9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ozzybinoswald 4 Oct 2 2010, 12:24 AM wrote:

It's stupid and thoughtless and it is I who have every reason to believe that you are the shill, attributing fake quotes to me exactly like D.Duck, intentionally discrediting the research thus far, provoking this ridiculous but telling dialogue.

You Simon. You go add yourself to the shill pile. Because I'm the honest one here.

Aahaaa yes. That's what I'll do right now, Ozzy. I'll bow down to your honesty and make amends for all of the due actions I've held back. Redemption, redemption !

In fact, I'll add myself to the shill-pile and everything will just go...

"POOF"

Wooohooo! September Clues was just an illusion ! All of it was just some fantasy from an overly-imaginative pile of brain matter! Fortunately, an entity called "Ozzyinoswald " prevented this dangerously rational Shack-plague from contaminating the unsuspecting, vulnerable masses. Hail and praise to "Ozzy" for saving the sheeple from their perilously hypnotic state of subservience to the evil manipulations of the Reality Shack's twisted perceptions of reality! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's time out for you, Ozzy. Thanks for your best contributions to this research - that is - the ones you HAD to provide in order to establish yourself as a credible entity. You will be sorely missed - but we will always think of you as an angel in the sky looking down on us with your infectious smile. I never really knew you, but I'm told that everytime you stepped into a room you would crack a joke and that the sheer energy of your soul could have powered elevators all the way up to the Windows of the World. The stench of your socks never was a problem - I kind of relished that foul odor whenever I came across your most obnoxious babble.

Enjoy your well-deserved prize-vacation!
http://www.septemberclues.org
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

This is a serious topic and I don't like where it's going right now. The personalization of the discussion here is counter-productive. Millions of people care about what is going on in the world and the sad state of media control, and it's wrong to make it about "us".

To me, the murder of a teenage cousin seems a little distant for a "let's send a message" killing that's not accompanied by an actual message intended to have a chilling effect.

There have been many real or simulated 9/11-research-related murders. There's the supposed Dentist David Graham who tried to contact the FBI about activities of some of the alleged 9/11 hijackers who was raising a stink about the official version of events being impossible. According to the local news, his family claims he was poisoned. Then there's Judy Wood's supposed graduate student Michael Zehbur, who she claims got gunned-down to send her a message. There's 20-year old stabbing-victim Suzanne Jovin at Yale who did her senior thesis on Osama bin Laden. There's the sudden death of contentious "no-plane" advocate Australian Gerard Holmgren. There's We Are Change "9-11 Family member" and "firefighter's" son Dan Wallace who mysteriously died in his sleep at age 23. What happened to Joe Craine?

These are off the top of my head, there are probably many more.

I lost faith in Judy Wood after she failed to put any science into her recent 9-11 scientific papers and her coma-victim with amnesia back-story came to light. I didn't buy the Zebhur story.

Dr Graham's murder might be the real thing, or maybe it's a fake story designed to scare off other would-be researchers.

To me, it's weird that Jovin's family and friends did not come forward to help generate some interest behind her case. Was it a real killing or a dry-run for the vicsim operation?

I have no idea if Gerard Holmgren's untimely demise is a real death from natural causes, a simulated death, or a hit.

Dan Wallace's case is probably sim-role-retirement given our current understanding of events. I think that the firefighters and "dying rescue workers" are sims.

There was a rumor that Peggy Carter had a relative who was supposedly dosed by some Loose Change guys while smoking with them, and later had severe problems from being clandestinely drugged. Who knows if that's true or not?

To me, the latest developments with Ozzy bin Oswald's cousin Laura Szendrei seem to be a little bit different in that there's no obvious connection between the event itself and anything 9/11 related. If she were murdered on 9-11 and there was a note taped to her saying "quit posting on reality shack" then it would be 9-11 related. So far we haven't heard anything like that. I don't feel a chill down my spine that this is some kind of message. So, if it's a big "let's scare them" plan, it failed.

Right now my take on it is that this is an unfortunate event, and I'm taking Ozzy's words at face value that his cousin got murdered. Given the recent drama regarding D Duck I'm thinking that folks may be a little bit testy and concluding too soon that this is something other than a regular event.

What about the case that this is some kind of attack on Ozzy? If this is their opening salvo in a new death squad dirty war, it is a bad tactical decision. What happens when the people who claimed that they lost relatives on 9/11 actually begin losing relatives? Is that what they want? Who wants to work for an organization that murders innocent 15-year old pretty girls? It's a sickening thought. They're setting themselves up for fratricide, internecine warfare, and fragging.

