Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
nonhocapito

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Huge_D, thanks for another useful link...

So we have a Cheers episode with David Angell in it now... visually, this is for me equivalent to the two infamous "getty images" videos already showcased on this thread, that show David Angell so perfectly blended in with the scene. They certainly prove that someone really need us to believe in him.
Funny how all these videos of him are popping up now, while for the last ten years it was almost impossible to find anything about "David Angell".

By the way, here he is showed with Casey and Lee, the other two "creators" of his future shows, Frasier and Wings:

From the DVD version available on torrent

Pretty much the same situation showed on the Angell foundation website. Actually, it is probably the animated version of that old composite:

Except that particular moment with Danson to the left and Kristy Alley in the back, is not visible in the episode.
I'd research more on this, but I really don't have time right now...
Huge_Diaper

Unread post by Huge_Diaper »

Nonho,

Are you saying that this video of Angell sitting next to Norm is faked too then? If so, my questions:

Did they just add him in after the fact? (and remove Cliff?)
Do you think if someone had this episode taped when it aired, Angell wouldn't be there?

Also, I have another question for everyone: Has anyone checked property tax records/history? This is normally public information. Were any of the vicsims property owners? If these people were in fact real, some of them should have been home/property owners. I thought I'd just ask before doing any research that has already been done.
nonhocapito

Huge_Diaper wrote:Nonho,

Are you saying that this video of Angell sitting next to Norm is faked too then? If so, my questions:

Did they just add him in after the fact? (and remove Cliff?)
Do you think if someone had this episode taped when it aired, Angell wouldn't be there?

Also, I have another question for everyone: Has anyone checked property tax records/history? This is normally public information. Were any of the vicsims property owners? If these people were in fact real, some of them should have been home/property owners. I thought I'd just ask before doing any research that has already been done.
Well, yeah, that's my general idea. That Angell is fake, and that there is a lot of fake information and fake media around to support its existence, considering that the non-existence of Angell would pretty much blow the 9/11 scam open.
I know it might sound obtuse to you, but the more "new" videos pop up the more I get convinced that we are on the right track saying he's not real. But I am open to other possibilities, as I don't believe he being real and escaping the scene of the crime would change much of what we know in the 9/11 story. It is just a pretty interesting (and chiefly confusing) node.

In any case, lots of the info you are looking for, including some clerical stuff sort of in support of a "real" david angell, can be found on the blog "fireman sam" http://firemansams.blogspot.com/, that I suspect you know already.

p.s. by the way: As it has been noted before, in this cameo "homage" with three of the writers of the show (why those three? they were not famous head writers, creators or producers back then), Angell is sitting in Ratz's usual chair, in his place so to speak. The two look sort of alike, but they're different. Does this production choice sounds reasonable to you, confusing the audience that way?
nonhocapito

fred wrote:Are there some spooks working on the set of Cheers or is the whole show Cheers created by spooks? I'd guess that the military is putting trusted PSYOP guys into Hollywood for future use years later. I don't think they would just go to a random production company and pitch them on something like 9/11. "Hey, love your work. We're blowing up the WTC in 2001. You want in or not?" It seems like the core insiders must come out of military or intelligence circles where they've had a chance to prove their loyalty, but maybe not.

How many people working on Cheers would need to know about their "secret mission"?
It might seem hardly relevant but these days I am reading about the history of the masonic lodge P2... apparently it has long been proved that secret services and the military (in Italy's case, it was NATO and the CIA) expected the P2 masonic membership by someone before deciding to trust that person with some clearance. Without the P2 membership you would not be invited into any secret operation, or given any risky information or task etc.

The lodge worked in Italy as a guarantee for Atlantic beliefs: it was filled with people from the military, media, politics etc, at the disposal of the dirty operations of these foreign entities, although ultimately it is not known what entities pulled the strings. Gelli, organizer of the P2 lodge, had been seen sitting at Regan's and Bush's tables when they were elected Presidents, was in contact with Kissinger, etc.
The pact of trust inside the P2, anyway, was achieved because this elite lodge ultimately worked as a collector of notices about (and crimes perpetrated by) all its powerful members, that could later be used for blackmail.
(Reading the story of the p2 we also learn that italian mafia and masonry after WWII basically were the same thing, and worked in the same way. But that's another story.)

I think with 9/11 it was probably the same method. Whatever entities were in control of of the 9/11 scam, I think they used masonic lodges and similar secret clubs to fish trustworthy individuals and place them in the right position for their operation, which is exactly what Gelli used to do.
I don't think it was the military to pull the strings. Rather, as with the P2, the military officials involved belonged to the same lodges that gave clearance for certain operations.

As to the people who would or would not know: I'm thinking all producers and writers, which could account for why many were probably fictional names, like "Roz Doyle", "Mary Fukuto", "David Angell".
As i said Frasier is even more filled with messages about 9/11. Post facto it seems hard to believe that people that worked on it could completely ignore the fact that that painting had a message in it, or that a "flight 11" had been mentioned on the show, or that the date of the "11th" had been repeated as a mantra. At least many must have realized something afterwards. But, as it is always said, they "have too much to lose". Most of them, more likely, belonged to the same lodges and knew when to shut up.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thank you, nonhocapito, for investigating this grimy saga of the 9/11 hoax.

