Steven Warran's Research

All other news and developments related to 9/11
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Goddamnit... What's with all the drama? (hungover so not tolerant today)

Maybe we can create a "drama" thread so the VicSim research thread stays research-related for lurkers, readers from the outside?

Please?
godzilla

Unread post by godzilla »

stevenwarran2 @ Apr 18 2010, 07:50 AM wrote: f#ck you Godzilla---deep up the ass. The only person who has contributed less to 9/11 truth than you is dduck. Whatever your role is here, keep it the f#ck away from me.

How sweet. No problem.
"It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true." - Henry Kissinger
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Steve,

I was going to stay out of your little drama stunt and just watch cos I wanted you to work for your cheep whiskey money but I changed my mind.

Steve2 you have your first warning and you will not get another one.

Best
D.Duck

Edit: Hahaha, I was to slow on the draw.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

To "stevenwarran2" and followers, I deleted the last post by this member, not D.Duck, because it would have gotten "stevenwarran2" banned and I am convinced we should give this identity a chance to stand for the thoughtful research at the Steven Warran blogosphere.

I have split this topic because of its controversial status. Some people think Steven Warran is legit and others don't. Because Simon thinks he is legit, we are keeping his posts around.

"stevenwarran2" posts here demanding respect/authority and attention to the information posted in his world in equal measures. Please be patient with his attitude if you would like to read into the information.

Personally, I recommend being cautious around everybody's research, including Steven Warran's.

To 'clear the air' - I asked that he keep all photographs of myself to himself and not share them. He decided to ignore that request and therefore - in my pipsqueak opinion - he has negated the value of his word significantly. But he never heard that from me personally so I hope if he is reading that he understands this is a pardon from me for that transgression - whatever that is worth.

What we will not stand for, what we will create an unbalanced situation around, is the typical paid disinformation tactic of seeding ridiculous rumors and hearsay such as "Hoi and Simon are the same person. I have proof!"

That will get almost anyone on this site quickly banned.

Yet for StevenWarran, Simon wants to make an exception, because - as he says - "Steven's research is so good. And he really understands VicSim ideas; he just needs time to let it sink in."

I am prepared to wait before letting him tromp around throwing really unfounded comments at people. I don't think we have to invite people on here just because they flatter our egos once in a while. In fact, that's an invitation for big trouble and headaches and annoyances in our personal life. However, he is already re-invited. So let's see.

---

I will be monitoring "stevenwarran2" and its other incarnations. That may involve deleting comments from his posts which are rude, deleting posts altogether or trying temporary suspensions.

I started this forum at the advice of brianv as an experiment in disseminating discourse that sheds legitimate doubts on every word of the official story, including the notion of alleged 'victims' of 9/11. That is the basis of this site. That is why we delete posts, ban people and request people format their information around this context. Otherwise, we have no area for people to wrap their heads around such an amazing possibility.

Why?

Because that possibility, as incredible as it is, has a suspicious number of people appearing all over the Interwebs attacking it with a fury and deviousness that is not explained by the boredom of random web surfers.

If StevenWarran2 doesn't respect our doubt of him and play within this single, albeit strictly enforced, "rule" of doubting truly everything unscientific about the bullshit 9/11 story, I don't care if Simon and D.Duck ban me. I will ban "stevenwarran2" and its future iterations until that's their only choice to stop me from rabidly protecting this tiny cyber space of truth. My use as a "researcher" is pretty much limited to this function - groundskeeper of the September Clues soil. If Simon doesn't want that role for me, I will graciously or immaturely step down, as is my wont, and leave it alone, so he can befriend the creeps he wants to. I can tend to my own personal space for the same thing ... but elsewhere.

Until then, thanks all for tolerating me as an Admin here. It's not a great or natural role for me. I am a dispassionate loner for the most part. This place has meant a lot to me so far, and I hope it will continue to help people gain personal power, rather than confuse and confound them. In that spirit, let's read on.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I can't say that the tone of the forum has changed for the better or that my morale has improved any since Warran's return.

In the interest of transparency it might make sense to move offending posts to some 'don't say we didn't warn you' quarantine zone so that people worried about excessive censorship can see what they were missing. One hopes that the censor maintains decorum without stifling ideas.

IMHO The guy has only been back for a week and already the mods are dividing threads, issuing warnings, and considering other options. Not good.

The forum serves a valuable role in facilitating communication between researchers and in presenting the latest findings to the rest of the world. When it's drowning in drama and cat-fights and intimate personal details of bedroom photos, I think it hinders the true purpose of the forum.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

My PC crashed on saturday and haven't been able to reply until now.

I apologize to all for experimenting with re-inviting Steven Warran. It seems to have been a mistake.

He's best left investigating by himself. Not much of a friendly, reliable character. On his blog, he seems like a personable chap - when he's let loose here he acts like a fool. We need aggravation and controversy on this forum as much as a pain in our pants.

My bad.

simon
http://www.septemberclues.org