The English and 9/11?

All other news and developments related to 9/11
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: The English and 9/11?

Unread post by reel.deal »

whatsgoingon wrote:
I would anticipate more than oil is being sought after, but what else is in the Middle East?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4L68nFrKDU

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqhSnq7wdUo

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33hOWlGX4OQ

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-m5dxrXZxA

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w8Z059OJZ4

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChIF6yvTL6k

What A Wonderful World
Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Mitch Matrixx wrote:Oh yeah,
I almost forgot, but reel.deal nailed it...
There's a LOT of dope there. ;)
Yes drug trafficking is obviously very dear to the Bush family just as almost as oil. But once again, there's dope in south america too, but the expansion appears to be one directional.

This is a convergence of interests... Maybe I'm being fooled but I suspect that the "political vision" of it all is really about Israel and zionist expansion and nothing else: at least in the sense that no politician or corporation is allowed to take initiative and follow a strategy anywhere without checking with their needs first. Can you guys think of a singular world event post 9/11 that went against the interests of Israel? I can think of a few that went against the interests of the british or the USA, and probably many more against my own little country... :rolleyes:
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

nonhocapito wrote: Can you guys think of a singular world event post 9/11 that went against the interests of Israel? I can think of a few that went against the interests of the british or the USA, and probably many more against my own little country... :rolleyes:
I can see Israel as a perfect tool to push Zionist agenda . Bombing children in Gaza and unconditional support of Jewish State by USA , UK give lots of reasons to many folks to become terrorists . Right ? Al - Qaida must be true then .

Do people in Israel feel allright with all this madness in their country ? ( around 30 per cent of them are actually Arabs ):) I doubt it .

Poor Israeli children are the most brainwashed lot in this world , superior even to USA and North Korea :) They keep driving them around Poland showing all these Concentration Camps and reminding them that in reality everybody hates them and wants to see them in these sinister joints again. Thats why Israel was born , to protect them :)

IMHO this 20.000 square meters of desert is being used to push war agenda around the Muslim world . It works kind of like a torn in an islamic ass :)

I will stick to my opinion that the strings are pulled in London . Its all about parasitic banking , a giant usury scheme that really keeps us all in this financial straight jacket . Oil , drugs are very important but they are only derivatives of this mother-scum .

p.s.

To summarize , Iraq wasnt invaded to help Israel , The whole middle east wasnt antagonized to help Jewish State . Israel was founded to help do all these things and more ....
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Countries and cultures have egos by proxy of the people that make them. The Jewish elite Zionists might think they are the center of everything, but so does London and so does America, even though it's clear America is also a resource mining operation and a tool. London seems to coalesce many of these issues but being American I also tend to blame "America" whatever the fuck that even is. (Clinton might be able to tell us what "is" is all about.) We probably all have a responsibility to make our governments face up to their roles in the matter. How many corporations does each country control? Follow the money.

London basically housed the organizations that created Israel. My guess is that saying "Zionist London and its friends" is just as accurate a portrayal as saying "Zionist Israel and its friends" when referring to who is responsible for the most deranged magical thinking that has lead us to fighting for our media back. Corporations don't exist. They float in paper and through 1's and 0's.

If the countries housing them are all chess pieces of the same *color* (ahem) then it continues to make sense that way, as well. (I don't think it's just a playful coincidence that chess colors are traditionally sets of black pieces and white pieces. For some reason, there's a group of people still on the business of the crusades and jihads and they want to enlist everyone's help in a race war. The Anglos (and before them the Spaniards and Hungarians) were the white empires serving egregious examples of institutionalized racism. We must end this racist behavior and atone.) But on the other hand I don't think corporations are as color-oriented as the most racist organizations like the Klan. Racism doesn't seem to be the top of the game. There is a huge Saudi involvement and other dark-skinned involvement which tells me that the black-white conflict is just one focus. There are probably many dividing elements you could take your pick from - anything that presently divides us in person with one another - and these would be more exasperated fights. But if you look at corporations, they represent all of the fictions that we are standing against.

The paranoid question of whether the leaders live a blissful life free of human conflict while we fight amongst ourselves because of the conflicts "they create" pretty much dodges our responsibility to avoid taking part in their pyramids in the first place. Of course they have greater access to relaxation, cushy hotels, sex, riches, etc. etc. - because they are the "boss" and we are the "employee" but everyone and absolutely everyone has access to the same responsibility. It's just that most people are not psychotic egotists trying to control gods. Cheesy - I know - but something important to remember when we get paranoid that somehow we have to tear down their quality of life in order to raise our own. It could be that our lives will change dramatically when we stop the brainwashed from unquestioningly worshipping their stupid invisible "economic" tasks, but it could be that things remain somewhat the same. Who knows? I say let's try taking away their corporations and seeing if people are forced to somewhat face reality more instead of fictional bodies. (Corporation literally means to form a body and therefore is the logical idea representing the robots/matrix/automated life that MITRE apparently wants us to have).

In any case, China, India, Europe, Israel, London and America have a huge amount of corporations. Stop investing in them. Pull out. Stop enforcing the caste system. This will put an end to the force with which foreign elements mine, resource-grab, rape the Earth, steal and kill for resources, etc. It would dismember the military corporations and leave only the military-minded individuals.

Either that, or we need to really re-think how corporate models function in general so that they cannot get out of control as they have. We have organized ourselves artificially and we can do it many different ways. It doesn't have to be the way it is presently done.
whatsgoingon

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a