Lybian leader Moammar Gadhafi and 9/11

All other news and developments related to 9/11
Surcouf
Banned

Lybian leader Moammar Gadhafi and 9/11

Unread post by Surcouf »

"Was he [Bin Laden] on board of one those aircraft that hit the towers ?"
"the terrorists who hit New York are not from Afghanistan, they are not Afghanese"
"They [the "terrorists"] didn't take off from Irak or Afghanistan ... they flew from JFK airport here in New York"
"the whole action was done here ... they were trained here"

Of what we all know here for a long while already, whoever either aware of the 9/11 story and/or related to the "Terrorism" file that would be quoted like this, would legitimately viewed as a member of the 9/11 Grand Deception along with the actors, journalists, leaders of the fake 9/11 truth movements, etc ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MrpigxY ... re=related
at 5.35 in Larry King's live
Everything might not be faked ...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Surcouf 4 Apr 25 2010, 01:15 PM wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MrpigxY ... re=related
at 5.35 in Larry King's live
Glad you liked the vid I linked to you, Surcouf mon ami!

You should have given us the 4:04 timeline though:

"AL QUAEDA? Where is AL QUAEDA? AL QUAEDA is here in New York..."

:lol: A classic.

Gadhafi - or any world leader - knows the margins of what can be said and what can not be said. That's my humble opinion. The above statement, however, is a priceless exception to the rule... (Larry King comes out of it like a silly little nerd).

Whenever a world leader overrides that rule, he/or she gets eliminated. Idi Amin of Uganda was demonized and made into a monster as soon as he....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERkQL0geCJo
http://www.septemberclues.org
Surcouf
Banned

Unread post by Surcouf »

simonshack Posted on Apr 25 2010, 08:15 PM

Glad you liked the vid I linked to you, Surcouf mon ami!

Yes this was a good idea and I recommend the entire interview where we can hear that Gadhafi has a few good formulas including indeed the "Al Qada in New York !"

Gadhafi - or any world leader - knows the margins of what can be said and what can not be said

That's probably often true but the same argument may then apply to many people about 9/11. We could say that some media and/or mediatized people, just to protect their job, would agree to solely blame GW Bush and its government but would avoid to talk about No Plane because it was just too much and directly pointing out the media fakery ...

I just note that Gadhafi brings the subject of planes and terrorists with less cautiousness and subtllety than he has during the rest of the interview where he feels very free not to answer and to return the questions.

Let's compare with Dr Mahatir ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz61PlDwgwA
Freedom of speech of the first 30 seconds are impressive ... Amin Dada is outperformed !

Regarding 9/11, Dr Mahatir position (reconfirmed early this year) is much clearer than Gadhafi's one ...

"It sounds logical to me [that the September 11 attacks were a staged event]. Until today, you cannot even find scraps of the plane that crashed into the World Trade Centre and there is no picture of the other plane, which was supposed to crash.”

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=11 ... =351020406

With respect to margins, yes Dr Mahatir seems to know them as he doesn't say that they were no planes in the WTC even though it's fully implicit in his statement.

Overall and including for different reasons not detailed here, I do wonder if Gadhafi is (or still is) a real enemy of the US ...
Everything might not be faked ...
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Dr M: If they can make Avatar, they can make 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZewcnqiZzc&NR=1

Idi Amin Awongo Alemi Dada at the pinnacle of power as President of Uganda. He had the "audacity" to make "descendants of Uganda's colonizers" kneel before him, an ultimate sign of reverence in the Kakwa tribe and other tribes in Uganda and Africa.

