9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

obrien, can you explain the URL you've posted? thanks
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I just spent the last hour trying to dig up anything relevant on this David Angell character.. Damm was this person an eccentric enigmatic recluse? Pretty much Every hollywood type site I looked at has this much info on him??

http://www.starpulse.com/Celebrity/Davi ... Biography/

No Picture on the podium for winning Best Comedy series 5 years straight in the 90's which was a record? None with the cast? The above site doesn't even offer a headshot? WIKI has one headshot pic that's shared with all the others plus the same recycled 911 story?? Quite strange when you see all the Awards that show won through the years..

http://www.freebase.com/view/en/david_angell
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Brutal Metal 4 Sep 1 2010, 03:52 AM wrote: Every hollywood type site I looked at has this much info on him??

Indeed. Practically everything you find about David Angell are the same couple of pictures and the same 3-4 lines about his life - and death. And just to make sure of this last 'fact':

http://www.deadoraliveinfo.com/dead.nsf ... gell+David

Not much for such a successful TV personality.
Also, I would describe his tribute page on "VOICES OF SEPT11" as quite offensively succinct and inadequate.
http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... 1052373274
http://www.septemberclues.org
Postal44

Unread post by Postal44 »

If you guys don't know this yet, you'll get a kick out of it.

I was watching the series Frasier a year or two ago. I downloaded the complete series. Anyway, I get to an episode, turns out to be episode 23 of season 4, where Linda Hamilton plays a women who calls her friend to let her know when her plane is arriving, but she calls Fraiser's phone by mistake. Now get this, she says that she's arriving on American Airlines flight 11!! This episode aired in 1997. Quite a coincidence? A foretelling of the future?
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Guys,

After 48 hours non stop researching David Angell, I think I can say 100% there was a guy writing for "Cheers" called David Angell and I dont think you can backstop anyone this good cos then Glen and Les Charles and a lot of other guys would be in on it together with with James Burrows and at this point I dont think that is possible.

Here you have an interview with Glen and Les Charles and I have watched all of it to back check their credibility on other stuff and I cant find anything in their story that do not add up and I have cross checked them with other guys and documents.

Go to 25.10 and start listening so you get the context and on 25.42 they say David Angell is one of the writers and he wrote for "Taxi" as well, David Lee and Peter Casey is also talked about as writers that came from " Jeffersons" to join as " Cheers" writers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXJgz77U ... re=channel

You can also look at an interview with James Burrows talking about "Frasier where he says " David wrote the script" at 14.42 and he says Angell was a genius at 28.00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reeroTGN ... re=related

So at this point I think we have to rethink and ask ourselves, " Whats going on with this guy David Angell".

I am still open to that I am a victim of the "Psyop" but there is a time in any investigation you have to start to look at other possibilities but dont get any funny ideas that there was a "Flight 11" cos that door is closed 100%.

I am going to sleep now for 2 days and I hope we have some good stuff when I wake up, thanks.

Best
D.Duck
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

D.Duck 4 Sep 1 2010, 12:04 PM wrote:
So at this point I think we have to rethink and ask ourselves, " Whats going on with this guy David Angell".
If you didn't know a thing about someone except that he was a script writer for TV, would your first guess be that "David Angell" is a real name or a pen name?

It sounds like a "Neil Diamond" type of stage name to me.

Given that 9/11 was a massive military-media hoax, and that this David Angell goes from the Pentagon to being a media millionaire, it seems very likely to me that he was a participant rather than a victim. We know the story of his death is untrue, so now we're trying to figure out how far back the lies go.

Why don't we start with what he's doing at the Pentagon in the first place? If the man's true calling is "TV script writer and media mogul" is it possible that he spent his time at the Pentagon doing just that?

We haven't come across any evidence yet that says he was Donald Rumsfeld's arch-enemy at the Pentagon and that he left the military because he was disgusted with their policies and propaganda, always writing letters to the editor, so it seems unlikely to me that someone would be out to get the guy because of things that happened 30 years before 9/11 during his military career.

