Members Endorsing Fakery (The Waiting Game)

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
hoi.polloi

Members Endorsing Fakery (The Waiting Game)

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

We've done our best to keep our forum on-topic and so forth, but it seems there are always those long-standing members (not always the most obvious) that suddenly 'turn' - as if by a switch - and suddenly begin posting insults, drivel, fakery, protests that we don't believe in them and sometimes threats.

We saw it with ozzybinoswald, D.Duck, Surcouf, Brian S Staveley, Equinox and others.

As such, it is high time we come to expect this at regular intervals rather than it coming as some sort of shock or surprise that a (usually as (in)effectual as we, but not always) promoter of our forum turns out to be sneaking in their own data/opinions/propaganda that actively work to undermine the CluesForum dictatorship. It is a dictatorship and a tyrannical one, but these are just words on a forum. And this kind of administration must be maintained to keep the threshold of the simulation at bay.

It is clear that September Clues is a powerful tool for change, for waking up our fellow human beings and serfs in the big feudal system - the sort of globalized, technocratic dictatorship that is a real danger to human beings rather than some Internet forum. As such, I very much hope it is clear now that they - as in the hoaxers and simulators and shills - are going to try very hard to lead this web site's opinions themselves - and perhaps better and with more enthusiasm than we. They will do so by having obviously fake events get dissected by new and long-standing members ... they will start forums, they may even impersonate the movement, and members here will turn and decry other research on the forum or outright try to take it over. There will be increased hints of collaborations and insults hidden into the culture of the hoaxes.

Why? Because they are desperate to stop the awakening. Because that kind of disintegration is what successful movements are always seemingly facing under the terms of the present real world tyrants -- genuine peaceful non-destabilizing revolutions are co-opted and run into the ground, e.g.; befriended, paid off, absorbed into the global military simulation, undermined, discredited for greed and private profit.

Not obviously, not quickly, and not always poorly.

And as such, it must be assumed by now that MANY members here are also shills in waiting, trumpeting September Clues, promoting and pinning and favoriting like a fanatic -- and there is nothing we can do about it except maintain steady course.

As soon as Simon promotes a shill to Admin status because he's been successfully buttered up, however, I am leaving. I hope it doesn't come to that.
brianv

Re: Members Endorsing Fakery (The Waiting Game)

Unread post by brianv »

Why does anybody need to be promoted to anything? I'm glad you were bold enough to wade in, and take the steps you did elsewhere on the board, you are right!
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

Wait, since when was Equinox a shill? I've obviously missed something...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

resolution wrote:Wait, since when was Equinox a shill? I've obviously missed something...
No worries. There was a little debate yesterday, but I think Hoi has backed up a bit from his suspicions. :)
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2379941
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

So Equinox, what are your thoughts on BSS? Do you believe he's a real person?
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

simonshack wrote:
resolution wrote:Wait, since when was Equinox a shill? I've obviously missed something...
No worries. There was a little debate yesterday, but I think Hoi has backed up a bit from his suspicions. :)
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2379941
Thanks for clarifying things Simon.