Jaffar (Idi Amin's son) commended me for telling the true story of the Kakwa tribe, which includes Temezi (Tribal Elders) teaching youngsters to practice unconditional kindness and unconditional generosity at all times - far from unsubstantiated malicious statements made about the tribes of the West Nile region of Uganda in general and the Kakwa tribe in particular - lies that have been spread by bigots for purposes of advancing "dishonourable agendas".

http://www.idiamindada.com/Telling_Idi_ ... Story.html
velentfy

Re: Lybian leader Moammar Gadhafi and 9/11

Unread post by velentfy »

How come the western world supports the anti-gaddafi if some of them are al-qaeda? I know Gaddafi is crazy and evil dictator, but if Gaddafi lost and step down, which the western world wants, isnt there any possibilities that Al-Qaeda Organization in the Islamic Maghreb and other extremist can take over libya instead of pro-democracy rebels? I think Gaddafi is better to rule Libya than AlQaeda, right? please give me some proper answers thanks.
Last edited by velentfy on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear velentfy,

I quote my humble self of my analysis of what "Al-Qaeda" is.
Everything I say is up for discussion: cut it to pieces, prove me wrong, find the logical faults I challenge you.
So, what the fuck "Al-Qaeda" is?
Blackwater? US Special forces? Outside of Lawrence of fucking Arabia, no way will a paleface convince Arabs that he is just old homeboy Hassan from the neighborhood. And you can not set out non-involved FBI agents on faked trails if they recognise their own pals from the old Army days as Mohammad Atta.
Arab mercenaries? There is only so much pregnant Arab women and kids and their puppies that an Arab mercenary will behead for a 100 dollar bill of the unbelievers. Can not be trusted, will not be trusted.

So, how about that instead: "Al-Qaeda" is an US-Israeli joint operation, a pseudo-terrorist gang and a Media fakery.
1. As a pseudo-terrorist gang, Al-Qaeda basically is the Israeli Defence Force's so-called "Mistaravim" unit. Mistaravim translates "Like an Arab", "Play an Arab". Sephardim Juden who look like an Arab, speak the language, know the customs, and can sell themselves as islamist terrorist so even the Arabs believe them-compare that feat with convincing the average American TV-viewer.
In the Middle East they are committing real terror attacks against the locals. When a bomb goes off in a crowded Baghdad market, it was Al-Qaeda. If an IED blows up a US convoy, it was the legit insurgency. False-flag operations and false-flag massacres are standard tactics of pseudo-terror gangs in Counter-Insurgency (CI) warfare. The Rhodesian Selous Scouts did them long years ago. Insurgents do not kill their own folks. But "foreign jihadists" massacring the locals can not hide among the locals without getting hurt: so they have to operate from US bases.

2. In the Western World, Al-Qaeda is a Media fakery. Their beheading and threatening videos are always "found" by IDF-related SITE, siteintelgroup, who claim to find them on islamist extremist sites. Funny thing is, nobody was ever able to find these videos outside of SITE's homepage. The Nick Berg video was proven fake, and the others are a laugh, too. Would you upload a video of yourself on the net if you plan terror attacks? The drones are up there with cameras, they may compare the live feed from you with your video image with a computer program, and the Hellfire rocket comes. If you wanted to terrorize the West, you will be stopped at the first CCTV. You do not show your face to an enemy with vast resources to hunt down and punish you-unless you have security clearance or you are just an actor.

Of course, Al-Qaeda is covered in the TV and the news, in faked attacks like the London and Madrid bombings. The aim is to sell to the viewers the War on Terror and the taking away of liberties. Old Osama was probably given a golden Amex card in exchange of letting his name be used as the second Hitler. The fakery has a more sinister aim: young muslim men are targeted and incited by these news and images to imitate and copy-cat what they see as "legit islamist terror" on TV, so those multibillion dollars funded Secret Services can go after real plots of a bunch of romantic amateur dickheads.This is what was called "Al-Qaeda-franchise" in the news a few years ago. Also, stupid fuckers are set up by FBI with fake bombs, these "home-grown terrorrists" are also named as Al-Qaeda.

So, my advice is this: whenever you hear "Al-Qaeda" uttered, think Media fakery with isreali involvement. ;)
Do not tell me there is an "real islamist terrorist group called Al-Qaeda" with NYC Media connections to fake the 9/11 WTC attacks, hating the freedoms of the US, wishing to bring sharia to the US, wishing to plant the horsehair and crescent-moon flags on top of the White House...

