"FALLING MAN" - the phony jumpers

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
omaxsteve
Banned

Re: FALLING MAN

Unread post by omaxsteve »

reel.deal wrote:85394ce7e581daf83

85394ce7e92b72504 / 85394ce7e58292389

R. Kelly - "I Believe I Can Fly"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig4fUOBw ... re=related

Seal - "Fly Like An Eagle"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v09H0A9q ... re=related

Van Halen - "...might aswell Jump"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlq0lYB3iSM
:)
Does this imply that the jumper Leaped out a window well below the floor where the building was hit by the imaginary planes?

Is it just a coincidence that this guy was planning to commit suicide at the same time as the attacks? Can there be any reason for someone under the "impact" zone to jump rather than take the stairs? was he late for an appointment«?

The evidence of photo fakery is quite formidable and I believe that all the jumper photos and videos are forged.

Even without the evidence of fakery I find it incredible to believe that ANYONE would jump out of a building from such a high floor unless they were absolutely certain that they were going to die. Until the building collapsed there was, in my opinion, insufficient time for anyone to have determined that they would not be rescued or to have even explored every opportunity of escape. There must have been at least 4 different staircases in such a large building (can anyone confirm the exact number?) and i believe that human instinct is not to give up and jump to a certain death within an hour of a building being hit, or bombed,

Has there been any other cases of people jumping from highrises due to fire ? (higher than say 20 floors?

regards,

Steve O.
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

I suspect all of the jumper videos were created ahead of time. Moreso, I doubt much of what we saw on TV that morning was real. I believe what we saw was a made for TV movie. It's interesting seeing the bodies of the jumpers on the concrete. Their bodies are mangled but their heads lie on the pavement with the head intact. I doubt that would happen.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

reel.deal wrote:'m genuinely shocked at the sheer shitness of this stuff;
keep expecting to come across something at least 'kinda' authentic-ish looking,
instead of being served up more of this garbage.
i'm no expert at all, if I can see its all half-assed lame lousy 'continuity-lite' junk,
then anyone can, who bothers to actually look, & see for themselves...
un-fricken-real. unbelievable !!!
I think the whole point is really that these pictures are meant to be seen once or twice, and not with particular attention. They work on a shock-and-run kind of tactic. Even when someone indulges in watching them over and over it is maybe for morbid reasons, for the awesomeness of terror, and not because of suspicion of fakery. It is like the idea of fakery sits on a different step. Until one gets there, fakery is never taken into consideration, and the pigs get away with a lot of crap
... sorry for the obvious words here :)
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

nonhocapito wrote:
reel.deal wrote:I'm genuinely shocked at the sheer shitness of this stuff;
keep expecting to come across something at least 'kinda' authentic-ish looking,
instead of being served up more of this garbage.
i'm no expert at all, if I can see its all half-assed lame lousy 'continuity-lite' junk,
then anyone can, who bothers to actually look, & see for themselves...
un-fricken-real. unbelievable !!!
I think the whole point is really that these pictures are meant to be seen once or twice, and not with particular attention.

In the earlier days of the internet (which we'll perhaps stretch as including 2001) this might have been a believable operating context- that images on the web were perceived by TPTB as being transient in nature, nothing more than flickering drive-by billboards. But, especially over this last decade of universal SM, when the internet has become a permanently-inhabited realm by the vast majority of the world's citizens, this specific point (let's call it failed laughably-incompetent imagery intervention...or failed Liii for short), this is unquestionably what worries me the most. More than the errors within individual battle actions, what is the stragic reasoning behind this ongoing apparent display of casual confidence within the overall campaign?
nonhocapito wrote:They work on a shock-and-run kind of tactic. Even when someone indulges in watching them over and over it is maybe for morbid reasons, for the awesomeness of terror, and not because of suspicion of fakery. It is like the idea of fakery sits on a different step. Until one gets there, fakery is never taken into consideration, and the pigs get away with a lot of crap
Something I must ask members of this forum (probably not the best representative dip-sample, by definition)...we are amongst that sub-set of humanity that saw the original footage of 9/11 (including the emergent material) and, at a gut level immediately thought...."hey...ok...but what???" Tracking/pan shots that were impossibly smooth, fortuitously (no, gratuitously) framed, dissolving content that just screamed CGI. The package was initially swallowed, but that gut-level doubt remained as a growing tumour of doubt...at least within us.

So are we in a cognitive minority? Do we who believe we can recognise 'Liii' represent a growing body of educated and savvy media consumers, or are we a just shrinking abberation? I'm betting almost everyone on Cluesforum has always, since childhood, been able to watch television and successfully detect live versus pre-recorded/studio versus on location/canned laughter versus true audience responses. I'd initially presumed that the generations that have been getting born into the world after me have been becoming progressively more perceptive, more media-evolved in terms of being able to detect fact from fiction- but I am having to accept that I could be entirely wrong with this expectation.

Whilst I think that some of the ever-increasing constituency of so-called 'digital natives' that take our places as we shuffle towards our exit doors occasionally display a level of healthy media cynicism, I think that if we grudgingly accept that only 30% would have swallowed an overtly-false entertainment media construct such as 'Blair Witch', we have to accept that only a tiny minority of the public ever question content which is purported to be real.
nonhocapito wrote:... sorry for the obvious words here :)
Hey, no, don't be. Because if a game is being played here, fundamentally we must ask: is it serial checkers or single chess??

