"FALLING MAN" - the phony jumpers

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
proloft

Re: FALLING MAN

Unread post by proloft »

As disturbing as that video is, it just goes to show that people will jump to escape a fiery death and not just for the hell of it.
Why would the 9/11 "jumpers" kick out a window and leap to their deaths when there is not even smoke to lick their heels?

I have to go watch some Walt Disney now to purge the images of that video from my mind...damn! is right reel.deal, damn! is right! :(
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

How can the perps that made this footage sleep at nite knowing millions of people cry over this crap on a daily basis? It's sad!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Let's face it. All footage, live on TV and whatever, is fake; north tower on fire, plane hitting south tower, south tower on fire, close ups of people in the towers and openings, falling (wo)men, south tower falling, north tower falling, etc. All Hollywood pre-fabricated nonsense. In support of terrorism.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

CAPTION:
"A man jumps from the North Tower of New York’s World Trade Center on Tuesday, September 11, 2001." (AP Photo/Richard Drew)

Link to original image: http://www.redrif.com/2011/09/12/911-th ... s-50-pics/

I would very much like to hear the argumentations set forth by anyone opting for option1 or option2. Thanks!
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

reel.deal wrote:Image
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-09-09/s ... os/2877090

http://www.kerrirenae.com/2011/09/septe ... yrs-later/

Courtyard below WTC on September 11, 2001

Posted September 09, 2011 10:43:09

Penny says: "There is a dead man about the middle of (this shot of the courtyard below my hotel). He's wearing a pink
shirt and white pants. I've often wondered if I could somehow track down his family, who would likely know what their
husband/father was wearing and whether it would give them any comfort to know exactly what happened to him and
that he didn't die alone because I watched and prayed and cried as he died."

User submitted: Penny

Thats funny Penny, cause you & Tami Michaels just so happen to shoot the Plaza in the same 5 minute window timeframe.
Course, Tami's guy 'filmed' the Plaza (& stage) blood free & corpse free, with the stage cover full of holes already.
Then of course, as can be seen, and has been duly noted, apparently everyone decided to jump all together, within a
5 minute timeframe, as shown between the 2 Tami Michaels frames. Well now... Thanks Penny, now we can all see, from
your brand new Plaza shot, that the shadow against WTC-1 shows that everyone jumped within a 1 minute timeframe.
So, between your shot, and the 'jumpers landed' shot, everyone jumped !!! Strange, cause in the Tami 'video' they
all take their time, minute or two intervals, between the fatal falls... Wheres the dead cop you saw, exactly?
How many 'jumpers landed' did you see? Wheres your 'jumpers landed' 'photo', i mean; you took this Plaza shot
literally 1 MINUTE before Tami's 'jumpers landed' shot, right?

So this guy, 'pink shirt/white pants', how did he die? The strong crosswind should have blown him South, not West.
How come he didnt land on the stage aswell? or nearer to WTC-1, at least? like all the 'others'. Well ok, he's dead
you say? dead from what? Hit by debris? or did he jump too? Because either way, strangest thing is...
if he's dead, its amazing how he got there; with NO ANKLES, NO FEET, NO HEAD ! or how he managed to not get
any blood on the nice clean Plaza OR his nice clean pink shirt/white pants !!!

Thing is, he dont look dead at all, he looks like he's laid back, head up, & knees bent, resting on invisible elbows.
Quite honestly, looks more like some barechest guy kicking back & catching some rays in the park...
hey yeah, its that cellfone guy jus' chillin', now he's moved off his park bench.

<_<

some might say... 'these images prove the jumpers were real',
whereas i look at this stuff & think...
i need to get one one of those 'How To' books...

9/11 for Dummies
;)

Thanks again 'Penny', your NEW PHOTO makes 'jumpers landed' vid/frames look even more
like a bunch of fake blood and dummy 'jumpers landed' scattered around...

& as for all those holes in the stage canvas, but no debris, bodies or blood on stage ?
;)

Excellent work, RD! Just what sort of callous person would move a piece of aluminium cladding (7th upright from left) outside the tower, whilst people splatted around them?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

reel.deal wrote:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvVxXaJT4yo
Has anyone noticed the woman being assisted at 8:51 to 9:06 in a patterned blouse with white trousers and matching jacket?
Doesn't she looks remarkably like the same woman but in a different top [and not an emergency thermal one] later at 9:25 in an olive green blouse?
The earrings look very similar though the hair may be tied back differently.
Maybe it's my imagination...
If someone can (re)point out where I can get to learn how to copy the relevant 'frames' rather than repost the video I would appreciate it.
Edit: Has anyone remarked at how similar-sounding the 'narrator' is to George Steinbrenner's caricature from Seinfeld? It amused me to some degree what he was saying. The lines could have been 'ripped' from anyone of the episodes!
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

just something I noticed... eSpeed was real, then, no? :rolleyes:

As to the lady represented above... These things are better watched directly from the NIST cumulus. I downloaded it from torrent months ago and obviously still haven't watched the large part of it. However the folder these clips come from contain many more scenes, I don't know if they have been uploaded to youtube yet but they're worth a watch.

After two tower collapses with surreal Hollywood scenes escaping both clouds of dust, and after a lot of moving around the area, the same lady is filmed again in the same exact pose, only covered with dust:

What are the odds, right?

p.s. what exactly would be in that cup you're holding, officer? :P
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

This belongS to the same NIST folder as the above, "WNYW NIST Dub #1"

Sorry if it's not really related to the "falling man" theme, although the guy says he saw people jumping.
Another spectacularly bad actor posing as a witness.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7NBfAyBirw

It appropriately ends with a laugh.

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito wrote: Another spectacularly bad actor posing as a witness.
Good gracious... Does he say - at 1:00 - "rolling on the footage"?... How sublime. <_<
Indeed a spectacularly bad - and excruciatingly cynical - actor!
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

That African American lady sure gets around, she MUST have earned actor overtime pay :D Can you say "BUSTED" This is the type of stuff I love showing skeptics and asking for an explanation.. The priest is another good one!!
Another thing that bugs me about the courtyard death scene location is the guy who shot that video on You tube, he for some reason refuses to fully zoom in when he easily could; even if you can't stomach it look away from the viewfinder, your capturing history like WWII carnage?? and the blood looks like red paint...You for sure can't decipher body parts or anything that looks remotely human?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

reel.deal wrote:pause on fullscreen, hit 'Prnt Scrn' key. open up 'Paint'; r.click on top right square 'Select' icon.
move cursor into image area, r.click for menu, & l.click Paste. Rename & Save. File > New > to rpt.
not so sure 'bout them broads tho dude... ^_^
Many thanks for the information.
Yeah, regarding the women/woman it was only in passing however it would be nice to get some consensus on other footage which either includes the same person but in different locations ie the Priest and the Fire Chief or people who look similar but are dressed differently in different locations on different 'footage'.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Gosh, from his position at street level he could see people at the top of the building waving their hands
and could tell that they were "overcome by smoke." :rolleyes:
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Fuck me, it looks like he went to the Robert De Niro school of acting. Just love the Cross on his neck and pristine clean face mask. :P
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

At 1.16 he says he '...photographed about seven or eight people...' jumping from the tower.
Has he ever shown these other photos?
If so which ones are they because surely if one is representative of peoples' fate that day then surely all of them were equally valid?
If he caught the 'falling man' so well then he must have been able to photo(shop) the others equally as well, wouldn't he?
Complete and utter pish!