Now, Gaddhafi's case is waay simpler than you presume. If Gaddhafi falls, that means he and his tribe is out of power. The resulting system will be called "democracy", but believe me, those "pro-democracy rebels" could not care less about democracy. They want their tribe to take the power. So if Gaddhafi goes, the strongest tribe-with Western backing I suppose-will take the power, and will consolidate it with cutting a deal with the main other tribes and share it with them in exchange for their support. "Democracy", if the Westerners press it, will look like this: there will be Party A, Party B, and Party C to vote on. Party A will equal Tribe A, Party B will mean Tribe B, and so forth. All Triba A members will vote on Party A, all Tribe B members will vote on Party B. Party A will cut a deal with Party B and C in the above mentioned manner. Easy. ;)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

velentfy wrote:How come the western world supports the anti-gaddafi if some of them are al-qaeda?
It sounds as if you think Al CIAda is real, a threat, and a major player. No evidence exists to support any of those assumptions.

Oh, I get it. You assume the US government, and its paid, and thus controlled, media is both acting in good faith, and attempting to describe the world accurately, whenever it says anything at all. You might ask yourself why you believe that.
Guerrero

Unread post by Guerrero »

warriorhun wrote:Dear velentfy,

I quote my humble self of my analysis of what "Al-Qaeda" is.
Everything I say is up for discussion: cut it to pieces, prove me wrong, find the logical faults I challenge you.
So, what the fuck "Al-Qaeda" is?
Blackwater? US Special forces? Outside of Lawrence of fucking Arabia, no way will a paleface convince Arabs that he is just old homeboy Hassan from the neighborhood. And you can not set out non-involved FBI agents on faked trails if they recognise their own pals from the old Army days as Mohammad Atta.
Arab mercenaries? There is only so much pregnant Arab women and kids and their puppies that an Arab mercenary will behead for a 100 dollar bill of the unbelievers. Can not be trusted, will not be trusted.

So, how about that instead: "Al-Qaeda" is an US-Israeli joint operation, a pseudo-terrorist gang and a Media fakery.
1. As a pseudo-terrorist gang, Al-Qaeda basically is the Israeli Defence Force's so-called "Mistaravim" unit. Mistaravim translates "Like an Arab", "Play an Arab". Sephardim Juden who look like an Arab, speak the language, know the customs, and can sell themselves as islamist terrorist so even the Arabs believe them-compare that feat with convincing the average American TV-viewer.
In the Middle East they are committing real terror attacks against the locals. When a bomb goes off in a crowded Baghdad market, it was Al-Qaeda. If an IED blows up a US convoy, it was the legit insurgency. False-flag operations and false-flag massacres are standard tactics of pseudo-terror gangs in Counter-Insurgency (CI) warfare. The Rhodesian Selous Scouts did them long years ago. Insurgents do not kill their own folks. But "foreign jihadists" massacring the locals can not hide among the locals without getting hurt: so they have to operate from US bases.

2. In the Western World, Al-Qaeda is a Media fakery. Their beheading and threatening videos are always "found" by IDF-related SITE, siteintelgroup, who claim to find them on islamist extremist sites. Funny thing is, nobody was ever able to find these videos outside of SITE's homepage. The Nick Berg video was proven fake, and the others are a laugh, too. Would you upload a video of yourself on the net if you plan terror attacks? The drones are up there with cameras, they may compare the live feed from you with your video image with a computer program, and the Hellfire rocket comes. If you wanted to terrorize the West, you will be stopped at the first CCTV. You do not show your face to an enemy with vast resources to hunt down and punish you-unless you have security clearance or you are just an actor.

Of course, Al-Qaeda is covered in the TV and the news, in faked attacks like the London and Madrid bombings. The aim is to sell to the viewers the War on Terror and the taking away of liberties. Old Osama was probably given a golden Amex card in exchange of letting his name be used as the second Hitler. The fakery has a more sinister aim: young muslim men are targeted and incited by these news and images to imitate and copy-cat what they see as "legit islamist terror" on TV, so those multibillion dollars funded Secret Services can go after real plots of a bunch of romantic amateur dickheads.This is what was called "Al-Qaeda-franchise" in the news a few years ago. Also, stupid fuckers are set up by FBI with fake bombs, these "home-grown terrorrists" are also named as Al-Qaeda.

