9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
SoCal fellow

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by SoCal fellow »

Simon, it is a big world.

I just learned of your site, and VicSim report, this weekend. And I spend a lot of time -- over 10 hours each day, lots of it on the Internet -- trying to learn economic and historical truth, and have been for three years.

There may be as few as three real folks involved in 9/11 deaths: Tom, Barbara, and Fr. Judge. Barbara and Fr. Judge have no children. Thus, only Tom's daughters would be liable to sue.

But why would they? If his death was real, they have bigger things to worry about, than about some 'crackpot' website based in Italy. They have real healing to go through.

If his death was faked, as it probably was along with Barbara's, they and their mother may be in on it, as programmed Illuminati pawns. Sure, your work risks blowing the cover story. But, Americans are preoccupied with jobs, kids, high gas prices, etc. Shoot, Americans cannot even get themselves up to investigate Obama's birth certificate, which Sheriff Joe Arpaio two weeks ago very ably demonstrated is a fake.

I learned long ago, that it takes time, repeated efforts, and an open mind to convince folks of truth, when they have been brainwashed by endless repeats of moon landings, 9/11, Oswald, etc. And, an open mind only comes after an important failure -- loss of job, loss of spouse -- it seems.

You have done mighty fine work, Simon. For those whose minds are open -- and the number is growing daily -- your work will be important when they come upon it.

I just pointed out a minor flaw in your thesis -- that there were a few real people who were 'victims' on 9/11 -- and nothing more. You can choose to accept, or reject it. My feelings are not hurt, and I will continue to point out your site and VicSim report to others who run (relatively) important websites. I hope that they choose to write an article about your site, so that it comes to the attention of even more folks. Your work is important and well done.
SoCal fellow

This is Barbara Olson's book:
http://www.amazon.com/Hell-Pay-Unfoldin ... 488&sr=8-8

It was published in 1999. It has 173 reviews, some of which date from 1999.

Sure, it is possible that the orchestrators of 9/11 inserted post-dated reviews.

But, I and maybe some on this forum, remember the book from before 9/11 and remember interviews of Barbara on Faux News from before 9/11.

What do you think of the provenance of the book and reviews? Real or fake?

Are any of your forum members like me, former 'conservatives' and Republicans, who had seen Barbara on TV before 9/11?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

SoCal fellow wrote:
You have done mighty fine work, Simon. For those whose minds are open -- and the number is growing daily -- your work will be important when they come upon it.

I just pointed out a minor flaw in your thesis -- that there were a few real people who were 'victims' on 9/11 -- and nothing more. You can choose to accept, or reject it. My feelings are not hurt, and I will continue to point out your site and VicSim report to others who run (relatively) important websites. I hope that they choose to write an article about your site, so that it comes to the attention of even more folks. Your work is important and well done.
Thanks, SoCal

I do hope you will help us along reinstating sanity in this world.

The problem seems to be that this world is governed by deranged psycho/sociopaths. All we do here is to point out this fact.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

SoCal fellow wrote:I just pointed out a minor flaw in your thesis -- that there were a few real people who were 'victims' on 9/11 -- and nothing more. You can choose to accept, or reject it. My feelings are not hurt, and I will continue to point out your site and VicSim report to others who run (relatively) important websites. I hope that they choose to write an article about your site, so that it comes to the attention of even more folks. Your work is important and well done.
You haven't pointed out any flaw, SoCal. Not one. All you have done is pointing out your desire to use your unproved and, evidently, unprovable story about a vicsim as a device to suggest the idea of "real victims" or, worse come worse, "real people".
But it is not all bad. I am glad you tried this because today, thanks to your efforts, I am a tiny bit more persuaded that there actually wasn't any real individual, I mean of those who "faked their own death", among all 9/11 fake victims.
See, facing the phony, tiresome biographic stories, desperately trying to sound authentic, that come from the alleged front of the "acquaintances and relatives", the feeling of complete falsehood gets only stronger and stronger. Can't help it... <_<
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sorry, but I never saw anything like that. I am sure it existed.

My sense - however - is that the NASA program didn't start with the moon landing hoax and similarly, the war on terror didn't start with 9/11. What about the 1993 bombing? All information connected to the World Trade Center is suspect, including your assertion that you have met someone claiming to be Tom Burnett.

Now - as for whether this person is/was real, we cannot possibly know. It's just that your individually saying "I knew him" isn't enough evidence to make a big difference in the investigation. It's just not.

Our theory hasn't changed - that there is no proof that anyone died on 9/11 - so either way what can we do except ask you to present something more than cursory? Right now, I have no choice but to "lump" you in with the many shills who came on here before claiming to know someone and posting the same old imagery of photoshopped, manipulated images.

I think as a fair test for our readers, you should look at all the imagery of Tom Burnett and tell us from an honest standpoint - does it look like normal imagery to you?
SoCal fellow

n-h-c- and h-p-; I linked to Barbara Olson's book on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Hell-Pay-Unfoldin ... roduct_top#_

1. Are the 173 reviews faked? Are they post-dated to before 9/11? They seem a lot more varied in style and tone than the junk on the CNN website for the 9/11 VicSims.