There are plenty of spooks and people with military background reading this. Are there even a few good soldiers who can jump on the limousines? How safe are the slopes in Aspen, Colorado, really?

If the 9/11 perps' new m.o. is cracking skulls of innocent little girls, they're really desperate. It suggests an uncharacteristic lack of ingenuity and complete moral degeneracy. If that's the way they want to fight, they'll end up necklaced like the unpopular Haitian street thugs or third-world drug mules whose tactics they emulate.

We're better than that.

Would the mafia kill somebody's underage female cousin and not leave a note? I would think that would be "against the rules" even in Sicily.

I'm not seeing this particular event as a simulation just yet, or as even being 9/11 related. Is anyone else experiencing serious harassment or unexplained violence? Nothing weird has been going on in my personal life to report about here or make me paranoid.

I'm in great health and good spirits, and doing what I can to help the underground resistance.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I only hope your friend Fred isn't yet another member of your tightknit 9/11 gatekeeping community.

I consider myself Ozzy's friend. I'm not a member of any gate-keeping community. I still think Ozzy's OK. I guess I'll cut him additional slack for having known him online for a long time. I assume that he actually did have a recent death in the family because he says so and I haven't known him to lie to me. He says it's not a stunt.

I'm not yet convinced this latest murder is another scam or simulation.

---

There is a long, long list of infiltrators. We've certainly seen more than our fair share of deep-cover infiltrators. If you wake me up when I'm sound asleep and say "somebody is acting weird" I will respond "they're probably an infiltrator." Most of the time it's true.

---

FRIENDS AND INFILTRATORS

My views align with Ozzy's better than 90% of the time, but I'm not part of anything to do with his cousin or any gate-keeping operation. Right now I'm assuming that his cousin's murder a real story and not related to what we do here. I'm not seeing the 9/11 connection. From what I have read it seems like a personal tragedy more than a psyop simulation or death-squad hit.

I never had any negative experience with D.Duck, and maybe he has some personal information on Angell that he'll produce. I considered his insinuating that he knew the true story on Angell without sharing it with us to be a bad sign. To me, Ozzy's ID of Ratzenberger looks good. I have no personal knowledge of these guys to base my conclusions on.

Most of my interaction with Killtown was pleasant, and I tend to think he's a victim of a sabotage and harassment campaign, but I don't know. I believed him when it seemed that crazy Scott Vincent was stalking him and Jennifer's daughter. He used to associate with Webfairy, then it appeared she was assisting Scott Vincent in an apparent betrayal of KT, and I don't know if that was some complicated soap opera script, an ordinary betrayal, or just flaky behavior from Webfairy. Too much drama for me. The subsequent Genghis / Hill / shill Jenny Sparks alliance left no room for warm and fuzzy feelings about any of the Perp it Out crew, so I assumed KT's just getting harassed by them. Maybe he's a voluntary victim. I don't know. I give him the benefit of the doubt. The demise of the forum was suspicious. Could he have prevented it?

Nico is strange enough that I really don't know what to think. He seems to be surrounded by perps, but that may just because he makes himself available to them. He's an interesting character. I'd like to think of him as a double agent working his own agenda. The people who want to manage him probably shudder every time he does something. "Wait, did he just screw us again or is this helping us? I don't get it. What does it mean?"

Most of the people on that long list are indeed bad apples.

I doubt Morgan Reynolds primarily because of his association with Judy Wood. Why isn't he here with us?

I read Ozzy's remarks to say that while his cousin has attracted some cheesy memorial comments, she's not a sim and not part of the vicsim hoax. There are many bad writers who leave genuine condolences, but the writing on the vicsim comments is over-the-top. I cherish your smelly socks, indeed.

When you get 20 prank calls in a row you're bound to be a little bit upset when the phone rings for the 21st time. Usually at the first sign of trouble I assume someone is a deep-cover shill. Right now I'm giving Ozzy the benefit of any doubt. We'll see where this goes.

If I get burned for having faith in Ozzy, it won't be the first time I've been disappointed.

They're really going to murder an innocent 15 year old girl in Canada just because her cousin posts on message boards? I think it's possible, but unlikely. I don't get it. If you want to silence Ozzy, why mess around with his cousin?