So, my advice is this: whenever you hear "Al-Qaeda" uttered, think Media fakery with isreali involvement. ;)
Do not tell me there is an "real islamist terrorist group called Al-Qaeda" with NYC Media connections to fake the 9/11 WTC attacks, hating the freedoms of the US, wishing to bring sharia to the US, wishing to plant the horsehair and crescent-moon flags on top of the White House...

Now, Gaddhafi's case is waay simpler than you presume. If Gaddhafi falls, that means he and his tribe is out of power. The resulting system will be called "democracy", but believe me, those "pro-democracy rebels" could not care less about democracy. They want their tribe to take the power. So if Gaddhafi goes, the strongest tribe-with Western backing I suppose-will take the power, and will consolidate it with cutting a deal with the main other tribes and share it with them in exchange for their support. "Democracy", if the Westerners press it, will look like this: there will be Party A, Party B, and Party C to vote on. Party A will equal Tribe A, Party B will mean Tribe B, and so forth. All Triba A members will vote on Party A, all Tribe B members will vote on Party B. Party A will cut a deal with Party B and C in the above mentioned manner. Easy. ;)

Awesome breakdown warriorhun. Especially in regards to AlQueda. I'm pocketing this one in hopes to pull it out whenever someone brings up AlQueda to my face. B)
warriorhun

Dear Guerrero and All,
Little video I found on youtube about Mistaravim in action on the Palestinian territories:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfkVIhPK ... detailpage
Israeli news, Mistaravim on Palestinian territories, another, different video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BUEnhEJ ... detailpage
Playing Arabs, foaming at the mouth shouting jihaad, throwing rocks, convincing the Arabs themselves...
And make no mistake: this is what they are doing at "home". Can you see the enormous possibilites open to them overseas?

And this is not something new: here is a little article about Selous Scouts pseudo-terror operations in Rhodesia: http://selousscouts.tripod.com/PSEUDO%2 ... ERANDI.htm
Of course, I do not indicate that the brave anti-bolshevik Selous Scouts were involved in killing innocents, they concentrated on offing the terrs, but false flag/faked terror attacks they did, to gain credibility in tribal areas. Like this one I quote:
After a white farmstead about forty miles north-west of Salisbury had been attacked, it was discovered that one of the two groups in the assault were Selous Scouts ...
And they did some insanely cool tricks, like calling down air-strikes close to their own positions, and the white officers used black paint on their faces to pass off as black terrs... So even mentioning these heroic soldiers on the same page as the Mistaravim is a shame, and I just use them to ram home my point.
This one is for all former members of Rhodesian Selous Scouts to show my respect: PAMWE CHETE!!!

False-flag massacres are nothing new. Same true for false-flag bombings and other pseudo terror attacks. Pseudo terror gangs are used in Counter-Insurgency warfare since ages.
And "Al-Qaeda" is a pseudo terror gang.

This link goes to siteintelgroup, first finders of all "Al-Qaeda" videos, the Rita Katz IDF business: https://news.siteintelgroup.com/
They just can not help themselves, you have to pay for watching the new jihadist videos recently... :lol:

And reading here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duvdevan_Unit the following about the Duvdevan Mistaravim
In 2002 the unit was awarded as such by the prime minister for having the most significant effect on the war on terror.
makes you wonder just what operation during last year could have THAT big effect on the War on Terror....
warriorhun

Dear All,

A very, very weird thing happened. My evaluation of Al-Quaeda triggered a totally forgotten memory in me, so I did a little google search, and boom, it hit me in the face.
Let me tell you: before 2010 I did not even hear that such unit as IDF Mistaravim exists, and I bet you did not hear about them, too.

Except in a little clue the perps left in the official story.

I found a sim.

Here is his picture:

He is Daniel Lewin, employee of Akamai Technologies.
According to the official story, on 9/11 he was on Flight 11. "Heroically fought the Arab hijackers who stabbed him to death."
According to the official story, he was a former member of Sayeret Matkal. http://www.historycommons.org/entity.js ... ret_matkal
Take an educated guess: what on earth Sayeret Matkal is? Yep, you are right. Sayeret Matkal is a MISTARAVIM UNIT!

