"THE BLACK POPE OF ROME"

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

I knew it, its Simons dog that is the white Pope.

Respect to your father and to Kristina cos they did good, just look at you dude.

D.Duck
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MartinL 4 Mar 9 2010, 06:13 PM wrote: I think you should let the thread stand Simon.

Much respect and love to all of you <3
Well - I'll let it stay for a while to let Marcus Allen- aka "Truthsleuth" - have a chance to reply. He obviously is aware of this thread so if he doesn't deign responding he will - ironically speaking - tell us all we need to know about him.
http://www.septemberclues.org
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

simonshack 4 Mar 9 2010, 07:05 PM wrote:
SimonJCP 4 Mar 9 2010, 05:41 PM wrote:
What kind of freakin' sense does that slang make? :blink:
I dunno, Si.

You'll surely understand that it made me jump in my seat and think that you were building up some funky attack against me... :D

So my paranoid, deranged mind B) made me wonder what your nickname 'Tsukasa' really stands for. In Japanese, apparently, it has these different meanings:

- "To manage"
- "Director"
- "Official"
- "Rule"

See? How fascinatingly easy it is to build up murkiness around people... :rolleyes:

Hehe, my apologies. I hoped that the "Inverted Evil Pope" picture would make the post sufficiently silly.

The original reason why I used that handle is so much more mundane. :lol:
But I would say that, now wouldn't I? :ph43r:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack 4 Mar 9 2010, 10:05 AM wrote: With all the tension of this ongoing battle for truth(s) I think we can allow ourselves to exchange some quiet and friendly lines without looking like back-patters. It's been a great pleasure and honor to work with you
Hoi and Simon, I have learned so much from you. And even though you both have sometimes given me grief over my occasionally imprecise choice of words, my daily interaction with you means more to me than you can know.

Thank you.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: "THE BLACK POPE OF ROME"

Simon Shack - "The Black Pope of Rome?" ^_^

Allright folks,

In the light of the recent, 'remarkable' papal election - which put a jesuit archbishop on the Vatican's throne - I just thought it would be funny and timely to summarize what this old, little 'BLACK POPE' forum thread is all about. After all, it's a pretty amusing piece of history which I hope everyone will enjoy reading.

Let me start with a quick flashback to distant 2007, shortly after I released September Clues in June that year. A few months later, there was this (horrid) online Paula Gloria talk show - and a smooth-talking guy calling himself Markus Allen calls in to share with Mrs Gloria his new 9/11-truth epiphany: September Clues. Markus vividly described my research point by point - and lauded it with unmitigated enthusiasm and praise. Markus was clearly a 'newborn, September Clues convert'... :P

Here, he tells Paula Gloria that he has been 'pushing 2 million views of September Clues' - all by himself! (Really? Where are they, Markus?)

Fast-forward to 2009. Markus Allen has now a 'truther' website ("Truth in 7 minutes") and an online radio Talkshoe' podcast ("Real Truth in 7 minutes"). Btw, Markus Allen's internet handle/moniker is "Truthsleuth" - he qualifies himself as a marketing-expert and his oft-declared professional concern is: "how to monetize truth".

So, on January 5, 2009, Markus runs a Talkshoe radio show titled "SIMON SHACK" - with this subtitle :
The "hero" that confirmed to us that planes were fakes on 9/11 turns out to be a fake too. Unbelievable!"

