To try to wrap up my responses/off-topic stuff, no I don't think of The Matrix
sci-fi series. (One of the major flaws of The Matrix
, as a deconstructionist friend of mine likes to point out, is that there is no such thing as "outside" the titular simulation.)
I am talking more about GEOINT and In-Q-Tel and that sort of thing - unprecedented global surveillance brought to an AI program that runs prediction scenarios for the powers that be to manipulate global events that are larger than what we presently call "global events" - manipulation of what some scientists cynically call "human terrain" (i.e.; you and me and everyone else without one of these disturbing new computers).
As for the company of loons in Cheney's "Chen" gang, Bush family, etc. - you're right, they're not stupid in many ways. It is an act. Just like to throw in a dig once in a while to point out that however intelligent they may be they waste their intelligence on over-argued self-justification of stupid behavior
. Like those clothing ads that say: "Smart had one good idea and that idea was stupid"
- it's the attitude that intelligence should be used for dumb things. Hence, I like the "empty heads" image as opposed to saying they are "dumb". It's more like they are useless human beings. They should be sent to a small town to live out their days without their wealth and power. Create a giant wall around their little town if we must - but put them away from the rest of humanity and let them fight amongst themselves for dominion over a patch of dirt, which is apparently what they love so well.
Anyway, more to the point of this thread (sorry for the distraction) - yes, everyone participating in any of these videos seems to be in the know. There doesn't seem to be any "hapless witness caught by the news media" yet. And I would argue there probably isn't because they need to control a specifically calculated amount of different conspiracy supporters. Such that they probably even had an order at some point that went like this:
- Make 75% of our planted witnesses talk about our "airplanes" in explicit detail.
- Make 20% of the witnesses vaguely refer to the plane and mention something that connects to our imaginative description of it - such as "a stripe" or "an AA logo"
- Have 4% of our witnesses say something weird about the plane as if it weren't there or was silent or something to feed our limited hangouts like holograms and pods in order to control the conspiracy believers that will appear
- Occasionally, have 1% of our witnesses mention something about a missile or UAV or something of the sort, just in case someone actually identified our missile for what it was - a missile described as a plane
Now maybe they really didn't need a missile at all - we certainly don't have reliable witness testimony about this event; it's hopeless. But if you believe the "man on the street" - most people claim to have seen a "small plane" or something in the shape of one. Anyway, the metaphorical percentages here are definitely not the right number but I am positive they used some kind of weird study to figure out the ratio of each of these types of witnesses needed to balance their fantasy against public opinion - in order to herd public opinion, they will
create this kind of pyramid of testimony - Edward Bernays style - stories stacked on top of stories so that you have to eventually conclude that there was an airplane - even if there never was.