If David Angell is a real person, maybe he stayed out of the limelight because he's a trained spook who was still working on Pentagon psyops after he left for Hollywood? He had to pay the bills somehow before he got his big break.

He's one of the handful of high-profile victims who don't seem to fit the standard vicsim model.

Does he have other relatives other than the Catholic Church official? Any friends other than the Frasier millionaires?

Given that he was apparently instrumental in helping the Frasier crew get rich, I doubt that he was "whacked" for being a writer on the hit show. He seems pretty "Establishment" to be getting bumped over the head.

If real I would go with "rich insider willing to retire from public life: Volunteer Vicsim", which I think fits Barbara Olson as well.

I'd say he has an unusually low profile for a Hollywood big shot producer.

What do we know about the wife? It would be interesting if they were friends with Ted and Barbara Olson or Gary Welz or involved with neocon causes.

Ex pentagon media millionaire dies in psyop propaganda story--hard for me to think that he's a murder victim. It's either convenient cover (since you have to ask other Pentagon media millionaires whether or not the guy was for real), or it's the background you'd expect for a wq2rx spook. Did "Ace Baker" and "Clair Marlo" ever write some songs for his shows? I wonder if we will find ties from Grub Street productions to the other media cells.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Postal44 @ Sep 1 2010, 09:58 AM wrote: Linda Hamilton plays a women who calls her friend to let her know when her plane is arriving, but she calls Fraiser's phone by mistake. Now get this, she says that she's arriving on American Airlines flight 11!! This episode aired in 1997. Quite a coincidence? A foretelling of the future?
It certainly fits with the working hypothesis that one of the Frasier script writers was also working on the 9/11 script. Did American Airlines even have a Flight 11 in 1997?
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Fred,

I could not agree with you more and I think the guy never left Pentagon or Pentagon never left him.

I bet David had a few inside tips who to use as script writers and animators cos you always need an insider on the military advisory board when it comes to big Psyops.

What do we know about the wife? It would be interesting if they were friends with Ted and Barbara Olson or Gary Welz or involved with neocon causes.

Well, we know Ted Danson of Cheers has known the Clintons since the early years in Little Rock, they are best friends and very close and its not a long-shot that they were introduced, Barbara did TV-shows in Holy-Wood so why not.

At 2.08 listen to Ted and there is more but I save it for later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfUpRQe_ ... re=related

Your stuff about Kelsey Grammer fits pretty nice in the picture but I think all this is just the tip of the iceberg.

D.Duck
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Oh For Sure Ted D and wife Mary S are BIG Clinton Nut Swingers!!
There's an episode of "Curb your Enthusiasm" devoted to it!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

D.Duck 4 Sep 1 2010, 07:04 AM wrote: After 48 hours non stop researching David Angell, I think I can say 100% there was a guy writing for "Cheers" called David Angell and I don't think you can backstop anyone this good cos then Glen and Les Charles and a lot of other guys would be in on it together with with James Burrows and at this point I don't think that is possible.

Here you have an interview with Glen and Les Charles and I have watched all of it to back check their credibility on other stuff and I cant find anything in their story that do not add up and I have cross checked them with other guys and documents.

What evidence have you found that will be admissible in court under judicial rules of evidence? 3rd-party personal testimony/hearsay by co-writers/fellow perps won't likely be admitted by a judge in the absence of supporting evidence.

I'm with Fred on this right now:

"Given that 9/11 was a massive military-media hoax, and that this David Angell goes from the Pentagon to being a media millionaire, it seems very likely to me that he was a participant rather than a victim. We know the story of his death is untrue, so now we're trying to figure out how far back the lies go."

We still have no firm evidence. The name 'Angell' appears fabricated, and if there ever was an actor playing that role, he certainly has made very few public appearances.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

fbenario,

What evidence have you found that will be admissible in court under judicial rules of evidence? 3rd-party personal testimony/hearsay by co-writers/fellow perps won't likely be admitted by a judge in the absence of supporting evidence.

This is a research forum and we test new findings and ideas all the time and if you think all findings and ideas must hold up in a court from day one, you just dont get it and you dont have a clue what we said about stuff 3 years ago.

