9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
nonhocapito

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I could express my doubts on these alleged numerous appearances of Olson on american TV. Imdb does not register many.

But in any case: if you are now so eager to admit that she might have been an actress and not a real "Barbara Olson", why are you even bugging us with your Tom Burnett being real? What's the big message you are leaving us with? What's your storyline? That maybe some of the fake victims were impersonated by actors? Is that it? That's rather different from what you appeared to be saying at first...
SoCal fellow

Unread post by SoCal fellow »

Good research, n-h-c-, finding her on IMDB.com.

I read the VicSim report to say two things: (1) all of the 'victims' were computer creations/alive only in 'e-space' and (2) no one died on 9/11.

I believe (2) is possible.

I brought up 'Tom' and 'Barbara' and their public, documentary footprints to show you that (1) is not true. At least two of the 9/11 victims were real persons, and not computer creations/alive only in 'e-space.'

Whether they were Tom and Barbara, or were longstanding CIA/Illuminati plants whose 'public' names were 'Tom' and 'Barbara', I have no idea.

But, the fact that Barbara was reported alive and arrested in Europe supports your point (2). And, the fact that a second report stated that her arrest took place on the non-existent Polish-Austrian border hints to me that the CIA published the second report, in the hope of discrediting the first report.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoCal fellow

w-g-o-, I do not think that 'Tom' and 'Barbara' were actors.

'Tom' was knowledgeable about ventricular assist devices and their sales and marketing.

'Barbara' fielded questions and handled them convincingly on TV. She seemed sharp. She was no teleprompter reader, seems to me.

Both were either real or long-time undercover operatives/plants.

I believe Simon and h-p- that Tom and Barbara are probably alive somewhere.

I agree, the summer camp that 'Deena' lends her 'name' to seems suspect. If you say that they collect money and do not deliver services -- only staged photos or videos -- that sounds plausible to me, w-g-o-.

Lots of chutzpah in these folks!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

nonhocapito wrote:why should you be here to convince us? Why this mission? Something far more important happens on this board that has nothing to do with our being or not convinced by your "arguments". On this board you can observe, investigate and comprehend a method. This is the whole point. Realizing that it is possible to fake things up to these levels: fake identities, fake stories, fake careers, fake pictures, fake books etc etc. All for the sake of that plan. You appear to have missed this realization only because you are here with an agenda.
Nonho, this perfectly distills what we do, and thus what we offer to the world. Very well-spoken, very elegantly put.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

SoCal fellow,

Does your conscience ever get to you? Is it really worth the money? If you have family of your own, can you be confident that those that paid you to participate will not do devious things that hurt those you love? The people that staged 9/11 are selfish and hurtful. Why don't they do something good?
SoCal fellow

T-in-T-, I retired from my own savings and savvy investment, not from some payoff.

I am an upright, unimpeachable person.

I agree wholeheartedly with you, that the evil cabal that foisted 9/11 upon us is terrible, and the participants are probably satanic.

I look forward to the financial failure of our corrupt government, Wall Street banks, and The Federal Reserve. Once the money dries up, they will not be in a position to pay minions for dirty deeds, such as the damn chemtrail spraying.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

While examining your motivations, I find it interesting that you have chosen to punctuate things not with periods but with dashes. Can you explain where you picked up this bizarre habit if it is not an idiosyncrasy of the character you are "playing" here?

I agree with nonhocapito. Your observation skills are pretty useless if images on television are all it takes for someone to be real to you. This makes me doubt you could even recognize the difference between Burnett and an image of Burnett, let alone an alleged memory of the character. Finally, a "robot" is different from a "puppet" (brainwashed person) or simply actor with make-up (digital or otherwise) - why has this possibility not yet made itself known in your effacing of the theory that all the vicsims may be little more than cyber creations?

I don't understand your reasoning. Everything in 9/11 is fake except one of the easiest thing to fake of all - namely, the facts about a human being as expressed by that human being, also known as lying, acting, disguise and/or augmented reality?

Did you know the earliest technology of film was used to create illusions?
whatsgoingon

a
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Right. That seems to have been SoCal fellow's goal, substituting the real with references.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

TrutherInTX wrote:SoCal fellow,

Does your conscience ever get to you? Is it really worth the money?
No kidding. SoCal must not have a conscience, or feel shame. His views are held in contempt by the regular members of this forum, yet he continues to waste his time here.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I've just dug this out from a link posted on 'Lets roll'.
Sort of interesting, an upbeat Babs Olson on C-span 2 days before 9/11, she mentions about being married to Ted, also talks about something happening on Tuesday (9/11) when talking about the Bush administration's reading policy for young school kids.

Also a caller accuses her of being evil, & not having long to live.

I just find it a bit odd that I've not come across this before. The poster who posted the link on Lets roll, is in the 'Babs is Lady Booth' camp.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/NewsReview872
SoCal fellow

Nice find, anti-.

h-p-, w-g-o-, s-s-, this is the 'Barbara Olson' that I watched over the years. She is too sharp to be a script-reading actress, in my opinion. She has a real and independent mind. She looks, acts, and sounds like the lawyer that she purportedly was.

This does not look like a two-dimensional photo VicSim, and is purportedly from before 9/11.
lux

Unread post by lux »

SoCal fellow wrote:
She is too sharp to be a script-reading actress, in my opinion.
She was a professional television commentator.

You're saying a TV commentator is "too sharp to be a script reading actress."

Do you know what TV commentators do for a living? How did you arrive at this opinion?