I feel that you have really given us the most valuable insight next to September Clues and our discovery of fake victims - perhaps even more important than the vicsims themselves, you've shown the underbelly of the hoaxy beast. Thanks for your delicate theory. I am sure the truth will crystallize in time, and you will be shown to have been on to something quite close to it, if not alluding to something that proves undeniably true.
Huge_Diaper

Nonho,

Thanks for the information on fireman sam. I wasn't aware of that. I didn't see any mention of the blog and I actually thought he was a member on this forum.

As someone who grew up watching Cheers as it aired (the later seasons), on reruns, and re-watching it now on Netflix, I don't see how these "extras" could confuse the audience. The amount of extras you see in that show is kind of ridiculous and seeing someone who isn't Cliff sitting on Cliff's stool just doesn't do anything for me. To me, all three just look like extras.

When would they have added Angell to the video? Do you think the original that aired on television in 1988 had Cliff sitting next to Norm?
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

According to the Legacy site's links to obituaries in newspapers there were only 2 published obituaries for David Angell. You'd expect there to be at least several.

The 2 obituaries are also very similar in size & content.
http://www.legacy.com/ns/obitfinder/obi ... =0&keyword
David Lawrence and Lynn Edwards Angell | Visit Guest Book

DAVID LAWRENCE ANGELL LYNN EDWARDS ANGELL A Memorial Mass will be held Monday, September 17, 2001 for David Angell and his wife Lynn Edwards Angell who perished together on the hi-jacked American Airlines Flight #11 when it was flown into the World Trade Center Tower by terrorists. May Go I bless their eternal souls. The devoted couple had just celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary this year. David Angell was born the youngest of three children to Mae Cooney Angell and Henry Angell on April 10, 1946, in Providence, Rhode Island. David graduated from Providence College, where he later received an honorary doctorate degree. After graduation, David enlisted in the U.S. Army and served at the Pentagon. Lynn Edwards, was born on August 11, 1949 in Birmingham, Alabama, to Thomas and Marilyn Edwards. Lynn attended Auburn University which prepared her for an early career as a librarian. David met Lynn on Cape Cod where he was working at the Eastward Ho Country Club and she was waitressing for the summer. They were married on August 14, 1971 and settled in Providence. Lynn worked as a librarian, and David became an insurance technical writer, which did little to challenge his creative talents. Finally, they agreed to take a chance on Hollywood. Lynn's librarian skills supported David through those lean and learning times in Los Angeles. For five years David tried to break into television writing, and finally scored when one of his stories for the Archie Bunker series was accepted. David's first big break came, however, when his "Old Flame" episode written for "Cheers" won an Emmy for Best Comedy Writing in a Series. This success propelled David into a very propitious relationship with David Lee and Peter Casey, and "Grubstreet Productions" was formed. Their first creation together was the very successful "Wings" series, and their second creation has been one of the most popular, Emmy Award-winning series in modern television, "Frasier." David is survived by his brother, the Most Reverend Kenneth A. Angell, who is Bishop of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington, Vermont; his sister, Claire Miller and her husband, Bernard of Stowe, Vermont; and their four children: Karen Brendli and her husband, Philip; Ann Rice and her husband, David; Stephen Miller and his wife, Georgeann; and Kathleen Grinley and her husband, Joseph. David also leaves behind ten grandnieces and nephews; and his very special partners, David Lee and Peter Casey, who knew David so well as "a kind and gentle man with a quiet exterior that masked one of the sharpest comedy minds ever to write for television." Lynn is survived by her mother, Marilyn Edwards; her brother, Dr. Thomas Edwards and his wife, Rennie; a niece, Leslie Cameron and a nephew, Christopher Allen, all of Birmingham, Alabama. Lynn and David were devoted, faith-based, spirit-filled partners in love and life. Theirs was a journey of joy, kindness, and gentleness, but it was a journey done too soon. A Memorial Mass will be held at 12:00 noon on Monday, September 17, 2001 at Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral in Providence, Rhode Island. The family wishes to thank all who have offered their condolences, prayers and support during this tragic time, including friends across the country, from Los Angeles to Cape Cod to Rhode Island and Vermont. They would also like to express appreciation to the priests and faithful of the Diocese of Burlington and to Bishop Mulvee, the priests and friends of the Diocese of Providence. Last, and especially, the family thanks the members of the media who have been so understanding during these trying days. Those who wish to preserve the memory of David and Lynn might consider donations to: Hillsides Home for Children, 940 Avenue 64, Pasadena, CA 91105 or Providence College Scholarship Fund, Providence, RI 02918. READY FUNERAL SERVICEDirectors 802-862-0991 Published in Los Angeles Daily News on September 14, 2001
Maybe the way to go is to contact 'FUNERAL SERVICEDirectors 802-862-0991', to see if they exist and actually did carry out the funeral(s)
It's handy for the perps that his brother the most Reverend Kenneth A. Angell, who is 'Bishop of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Burlington, Vermont'. Also 'Bishop Mulvee Diocese of Burlington', were involved in the memorial service.
Of the 2 published obituaries there is no mention of who placed the obituaries.
The info in Wikipedia about David Angell's early Military/ Pentagon employment could have just been gleaned from the 2 published obituaries.
For whatever reasons it was decided that this should be stated as common knowledge, which makes me think it was some sort of disinformation.
That clip of Angell in the Cheers episode means very little, because it was just an intro with no acting involved.
I still think David Angell is an entity, the part being played out by an actor who still lives on, with his Angell character now killed off.
All we need now for life to really imitate art is for this same actor to play the part of a hired private eye, who's brief is to track down the missing but presumed dead David Angell. Maybe the private eye could be called Johnny Favorite, hired by Robert De Niro. But that would be plagiarism.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092563/
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