Here are my subjective probabilities:

60% Someone wanted to kill a teenage girl for his own reasons (boyfriend, ex, rival, psycho, fetish, etc.)
20% Some kind of mafia-style hit intended to influence somebody (money, drugs...)
10% Complicated psyop that goes over my head (Why kill anybody? Why kill her?)
<10% Ozzy tricked me (I've been tricked before.)
~? something went wrong and killed the wrong person... who knows?

Simon, I understand where you're coming from, but I think this may not have anything at all to do with what we do here. If it's a psyop, usually they want to influence a large audience and not just a few of us. Maybe call up some of the classmates and see what the deal is.

---

This is a very local story compared to Columbine, Neda, Daniel Pearl, the Alex Jones Fan who killed some cops, The Volcano, the Oil Spill, or the 33 Chilean miners, Ft Hood, OK City, Madrid, Mumbai, etc. Where are all the Canadian flags and the politicians clamoring for "Lauren's Law" to create a new biometric passport system? I really don't see it.

---

Even in the worst case that it is a political murder, we don't want to make it look like it's effective. Let the murderers see that it's worse than useless.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

From the latest newsletter of astrologist Elsa, of elsaelsa.com.
I know "astrology is for suckers" I know.
But since I can't say anything useful on this matter anyway, might as well go with this. :D
People at home in the feeling world fare best but few are comfortable as we're dealing with dark emotion here. Things like loneliness, fear and insecurity. Paranoia is also a big one as is disgust with the self or others.

People call me negative for saying things like this but in reality, I'm quite buoyant and I think airing these things lighten the load for all. It's happening and saying so does no harm.

We shift gears for the weekend as the Moon in Leo squares Venus and Mars in Scorpio and people go into full drama mode. Everyone is an actor and all the movies Pluto-themed. Sex, death, betrayal, manipulation, obsession, healing, psych, etc.

All the angst and dark theatrics are hard on Aquarians. Generally speaking, they're repulsed by this stuff but it's pretty much all we've got playing, on every screen 'round the world.

When Monday rolls around, flamboyant costumes are put away to be replaced by thinking caps. The job here is to marry intellect with instinct which takes some measure of nerve and skill. Virgo and Gemini are especially challenged to keep their heads together and those who manage will be phenomenally empowered.

Last, if you see a big hole labeled "PARANOID THOUGHTS", do what you can to sidestep it. Otherwise it's into the abyss for you and for what?
...not that this is directed to anyone in particular. It just seemed to fit here, regardless it is advice from planets or from human experience. :rolleyes:
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

[pffft.]
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

nonhocapito 4 Oct 2 2010, 07:01 AM wrote: From the latest newsletter of astrologist Elsa,.... :rolleyes:

Not directed at anyone in particular, but alkyl mercury has been known to cause permanent mental retardation.

http://nvonews.com/2010/09/22/mercury-e ... -toxicity/

It just seemed to fit here. Nice to see you are putting "contributor" status to good use.

Hey, Nonho, you could make the same post on JREF. Ever heard of it? Paranoia is their favorite topic, you'll fit right in. Try abovetopsecret for astrology.

Did you ever think of writing for Popular Mechanics? How about an appearance on Mythbusters or the History Channel? You have what they are looking for.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Simon picks up the oddest friends sometimes.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I think we're too quick to befriend people. Maybe I'm losing my sense of humor.

I guess "astrology" and "paranoid thoughts" just rubbed me the wrong way. It seems like we were working on serious issues deserving of serious consideration.
brucethejam

Unread post by brucethejam »

simonshack @ Sep 29 2010, 10:31 PM wrote:
fakers911 4 Sep 29 2010, 08:28 PM wrote:

I can follow your logic but I honestly can't detect anything silly about that picture. Can you? Honestly?
You may - or may not - see something odd in this picture:

Please use "control+" and "control-" to enlarge/shrink at leisure.