Now, if I were a plane-hugger I would say the 9/11 hijackers were the Mistaravim of Sayeret Matkal or Sayeret Duvdevan. But I am a no-planer. And a Life of Brian-type Judean People's Front suicide commando action is not something these people will do if they can avoid it. So, how do I explain a Mistaravim unit was mentioned even in the official story?

Easy. Just like myself, nobody knew what Sayaret Matkal really is in 2001. I bet most Americans did not hear about them even today. The message, the clue was not for us. I bet all the israelites knew what Sayeret Matkal is back in 2001. It was a clear warning to all israelites: do not ask questions and support the official Al-Qaeda story, because we are involved, it is israeli national interest.

No wonder Netanyahu handed out medals to the whole unit of Sayeret Duvdevan in 2002 for their significant effect on the war on terror. They were the ones impersonating Mohammad Atta and the hijackers to leave fake trails for the FBI investigation. The FBI rank and file would have found suspicious if there was no investigation at all. They had to find something... Fake trails left by Mistaravim.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Makes sense. Weird.

It's also kind of funny that you found this out right after I bumped into that mysterious "Glenn" character who apparently worked for Akamai. Was it a real company? Or a front from the beginning?

The company, if shortened to "Akamai Tech" or "Akamai T" is also a kind of queer scramble of "My attack" (mai a-Tech or mai a Te-aka). Okay, perhaps a bit of a stretch, but it might be an attention getter for some poor secret service drone scanning the fake evidence for real evidence - and while in "fight or flight" survival mode, the words might jump out at him. And finding that Akamai is connected to Israel - and that it's kind of saying, "don't worry about this, this is my attack." - it might further put them at ease about the Israeli-UK-USA partnership that was driving 9/11. Coded reassurance. Do you think they might do that with one another?
warriorhun

Dear hoi.polloi,

Picture of sim David E. Retik you posted in the WTC tenants thread:

Picture of our new best Mistaravim mate, Daniel Lewin:

Twin sims or what?

Reading your post in the tenants thread, the name and the company jumped out. Yep, Akamai Tech it is. This is their site:
http://www.akamai.com/

This is what wikipedia has to say:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akamai_Technologies

The whole wikipedia link especially to your noble attention: MSM connection jumps out like you wouldn't believe (especially the "Customers" section). And our new best Mistaravim mate, fair Daniel Lewin was allegedly one of the founders of the company (and if anybody doubts he is a sim, try to find another picture or name of any other member or ex-member of the Mistaravim on the net, dead or alive... but don't hold your breath.)
Saying interesting is an understatement.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Awesome find, Warriorhun! Really made me smile, at learning yet another 'hidden' clue in the whole official 9/11 narrative. What a complex jigsaw puzzle they put together - they just didn't do it quite cleverly enough!

And their video work sucked.
warriorhun

Dear hoi.polloi, fbenario and All,

another photo of our new best mistaravim sim mate, Daniel Lewin:

and one more Daniel Lewin:

Okay, what is my take: just like David E. Retik is a sim, Daniel "Mistaravim" Lewin is a sim, too, but maybe there is more to the story than the simple Sayeret Matkal clue. Maybe the whole story of Danny boy is an insider joke, right in your face: we say it out loud and you stupid cattle do not see the tree from the forest. (Of course they could not resist a bit of pro-israeli propaganda, too: an israeli fighting the hijackers to save American lives during the greatest terror attack in history, before even the war on terror officially started, as on this israeli memorial site: http://www.israelnewsagency.com/dannyle ... ttack.html )

We know about the Media fakery involvement, the military involvement, the israeli involvement.

But there had to be firms providing servers and communication on which the fake CGI videos could be run on 9/11, CGI experts to create the videos, etc...
Tell me I am wrong, but Akamai Technologies' Media and Military connections make them a likely candidate.