nonhocapito wrote:
Pretty much the same situation...
:blink: woah !!!

Woody's gone, & Sam's showed up, and 'David Angells' taken his jacket off, but the black & red straws in glasses havent moved,
& Norm hasn't even took a sip out of his beer !!!

:blink:

So, ALL the 'David Angell' shots on the 'Cheers' set,
were 'snapped' within in a 120-seconds time-frame ?!?

:blink:
Huge_Diaper

I think he's still wearing the jacket. Look at the near identical crease on his left shoulder. I think the black and white photo just makes it look like he isn't wearing the jacket.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Yep, you're right. My bad.

Every existing shot of David Angell on the 'Cheers' set was shot within a 60 second time-frame. ... :blink:

:huh:
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I LIKE this stuff, just the possibility that a faction of Perps out there are trying to give life through video to Mr. Angell is fascinating!
nonhocapito

hoi.polloi wrote:Thank you, nonhocapito, for investigating this grimy saga of the 9/11 hoax.

I feel that you have really given us the most valuable insight next to September Clues and our discovery of fake victims - perhaps even more important than the vicsims themselves, you've shown the underbelly of the hoaxy beast. Thanks for your delicate theory. I am sure the truth will crystallize in time, and you will be shown to have been on to something quite close to it, if not alluding to something that proves undeniably true.
Thanks Hoi: this means a lot coming from you. Thanks my friend :)

I really think it is a good thing if we can find a way to keep pursuing a non-destructive, non-obsessive path down the Angell saga. Among the disinfo, there must still be worthy things to learn there.
nonhocapito

For those interested, I just posted a short thing on youtube related to this saga.

It is a partial collection of clips from the Frasier show that seem to hint to 9/11 in one way or the other. I left a few things out, and I am still not sure if it makes any sense or if it is all that relevant. It is five minutes of incomplete, imperfect work -- but I decided it was better to upload what I had anyway. Hopefully more is to come. Any comment or criticism will be very appreciated.

Here it is:

[EDIT: I have since removed this video, which was incomplete and imperfect to say the least. Most of the material that composed it, plus much more, is being collected in this new thread instead. Sorry about the unintended confusion.]

Considering that it will soon be deleted from youtube for bullshit copyright reasons, a copy of it is also available on torrent.
http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2708855/11781755/
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6595977

p.s. I made this video using a program called "Sony Vegas", thanks to the tips of the Great Simon Shack. Another thing I owe to you, man :)
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

nonhocapito wrote:For those interested, I just posted a short thing on youtube related to this saga.

It is a partial collection of clips from the Frasier show that seem to hint to 9/11 in one way or the other. I left a few things out, and I am still not sure if it makes any sense or if it is all that relevant. It is five minutes of incomplete, imperfect work -- but I decided it was better to upload what I had anyway. Hopefully more is to come. Any comment or criticism will be very appreciated.

Considering that it will soon be deleted from youtube for bullshit copyright reasons, a copy of it is also available on torrent.
http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2708855/11781755/
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6595977

p.s. I made this video using a program called "Sony Vegas", thanks to the tips of the Great Simon Shack. Another thing I owe to you, man :)
pretty good :) how long did it take to find all those elevens!?

I have to say again these 'hints' always seemed more like some sort of TV smoke signal communication between the chain of accomplices more than some 'Lesser magic' theory that A.J. promoted
nonhocapito

RoyBean wrote:how long did it take to find all those elevens!?
I have to say again these 'hints' always seemed more like some sort of TV smoke signal communication between the chain of accomplices more than some 'Lesser magic' theory that A.J. promoted
Not much... They seem scattered everywhere and hard to find, but in fact it is the opposite. They appeared to me quite emphasized during the show to the point of being odd, like the seriousness of that 'flight 11' phone message. I watched all episodes in the arch of a few weeks, saving bits of the show with virtualdub as I went.

I agree that there is nothing 'subliminal' about these messages. The title 'subliminal jokes' is a joke itself, as I think they are neither. I don't imagine they work on any real level. I think they're just winks to others who know. Maybe they're clues left for a given moment far away in the future... Regardless, I find them important as an 'introduction' to the idea that Hollywood and the media are involved in 9/11... which is the whole premise to media fakery. There are other bits that I will use, related to the 'aftermath', that are probably more interesting for us on this forum. This 'first chapter' is sort of 'mainstream' 9/11 research.