2. Does the image of the back cover, with her photo, look faked? To see the back cover, put your cursor on Hillary (not bad looking when she was young!) and click on 'Back Cover.'
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

SoCal fellow wrote:
1. Are the 173 reviews faked? Are they post-dated to before 9/11? They seem a lot more varied in style and tone than the junk on the CNN website for the 9/11 VicSims.

2. Does the image of the back cover, with her photo, look faked? To see the back cover, put your cursor on Hillary (not bad looking when she was young!) and click on 'Back Cover.'
SoCal,

You truly sound like someone who has faked these data/imagery yourself. Why do I get this feeling?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

SoCal fellow wrote:I linked to Barbara Olson's book on Amazon.
On more than one occasion in history, a published book has been ghost-written. Is there a reason why, just because a printer printed the name "Barbara Olson" on the cover and pages of a book, that we should believe she is a 'real' person?

eta: And publishing a book bashing Ms. Clinton is sure to be a best seller, thereby making Ms. Olson's name sure to be talked about in many households. Score one for the perps.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

HonestlyNow wrote:
SoCal fellow wrote:I linked to Barbara Olson's book on Amazon.
On more than one occasion in history, a published book has been ghost-written. Is there a reason why, just because a printer printed the name "Barbara Olson" on the cover and pages of a book, that we should believe she is a 'real' person?

eta: And publishing a book bashing Ms. Clinton is sure to be a best seller, thereby making Ms. Olson's name sure to be talked about in many households. Score one for the perps.
Yes, exactly. It requires no comment to even point this out. It is distressing that someone like you so-cal wouldn't think of this and you'd just assume a book jacket contains true information rather than something we have in the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries called "marketing information". <_<
SoCal fellow

Guys, there is nothing that will convince you that Tom and Barbara are real. Except for a photo of Simon with Tom and Barbara, holding up a copy of the NYT dated before 9/11, and with Simon having fingerprints from them, to compare to their birth fingerprints.

So be it.

That would be a lot of work, me writing those 173 opinions. Note, that when you click on the author of an opinion, it goes to any other reviews that they would have written. So, I would have had to create lots of identities and lots of reviews, many more than 173.

Trust me, I work smart (which is how I got to retire at age 46), not hard, and that is a lot of hard work!
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

. . . Tom and Barbara are real.
Yes, they are real actors. Real people playing characters named "Tom" and "Barbara".
Is that what you mean? Having the actors' fingerprints compared to their birth fingerprints, and posing in photo-ops with whoever, would then prove what?
nonhocapito

SoCal fellow wrote:Guys, there is nothing that will convince you that Tom and Barbara are real. ...
That would be a lot of work, me writing those 173 opinions. Note, that when you click on the author of an opinion, it goes to any other reviews that they would have written. So, I would have had to create lots of identities and lots of reviews, many more than 173.
You have just been told that the existence of these books does not mean the existence of Barbara Olson. It only means that in 1999 a "Barbara Olson" was already being forged and implanted in the public consciousness by the media industry. Hence the reviews, be them true or false, do not count and do not prove anything. The physical existence of those book does not prove anything.

So, you say, it is impossible to "convince us"! How frustrating! But why should you be here to convince us? Why this mission? Something far more important happens on this board that has nothing to do with our being or not convinced by your "arguments". On this board you can observe, investigate and comprehend a method. This is the whole point. Realizing that it is possible to fake things up to these levels: fake identities, fake stories, fake careers, fake pictures, fake books etc etc. All for the sake of that plan. You appear to have missed this realization only because you are here with an agenda.
nonhocapito

BTW, I just noticed the alleged birth date of "Barbara Olson". 27 December 1955.
Upon a rapid excursus in Wickedpedia, I find out that on the 27 December 1910 Charles Olson, american poet, was born. I wonder if this is an homage or what.
Laughable (but I am sure others have picked up on this) is instead the birth date of the alleged "spouse" of "Barbara Olson". Theodore Olson was born on September 11th, 1940.

:puke:
SoCal fellow

n-h-c-, 'Barbara Olson' spoke on TV before 9/11, multiple times. I watched her. I was a dumb, blind Republican, then, and she was a captivating speaker.

Here in the U.S., hundreds of thousands saw her speak on TV, repeatedly, long before 9/11.

If you ever speak to, or e-mail, a 'conservative' Republican, ask them if they saw Barbara Olson speak on TV in the years before 9/11. Chances are, they will say, 'Yes, of course.'

The universe of people who knew Tom Burnett was much more limited. Professionally, the only folks who would know him would be sales reps who sold ventricular assist devices (low hundreds, tops) and transplant surgeons (low hundreds, tops). Beyond that, there would be tangential acquaintences, like me, who knew Tom.

I stand by my statement that there was a living, breathing person who was named, or positioned as, 'Barbara Olson' and 'Tom Burnett' at least a few years before 9/11.
nonhocapito

So, you see something on TV and assume it is real.