"Top secret America": the "War on Terror" apparatus

All other news and developments related to 9/11
truthseeker
Banned

"Top secret America": the "War on Terror" apparatus

Unread post by truthseeker »

Hello to all.

Heres an interesting piece done by Washington Post.

Post 911.. Just my small contribution.

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/top- ... ine-video/
nonhocapito

Re: Top secret America

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I find this interesting in this regard: that actually this gigantic apparatus dedicated to the "war on terror" isn't probably anymore real than the gigantic apparatus dedicated to the "race to space". Considering there is no real Al-qaeda, what this supposed big apparatus really does all day? And does it really need to be that big?

I imagine most of the efforts of these alleged war on terror centers being split among two major tasks: 1) impersonate, infiltrate, create and manipulate at occurrence terrorists from the arab world 2) employ surveillance on the world population to better control minds and hearts of the people. The rest would be created by the fakery centers, supposing there is separation between all these parts.

But it is also entirely possible that most of this alleged apparatus is completely hollow, and it is only meant to attract funds stolen from the citizens.

Regardless, I doubt neither angle will ever emerge in all its relevance within the investigative efforts of any "Washington post" journalist. Although, maybe, it could transpire in certain clues.

The video linked seem to be meant to support the fake idea that the apparatus is so big and powerful, when maybe it isn't at all. I also cannot help but suspect that such investigations are arriving late, 10 years after 9/11, because now the same apparatus is possibly undergoing yet another transformation, as maybe, possibly, a new fake enemy is in the making.
jamesensor

Re: "Top secret America": the "War on Terror" apparatus

Unread post by jamesensor »

Yes, it really strikes fear, this video. Two very SERIOUS researchers, Pulitzer prize, etc etc.. lots of spy effects, some ads (sony vaio wtf?) pff..