[Something that to me encapsulates much of this puzzle for me is that weird episode for which ironically very-few people outwith TPTB have seen much imagery for: and that is the 'missing WMD' saga. Was this a psyop at a strategic layer far above the normal consumer, intended to convince the movers-and-shakers, or was it a tactical misinterpretation in good faith? The eventual truly-bizarre WMD admission of "we were wrong, the intel/imagery/interpretation, all of the strategic concerns of projectable ballistic oblivion that legitimised invasion was incorrect" is screaming out for a response. Why on earth was the world eventually told that the enabling information was fundamentally wrong? Remembering that, just like the Cuban Missile crisis, and irrespective of the Blix sideshow, much of the strategic decision-making will have been informed by the provision of tactical imagery....as well as the emotive backdrop provided by any video content relating to 9/11. Why was that 'new testament' WMD imagery eventually discredited, and admitted to be wrong? Surely the safest path of damage limitation would have been to have quietly-avoided an explicit statement on discovery, or at least left it in the category of 'unknown'...in my opinion this admission of error is almost the ultimate irony within the chain of world events initiated following 9/11: doubly-ironic for us, since I suspect the imagery to which I refer remains substantially unavailable for critique, the polar opposite of New York's dark omnipresent opera to which, for me, it remains inseparably welded].
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

reel.deal wrote:
omaxsteve wrote: Does this imply that the jumper Leaped out a window well below the floor where the building was hit by the imaginary planes ? :)
Is it just a coincidence that this guy was planning to commit suicide at the same time as the attacks ? :D
Can there be any reason for someone under the "impact" zone to jump rather than take the stairs ? B)
Was he late for an appointment«? ;)

Has there been any other cases of people jumping from highrises due to fire ? (higher than say 20 floors?)
reel.deal wrote:Real Russian girls' flat ablaze leap to their deaths...
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d3c83efa37&p=1
damn !!!
:(
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&sa ... 8gPYjoXFCw

yeah. (sh) it happens...
:(

Not sure if you`re being "reel" or sarcastic. The Russian video looked like the 5 th or 6th story and they were jumping from a window engulfed in flame.It is conceivable that this did occur, If there was no other exit and they were trapped, it would make sense for them to jump, risking their lives, but possibly saving their lives. Analyzing the video for authenticity is a worthwhile exercise here in this case and would have to be considered before judging this to be a "real" event.

The triangle fire was a 10 story building and by all accounts the people were trapped inside. those that didn't jump were all burned to death. Again surviving a 10 storey jump does not offer a great chance of survival, but it beats no chance at all.

Jumping from 90 storey high is a completely different story. It is suicide. To see evidence of someone 10 storeys below the purported impact zone jumping to their death from a non fire engulfed window is not believable, at least not by me. Evidence of photoshoppery hardly necessary or required to convince me that this did not happen.

regards,

steve
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

icarusinbound wrote: Why on earth was the world eventually told that the enabling information was fundamentally wrong?
Excellent overall analysis, icarus! On this specific question, I've just assumed it was TPTB thumbing their noses at all the rest of us, that they can admit they were wrong, knowing that they will suffer no consequences. They know we are powerless, and they can do what they want, at all times, even without giving good reasons for their actions.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ Let's see ... if I had WMDs and wanted to hide them somewhere, where would I put them?
In Iraq, of course, because no one would believe there are WMDs in Iraq now. ;)
HappyCynic
Banned

Unread post by HappyCynic »

EW. There are ladies in the room, gentlemen.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Love the vid with the 'jumper' followed by...wait!...an, Umbrella! It's Mary Poppins!...er...no, just some 'rags'...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

This spoof Yotube video titled "Man falls 47 floors to his death" (with over 340.000 views) goes to show what morbid appeal that title has on the average person...Sad, really.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZAEAoDOOzg

Here's the video description (which, I guess, very few Youtube viewers take the time to read:)
On a recent trip to Nashville, TN I was walking around town when I noticed hanging off a building four window washers. While watching them for a few minutes to my horror one man slipped and fell. Well OK, no one did, but it was a neat picture and I wanted to try my hand at a new program I purchased. In my feeble attempt to built animation a trash can was harmed in the filming. Enjoy!
pdgalles

Unread post by pdgalles »

simonshack wrote:Hard to tell what DeLillo knows, ignores - or feigns to ignore. The bottom line is that people with such vision and intellect should now use it to help us all get out of this cheap and pathetic "Matrix".
The following extract is taken from Americana, DeLillo's debut novel of 1971:
Don DeLillo wrote:He came walking out of a passageway onto the empty floor of the high school gym, wearing his basketball uniform, white with gold trim and lettering. I had asked him to wear number nine if possible, my old number in prep school, but nine belonged to a kid six feet six and 235, so Bud wore his own uniform, eleven, Ft. Curtis High in gold script across the front.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americana_(novel)
Wikipedia wrote:The book is narrated by David Bell, a former television executive turned avant-garde filmmaker. Beginning with an exploration of the malaise of the modern corporate man, the novel turns into an interrogation of film's power to misrepresent reality as Bell creates an autobiographical road-movie.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

reel.deal wrote:Image
© 2010.
^_^

Stone the crows! They've only gone and killed Worzel!
(Blatant Strawman attack!)

Rest In Pieces! :P
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Fiction has now been recreated as fiction:

"The creators of Mad Men have been accused of being insensitive to 9/11 victims’ families over the poster being used in New York to advertise the new series.

The billboards, which have been put up close to Ground Zero, depict a male character falling from the sky against a white background."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... oster.html

whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

whatsgoingon wrote: But then how did he get so darn far away from the building?
Dear whatsgoingon,

Good question: "How did he get so darn far away from the building?"

No other question needs to be asked. This stoopid imagery is fake. Period.