What does CNN have to say in a 2001 article (if I understand the dating of the article correctly)?: http://articles.cnn.com/2001-09-11/tech ... _s=PM:TECH
In July, Lewin was named one of the Top 10 people of the Enterprise Systems Power 100, a list of industry leaders chosen for their effect on the IT (information technology) landscape and for their ability to influence the industry's direction....
Akamai produces technology designed to facilitate online content delivery. Such software is meant to help companies reduce the complexity and cost of operating a uniform Web infrastructure. CNN.com uses a number of services offered by Akamai.
NY Times: http://topics.nytimes.com/topics/news/b ... index.html
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (Akamai) provides services for accelerating and improving the delivery of content and applications over the Internet, ranging from live and on-demand streaming video capabilities....The Company's solutions are designed to help[/b] companies, government agencies and other enterprises....[/b] It offers application performance services, services and solutions for digital media and software distribution and storage, content and application delivery, online advertising-related services and other specialized Internet-based offerings.
Answers.com: http://www.answers.com/topic/akamai
Through its network of some 80,000 servers in more than 70 countries, Akamai analyzes and manages Internet traffic, transmitting content from the server geographically closest to the end user. Akamai has about 20 global offices, but most sales are made in the US. Customers have included Apple, Hitachi, NASDAQ, and the US Department of Defense.
I could quote till the cows come home. I have a feeling that if I wanted to fake a CGI and media fakery terror event, Akamai Tech may be of service and help.

What do you think?
Last edited by warriorhun on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
warriorhun

Dear All,
this is part 2 of my previous comment:

Calling our new best Sayeret Matkal Mistaravim mate, Daniel Lewin a MistaraSim would be more fitting I guess :D

Strange thing, just like Daniel Lewin, according to this article http://www.legacy.com/sept11/Story.aspx ... location=3 his "sim twin" David E. Retik was on the Fligh 11 airplane on 9/11, too. Here is a memorial site of Retik: http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/David_E_Retik.php
I think the sim photos and names came in sequence by the fakery's sim generator program. Can you point out any difference between the facial features of the two sims, Daniel Lewin and David E. Retik?
Here is one of the typical sim-type pictures of David E. Retik: Image

compare it to Daniel Lewin's: Image

An interesting article on the story of the controversy of the timing of Daniel Lewin's picture appearing in the news: http://philjayhan.wordpress.com/2010/05 ... ll-forums/

Another picture I was able to find of sim David E. Retik, worker of Alta Communications is this:

And fuck me, I can not believe it: according to their corporate site here: http://www.altacomm.com/portfolio.htm , the employer of vicsim David E. Retik, ALTA COMMUNICATIONS deals in BROADCASTING AND DIGITAL MEDIA, too, just like Daniel Lewin's Akamai Technologies! Another likely candidate for 9/11 CGI-Media fakery involvement!
What wikipedia has to say about Alta Communications of Boston, Massachusetts?: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alta_Communications
Well, what do you think?

And one more of David E. Retik:

According to this: http://www.retikmellofoundation.org/directors.htm there is a foundation in David E. Retik's memory, and two names on the board of directors, "Susan Retik, Needham, MA" and "Dr. Alan Retik Weston, MA" suggests perhaps he has sim relatives, too... And the The David E. Retik Christopher D. Mello Foundation is in Boston, Massachusetts.

Marco Greenberg of Haaretz claims to have known the Sayeret Matkal sim Daniel Lewin personally: http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/op ... y-1.253286
And according to this article, sim Daniel Lewin even had a memorial service on 20th Sept 2001, and has sim relatives, his "wife Ann and two kids": http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2001/lewin.html , and Daniel Lewin has a foundation, too, the Daniel Lewin Science Scholarship Fund, Boston, Massachusetts.

I wonder if Boston, Massachusetts is a ghost town in reality, full of foundations dedicated to 9/11 vicsims, populated only by fictional characters, all of them sim relatives of the 9/11 vicsims... :blink: :D

So in the Western Hemisphere, paid actors like "American Al-Qaeda spokesman" Adam Gadahn aka. Adam Pearlmann (ADL) are threatening the US with fake terror threats on siteintelgroup's videos, while heroic israeli MistaraSim vicsims are fighting Arab hijackers during faked 9/11 terror attacks to save America... Truly we are living in the Media Matrix I am afraid...