not just a few any more. However I've broadened my view a bit lately and even though Zionists are at the center of 9/11 the larger issue is the over imperialist ruling class they're a part of (albeit a prevelent one). There's a lot of misdirected talk about Zionism and Communism out there today in my opinion though. A lot of fascist and white supremacist type people foster this by spreading false theories rooted in Nazi ideology when in reality the predominant element behind hardline Zionism is extreme right-wingism. Like fascism. The Zionists hold rallies in Israel where they march chanting 'death to leftists' for example.
Rasta, I don't trust you farther than I can throw you, which is - this being virtual space - no trust at all. But if you've summed us up well by mimicking someone actually interested in the truth, I still agree in principal with most of your micro-essay.

Zionism is but one attitude within a general mental sickness that infests the war-mongerers. There are many faithful Jewish who recognize the modern Israeli territory in Arab land is an artificial creation and not the true mythical Israel alluded to be manifested by the will of the true God. Others use different language to essentially say that Judaism itself is not to blame. Just as Christianity and Islam are not to blame for the way they have been co-opted by radicals.

Targeting any general group with violence and/or hatespeech solely because of the radicals within is just the kind of overkill that causes the worst human created atrocities.

Shawny, this is your last warning to make some bloody sense. Your cryptic speech is highly suspect and will not be tolerated any longer.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi 4 Sep 4 2010, 02:59 AM wrote:
Targeting any general group with violence and/or hatespeech solely because of the radicals within is just the kind of overkill that causes the worst human created atrocities.

The people who concocted the 9/11 hoax were quite radical - IMHO.

Thankfully, moderate and peaceful people have now ensured it will never happen again.
http://www.septemberclues.org
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

hoi.polloi 4 Sep 4 2010, 03:59 AM wrote: Zionism is but one attitude within a general mental sickness that infests the war-mongerers. There are many faithful Jewish who recognize the modern Israeli territory in Arab land is an artificial creation and not the true mythical Israel alluded to be manifested by the will of the true God. Others use different language to essentially say that Judaism itself is not to blame. Just as Christianity and Islam are not to blame for the way they have been co-opted by radicals.
Hoi I agree that the problem is not the jewish people neither their particular faith. Israel is possibly the most secular nation on earth, and its actions can hardly be explained from a religious point of view. Maybe from a satanic one... :D

I obviously don't want to target this group or that group of people, which would be very stupid. Author Norman Finkelstein, mentioned at the beginning of this thread, is jewish and certainly one of my personal heroes (I invite everyone to check his work, maybe see one or two of the videos where he appears, to see how much it matters what he, almost alone sometimes, says). Many other heroes of mine would be authors, artists and thinkers who are jews or permeated with jewish culture and paradigms. Just to clarify.

That said, if you see what is happening in Israel right now -- and I mean really happening behind the smokescreens -- the ethnic cleansing and the thieving and abuse and murder, you can see how the only way to cover such a monstrosity is to favor the artificial idea of a conflict between the muslim world and the western world, so that Israel itself appears at the core of the conflict, surrounded, and legitimate in its reaction.

In other words, the way I see it, 1) Israel finds itself surrounded by muslim countries hence => 2) muslim countries must be radicalized so that => 3) muslim countries can be attacked, demonized, their influence reduced or nullified (so far the destiny of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq... Iran?). Muslims are not innocent in this, but possibly, why not, conned by a very good, decennial work of intelligence by the mossad.

Unless I am being put on by a anglo-saxon majority, like someone else wrote on the forum (which I admit I could be), the zionists appear to be the ones seeing nothing else but their own goal -this being how much they are determined- and their undeniable infiltration inside foreign governments would be there for the sole promotion and protection of the expansionist efforts of Israel, and nothing else.

It seems to me this marries well with 9/11.

Many western forces and corporations were certainly into 9/11 for the money. That's for sure. The reward must be there. But the Zionists were the ones with an ideological motive, and that's what I call a "driving force". So to make sure *those* scapegoats were chosen (muslims and the middle east) *that* target (NYC, the core of jewish power in the west), etc.

For the corporations interested in business, very likely the ideology was just something to hide behind. Regardless, it was there.
Orwell rightfully said that a revolution is just another way to get power and resources very quickly. But could we understand the soviet revolution without understanding the ideological motives behind it?

(the meaning of this post being that i am not entirely ready to give up this line of thoughts yet, if really I should. But I welcome arguments. who wants to be anti-semitic these days? lol :D)