I will leave it up to you.
(the small arrows are just for eye-help for shoe-tips, but there's more to this picture than that).
I think all of them have been inserted into the picture! They dont look right, why are they all making fists? I can see a border that is horizontal across the picture at bum height! The spindles of the barrier seem to warp when the get close to the people! The shadows are strange too. The roof of the building looks like it is in shade but the edges are not!
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

brucethejam 4 Oct 2 2010, 08:11 AM wrote:
I think all of them have been inserted into the picture! They dont look right, why are they all making fists?
It's an odd way to pose for a group shot. It's also windy up there most of the time and they look kind of like they were photographed indoors. I don't get any sense of interaction between any of the people in the photo, nor any sense that they're impressed with being up so high. It does look like a build-up. Are these individual photos cut-out and pasted into a group montage?
brucethejam

Unread post by brucethejam »

You can see a light source on the guy on the left, across his chest and shoulders and a little on his leg and arm, but the woman on the left has no light on her apart from one foot! The middle guys legs have a weird white line around them and the group of three at the left aren't even looking at the camera!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fred 4 Oct 2 2010, 07:57 AM wrote: It just seemed to fit here. Nice to see you are putting "contributor" status to good use.
fred 4 Oct 2 2010, 08:11 AM wrote: I think we're too quick to befriend people.
hoi.polloi 4 Oct 2 2010, 08:04 AM wrote: Simon picks up the oddest friends sometimes.
You guys react like a bunch of prudes to which was showed a penis. Relax, I did not wrote a post about the Truthfulness of Astrology.
So I am retarded because I quote an astrologer. You guys are really something.

My take on astrology is that sometimes it is a good metaphor for the human situation. Actually I learned this reading Milan Kundera, who was an astrologer for many years in Prague in the seventies, and wrote about it in a wonderful book called "The Book of Laughing and Forgetting." He never meant to say that astrology was a true method, but it was written by people who sometimes tell the truth (and the contradiction adds to the humor of the whole thing, of course) (in this case the sense being that yes paranoia can take over more that it is healthy to, even an astrologer knows it).

That said. I never asked to be a contributor. I don't walk around with a "contributor" badge or anything. I talked to Simon over Skype once but we haven't had the time to really get to know each other or anything, that is to say I am not hiding behind his shoulders, nor he is responsible for me, if evidently my presence among the ranks of contributors embarrass you or something (you guys are precious).
I felt befriended by Simon, though, and I am grateful for this, but never by you Fred, or by Hoi, so relax! you don't have anything to blame yourselves for.

Let me step down from contributor, if you think it is a good idea. I'll be one of [those whom you consider] the naive dumbasses in the public board if it's OK for you. It'll be fine.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

We are (normally) dealing with issues of HUGE importance for the future of humanity and I think maybe we should let small things be small things while we work to prevent the big things they got in store for us?

I was going to write a post about ego's and the different stages of mental, intellectual and spiritual developement and how we must remember that even though people are smart/dumb and dedicated/undedicated etc they might be ahead of us on some aspect while we might be ahead of them others - not nessecarily making neither us nor them shills. People have been programmed since birth. We are re-programming ourselves. Let's make sure we program ourselves the right way...... (bah whatever)

"All they want us to do is keep on fuzzing and fighting"

Forward and upwards! <3

"May Reason Prevail" - Simon Shack.
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi @ Oct 2 2010, 07:04 AM wrote: Simon picks up the oddest friends sometimes.
You're absolutely right. I hope you don't consider yourself un-odd ! :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

fred 4 Oct 2 2010, 03:29 AM wrote:
To me, the latest developments with Ozzy bin Oswald's cousin Laura Szendrei seem to be a little bit different in that there's no obvious connection between the event itself and anything 9/11 related.
Fred, sometimes the word 'obvious' gets misused. It would seem rather bold, hasty and inaccurate to use it in this context.

7/7-related comparisons (No obvious connection to 9/11?)

9/11-related comparisons (Obvious connection to 9/11)

Laura Szendrei comparisons (No 'obvious' connection to either 7/7 or 9/11)

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Flat-chested 15-year-old girl___________________________________Booby 15-year-old girl
ImageImage Massive Silicone Breast Implant at age 15?

Fred, not to boast about it but I've had lots of girlfriends throughout my life. I used to have loads of cameras and lenses too - so I was that nerdy boyfriend who kept snapping photos of them in every possible situation. I have literally hundreds of pictures of my girlfriends. No 2 snapshots (of any given girl) are remotely alike or similar in any way (unless they were shot within seconds of each other during a given photo-shoot, so they'll obviously have an identical backdrop. By 'alike' and 'similar' I obviously refer to the recurring features observable in all the above pictures). This - obviously - is also true for the thousands of friends & family or sports pictures I have snapped throughout the years, both as an amateur and as a semi-professional photographer.