His guests on the show are two former members of this forum (Lord Tsukasa/aka SimonJCP and SparkofLife). Markus Allen, ever the smooth-talker, enraptures his two younger guests with his latest 'sinister findings' concerning yours truly... You see, Markus had made the fascinating discovery that my real surname was Hytten (no doubt, through a simple goo-gal search - as I've never tried to hide/conceal my birthname in any way!...). Not only that, but Markus the truthsleuth had also unearthed the 'damning fact' that I live near Rome, so - aha!! - "that's where the Vatican is, isn't it, guys? Oho! Simon Shack lives in Jesuitville!" (well, this isn't an accurate transcript of the show - but if you wish, you can listen to Markus's drivel at around the 17:45min mark when Markus goes: "Aren't you guys disturbed that the guy is from Italy?"... (scroll down to find the "Simon Shack" podcast http://www.truthin7minutes.com/audios.php )

So, anyhow - I think you, the reader, can catch the drift: Markus Allen wants me to be a jesuit - or a 'jesuit coadjutor' of some sort. Well, I'm not - and couldn't care less about any religious congregations - let alone the comical Vatican! Markus however, doesn't seem to be giving up anytime soon. More recently, he has 'magically' popped into (calling in - out of the blue) a couple of other radio shows where I'd been invited to speak - each time slipping into 'interrogation-mode', questioning my persona (rather than my/our research itself). The funny thing is - and this will end this little anecdotal chronicle - at one stage, I asked him if his real name was in fact 'Markus Allen'. To his credit, he candidly replied: "No, my real name is Markus Goldstein". So it's my turn to say - aha!! Is this Markus perhaps just an umpteenth lying jewish clown?

That's all folks!

ImageImage
A movie by Allan Stewart Königsberg (aka "Woody Allen")...
59beamWTC

Unread post by 59beamWTC »

Quite frankly it's pretty sad the way these fake truthers do their business. Discredit yourself by being belligerent, all in the hopes of making yourself look stupid enough to drive people away. Nice!
Monetize truth? The real Marcus Allen would never stand for this.
simonshack
Administrator

59beamWTC wrote:Quite frankly it's pretty sad the way these fake truthers do their business.
Sad indeed - but I have learned my lesson and grown a little wiser.

I now always beware of spinning fans. ^_^

Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Tsukasa?
Leave off the t and you get Sukasa
As in the song Mikasa Sukasa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM3p6ZEdZDc
SimonJCP

Unread post by SimonJCP »

I've been browsing this place because of the latest cruel magic tricks played by the media in Sandy Hook and Boston. Having searched my name to re-read this thread, I found that you updated it only months ago.

I guess I can only reiterate that I regret participating in that audio and, for what it's worth, so does SparkOfLife. The last time we spoke, we kind of reminisced about how deeply confused we were at that time and kind of laugh about how obvious it was that we were being used. I was sixteen at the time and, admittedly, extremely naive. For all I knew about "controlled opposition," disinformation, and false gurus, I was completely taken in. We were trapped in the Markus Allen mind-fuck, and for a lot longer than seven minutes.

I'm no big name, and it is doubtful that my word means anything to anyone, but for anyone who would think badly about Simon because of anything I said in that audio, I recant all of it and if it were hosted on a site I had control over, it'd be gone today. It's an embarrassment. The research being done here is probably the most important being done in the world right now. I'm sad I can't contribute to it as much as I used to, but I'm really busy. School was out for me (permanently) last June and I'm twenty years old, trying to get my life together.

Just had to post because I saw this had been updated and wanted to again say that I recant the horseshit said in that audio. Even the bullshit about "Jesuit-Trained" - like that means anything by itself. I was really ignorant of the bigger picture back then.

Peace out (for now) and fuck Bergoglio! B)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wow, thanks SimonJCP! Who says the community of thinking persons is nothing but divisiveness, in-fighting and spite? It takes a brave person to admit a mistake. Thank you for the update, and may the good fight for your personal truth continue whenever you give that gift to yourself.
simonshack
Administrator

Yes, thanks SimonJCP. That was much appreciated!

Wish you well with all your life projects - and please do feel very welcome to pop by here whenever you wish. :)
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Welcome back Simon JCP, that Marcus Allen guy was a bit odd, as I recall he stuck his neck out on the 911 movement forum, when he said he was off to Florida to find Edna Cintron & her hubby.

Your posts were on the main pretty informative, wish I had some sort of grasp of how the world really works, when I was 16.