Celebrity Vic-Simulacrum

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Mudkipz

Celebrity Vic-Simulacrum

Unread post by Mudkipz »

Okay, I will be updating the OP as I find new ones, I just thought I'd put a thread together for the odd similarities I have found.

I'm not sure how seriously these are meant to be taken but here goes:

A tale of two Pauls and a bad tan.

Advanced aging algorithm?

'Comedian' Jo Brand has a hot sister:

A tale of two Calderons. The name inspired me to see if they were 'related':

Am I totally barking up the wrong tree or are there some eery similarities?
I have a couple more here:
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2206528

Let me know what you think or if you have found any others.

Peace and mudkipz

E2A

E3A

I'm wondering whether more of our NYC based 'friends' may turn up. The show was nearly canceled before 911, the fact that it was set in New York and created a sense of permanency amongst the 'chaos' were the reasons it was recommissioned.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I'd say this one is a lock, especially with the same first name and last initial.

On the others, I think you may be right. The more "work" they do to the original actor or actress, the harder it is to say for certain one way or the other.

Somebody with face morphing software or a biometric engine should see how close these various likely matches are. I'm guessing that in many cases, the perps just applied some simple tweaks, like your Paul's photoshop tan, or a slight change to the aspect ratio of the image.

Age progression is widely used by police agencies, so it's natural that they would be using a lot of it (given that they probably have a lot of graphics guys trained in its use.)

My hunch is that many of these leads will actually pan out. Their whole tangled net is unraveling rapidly. As more and more people know what to look for, their situation keeps on deteriorating.

I see possible Calderon match more clearly than Aniston. Maybe they started with an actress (I think Ozzy had an ID for Beug already) and then morphed in a little bit of Jennifer.

With enough eyes and brains at work on this problem we will find many of them in short order. It's actually well-suited to the kind of decentralized collaborative structure that we've developed here.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Personally, Beatini looked to me like a morph of Tom Hanks and Kevin Spacey. But all in all, the vicsim pictures being fabrications and us not knowing how the software works, all we can do is keep guessing and - as Fred says - trace all our leads as far as we can.

Eventually, enough snooping and we should corner someone(s) that is(are) more definite. Thanks for your eye Mudkipz.
Mudkipz

Celebrity Vic-Simulacrum

Unread post by Mudkipz »

hoi.polloi @ Sep 16 2010, 04:08 PM wrote: Personally, Beatini looked to me like a morph of Tom Hanks and Kevin Spacey. But all in all, the vicsim pictures being fabrications and us not knowing how the software works, all we can do is keep guessing and - as Fred says - trace all our leads as far as we can.

Eventually, enough snooping and we should corner someone(s) that is(are) more definite. Thanks for your eye Mudkipz.
Not a problem Hoi, I've been rummaging through the rest of the images on the shoddy, shoddy CNN memorial site and fredogfrihed, what a goddamn freak show those are.

I've also been reading through the Vicsim Report, and for the most part I agree, looking through the photos and names you do get a gradual sense of what can only be described as syllabic and digital morphing.

I think the vicsim could be what finally causes this gigantic hoax to fall down, when you investigate all you will find is essentially some very flimsy photoshops.

Perhaps it would be worth getting a PDF or database together with all the known vicsim images just so that there is an independent log of them.

Some of them really do have freakish appearances, check these weirdos out:

ImageImageImage

And my personal favourite(so far)

Take one bad photoshop, one horrendously schmaltzy back story, put them together and you have just enough of a cover story to get away with it for nine years...
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Incidentally, Simon and I worked our butts off last year doing just that.

Unfortunately, our bandwidth is maxed out this month until we upgrade (for the fourth or fifth time?) but when you can download the vicsim index again, you can do so from this link:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=1112532

This is a topic that discusses putting all the imagery in one file and provides a file for that purpose. You need the open source OpenOffice software (which is free, though).
Mudkipz

Unread post by Mudkipz »

Sweet, thanks for that. That is the problem turning up this late in the game, I've missed lots of things which leaves me asking stupid questions.

I've bookmarked that link and fortunately have open office ready and waitin. Now all I need to do is start working on a couple of pieces of video analysis I think will bare fruit...

Much respect for all the work you guys have done compiling and analyzing data, big ups and mad props all round.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Mudkipz @ Sep 16 2010, 10:32 PM wrote: Now all I need to do is start working on a couple of pieces of video analysis I think will bare fruit...

Much respect for all the work you guys have done compiling and analyzing data, big ups and mad props all round.
And much respect for all that you can contribute towards this vast endeavor! As far as I can see, you're sincere and on the right track. Keep it going.
http://www.septemberclues.org
brucethejam

Unread post by brucethejam »

Hi Simon!

Is it possible for you to add an option so i can upload pictures from my hard drive? as my only access is through a console.
Mudkipz

Unread post by Mudkipz »

Thanks for the positive feedback Simon, it is appreciated.

Just thought I'd knock this together out of a couple that other people had noticed.

Spooky, no?

Has anyone spotted any more? I hope theres an Alex Jones one somewhere.

Jeff Rense already looks like he's been photoslopped together:

ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

I don't know, Mudkipz. First you wish for a vicsim complilation which just happens to be, and is specifically what the forum is, to a great extent, founded upon. Then you wish for an Alex Jones vicsim, and the very thing was posted only days ago...

That is the problem turning up this late in the game, I've missed lots of things which leaves me asking stupid questions.
You make a point of anchoring the idea that you're just arrived and yet you so immediately are able to conform to the conceptual lingua franca and tenor of the research.

I find it suspicious. <_<
Mudkipz

Unread post by Mudkipz »

Sorry, I really need to go through the uberthread that is the memorial scam. I've been busy reading through the Vicsim Report and haven't had time to read through the thread in it's entirety.

If you are suspicious of me, thats cool, I'll leave, I don't really mind, I don't have to participate, I just thought I'd share my thoughts and findings. I'm not new to 9/11 but I am fairly new to the vicsim and TV fakery angles and as such, I'm not quite up to speed.

I probably won't post again until I've read through the 38 pages in the "9/11 Memorial Scams" thread and then perhaps I wont be going over so much covered ground.

If you'd like to know a bit about my background, I have a degree in journalism so perhaps because of the amount of time I spend reading now(because there is no work for journalists like me) I pick up linguistic traits pretty quickly, I have a great interest in language structure and form and this is part of the reason why I found the Vicsim Report so interesting, the language pattern and cyber-linguistic terminology was surprisingly apt. You may very well see this as more evidence of me being a perp, thats fine but all I can do is offer you my(ultimately meaningless) assurances that I am a regular guy, living in Derby, England with fuck all agenda.

anyway, meh. Will post my thoughts after the uber-thread...
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

Now let's not be hasty. By all means post. Post and then post-post. You're still sweet. All good so far.

(watch him guys)
Mudkipz

Unread post by Mudkipz »

lulz...I'm still only on page 3. This could take forever.