Now that you have raised the bar, your next post on this forum must be a post with evidence that will hold up in a court or you cut the ass licking smart-ass attitude and back off.

We still have no firm evidence. The name 'Angell' appears fabricated, and if there ever was an actor playing that role, he certainly has made very few public appearances.

Are you really sure about that? or didn't you look close enough?

Tell me and show me the appearances he should have been in and for one reason or another are not present at.

Best
D.Duck
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Guys,

David Angell was a real guy 100% and he was a Writer/Producer/Creator for Taxi, Cheers, Fraiser and Wings, period. I have documents that prove it without a doubt.

Here you have other guys, David Hyde Pierce that confirms he was real at 7.33 and John Mahoney at 9.36, and there is about 25 more, so if you dont get it that he was a real guy you might want to stay in denial and make no progress for the rest of your life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vorrs0ITebE

I am not sure his real birth name was David Angell cos he could have used some other name in his Pentagon years together with Angell.

What is interesting is that Berinthia "Berry" Berenson was in Cape Cod before disappearing on 9/11 and so was David Angell, now that's a kind of strange coincidence and got me thinking of the 9/11 script writers.

I am not 100% sure Barry was a real person but at this point there is a good chance she was real.

So the question is:

Did Angell play any part in the 9/11 Psyop, if so what part did he play? and who else from Hoyl-Wood did he bring in to Play?

I think Angell is a real head scratcher so please give me your thoughts.

Quack
D.Duck
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

You are free to believe what you want for his existence, but I would still like something more concrete than people referencing phone calls and meetings with groups of people including David Angell.

Now let's play for the sake of argument there was a guy using the name Angell - whether that is his real name or not. What role did he play as a creative producer for NBC - where the fake footage was played? It sounds like there are teams where people choose the direction that shows are going. I don't suppose they also suggest certain information in the form of jokes or themes?
obrien

Unread post by obrien »

hoi.polloi 4 Aug 31 2010, 08:42 PM wrote: obrien, can you explain the URL you've posted? thanks
yes hoi, i had seen this 2001 article - http://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/26/natio ... NGELL.html

The Angells, who celebrated their 30th anniversary this summer, had been excitedly watching the last stages of construction of their new home in Chatham, Mass., before boarding American Airlines Flight 11 in Boston to return to California.

so i looked up the official chatham site http://www.town.chatham.ma.us/public_documents/index specifically looking for the home deed data (can be found in the drop down menu under the "departments" button) and it takes you here http://www.town.chatham.ma.us/Public_Do ... sing/index where you will find the link from my earlier post.

once there, you can navigate using "free access" until you get to input a last and first name. i did that for david angell and found close to a dozen results-

of the existing results only three had hand written signatures. i had to install a java plugin to get the images to show, and then i screencapped them. by the way i didnt mean to be cryptic in my original post - i was short on time, sorry.

as far as the bigger picture, i lean toward agreement with d.duck regarding angell's existence. vicsim or not however, i firmly believe that the second signature was signed by someone other than whoever signed the other documents. im not sure what the totality of the documents reveal, for i dont know alot about real estate or deed documents, so maybe someone else can translate them. but what i can recognize is that the signatures do not match up.

edit to add - while reading my post i noticed a tab in the screengrab that was titled "current owner" so i was hoping to go back and do more research. but when i try to access that database right now - the link does not work! it seems that it became non existent in the matter of a few days. the other pages work but when i click the link for the Barnstable County Registry of Deeds i get this message -

Sorry, we can't find "www.bcrd.co.barnstable.ma.us". We suggest that you check the spelling of the web address or search above.

it may be a momentary fluke, i will check it again later and see if it works.

(Edit 03/27/2020 michiganj- new link provided by anonjedi2) http://www.barnstabledeeds.org/
proloft

Unread post by proloft »

D.Duck 4 Sep 3 2010, 06:17 PM wrote: I think Angell is a real head scratcher so please give me your thoughts.
Maybe he "retired" from public life?

PS: "www.bcrd.co.barnstable.ma.us" doesn't work for me either.